8.1

1. Jun 21, 2013
    the mix of A-RPG, strategy, random world, live events and events world customisation and factions makes this game awesome. TBH, I am not giving a 10, because it has some glitches, ui flaws and stuff that where fixed on the next game, din's Curse (same engine). I prefer depths of peril over din's curse and drox operative.
    For me it's the best of all soldak games, period.
    Graphics are
    For me it's the best of all soldak games, period.
    Graphics are ok, when gameplay is awesome graphics aint' that important.

I just hope for a revamped version of this game, fixing those little glitches and UI improvements that need.

1. If the idea of hacking through lots (and we mean lots) of monsters, collecting truck loads of loot, customising characters, engaging in diplomacy and ultimately dominating over rival factions doing the same, all without getting too bogged down in things like story or adventure, then Depths of Peril may well be a game for you.
  2. Depths of Peril is the epitome of a good indie game that isn't quite great. It brings some new and innovative stuff to the table, yet does it in a way that many people won't recognize until a big-budget title takes its ideas.
  3. Any fan of the genre will be surprised at just how much Depths of Peril has to offer.