Delta Force: Land Warrior PC

7.8

1. MaartenL.
    May 3, 2002
    Really fun to play but a bit to easy and there are not enough missions in the campaign mode.
  2. ShawnH.
    Nov 21, 2005
    An entertaining turkey shoot. AI is not too great, sound is not great, graphics are not great. In short, this is not a great game. Still, I had fun playing it.
  3. Oct 16, 2010
    Very realistic because you die from 1 max 2 bullets(depending the caliber).Pretty long campaign very hard to complete without dying.The graphics are medium for its time and the ai is pretty much 0.Althrough 7
  4. Mar 10, 2012
    Delta Force-Land Warrior is a FPS elite troops based game which contains a number of impressive game-play features in an astonishing small size but with relatively poorer graphics.

ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL- First of all, on noticing "Delta Force-Land Warrior"'s size of less than a GB, one will think that the game wont be worth playing and, so did I. But when I played the game,it actually

ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL-
    First of all, on noticing "Delta Force-Land Warrior"'s size of less than a GB, one will think that the game wont be worth playing and, so did I. But when I played the game,it actually amazed me. The game is filled with a number of features which are usually not present in other FPS games. For example- the feature of selecting one character from a number of different characters with different specialties (female gamers would be quite happy as there are female characters also, to choose from) and the feature of choosing your equipment of different genres from a range of latest weaponry. Sound quality is also good (I am not saying very good.) Missions are relatively easier to understand and complete, however not compromising on the thrill of shooting enemies.

DISADVANTAGES IN DETAIL-
    Though the game-play is quite impressive, it still lacks some basic features like any meter or bar which indicates the life left, and the ability to acquire the weapons of the enemies when they are dead (I personally like the latter feature very much!). The greatest disappointment occurs due its poor graphics as compared to other FPS games.

MY (LIVENJOY'S) VIEW-
    I would say that if game-play concern you more than just graphics (as it does to me!), this game is for you.
  5. May 12, 2015

1. Though the rendering jitters can get annoying, the improvements to the overall visuals combined with the wide explorative possibilities make Delta Force: Land Warrior a solid game for anyone who enjoys modern tactical warfare on the PC.
  2. Unfortunately, this new DF cuisine turns out a flavor that is bland and ubiquitous to a fault. I guess someone forgot to throw in the spice.
  3. Da Gameboyz
    The game has all the elements of a great tactical simulator with the emphasis on realism rather then fantasy, but has been mortally wounded by shoddy modeling, its graphic's limitations and all around poor execution.