Delta Force: Xtreme 2 PC

5.0

1. GregG
    Jun 30, 2009
    This is a step up from the original DFX as already mentioned with more guns to choose from and some awesome maps. I have always liked Nova games for the bigger maps and playstyle. You can't beat the price and I'm sure all the servers will soon be full, and you have all kinds of different "battlle tactics" to choose from in each map!!! there's something for everybody So what This is a step up from the original DFX as already mentioned with more guns to choose from and some awesome maps. I have always liked Nova games for the bigger maps and playstyle. You can't beat the price and I'm sure all the servers will soon be full, and you have all kinds of different "battlle tactics" to choose from in each map!!! there's something for everybody So what are you waiting for??? Expand
  2. DDDouglasD.
    Jun 22, 2009
    I downloaded Delat Force Xtreme 2 from d2d. The download was fast(less than 1hr). For a fps game it has everything I want. The maps are endless worlds that you can navigate through. The guns look and feel "REAL". I have met many new gamers to play with. If youm think you are a good shooter, try this. I am getting better and having a blast. I'm doing this review because I had to tell others.
  3. AdamG
    Jun 22, 2009
    Novalogic's Latest, in the finest tradition of the Delta Force series. Delta Force Xtreme2 brings new maps and terrains to the battlefield, along with the outstanding multiplayer combat Nova games are famous for. While it might not be COD5,Crysis or Fear2 in terms of graphics, old gamers like myself always come back to Nova for our multiplayer fix. Who will -ever- forget the original Novalogic's Latest, in the finest tradition of the Delta Force series. Delta Force Xtreme2 brings new maps and terrains to the battlefield, along with the outstanding multiplayer combat Nova games are famous for. While it might not be COD5,Crysis or Fear2 in terms of graphics, old gamers like myself always come back to Nova for our multiplayer fix. Who will -ever- forget the original Delta Force games. Good old Novalogic has been around for so long now, that people sometimes forget what this series of games has given to all of us. Delta Force was the standard set 10 years ago that OFP, Battlefield 1942 along with many others have tried to copy and improve upon. .. While I own and play all the modern engine games, I always come home to Nova for my multiplayer fix. DFX2 is just what the doctor ordered during this drought of FPS games this summer, and I for one am loving every minute of it. Expand
  4. MikeS
    Jun 22, 2009
    Well this is a typical NovaLogic game. Most people who haven't played any Novalogic games really don't understand this game. this isn't like Battlefield or World At War, it has it's perks unlike most games out there. For instance, most games out there don't let you exit city limits or villages (example> Call of Duty ). We can fly choppers, drive tanks/apc's, Well this is a typical NovaLogic game. Most people who haven't played any Novalogic games really don't understand this game. this isn't like Battlefield or World At War, it has it's perks unlike most games out there. For instance, most games out there don't let you exit city limits or villages (example> Call of Duty ). We can fly choppers, drive tanks/apc's, motorbikes and boats. Most other game developers don't offer those perks. I have been a die-hard Nova Logic/Delta Force gamer and still appreciate the work they do for us followers of the games they develop. I suggest more people get out there and buy the game and enjoy the experience rather than judge the game by its' graphics, they aren't that bad and it's a kick ass game!! Expand
  5. MasterHead
    Jul 18, 2009
    It has its charme its not that bad. It has lots of weapons and vehicles the graphic is maybe poor but graphic is not that what makes a game playable, the possibility to add new maps gives the game more hours to play.
  6. bluephoenix
    Sep 14, 2009
    i give this game 8/10 only because of lacking single player missions.

multi player is a different story: unlimited map designs make this a hit (im a map creator myself) the big maps make it a challenge and sometimes do tend to favor snipers(but im that to- with the occasional close combat) graphics?. who needs shiny linear landscapes when you have unlimited map designs/scale. COD4
    i give this game 8/10 only because of lacking single player missions.

COD4 lacked in my books, yah it was high def*rolls eyes* but after 15 minutes of play i knew were all the spawn points were and all the good hiding places were.

i loved DF2 back in the day and still occasionally play it, more updated graphics would be a nice touch but not really necessary.

me as a player, i would rather have an unlimited multiplayer experience rather than a strong single player experience(which in most cases gets boring after awhile)

i would recommend this game and all other novalogic games to anyone who is new or old to FPS action.

just because a game has thoughs shiny up to date 21st century graphics doesnt mean anything. in a way its kind of good that its not graphic hungry, anyone can play even on a notebook that wasnt ment to play games.
  7. DavidB
    Jun 22, 2009
    To me DFX2 is an update of DFX. Now you can drive tanks , APCs, fly different gunships, There are so many guns to choose from.beautiful graphics, Some say the game needs work still.Nova is still doing game updates.
  8. JohnB
    Jun 28, 2009
    Wow what an awsome game.I had just got DFX 4-5 weeks ago and liked it, but didn't like the small list of guns to choose , also there were just a few different vehicals to drive or fly. Now DFX2 has fixed that with 20 + guns to choose from . Now you can drive and shoot from tanks, they have Helos with twin 50 caliber gattling guns, Apache helos that shoot rockets and a cannon of some Wow what an awsome game.I had just got DFX 4-5 weeks ago and liked it, but didn't like the small list of guns to choose , also there were just a few different vehicals to drive or fly. Now DFX2 has fixed that with 20 + guns to choose from . Now you can drive and shoot from tanks, they have Helos with twin 50 caliber gattling guns, Apache helos that shoot rockets and a cannon of some sort. I think its well worth the 30 dollars .A+ Expand
  9. LukeH.
    Jul 16, 2009
    Best overall, older engine, firstperson shooter, with larg maps game. Really the only game of it's kind! I play COD4 and all the others but this one beats them all in qaulity multiplayer play!
  10. Jun 17, 2011
    I m giving 6 out of 10 for it

Graphics:- Pretty nice graphics and more attractive than previous versions.Trees,grass,river everything is good.Trees are of similar type that 1 prob i noticed.But the real problem lies in building.Building n house seems to be of paper made and look very dull.Also vehicles heli,car,boat etc not so gud.Charecter facer similar and not strength.Overall i m
    I m giving 6 out of 10 for it

Graphics:-
    Pretty nice graphics and more attractive than previous versions.Trees,grass,river everything is good.Trees are of similar type that 1 prob i noticed.But the real problem lies in building.Building n house seems to be of paper made and look very dull.Also vehicles heli,car,boat etc not so gud.Charecter facer similar and not strength.Overall i m giving a medium rating for its graphics

Game play:-
    Gun r not surface finish,no recoils while shooting.right click zooming is excellent.Binocular also gud.One major problem in game play is "No proper proggramming".What i say means just follow walkthrough on the campaign "monsoon Alley" second mission "barricade".
    After completing all objectives me(bravo) walk to the river side.THE HELICOPTER DOESN'T COMING DOWN' .this is a real problem that i faced.Finally i restartd the mission then at tthe end helicopter came down.and level completed successfully.Also in the same mission "barricade" i destroyed 1 old boat barricade with c4 charger.so not enogh gape for the bravos boat to go with.but whn i jump on to the boat it start running and hit on the bridge piller.and nothing happens.there also i restarted the game.Very bad.

1. This "xtremely" forgettable first-person shooter doesn't excel at anything.
    The only thing that's "xtreme" about this game is how extremely mediocre it is. The missions are uninspired, the authenticity is lacking, the servers are under-populated but, hey, at least it looks dated, right?
  3. Xtreme 2 succeeds as a budget game - it just doesn’t cater to any audience in particular. A lack of focus is the overarching problem with this decent budget title.