2.9

1. Jul 22, 2014
    First of all, I picked a 10 to counter the 1's. Now what I think: This game seems to be compared to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, when it is just an ios game port. I played the game on iPad first, I really enjoyed it and the pixel density works really well with it, I could see that they implemented completely new graphical features to make up for the lack in size of the environments such asFirst of all, I picked a 10 to counter the 1's. Now what I think: This game seems to be compared to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, when it is just an ios game port. I played the game on iPad first, I really enjoyed it and the pixel density works really well with it, I could see that they implemented completely new graphical features to make up for the lack in size of the environments such as the smoke, snow, and reflection on floors. Why do I like this port so much? Becuase I actually enjoy the environment and the atmosphere. The cityscapes are pretty, the mission areas are designed well like old shooters relied on; they fill the screen with lots of cool things from every angle. The story gives insight on the bosses you fight in HR and I was surprised to take on a protagonist who has been so close to the enemy. Playing it on pc is much easier to handle but some of the resources are only 720p (splash screen). The music sounds fresh and immediately drags me into the world I love. The gameplay is simplified for the sake of the iPad ~ so as a PC port, you shouldn't expect the graphics to be overly expanded on, nor should you expect the gameplay to be expanded since they would have to rebuild the entire game using DE:HR resources. Overall, I am glad they made this, it is not a disappointment, it was not a waste of time, it is another piece of DE to slake my thirst. Expand
  2. Aug 13, 2014
    Well game is a great addition to the series. and be aware it is a port of a mobile game. but has cool scenarios and ambient music. i loved it, played on android and bought it for PC no regrets.

1. Nov 26, 2014
    This was supposed to be the first entry into an episodic game, but there are currently no announced continuations, and it is doubtful any who played this game are eager for more.
  2. CD-Action
    Jul 23, 2014
    It was a good enough mobile game, but on PC it’s terrible, devoid of everything that made Human Revolution a success. [06/2014, p.61]
  3. May 14, 2014
    During it's four hours, Deus Ex: The Fall, presents a watered down, effectively castrated version of all the elements that made Human Revolution a true modern gaming classic. It may look like Deus Ex in a few strategically taken screenshots, but the actual experience is anything but. You will keep playing, desperately hoping for the glimpses of genius that are alluded to as part of the regular franchise, but real PC gamers should stay well away from this cheap cash-in that only tarnishes the reputation of one of the most sterling franchises in gaming.