Delta Force: Xtreme 2 PC

5.0

1. Oct 24, 2016
    Xtremely terrible. it's totally just a damn reskin of the first DF Xtreme. the multiplayer was also terrible. I was expecting that this game had better gameplay, weapons, and graphics. but no. it was the most Disappointing Delta Force game ever made.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    This game is lacking....the rest of the Delta Force games for their time were excellent, and awsome multiplayer. The last Delta Force game i played was "Land Warrior" where you had to actually configure your scope to compensate for the drop and wind angle to make solid shot 1000 yards away. In this game u just point and shoot, no physics......so borring, graphics suck, sound sucks,This game is lacking....the rest of the Delta Force games for their time were excellent, and awsome multiplayer. The last Delta Force game i played was "Land Warrior" where you had to actually configure your scope to compensate for the drop and wind angle to make solid shot 1000 yards away. In this game u just point and shoot, no physics......so borring, graphics suck, sound sucks, gameplay sucks...Delta force used to be the #1 online fps back in the day, obviously not anymore....i give it a 5 out of respect for the earlier games..........dont buy this one. Ima cry myself to sleep on how they fu*ked this one up :( Expand
  3. Sep 3, 2012
    I had hopes on this game. I installed it, started to play, and played for 10 minutes, and then I exited it. I deleted it, because this game is not only bad, It is a "xtremely" disappointing. While the maps are huge, the gameplay is lame, and It's a copycat of Battlefield. So, this game is created in 2009, and I can't believe it, because, graphically this game is quite horrible. What makesI had hopes on this game. I installed it, started to play, and played for 10 minutes, and then I exited it. I deleted it, because this game is not only bad, It is a "xtremely" disappointing. While the maps are huge, the gameplay is lame, and It's a copycat of Battlefield. So, this game is created in 2009, and I can't believe it, because, graphically this game is quite horrible. What makes me even more mad, is the campaign. It was horrible. Multiplayer is quite better than the singleplayer, but even multiplayer is bad, I don't recommend this game! 30 out of 100 Expand
  4. Nov 20, 2011
    Horrible game balance. Massive hit boxes. Overpowered vehicles to the max. Do not buy this game. Shouldn't even be installed on your computer. Waste of hardrive space.
  5. Jun 17, 2011
    I m giving 6 out of 10 for it

Graphics:- Pretty nice graphics and more attractive than previous versions.Trees,grass,river everything is good.Trees are of similar type that 1 prob i noticed.But the real problem lies in building.Building n house seems to be of paper made and look very dull.Also vehicles heli,car,boat etc not so gud.Charecter facer similar and not strength.Overall i m
    I m giving 6 out of 10 for it

Graphics:-
    Pretty nice graphics and more attractive than previous versions.Trees,grass,river everything is good.Trees are of similar type that 1 prob i noticed.But the real problem lies in building.Building n house seems to be of paper made and look very dull.Also vehicles heli,car,boat etc not so gud.Charecter facer similar and not strength.Overall i m giving a medium rating for its graphics

Game play:-
    Gun r not surface finish,no recoils while shooting.right click zooming is excellent.Binocular also gud.One major problem in game play is "No proper proggramming".What i say means just follow walkthrough on the campaign "monsoon Alley" second mission "barricade".
    After completing all objectives me(bravo) walk to the river side.THE HELICOPTER DOESN'T COMING DOWN' .this is a real problem that i faced.Finally i restartd the mission then at tthe end helicopter came down.and level completed successfully.Also in the same mission "barricade" i destroyed 1 old boat barricade with c4 charger.so not enogh gape for the bravos boat to go with.but whn i jump on to the boat it start running and hit on the bridge piller.and nothing happens.there also i restarted the game.Very bad.
  6. Oct 7, 2010
    Quite possibly the worst shooter ive played in my gaming career. I was a fan of DF 1 2 3 LW BHD and JO. But seriously novalogic, extreme 1 and 2 are absolute garbage. Stay away from novalogic kids.
  7. bluephoenix
    Sep 14, 2009
    i give this game 8/10 only because of lacking single player missions.

multi player is a different story: unlimited map designs make this a hit (im a map creator myself) the big maps make it a challenge and sometimes do tend to favor snipers(but im that to- with the occasional close combat) graphics?. who needs shiny linear landscapes when you have unlimited map designs/scale. COD4
    i give this game 8/10 only because of lacking single player missions.

COD4 lacked in my books, yah it was high def*rolls eyes* but after 15 minutes of play i knew were all the spawn points were and all the good hiding places were.

i loved DF2 back in the day and still occasionally play it, more updated graphics would be a nice touch but not really necessary.

me as a player, i would rather have an unlimited multiplayer experience rather than a strong single player experience(which in most cases gets boring after awhile)

i would recommend this game and all other novalogic games to anyone who is new or old to FPS action.

just because a game has thoughs shiny up to date 21st century graphics doesnt mean anything. in a way its kind of good that its not graphic hungry, anyone can play even on a notebook that wasnt ment to play games.
  8. MikeyGR
    Sep 11, 2009
    I've played a few shooters in my time and this is without doubt, the worst game I've ever played. I wouldnt bother with this game if it were free. It's a crude cobbled together game made from older novalogic games and adds no new content what so ever, it's not even at the level of some of the JO mods that the comunity has made for free. Oh and if you want to play onI've played a few shooters in my time and this is without doubt, the worst game I've ever played. I wouldnt bother with this game if it were free. It's a crude cobbled together game made from older novalogic games and adds no new content what so ever, it's not even at the level of some of the JO mods that the comunity has made for free. Oh and if you want to play on servers that have more than 16 slots you must pay for a "gold" subriction- monthly, that includes privately hosted servers so get your wallet out. Dont worry though, you'll be lucky to find 16 players online at the same time.
    This company is looking to milk it's few remaining fans (who are still dreaming of the old days of DF) for everything they got before dissapearing of the face of the earth.
    Be warned, this game is for novalogic fanboys only.
  9. M.F.
    Sep 5, 2009
    I purchased it on Steam because of fond memories of Black Hawk Down.. and thus even the pleasure of throwing this game out with the garbage has been taken from me, it will forever disgrace my account.
    Novalogic has not updated even a single aspect of the game from Black Hawk Down, and A.I. seems to be even more broken than in that title!
    But, of course, this being "entertainment", I can
    But, of course, this being "entertainment", I can not demand my money back for a worthless, outdated, barely working piece of rip-off hiding under a name of "game".
  10. D.S.
    Aug 19, 2009
    NovaLogic, you really need to stop making these low budget crappers for just the ultimate fanboys of the delta force franchise, as it is truly getting old and no one is going to buy this crap. Ai is non-exsistent, terrible graphics and next to no new content. You have really pulled the last straw this time... Not even a graphics update since the old DFX back in 2004? This game is worth NovaLogic, you really need to stop making these low budget crappers for just the ultimate fanboys of the delta force franchise, as it is truly getting old and no one is going to buy this crap. Ai is non-exsistent, terrible graphics and next to no new content. You have really pulled the last straw this time... Not even a graphics update since the old DFX back in 2004? This game is worth $5.00 retail and for me, that is still too much. Expand
  11. MikeM
    Jul 24, 2009
    Granted, I haven't tried out the multiplayer aspect (nor do I plan to judging by others impressions of it), but this is perhaps the most generic shooter I have come across in quite a while. The first 'warning sign' which the user will notice as to the quality of the game is that there is no real support for widescreen resolutions, despite being a widescreen option in the Granted, I haven't tried out the multiplayer aspect (nor do I plan to judging by others impressions of it), but this is perhaps the most generic shooter I have come across in quite a while. The first 'warning sign' which the user will notice as to the quality of the game is that there is no real support for widescreen resolutions, despite being a widescreen option in the graphics menu. This was initially surprising due to nearly every new release game supporting it for the past two years, however a look at the graphics engine quickly explained why this so. Put simply, the game looks like it came out five years ago even on the highest settings. Trees are cleanly cut in half when shot at while identical, badly textured enemies abound. This wouldn't be an issue were it for the gameplay itself being of decent quality, however it is not. The enemy AI is as basic as that of Doom, with the enemies either standing still and shooting (and missing) at the player or running in a straight line towards them, thus making them incredibly easy targets to pick off. There is no recoil in the weapons nor are they even any interesting. Hence, it is possible to merely run forward and shoot at any enemies one encounters without worrying about taking any damage; the one time I did was from an enemy only a meter or so away. The overall feeling is that of playing any generic FPS with cheats turned on; as a result the game has a complete inability to build or maintain any tension or intensity whatsoever. That said, I did have some minor fun with it occasionally, in a 'so bad it's good' kind of way. However, the lack of any challenge in the game means that it gets incredibly boring quickly. Having reasonably enjoyed both the original DF and Black Hawk Down it seems as if this series has finally gone down the drain after circling it with Xtreme, with this one being so bad I was humoured by it. Expand
  12. MasterHead
    Jul 18, 2009
    It has its charme its not that bad. It has lots of weapons and vehicles the graphic is maybe poor but graphic is not that what makes a game playable, the possibility to add new maps gives the game more hours to play.
  13. LukeH.
    Jul 16, 2009
    Best overall, older engine, firstperson shooter, with larg maps game. Really the only game of it's kind! I play COD4 and all the others but this one beats them all in qaulity multiplayer play!
  14. Jig
    Jul 10, 2009
    Few people seem to notice that this is merely a graphical update to Delta Force 2 w/ more multiplayer goodies. If you've got a laptop w/ an integrated graphics card I highly recommend it as it is a fun game and it's the closest to a BF2 or CoD4 as we're gonna get until developers start offering lowered graphics options. Glad to see a lot of indie guys doing this already. If Few people seem to notice that this is merely a graphical update to Delta Force 2 w/ more multiplayer goodies. If you've got a laptop w/ an integrated graphics card I highly recommend it as it is a fun game and it's the closest to a BF2 or CoD4 as we're gonna get until developers start offering lowered graphics options. Glad to see a lot of indie guys doing this already. If you have a good graphics card, don't bother unless the price comes down and you just want a great, nostalgic action shooter w/ a helluva lot of folks to frag. BOTTOM LINE: Until the price comes down you'd be better off getting the original Ghost Recon from D2D. With all the add-ons it's only $15 and then you've still got all the great MODs to play with and a great community. Expand
  15. GregG
    Jun 30, 2009
    This is a step up from the original DFX as already mentioned with more guns to choose from and some awesome maps. I have always liked Nova games for the bigger maps and playstyle. You can't beat the price and I'm sure all the servers will soon be full, and you have all kinds of different "battlle tactics" to choose from in each map!!! there's something for everybody So what This is a step up from the original DFX as already mentioned with more guns to choose from and some awesome maps. I have always liked Nova games for the bigger maps and playstyle. You can't beat the price and I'm sure all the servers will soon be full, and you have all kinds of different "battlle tactics" to choose from in each map!!! there's something for everybody So what are you waiting for??? Expand
  16. JohnB
    Jun 28, 2009
    Wow what an awsome game.I had just got DFX 4-5 weeks ago and liked it, but didn't like the small list of guns to choose , also there were just a few different vehicals to drive or fly. Now DFX2 has fixed that with 20 + guns to choose from . Now you can drive and shoot from tanks, they have Helos with twin 50 caliber gattling guns, Apache helos that shoot rockets and a cannon of some Wow what an awsome game.I had just got DFX 4-5 weeks ago and liked it, but didn't like the small list of guns to choose , also there were just a few different vehicals to drive or fly. Now DFX2 has fixed that with 20 + guns to choose from . Now you can drive and shoot from tanks, they have Helos with twin 50 caliber gattling guns, Apache helos that shoot rockets and a cannon of some sort. I think its well worth the 30 dollars .A+ Expand
  17. ziggyS
    Jun 24, 2009
    Terrible game, don't spend money on it, you have to pay xtra in order to get a crappy cheat protection that doesn't work. Nova is going backwards instead of forward, charging players for extra features that they don't inform you about. The game engine is over 6 years old, weapons look like a 10 year old did them in paintshop. If you like getting blown up by tanks, Terrible game, don't spend money on it, you have to pay xtra in order to get a crappy cheat protection that doesn't work. Nova is going backwards instead of forward, charging players for extra features that they don't inform you about. The game engine is over 6 years old, weapons look like a 10 year old did them in paintshop. If you like getting blown up by tanks, helicopters, hackers, etc.. then the game is great. Plenty of Free game out there that offer plenty more than this one plus they don't hit you with hidden cost, Nova wont even let you post on the forums for this game unless you BUY a GOLD membership. All in all, with membership costs, this game will cost you 60 dollars, what a joke for a reworked old game that is worst than the first one they released. BUYER BEWARE. Expand
  18. MikeS
    Jun 22, 2009
    Well this is a typical NovaLogic game. Most people who haven't played any Novalogic games really don't understand this game. this isn't like Battlefield or World At War, it has it's perks unlike most games out there. For instance, most games out there don't let you exit city limits or villages (example> Call of Duty ). We can fly choppers, drive tanks/apc's, Well this is a typical NovaLogic game. Most people who haven't played any Novalogic games really don't understand this game. this isn't like Battlefield or World At War, it has it's perks unlike most games out there. For instance, most games out there don't let you exit city limits or villages (example> Call of Duty ). We can fly choppers, drive tanks/apc's, motorbikes and boats. Most other game developers don't offer those perks. I have been a die-hard Nova Logic/Delta Force gamer and still appreciate the work they do for us followers of the games they develop. I suggest more people get out there and buy the game and enjoy the experience rather than judge the game by its' graphics, they aren't that bad and it's a kick ass game!! Expand
  19. DavidB
    Jun 22, 2009
    To me DFX2 is an update of DFX. Now you can drive tanks , APCs, fly different gunships, There are so many guns to choose from.beautiful graphics, Some say the game needs work still.Nova is still doing game updates.
  20. AdamG
    Jun 22, 2009
    Novalogic's Latest, in the finest tradition of the Delta Force series. Delta Force Xtreme2 brings new maps and terrains to the battlefield, along with the outstanding multiplayer combat Nova games are famous for. While it might not be COD5,Crysis or Fear2 in terms of graphics, old gamers like myself always come back to Nova for our multiplayer fix. Who will -ever- forget the original Novalogic's Latest, in the finest tradition of the Delta Force series. Delta Force Xtreme2 brings new maps and terrains to the battlefield, along with the outstanding multiplayer combat Nova games are famous for. While it might not be COD5,Crysis or Fear2 in terms of graphics, old gamers like myself always come back to Nova for our multiplayer fix. Who will -ever- forget the original Delta Force games. Good old Novalogic has been around for so long now, that people sometimes forget what this series of games has given to all of us. Delta Force was the standard set 10 years ago that OFP, Battlefield 1942 along with many others have tried to copy and improve upon. .. While I own and play all the modern engine games, I always come home to Nova for my multiplayer fix. DFX2 is just what the doctor ordered during this drought of FPS games this summer, and I for one am loving every minute of it. Expand
  21. DDDouglasD.
    Jun 22, 2009
    I downloaded Delat Force Xtreme 2 from d2d. The download was fast(less than 1hr). For a fps game it has everything I want. The maps are endless worlds that you can navigate through. The guns look and feel "REAL". I have met many new gamers to play with. If youm think you are a good shooter, try this. I am getting better and having a blast. I'm doing this review because I had to tell others.
  22. JL
    Jun 16, 2009
    Graphics are from the 90's. Bad playstyle. The beta was bad... this is worse. For alll the Nova lovers out there... Nova said "Gotcha" for this purchase. Early Nova games were classics.... this one is too.... classically BAD! Save the $... there are way better fps games out there right now (and more coming) to spend your hard earned cash on.
  23. MorganW
    Jun 12, 2009
    Well, it had problematic controls, graphics that aren't half as appealing as Battlefield 1942, bland gameplay and limited options. I was disappointed.
  24. Nov 20, 2011

1. This "xtremely" forgettable first-person shooter doesn't excel at anything.
    The only thing that's "xtreme" about this game is how extremely mediocre it is. The missions are uninspired, the authenticity is lacking, the servers are under-populated but, hey, at least it looks dated, right?
  3. Xtreme 2 succeeds as a budget game - it just doesn’t cater to any audience in particular. A lack of focus is the overarching problem with this decent budget title.