8.2

1. Nov 14, 2013
    Unplayable piece of crap with no patch in sight.
    Unplayable piece of crap with no patch in sight.
    Apparently it was too hard for the developers to just take DE:HR and change the boss battles and add new game They had to take some kind of pre-release version of the game, add new features to it and then release it just like that. The director's cut was advertised as a simple update so I never expected this. Imagine my surprise when what I got was 10 fps gameplay with bugs everywhere and graphics glitching.

The worst thing is that there has been very little feedback from developers about this. Surely a few weeks would suffice to just fix bugs they already fixed in DE:HR(!). Only paid 4€ for this but boy do I regret it.

I never asked for this
  2. Jun 27, 2014
    Unpolished Director's cut. Lots of STUTTERING and some TEXTURE BUGS compared to the original DX:HR. A copy paste of the game and DLCs into one, without the patches. A huge turn off from playing the game.
    Apparently they did not even QA test this thing long enough and decided to rush out the product to grab some fast cash from fans. It has been several months now and still NO ANSWER from EIDOS about the issues. They totally dropped the project after release and went on with their lives as if nothing had happened.

1. Jan 10, 2014
    If you haven’t played the original edition, prepare for one of the best stealth/shooter games of recent years and above all a really good story and incredible music. [01/2014, p.65]
  2. Jan 6, 2014
    Still dark, cool, beautiful, smart substantial, funny, creative and endlessly entertaining. Only now a bit better. [Jan 2014, p.88]
  3. Dec 28, 2013
    An excellent update that revitalises Human Revolution in a number of ways. Time to play it again. [Jan 2014, p.78]