4.1

1. May 15, 2012
    I felt overall the story arc was way too serious in comparison to the other games--I mean, it gets kinda ridiculous toward the end. Diablo is waaaay too easy in this game if you're able to get the right resists. I can't wait to try him on inferno, but ultimately this game is a lot easier and shorter than the other Diablo titles--at least at first. I recommend for new players to play as aI felt overall the story arc was way too serious in comparison to the other games--I mean, it gets kinda ridiculous toward the end. Diablo is waaaay too easy in this game if you're able to get the right resists. I can't wait to try him on inferno, but ultimately this game is a lot easier and shorter than the other Diablo titles--at least at first. I recommend for new players to play as a Wizard--his spells get really good toward the end. Expand
  2. May 15, 2012
    Too simplified game principles, wow graphics, too many concessions. Poor atmosphere as well. This game is not so good as Diablo 2. I don´t like new health/mana system as well. Character development is very simplified.
  3. Jul 26, 2012
    Absolutely defiled the Diablo franchise with a failure money-making scheme that modern gamers dread. I grimace at the thought of logging on once again after 300+ hours of game time to just look at the auction house and log off again. The game is stale, boring, has no replay value, no competitive aspects, no linear gear progression, no customization. All of the character builds areAbsolutely defiled the Diablo franchise with a failure money-making scheme that modern gamers dread. I grimace at the thought of logging on once again after 300+ hours of game time to just look at the auction house and log off again. The game is stale, boring, has no replay value, no competitive aspects, no linear gear progression, no customization. All of the character builds are pigeon-holed to be completely defensive with 1 or 2 bland offensive spells. Even the maps are boring. This game is extremely poorly made, and what's worse is the staff is completely arrogant and thinks it couldn't be any better. It's an atrocity. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012