5.1

1. Oct 7, 2010
    Quite possibly the worst shooter ive played in my gaming career. I was a fan of DF 1 2 3 LW BHD and JO. But seriously novalogic, extreme 1 and 2 are absolute garbage. Stay away from novalogic kids.
  2. Jun 17, 2011
    I m giving 6 out of 10 for it

Graphics:- Pretty nice graphics and more attractive than previous versions.Trees,grass,river everything is good.Trees are of similar type that 1 prob i noticed.But the real problem lies in building.Building n house seems to be of paper made and look very dull.Also vehicles heli,car,boat etc not so gud.Charecter facer similar and not strength.Overall i m
    I m giving 6 out of 10 for it

Graphics:-
    Pretty nice graphics and more attractive than previous versions.Trees,grass,river everything is good.Trees are of similar type that 1 prob i noticed.But the real problem lies in building.Building n house seems to be of paper made and look very dull.Also vehicles heli,car,boat etc not so gud.Charecter facer similar and not strength.Overall i m giving a medium rating for its graphics

Game play:-
    Gun r not surface finish,no recoils while shooting.right click zooming is excellent.Binocular also gud.One major problem in game play is "No proper proggramming".What i say means just follow walkthrough on the campaign "monsoon Alley" second mission "barricade".
    After completing all objectives me(bravo) walk to the river side.THE HELICOPTER DOESN'T COMING DOWN' .this is a real problem that i faced.Finally i restartd the mission then at tthe end helicopter came down.and level completed successfully.Also in the same mission "barricade" i destroyed 1 old boat barricade with c4 charger.so not enogh gape for the bravos boat to go with.but whn i jump on to the boat it start running and hit on the bridge piller.and nothing happens.there also i restarted the game.Very bad.
  3. Nov 27, 2012
    This game is lacking....the rest of the Delta Force games for their time were excellent, and awsome multiplayer. The last Delta Force game i played was "Land Warrior" where you had to actually configure your scope to compensate for the drop and wind angle to make solid shot 1000 yards away. In this game u just point and shoot, no physics......so borring, graphics suck, sound sucks,This game is lacking....the rest of the Delta Force games for their time were excellent, and awsome multiplayer. The last Delta Force game i played was "Land Warrior" where you had to actually configure your scope to compensate for the drop and wind angle to make solid shot 1000 yards away. In this game u just point and shoot, no physics......so borring, graphics suck, sound sucks, gameplay sucks...Delta force used to be the #1 online fps back in the day, obviously not anymore....i give it a 5 out of respect for the earlier games..........dont buy this one. Ima cry myself to sleep on how they fu*ked this one up :( Expand
  4. Nov 20, 2011
    Horrible game balance. Massive hit boxes. Overpowered vehicles to the max. Do not buy this game. Shouldn't even be installed on your computer. Waste of hardrive space.
  5. Sep 3, 2012
    I had hopes on this game. I installed it, started to play, and played for 10 minutes, and then I exited it. I deleted it, because this game is not only bad, It is a "xtremely" disappointing. While the maps are huge, the gameplay is lame, and It's a copycat of Battlefield. So, this game is created in 2009, and I can't believe it, because, graphically this game is quite horrible. What makesI had hopes on this game. I installed it, started to play, and played for 10 minutes, and then I exited it. I deleted it, because this game is not only bad, It is a "xtremely" disappointing. While the maps are huge, the gameplay is lame, and It's a copycat of Battlefield. So, this game is created in 2009, and I can't believe it, because, graphically this game is quite horrible. What makes me even more mad, is the campaign. It was horrible. Multiplayer is quite better than the singleplayer, but even multiplayer is bad, I don't recommend this game! 30 out of 100 Expand

1. This "xtremely" forgettable first-person shooter doesn't excel at anything.
    The only thing that's "xtreme" about this game is how extremely mediocre it is. The missions are uninspired, the authenticity is lacking, the servers are under-populated but, hey, at least it looks dated, right?
  3. Xtreme 2 succeeds as a budget game - it just doesn’t cater to any audience in particular. A lack of focus is the overarching problem with this decent budget title.