9.0

1. Dec 14, 2016
    Diablo II LoD - I still play this game after about 15 years of playing off and on. It is still the best ARPG on the market. I've spent more time on this game than any other 9/10. Most things are well done, this game would be a 10 if they could get rid of the bots on battlenet.
  2. Jul 25, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game was truly an instant classic, as so many people loved so much Diablo I. The gameplay is as fun as the first one, the status system is more precise, the game is longer and have a difficulty system that increase replayability. In various ways a Diablo I improved, graphically and in the character development system.

But there are some things I didn't like, for instance the easy way we can gimp our character by choosing the wrong skills. While in the first Diablo it's almost impossible, the same thing that makes characters unique in Diablo II makes we do mistakes over and over. But it's part of the game difficulty, I guess, and a learning curve.

What really made me not give it a prime grade was that this game didn't follow the gothic line the first Diablo went. While in the first we felt alone in that dark European scenario, the second one was too much of a multiculturalist theme. The dungeons to hell were darker, bloodier and lonelier in the first Diablo, when we get to an Egyptian desert it kind of breaks the immersion. Not to mention the third scenario, that rain forest with those comic little men.

Despite that Diablo II is a superb game, it's incredible addictive, played for years... Various other games tried the same formula, but they failed because Diablo II is more than a system, it's an environment, it speaks about our long tradition, and that's why Diablos that are not Diablo don't make the same success. When we say "this game is not dark enough" we are saying "this game don't speak for our occidental European tradition, it's some modern boring thing".
  3. Dec 6, 2015
    Most definately a worthy expansion. Adds a ton of content and, of course, more Characters! Once u install this, there is no way you will ever play Diablo without LoD. Awesome!
  4. Oct 21, 2014
    Started playing D2 when I was *young*, and sure I got rushed through all the acts. Me and a buddy decided to bro-quest the game and beat it without outside help. Just the two of us. He played the paladin, I played the necromancer and we both had a great time. Honestly, just a few cheap but solid rune words make the game more than beatable.

One thing worth mentioning is that the online

One thing worth mentioning is that the online experience is made so much better by the online economy. a site called d2jsp, a trading forum, is one of the best places to find things worth doing. After, or maybe even part of that, it's a lot of fun to really theorycraft yourself some interesting character builds.
    In my mind, this game was the perfect experience.
  5. Jul 13, 2014
    Expanding on the original game, Lord of Destruction adds two new classes and a fifth act to play through as well as new monsters and items. No reason to not pick this up if you enjoyed Diablo II.
  6. May 30, 2014
    Best game ever,
    Awesome story with movies.
    The expansion gave so much to this game,lots of uniques,runes,runewords.
    I love trading in this game.
    You do repetative things in it,but they are fun,and you get rewarded..(unlike some wannabe sequels)
    From personal experience,i played hundreds,thousands of games,old and new,but this is the only game that has the magic.It never bores me.
  7. tkc
    May 27, 2014
    The ultimate hack-n-slash game full of diversity, great character progression, story, ATMOSPHERE, memorable characters...CLASSIC! If you've played it, you know how hard it is to play another hack-n-slash game.
  8. Dec 5, 2013
    This game sets the bar that other hack and slack games are measured against. And it sets the bar very high. Single player is a passable experience, and it lets the time go by while you wait for some program to run/download/update/whatever, or while you watch a TV show at the same time, etc. However, the heart of the game is multiplayer, either LAN or Online. Then it becomes a fun fest ofThis game sets the bar that other hack and slack games are measured against. And it sets the bar very high. Single player is a passable experience, and it lets the time go by while you wait for some program to run/download/update/whatever, or while you watch a TV show at the same time, etc. However, the heart of the game is multiplayer, either LAN or Online. Then it becomes a fun fest of spells and melee. This is a strong contender for being the best LAN party game, because players of different skill levels can roughly keep up with one another, and there are several "easy mode" build options for beginner players to play. Advanced players can keep coming back again and again to find and craft the best loot possible and get every damage point possible out of their build.

The down sides to this game are that it's sometimes hard to get the graphics right on newer versions of windows because of compatibility issues. Some of the skills are just very poorly balanced. The item customization isn't as intricate as it could be. There's places where this game could be improved in a "HD re-release" type of scenario, but it stands tall even without modernization.
  9. Nov 19, 2013
    Single Player/MultiPlayer (2/2)

(If the single player is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no multplayer) (If the multiplayer is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no single player) Gameplay (1/2) Visuals/Story (0/2) (If the visuals are better than the story, review this section as if it had no story) (If the story is
    Single Player/MultiPlayer (2/2)

Gameplay (1/2)

Visuals/Story (0/2)

Accessibility/Longevity (2/2)

Pricing (2/2)

Wildcard (0)

10. Oct 13, 2013
    What else can You say about this game? It is absolutely the best game in the universe. Still after so many years I am playing it. Great gameplay. Mother of all hack n' slash games. It is beating in every way Dia3. Amazing, simply amazing. Danger: once You try this one, You will never stop.
  11. Aug 5, 2013
    THE ARPG, this is probably my favorite arpg ever made. Great story, loads of fun alone, on LAN, and online, a truly great game that should be played by any fan of ARPGs.
  12. ERB
    Jul 28, 2013
    Interesting game play and story.Diablo 2 Lord Of Destruction is a game worth playing.
  13. Jul 20, 2013
    Simply the best ARPG of all time. The graphics are dated now, but no D2 clone has come close to the replay value and fun of D2:LOD. Battle.net set the standard for all ARPGs that followed it.
  14. May 4, 2013
    An 8 for sure because of gameplay is good but a lot of people just hack like tommorw with bot hacks in duels or flash hack that gets on your nerves a lot but an excellent game 4 boring acts to do though I want more like WOW game.
  15. Apr 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. D2 was my first game I played with other players at first it was an ok ish game and they update the servers a lot.

I was on this game a lot I liked it until 20 10 or 20 11 when they decided to put in annoying spam bots in this game so making this game un-playable.

Sure you can press N to remove the messages but they come in your games a lot spam same stuff to you.

They is only 4 big acts you go on and an extra one to get but it's easy and short.

They is 2 new classes into this game which I enjoy to see some new faces to the game you got a Druid a guy who uses werewolf skills and shape shifter skills.

I would give this a 9/10 for the spam bots other than that it's a good game.
  16. Feb 18, 2013
    Diablo 2 current standard RPG. No one was able to approach him except Torchlight 2. I think that in this masterpiece of people will play for a long time. No comments.
  17. Aug 19, 2012
    Blizzard North, Matt Uelmen, just an amazing and fun game that has lasted the test of time - no other PC game has been selling off the shelves of retailers for the past 12 years and continuing. One can only imagine if this superstar team had made Diablo 3....
  18. Jul 4, 2012
    One of the best in the history of humanity. Nothing more to say. If I would have to choose ONE game to take with me to a lone island to play for the rest of life - that would be Diablo II (of course with Lord of Destruction ;) )
  19. Jun 13, 2012
    Much better than Diablo 1 by far. Playing as a barbarian doesn't take 10 years to chase down 1 ranged enemy anymore. Sorceress is still overpowered in my opinion, and I simply used one spell the entire game. Adding reasonable sprinting is very nice. You have too much gold in this game than you can spend. The game was considerably longer than Diablo 1, and the quest system is 10x moreMuch better than Diablo 1 by far. Playing as a barbarian doesn't take 10 years to chase down 1 ranged enemy anymore. Sorceress is still overpowered in my opinion, and I simply used one spell the entire game. Adding reasonable sprinting is very nice. You have too much gold in this game than you can spend. The game was considerably longer than Diablo 1, and the quest system is 10x more useful. This is the first true RPG feeling Diablo in the series. The game had some annoying parts such as Baal at the end taking forever to defeat, but Diablo dies in a few spells. Still, overall much better than Diablo 1, and the story seems to continue onward even though I have no idea how it continues after the Lord of Destruction for Diablo 3. Expand
  20. Jun 4, 2012
    L.O.D adds so many good things to the original game that you can't imagine Diablo 2 without it. We can only complain that the new chapter (the 5th) is too short, its storyline is not very interesting and the added cinematics are not as great and dark as before.
  21. Jun 2, 2012
    Diablo 2 LoD may very well be the best game ever made. In as far as today's standards go, the graphics may be lacking, but it would be unfair to rate an 11 year old game in such a manner. Gameplay, items, hostility based PvP, it blows everything else out of the water. It, at it's prime, had such a strong community, and even by today's standards has an excellent multiplayer layout as farDiablo 2 LoD may very well be the best game ever made. In as far as today's standards go, the graphics may be lacking, but it would be unfair to rate an 11 year old game in such a manner. Gameplay, items, hostility based PvP, it blows everything else out of the water. It, at it's prime, had such a strong community, and even by today's standards has an excellent multiplayer layout as far as chatting, game creation, ease of use, etc. is concerned. By seperating it's two forms of Battle.net (Open and Closed) it allowed you to play "legit" on Blizzard's Closed servers, and still allowed you to explore the game mechanics and edit characters and bring those "hacked" characters in for amazing PvP on the P2P Open Battle.net servers. Favorite game of all time, hands down. Expand
  22. May 15, 2012
    One of the best games that have been made. Great gameplay, great story, great atmosphere. It is a great classic that every gamer should play. I still think Diablo 2 LoD is far better than Diablo 3. Well done Blizzard North, you shall never be forgotten.
  23. May 14, 2012
    I've always played Diablo II + LOD together so I don't have much to say as for this add-on alone. Great game as a whole ... any RPG fan needs to have this game handy.
  24. Mar 10, 2012
    The kind of game that i wouldn't start playing on other difficulty than easy. It is a great game, but on a second run i just used trainers, and even like that, i didn't finished the story again. But i know is the type of game that calls me in from time to time, and that's just what a good game does, it stays in the back of the mind. On other words, LoD is a good lesson to learn when goingThe kind of game that i wouldn't start playing on other difficulty than easy. It is a great game, but on a second run i just used trainers, and even like that, i didn't finished the story again. But i know is the type of game that calls me in from time to time, and that's just what a good game does, it stays in the back of the mind. On other words, LoD is a good lesson to learn when going for Diablo 3: there WILL be an add-on that will radically improove/enhance the original. So whi buy the original at the initial price, when i can get the battlechest later? Expand
  25. Mar 8, 2012
    One of my all time favorite games, and a must play! If you ever think you are bored.. it's because you are not playing this game=] lol =] If you played Diablo or not do yourself a favor and immerse yourself into hours upon hours of L.O.D
  26. Mar 7, 2012
    VERY good game. probably and unquestionnably the BEST RPG game out there. Dungeon Crawling originality, Item Hunting, Character builds such as Hammerdins, Smiterdin... Overall, this game is a nice and quality game, even as of 2012. I still play it from time to time, still waiting on DIABLO III. Hope they will stay true to the series, as for Diablo II i am giving it 9/10, simply becauseVERY good game. probably and unquestionnably the BEST RPG game out there. Dungeon Crawling originality, Item Hunting, Character builds such as Hammerdins, Smiterdin... Overall, this game is a nice and quality game, even as of 2012. I still play it from time to time, still waiting on DIABLO III. Hope they will stay true to the series, as for Diablo II i am giving it 9/10, simply because there is nothing else i can do on the game, i now it sounds ridiculous, but whatever. Still a VERY good game. Highly awaiting Diablo III Expand
  27. Dec 31, 2011
    Brilliant game. Simply the best hack n slay rpg. Could have been a clear 10/10 if it had adequate online support. Somehow blizzard just pretty much accepted to have people running 10 mf bot sorcs, duping runes and they even left those bugged items like siggards belt on their closed bnet realm. Ofc such environment affects ingame trading systems and harms players personal satisfaction whileBrilliant game. Simply the best hack n slay rpg. Could have been a clear 10/10 if it had adequate online support. Somehow blizzard just pretty much accepted to have people running 10 mf bot sorcs, duping runes and they even left those bugged items like siggards belt on their closed bnet realm. Ofc such environment affects ingame trading systems and harms players personal satisfaction while playing. Expand
  28. Dec 29, 2011
    Best game of all time Limitless replay value, great story, pinnacle of hack and slash RPG gameplay
    BEST GAME OF ALL TIME Skyrim,Final Fantasy 6&7,Mario,Zelda and even my dear Mass Effect
    EAT YOUR HEART OUT !!
  29. Dec 20, 2011
    Couldn't be better. Long life, fun as hell, never surpassed as the king of action-RPGs. This expansion was the cherry on top of the best game ever. At least for me. The huge amount of playing hours in coop or solo speaks out for itself.
  30. Nov 21, 2011
    The expand is the best thing blizzard do to this game, new act 5 new classed and new items and more. Now the expand was the biggest upgrade for this old game diablo 2. Why the expand because people are getting little boring to keep killing diablo over and over again. So the added a extra boss. With new bonus sets of armors allot of new mobs and so on. Best expand ever.
  31. Nov 10, 2011
    This game was the first game I ever truly played. It all started when my Papa (grandfather) got diablo and then Diablo II. He used to wake up early in the morning, fix coffee, and kill demons. I WAS HOOKED. I played this all through highschool, and was truly addicted. I thought about it all day at school, played it with my quarterback (and best friend) on the football team. In fact,This game was the first game I ever truly played. It all started when my Papa (grandfather) got diablo and then Diablo II. He used to wake up early in the morning, fix coffee, and kill demons. I WAS HOOKED. I played this all through highschool, and was truly addicted. I thought about it all day at school, played it with my quarterback (and best friend) on the football team. In fact, after our games (on thursday) we'd play all night and go to school the next day with zero sleep. THATS a true testiment to a great game. Ive probably put in over 1000 hours into this masterpiece. The music is phenominal, Matt Uelman (sp?) is a great composer. The graphics are dark and gritty, and the ambient noises are the icing on the cake. This game does not get old unless you are playing it all alone. It has a huuuuge item inventory, and many different ways to play a character. Runewords are an awesome addition to the mix. The storyline is FANTASTIC, the cinimatics were way ahead of its time, and the commutity is STILL alive... almost two decades later. This game doesn't deserve a ten, CRANK IT TO ELEVEN. Hope this helps out some people.. I'll cherish memories of my Papa and the great times with my football friends as we killed demons together, and cherish them forever I shall. Expand
  32. Sep 13, 2011
    Diablo 2 has one of the greatest loot, stat and talent systems in video games and has been very influential in the industry. The character classes are fun and interesting and give the game great replay value. While there are some awesome locations and enemy designs, I didnt find the story, atmosphere or enemy design better than the original Diablo asides to a few exceptions. Many of theDiablo 2 has one of the greatest loot, stat and talent systems in video games and has been very influential in the industry. The character classes are fun and interesting and give the game great replay value. While there are some awesome locations and enemy designs, I didnt find the story, atmosphere or enemy design better than the original Diablo asides to a few exceptions. Many of the enemies were stupid - cats warriors, little jungle tribe imps, bug swarms in the desert and the demons Mephisto and Bael looked pretty dumb compared to how awesome the demon Diablo was. The story has some good memonts and ideas but was not as compelling as the more simple but superior original Diablo with its more traditional demons, terror in the cathedral and memorable characters in Tristram. So in the end Diablo 2 is great but I cant help but say that some aspects were better in the orginal Diablo. Expand
  33. Aug 26, 2011
    anyone else notice how the only guys giving this a bad score sound like they're kids that only play open battle net? one of the greatest games ever in my opinion.
  34. Aug 25, 2011
    Diablo II LoD is amazing Action RPG game. This is one of my favorite games and i love this ;)
    Really good gameplay = + 1000 h played :D
  35. Jul 5, 2011
    DIABLO 2 LOD Diablo 2 is my favorite game to this date the LoD Expansion was great is really helped to extended the life of this game's community which is still Thriving to this date. Blizzard better make DIABLO 3 Epic to top this we had a decade of Diablo 2 gameplay the change is going to be way harder than that of Diablo to Diablo 2.
  36. Apr 27, 2011
    Best game of its kind. Lots of classes/skills. Still has tons of people playing it 10years later. If you are looking for a Top-view RPG id highly recommend this game.
  37. JonathanL
    Dec 19, 2009
    LoD is in my opinion the greatest action-rpg to date. It offers a quick learning curve and very addictive game play. The graphics could be better but what it lacks in smooth 3D it makes up for in fun and addictive online game play.
  38. PaulValler
    Nov 10, 2009
    The game in my heart forever. Even i can not play, i always remember it. If the story and quests will be a little bit powerfull then game can be perfect. But, who cares? Battle.net service (even with hacks, cheats, 3dpartyusers, low tech. support) - 10. Graphics (who cares? you need examples?) - none (cus NOT important for me, that IMHO). Gameplay (replayability) - 10! Mucis (sfx, the The game in my heart forever. Even i can not play, i always remember it. If the story and quests will be a little bit powerfull then game can be perfect. But, who cares? Battle.net service (even with hacks, cheats, 3dpartyusers, low tech. support) - 10. Graphics (who cares? you need examples?) - none (cus NOT important for me, that IMHO). Gameplay (replayability) - 10! Mucis (sfx, the atmospheric and emotional!) - 10! Story (the hero must kill a bad demon (MANY BAD DEAMONS!), isn't you need something more?) - 10! Hc mode (oh, if pks was be legit... if no one use a cheats... its can be awesome.. but irl..) - so.. none (cus IMHO, cant make opinition, many time was killed by UnLegit haxxors, and its suck.. but when you build the necromancer 90 lvl and make with him legit runs to Nih it awesome, much interesting pvm'ing on hc mode). Its sad, that can get a 10, but.. P.s. about Hc mode, it seem that only pro play at hc, ITS NOT, i see SO SO nOObies players at hc, I rly was in shok: why that crapies players go to hc ?? I think exactly this players play with cheat after, and calling then they 'pro' ~~. doh! That make hc rly bad mode. =/ Expand
  39. DannyD
    Oct 11, 2009
    A very good game, you need this if you have Diablo II since it adds new features and addicting gameplay additions.
  40. MikeR
    May 2, 2009
    Was an awesome game it is still widely played today after several years which is more than can be said about many other games they just don't make them like this anymore......
  41. JohnC
    Apr 13, 2009
    Just amazingly immersive and addictive, i don't know how it does it, but it just gives you an enormous sense of FUN, that games these days just don't provide - it has to be experienced first-hand to be understood. One of my favourite games ever.
  42. AlexanderR
    Oct 3, 2008
    Diablo II Lord of Destruction significantly improves on the basis set out by Diablo and Diablo II. With a great and natural extension of the story, this expansion as even more immersive than the original game. Also improvements in terms of gameplay, such as weapon swap and added control, sets this apart from an original that seems dull in comparison. Visually the game has also seen much Diablo II Lord of Destruction significantly improves on the basis set out by Diablo and Diablo II. With a great and natural extension of the story, this expansion as even more immersive than the original game. Also improvements in terms of gameplay, such as weapon swap and added control, sets this apart from an original that seems dull in comparison. Visually the game has also seen much appreciated improvements in the form of greater resolution and a fifth act packed with beautiful effects. Diablo II is not worth having without this expansion, and no collection of games is worth having without Diablo II. Expand
  43. AnonymousMC
    Sep 26, 2008
    For all the kids that say they cannot find hacks, This game does not need Hacks. Also, All the kids that say they have a level 99 are lieing. It takes over 5000 Baal Run's to even level up from level 98 to 99. If you die that much, you honestly could not have even gotten to level 99. Greatest game ever!
  44. TobiasB.
    Nov 25, 2007
    LoD is the best game ever. I play it since 8 years. But I HATE join bugs, hacks and the dupers... but that doesn't matter Diablo is the best game EVER
  45. RichardP.
    Jul 2, 2007
    I've been playing for six years now and still love it. This is the best PC game I've ever played.
  46. IstvanV.
    Jun 20, 2007
    Best game ever, highly addictive and u can talk about it for hours.
  47. KodyG.
    Apr 23, 2007
    Its just a great game. I got the expansion and neglect my friends on friday nights just to play it till like 6 in the morning even if I have school its the best and most addicting game ever.
  48. KerstiA.
    Oct 16, 2006
    Graphics could be smoother, would love more quests and levels... but I do love this game.
  49. RobertoB.
    Sep 15, 2006
    Fantastic game!
  50. BenH.
    May 21, 2006
    LoD adds characters, another act, more monsters, more items, runes and crafting. It is great.
  51. Bluehawk
    Mar 26, 2006
    With the new patch thats come out, this game has never been better.
  52. LilyC.
    Sep 2, 2005
    This is the game to which I compare all RPGs. Nothing has stood up to it yet, including D1 and D2 Classic.
  53. KCG.
    Apr 30, 2005
    If you play this game on battle.net you cant stop playing it for hours. Playing this game with other people beats ALL other games. the DRUIDS ROCK!!!!
  54. R.K.
    Dec 4, 2004
    Like everyone else has said, it's just SO addicting. I started playing on Battle.net a while back and once you start playing, you'll be playing for hours and hours.
  55. DaveS.
    Nov 29, 2004
    *applause* The game company Blizzard entertainment has managed to make the most addictive game in history, and after 4 years total of Diablo II, they still manage to hold almost as strong of a fanbase as the beginning. I could not stop playing, and if you're good at it you simply want more and more and it does not END. Buy it or get it somehow and play til you drop because you wont *applause* The game company Blizzard entertainment has managed to make the most addictive game in history, and after 4 years total of Diablo II, they still manage to hold almost as strong of a fanbase as the beginning. I could not stop playing, and if you're good at it you simply want more and more and it does not END. Buy it or get it somehow and play til you drop because you wont have a choice anyways SO ADDICTIVE! Expand
  56. Chocolate
    Aug 1, 2004
    I'm so addicted to this game! Rock on!!
  57. LandonS.
    Jun 21, 2004
    D2 is not very stunning visually, but completely makes up for it with LoD. the 800x600 res. makes for a much more enjoying game. the battle.net is wonderful, (except for lags) and the game is the most addicting i have played. ever. what happens is you'll go, o just one more meph run, then i'll finish act 4, then haha it keeps on going. next thing you know you've been playingD2 is not very stunning visually, but completely makes up for it with LoD. the 800x600 res. makes for a much more enjoying game. the battle.net is wonderful, (except for lags) and the game is the most addicting i have played. ever. what happens is you'll go, o just one more meph run, then i'll finish act 4, then haha it keeps on going. next thing you know you've been playing 2 1/2 hrs. if you buy this you won't regret it!! Expand
  58. CharB.
    Jun 6, 2004
    I love this game its so addicting.
  59. J.W.
    Jun 1, 2004
    If there was a voting number higher than ten i would have to use that, but since there isn't ill just have to use ten. If you are bitching about a crappy character.... well your problem nobody wants to hear you bitch about it so keep it to yourself.
  60. Bran
    Apr 18, 2004
    This game is a awesome add on from Diablo2.
  61. GarrettB.
    Jan 13, 2004
    I've played this game for 4 years. I still love it. 10:10. Give us another one Blizzard!
  62. FredG.
    Dec 19, 2003
    Ya sure the game WAS fun but the patch 1.10 came out now the game is inpossible!!! my 99 zon dies in like 5 hits!!!!
  63. CharlesH.
    Oct 16, 2003
    This is, simply put, the best expansion pack ever, in my opinion. The number of small changes it makes to general gameplay, the new mission, and the two new character classes make it worth one's time to go back and play Diablo II all over again. As if we hadn't done that enough.
  64. Poose
    Jun 30, 2003
    This game is impossible to stop!!! It stops getting fun once you get to about lvl 90 because then all you can do is fight other people. But you can always just make a new character to start the fun over again. Id recommend this to just about anyone with a little brains.
  65. J.T.
    Mar 5, 2003
    OK first of all all of u people with level 99s and cant kill anyone it depends on the items u have and the way u make the charcs. then for that levle 99 necro on CLOSED b.net ur can kill because ur on closed and its alot easier to hack and for that person that said u cant find any hacks , That is against the Terms Of Services and if i knew who you were i would give ur name to blizzard. ok thats it
  66. AndreiS.
    Jan 7, 2003
    I love Diablo II: LOD, its so amazing, i cant stop playing it, never. i just changed my pass, and forgot it, lol, i called blizzard, they will help me. But anywayz, this game is very amazing, i love the set up, all the items, and even the crappy sets are good for their own lvl. Hope Blizzard makes another diablo game, even better then this!!!!!!
  67. DamienC.
    Nov 29, 2002
    This game is one of the best there is out there. It keeps you going and going with out boredom.
  68. StevenM.
    Jul 19, 2002
    I CANT FIND ANY HACKS AND I HAVE A LV 99 BARB AND I STILL CANT KILL OTHER LV99BARBS ZONS AND SORCES.
  69. RachelP.
    Jun 25, 2002
    It's a great game that is just as easy to get addicted to it, as it is to get tired of it. The "extras" help keep Diablo interesting for awhile, but basically, it's still pretty much the same.
  70. Jack
    May 16, 2002
    Dimitriii N. dosent know what he is talking about!!!!
  71. BillB.
    Mar 26, 2002
    This game easily tops the rest of the pc gamers lists. I was addicted to the original and now i pull all nighters and miss school just to play all day. Anybody that tells u different should be SMACKED!!
    Mar 25, 2002
    This Is The Most Amazing Game EVER!!!! The Druid Is The BEST!!!
  73. Beastmaster
    Feb 15, 2002
    This game needs a 20. Druids are so awesome. Dimitriii, You suck!!!
  74. TimmyK.
    Jan 21, 2002
    This game beats all the other PC games easily!
  75. PuppyKiller
    Dec 2, 2001
    Wonderful graphics. Wonderful gameplay. It's what every hardcore RPG gamer dreams for.
  76. Mr.Razmo
    Nov 20, 2001
    You would have to be crazy to listen to Dimitri (he voted 1). I borrowed this game off a mate. I am so hooked on it. Diablo two was good but this was a god send so many new items. Personally I use druid who is cool. Dont use any kind of cheat tho... it takes the fun right out of it.
  77. BubbaBooYie
    Nov 16, 2001
    This game is so addictive!!! It deserves like 11!!
  78. EricP.
    Sep 11, 2001
    I haven't played the original since I got the expansion.
  79. DanielF.
    Aug 27, 2001
    The expansion adds so much to the original "Diablo 2," I had lost interest in the original till the expansion came out, it resparked the interest, and I've been playing the expansion a lot more than I played the original.
  80. DimitriiiN.
    Aug 21, 2001
    It isn't so good...I've a Necromancer L99 in the closed Battle-net and still I kill everywhere!! :)
  81. LordSlayer
    Aug 20, 2001
    Adrenaline Vault is full of idiots!!

1. If you are an old Diablo fan, you probably already finished the expansion, and if you never even played Diablo II, well, now you can play a complete debugged game with seven available PC classes.
  2. With the two new character classes, fifth act, powerful new monsters, outrageous new magic items and craft system, the LoD will make you lose sleep, neglect your family’s needs and even miss work from playing it. It’s just that good.
  3. Has a lot of depth that's readily apparent, yet it takes a long time to really see how much is packed into this great expansion to one of last year's most addicting games.