4.0

1. May 15, 2012
    Too simplified game principles, wow graphics, too many concessions. Poor atmosphere as well. This game is not so good as Diablo 2. I don´t like new health/mana system as well. Character development is very simplified.
  2. Jul 28, 2012
    I remember playing Diablo 1 & 2 many years ago. These games were stunning, perfectly shaped and will always be some kind of a quality symbol for me. I've waited for Diablo III for a long, long time, to be honest - ever since I've finished playing D2. When I finally got to play it I was extremely disappointed, to say the least. Tons of problems, infamous Error 37, and all this to find outI remember playing Diablo 1 & 2 many years ago. These games were stunning, perfectly shaped and will always be some kind of a quality symbol for me. I've waited for Diablo III for a long, long time, to be honest - ever since I've finished playing D2. When I finally got to play it I was extremely disappointed, to say the least. Tons of problems, infamous Error 37, and all this to find out that the game is awful. Terrible story, totally screwed up loot, lots of bugs and bad graphics. I can't express how tricked I feel.

This game is by far not worth its name. Maybe our mind would be different if this game was just a no-name, it's still not that bad after all, but this is not an ordinary one - it's descendant of one of the most important series in all time and as such, we had right to expect something much, much better. Shame on you Blizzard!

1. Aug 31, 2012