Diablo III PC

4.0

1. May 15, 2012
    Too simplified game principles, wow graphics, too many concessions. Poor atmosphere as well. This game is not so good as Diablo 2. I don´t like new health/mana system as well. Character development is very simplified.
  2. Jul 22, 2012
    After played for 200hr (lv 60 wizard and monk, stopped at inferno A3), I realized this is a bad game. Why does it take that long for me to know that? Because I kept telling myself, "Blizzard does not make bad games, there are something better later in the game." I was going to write a long review as to why I think it is a bad game. Then, I just simply don't care about anymore. I left thisAfter played for 200hr (lv 60 wizard and monk, stopped at inferno A3), I realized this is a bad game. Why does it take that long for me to know that? Because I kept telling myself, "Blizzard does not make bad games, there are something better later in the game." I was going to write a long review as to why I think it is a bad game. Then, I just simply don't care about anymore. I left this review for anyone who has not bought the game yet. DON'T DO IT. It is not 200hr of fun, it is 200hr thinking "it will get better later." I feel really bad getting all my friends playing D3 since all of them quite already. So if I can just save one person from buying this awful game, I will feel much better. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012