Diablo III PC

4.0

1. Jan 4, 2013
    I will not write that this Game is all Bad, it gave me 80-100 hours of fun, then i was 60 and the next 150h i never found something thats either worth something (more then 4 mill) or that i could wear myself in the endgame (except of 1 ring that wasnt that good as i thought)

The AuctionHouse and the very bad drops (too random) are the reason this Game is bad, i always tried to see the good aspects in Diablo3 (my friends quit much earlier then me) but after 300 hours i realized it just make no sense to play this Game after getting 60...the Paragon level give you nothing, the Hellfire Ring is always crappy...the drops are 99,999999% trash...and the Auction House kills everything D3 should be...dont play this game its waste of time
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    I bought this game and was faithful to it for the first 3 months but finally gave up. The developers just plain failed at launch to know what made Diablo 1 and 2 so good, almost as if they never played these games themselves and just tried to mimic it by watching some youtube videos of gameplay. I came back to the game 6 months later and it was definitely better, but still just not thatI bought this game and was faithful to it for the first 3 months but finally gave up. The developers just plain failed at launch to know what made Diablo 1 and 2 so good, almost as if they never played these games themselves and just tried to mimic it by watching some youtube videos of gameplay. I came back to the game 6 months later and it was definitely better, but still just not that enjoyable and to be honest, they just missed the boat. The game is not worth your money, skip it. Expand
  3. Jan 3, 2013
    I couldn't spend more than just a few hours in this game. I found the storyline ok though - not the best, but not the worst. But the gameplay is boring - if you change the characters for small spaceships, you'll have a decent old school space shooter, but for a so-called adventure rpg? I feel regret of having purchased it.
  4. Jan 2, 2013
    This has been by far the most disappointing game ever. 1- It did not cure cancer.
    2- Does nothing to help against the hunger problem.
    3- I have no idea how is the game supposed to help against global warming.

All in all, a bunch of broken promises.
  5. Jan 2, 2013
    As a long time fan of the diablo franchise I expected a LOT more from this game. It is, by and far, a complete bastardization of everything a diablo game should have been. Couple that with the fact that the dev team can't seem to dig their heads out of their behinds and fix the problems in an orderly manner, and that they have promised features which they have now entirely scrapped andAs a long time fan of the diablo franchise I expected a LOT more from this game. It is, by and far, a complete bastardization of everything a diablo game should have been. Couple that with the fact that the dev team can't seem to dig their heads out of their behinds and fix the problems in an orderly manner, and that they have promised features which they have now entirely scrapped and have no plans of including. Well, you get the feeling that this was a blatant cash grab on the part of blizzard and they flat out lied to their customer base. That doesn't even take into account the horrible "always connected" drm which has lead to nothing but problems, the blatant lack of testing their product on implicitly supported hardware before launch, the terrible bugs caused by awful coding practices, the completely broken loot system in a loot driven game, a laughable implementation of character customization, the almost completely static "random maps", and to top it all off - the entire game is based around the premise of bleeding the player base for even more money through "micro-transactions" which result in anything but a micro amount. This game is a kick in the teeth to anyone with any rpg gaming background. Avoid it like the plague... Expand
  6. Jan 2, 2013
    It would be hard to give this game more than 2/10 back in May 2012, when it was released. The developers worked out most of the bugs and connection problems, unfortunately not all of them.
    The game itself is pretty good, but there are so many problems connected to it that it becomes a rather nerve wracking experience rather than an enjoyable game.
    First of all, you need to be connected
    First of all, you need to be connected to battle.net at all times. A single disconnection caused by overloaded servers during the weekend can lead to losing your hardcore character without any chance to see it again. Another problem is the horrible economy in this game, which is mostly dominated by automatic bots selling gold. And if these huge issues weren't enough, we can take a look at the loot design. The drop rates for good items are so incredibly low that you shouldn't be surprised if you don't find any top-end item even after 500 hours played. After all, if everyone could get the top items eventually, no one would be using the auction house and Blizzard wouldn't make profit. The game currently doesn't even have PvP, which was promised to players shortly after release and it's heavily overdue.
    The actual gameplay is enjoyable for a limited amount of time. If you're into grinding games, you might enjoy D3. For me, this game is not worth its price. I've been waiting patiently for developers to repent themselves after the release fiasco, but to no avail. It's a half-finished game for full price with continuous development slower than I thought is possible.
  7. Dec 31, 2012
    Obligatory 0 for online-only DRM. An unforgivable offence. There might be something worth playing under the DRM, but I'd have to pirate it to find out.
  8. Dec 31, 2012
    This game just isn't good. I was hoping for the best, but I got the worst. They took casual to a whole new level. It took a good 3 hours to die my first time, whereas the previous Diablo games would truly challenge you killing you within 10 minutes if you're not good at it.
  9. Dec 31, 2012
    First of all: game is empty. There is nothing except iterative game passing. The first one will let you .. well, just play the game on a difficulty level different from normal. After that prepare for a long, very, very, damn VERY long grinding while you reach max level. This game is not: frightening, atmospheric, interesting, re-playable, fascinating or even memorable. If you are lookingFirst of all: game is empty. There is nothing except iterative game passing. The first one will let you .. well, just play the game on a difficulty level different from normal. After that prepare for a long, very, very, damn VERY long grinding while you reach max level. This game is not: frightening, atmospheric, interesting, re-playable, fascinating or even memorable. If you are looking for a real diablo spirit, play the first one. Plot? Quests? hi-level content? Pvp? Sorry, guys, you'll have to pay it when next DLC arrive. What can I say? No. Just that simple. Rest in peace, Blizzard the masterpiece-maker. Now it's all about money and trash and soap. in short: yo dawg i heard you like grind so we put a grind in your grind so you can grind while you grind. Expand
  10. Dec 31, 2012
    Terrible game, their are many good asepcts of diablo 3, but ultimately it becomes boring. The skill and character customization was amazing, it encouraged lot's of experimentation, and allowed players to tailor each skill to their preferences. however, the good things end there. I don't even know where to start; boring, short story that they force you to repeat 4 times, lack of characterTerrible game, their are many good asepcts of diablo 3, but ultimately it becomes boring. The skill and character customization was amazing, it encouraged lot's of experimentation, and allowed players to tailor each skill to their preferences. however, the good things end there. I don't even know where to start; boring, short story that they force you to repeat 4 times, lack of character customization, and overall grindfest made this game a failure Expand
  11. Dec 30, 2012
    As a long-time Blizzard fan I am dismayed, disappointed and ultimately shocked that Blizzard could betray its entire long-standing Diablo fanbase. The game is an absolute disgrace and anyone who says otherwise is desperate and is living in denial.

After completing the game with one character you will feel let-down and not bothered to ever touch this game again. Disgrace.
  12. Dec 30, 2012
    If you're a fan of gritty world like Diablo 1 or Diablo II with LOD expansion pack do not waste your money on this piece of junk. Blizzard really screwed the pooch with this game release they are all about money and nothing else, just like John Carmack is now. Where do I start? First of all the game is dependent on auction house because drops are such crap 90% of times they are laughableIf you're a fan of gritty world like Diablo 1 or Diablo II with LOD expansion pack do not waste your money on this piece of junk. Blizzard really screwed the pooch with this game release they are all about money and nothing else, just like John Carmack is now. Where do I start? First of all the game is dependent on auction house because drops are such crap 90% of times they are laughable that's why most people shop in an auction house for items. With auction house comes no modding the game, always online etc which ruins the game even more. The story line is boring and bland compared to Diablo and Diablo II it is completely laughable. Next you are pretty much FORCED to buy the stupid authenticator because hackers have direct connection to Blizzard servers and steal 90% of peoples items from their characters and sell them off on AH (AKA Chinese gold farmers). The game has no PK it applies to care bears and so far it has no PVP either which it should of shipped with right from beginning, it plays like an arcade game instead of an ARPG (action role playing game) like Diablo 1 and 2 did. You will see most people run through maps and completely ignore everything just to rush to inferno difficulty and once they're there they complain about constantly dying. The chat room is completely pathetic, there are no avatars to see in chat and the chat is almost non existent too. To top it all off you will get E-mail from gold sellers every day trying to sell you their services, Blizzard will never have time to ban all of these Chinese gold sellers that just laugh in their faces. If you want a fun game (not for superb dark graphics) that has fun game play and an average story line do your self a favor and skip this piece of junk that isn't worth more than $15. Go buy Torchlight 2 or wait for Path of Exile to go into open beta I assure you, you will have far more fun with both of these games. More reasons not to buy Diablo 3: No rune words, gems are lame and too expensive to make and buy, always online required, art direction of bosses such as The Butcher or Magda is complete crap one of the characters in the game is disposed of in such a pathetic way that it wants to make me cry they are killed by BUTTERFLIES colorful pretty BUTTERFLIES!!!! NO COW LEVEL instead you get some stupid Whimsy shire crap with colorful PONIES and RAINBOWS this is not hello kitty game WTF! Last but not least of reasons not to buy Diablo 3 is Jay Wilsons words towards David Brevik: **** that loser". Save your money and time buy a great game instead, Diablo 3 isn't worth more than $15 it is fun at first but then the fun dies after pretty much first few play throughs I played Diablo 2 for many years and never got bored heck I still go back to it sometimes! Bottom line is this game is pretty damn bad as in it pretty much sucks! Expand
  13. Dec 29, 2012
    The barbarian merchant in Act 3 has told every player the truth: not enough profit, too much pain!

First, Diablo series is definitely loot-hunting games. The fun of playing Diablo games comes from a loop: to hunt greater loots ---> the loots make the heroes the players control become more powerful ---> to challenge more powerful enemies ---> the more powerful enemies drops even greater loots.

Diablo2 did perfect on the loop. How much time you spend on hunting loots, how many good loots you get. Every minute you spend on this game is worth it.

And then look at Diablo3, my friends and I have respectively spent more than 200 hours on Inferno Difficulty, but get no useful loots during such a long gaming time. Then I went to some game forums, and confirmed that my friends and I were not special cases.

I know that very few players can get great loots, but that's completely based on luck, not about gaming skills/time. Even the few lucky players also can't hunt all gears on their character's body, which means, AH/RMAH is a must. And the terrible loot drop rate has raised the prices in AH to a ridiculous level that most players can't afford it by only picking up golds in the game.

So, offline gold trade/AH merchant is the efficient way to power up. Loot-hunting now is a joke.

Can Diablo3 be called a "Diablo" game if loot-hunting is useless in-game?
  14. Dec 27, 2012
    This game was just really bad. I couldnt feel good about getting any items because people were just buying items with real money. I ruins a game where the main reason to continue to play it is to get better and better gear so that you can make progress end game. I miss having a game where i can work hard to get gear and people cant just buy it with real money. Games: the last frontier wereThis game was just really bad. I couldnt feel good about getting any items because people were just buying items with real money. I ruins a game where the main reason to continue to play it is to get better and better gear so that you can make progress end game. I miss having a game where i can work hard to get gear and people cant just buy it with real money. Games: the last frontier were there were no economic barriers. Now rich people can have everything they want in games as well as in life without working for it. Expand
  15. Dec 26, 2012
    This sequel is a failure of epic proportions! There is NOTHING left of what made Diablo 2 great in this game, other than the story which unfortunately also happen to be really bad. I will never understand how developers can change everything that people loved about a prequel. The rule of making sequels should be that you take what worked in the original(s) and then you improve upon it. YouThis sequel is a failure of epic proportions! There is NOTHING left of what made Diablo 2 great in this game, other than the story which unfortunately also happen to be really bad. I will never understand how developers can change everything that people loved about a prequel. The rule of making sequels should be that you take what worked in the original(s) and then you improve upon it. You don't completely alter a sequel so that you can't even compare it with the original. That's what new franchises or spin-off's are for!

My gripes:

Blizzard must have had only one thing in mind when they made this game. And that thing is MONEY!
    All design choices made in Diablo 3 supports this conclusion. They have removed pretty much all things that would make you consider this a game and replaced it with grinds. This is made so that you're more akin to spend money in the real-money action house. This game shouldn't be called a game when it's more like a part time job. (Or full time for some)

There is no difficulty curve in this game at all. Instead you just mow through all content with ease on the earlier difficulties (which is unbelievable boring) until you're hit by a stone wall the size of Mars when you enter the final difficulty (Inferno). From there you have 2 choices. You grind for several MONTHS, wading through piles upon piles of useless items hoping to find upgrades OR you you simply open your wallet and buy what you need. But why anyone would spend money to get items is beyond me as that would completely remove the point of playing the game in the first place.

No character development what so ever. No skill points or stat points to allocate. Instead everything comes down to items, which happen to be bland and boring. All classes require the same kind of stats and items except for 1 primary stat. So that means that everyone is pretty much looking for the same items. Most skill are useless (especially for the witch doctor) and as un-epic as they can get so everyone not only looks the same but everyone uses the same abilities too. In other words there's no variety at all.

All this makes Diablo 3 the biggest disappointment in my entire gaming "career".
  16. Dec 25, 2012
    When you look at a trilogy of games and think to yourself, "The first one was better than this." you have to stop and really start to think. I played Diablo 3 for about 250 hours with a single character and around 30 hours on every other character. The vast majority of that was begrudging game play. Mind you all but the last 48 hours of play was before the implementation of the RMAH ...When you look at a trilogy of games and think to yourself, "The first one was better than this." you have to stop and really start to think. I played Diablo 3 for about 250 hours with a single character and around 30 hours on every other character. The vast majority of that was begrudging game play. Mind you all but the last 48 hours of play was before the implementation of the RMAH ... and in the last 6 months - maybe 10 hours if i'm (extremely) generous with the estimation. I was willing to accept that this was a new era in RPGs and though some of the core elements were the same - this was going to be a glorified hack and slash when compared to it's predecessors. But wait, weren't D1 and D2 just hack and slash games by that standard? Well, yes and no - did you do a lot of hacking and slashing? yup! did you get penalized for changing up your strategy when you hit an overpowered group of mobs? nope! I mean, they talk about the skill systems versatility, but penalize you for changing skill sets per encounter ... which is very counter-intuitive for the type of game that it is. What about the areas? Well, they're really pretty - but rather than side quest tunnels and pits being a sizable sprawl of enemies they're way too succinct. Going through them seems like an interruption to the linear quest rail rather than an exploration mechanism. It might feel better if you went into a side area and actually found a unique or rare monster, and even better if you would get something good (or at least valuable in gold) - but there's obviously a major disparity between good items and useful items. The sound is great! The cinematics are beautiful! The story was filled with horrible cliched characters and poor story telling (including but not limited to plot holes, continuity problems, incorrect lore, and a heavy reliance on technology over substance). The game's engine is solid but the multiplayer is almost enough to make me want to quit playing any other game online! As a whole it is definitely not greater than the sum of it's parts ... very much the opposite unfortunately. Other games released this year have done much better in capturing the essence of Diablo's game play and story telling. Expand
  17. Dec 25, 2012
    I registered here, to write this review as a warning for everyone who is using upper/high end hardware.

First of all, the game will be stuttering and run choppy in general if you don´t have the game files either on a SSD or a USB stick. Due to the coding, it doesn´t work as it should if installed on a HDD. Second, the support of high end hardware is horrible. You will not

Second, the support of high end hardware is horrible. You will not get stable FPS no matter what setting you´ll use, new drivers generally made everything worse and it seems it isn´t in both nVidia´s nor Blizzard´s interest to make this game run well. A recent example are random game freezes which happen using the new WHQL nVidia driver 310.70.

The story isn´t worth it. The item system, compared to D2 where it was probably the #1 fun factor of this game, is horrible.
    In the end you´ll find yourself doing runs after runs filling your inventory with countless rares, which 99% of the time will be worth- and useless. Even if you´ll find a legendary, there will be so many RNG rolls on that items that in the end it will most likely turn out bad, let alone that most legendaries are useless anyway. This was very different with the equivalent uniques of D2, and will bore you moreso than give any satisfaction.

The skill cap is so low, especially because you´re restricted to only use 6 abilities at a time. In D2 you had access to ALL your skills anytime.
    You only seem to get dumber playing this game, honestly.
  18. Dec 21, 2012
    It's a bad game and a terrible sequel to the Diablo series.

Their hardware is not up to snuff for a game that forces you to be online. Disconnecting, lag and rubber banding are rampant. The game itself is boring as all get out, it takes away both the excitement and the strategy of character layouts. Constant restrictions being placed on the game because the Developers want everyone
    It's a bad game and a terrible sequel to the Diablo series.

Constant restrictions being placed on the game because the Developers want everyone to play one way doesn't help.

If you're looking for a dungeon crawler, buy Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile.
  19. Dec 18, 2012
    Blizzard failed to deliver what they promised and to think it costed them 12 years, no just NO.
    Bad Blizzard, graphics outdated and gameplay nothing special.
  20. Dec 18, 2012
    Diablo 3 is actually not a bad game for casual young player. But for me as dedicated player of the series this is the greatest disappointment in gaming history. This game has only very few in common with RPG genre. Battles are nice, locations are visually decent (eventhough not so doomy as its predecessors and not so random). Skill/Statpoint system is very basic with low to noneDiablo 3 is actually not a bad game for casual young player. But for me as dedicated player of the series this is the greatest disappointment in gaming history. This game has only very few in common with RPG genre. Battles are nice, locations are visually decent (eventhough not so doomy as its predecessors and not so random). Skill/Statpoint system is very basic with low to none customization of the character. Itemization is bad and very Auction House-dependant. Legendary items are not so legendary (not in drop rate, nor in power). Rare items beat them with ease and fall from the sky all the time. The excitement feeling from dropping "gold" as we know from previous series is completely gone. The game lacks heart and soul. I would never thought I will write negative review for Diablo 3. If this game was named differently and was not released by Blizzard, I would rate it probably 6/10. But I consider it also the biggest scam. 60$ for this is simply too much. Replayability is at zero (just for comparison, I´ve played the 9-bucks CS GO for more hours than D3 from their release). Eventhough some artistic aspects of the game are pretty decent (voice acting, environment, music) it cannot entertain common player very long. But for a casual its a decent pick. Expand
  21. Dec 17, 2012
    After 250+ hours of gameplay, I feel I was exploited and used. I've become disheartened, and ultimately upset. The Auction House single-handily ruined this whole game and experience. Legendary drop rates are set and unequal, meaning that **** legendaries have a higher drop rate then top tier ones. Before you call me a tin foil conspirator, this has been proven through community statisticsAfter 250+ hours of gameplay, I feel I was exploited and used. I've become disheartened, and ultimately upset. The Auction House single-handily ruined this whole game and experience. Legendary drop rates are set and unequal, meaning that **** legendaries have a higher drop rate then top tier ones. Before you call me a tin foil conspirator, this has been proven through community statistics and bookkeeping. It is very disheartening when the developers lie to you and there is no transparency. It is also known that legendary drop rates are linked with the AH, and that certain servers drop more than others. It is outrageous to play the game for 250+ hours and only have one item on you that you found yourself. This destroyed the community, and made wallet warriors the kings of D3, I refuse to pay for items, so I here I stay, a mediocre player endlessly farming for controlled items I will never see. They made the game have **** drop rates so that you would have to pay out your pocket for better items. It has been a huge waste of time and a social experiment. I had to pay $60 to get this game, electronically might I add (I still think E-games should have the packaging and shipping costs discounted, so more around $50, or at least $55) and on top of that, if I want to have good gear I have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on the AH. THE WORST OF ALL IS.... THE GAME IS LAGGY AS **** It's the DRM along with the Dev's fault. I play on a 2009 Macbook Pro, let me outline the shocking performance from this game. V 1.00 - Whole world logs on, freaking terrible leg. V 1.01 - Nothing really changes. V 1.02 - Still pretty bad .
    V 1.03 - GODS BE GOOD, the game actually works and runs like butter! 60+ FPS :D V 1.04 - GODS BE GREAT, the game still works, and they buffed legendaries :D V 1.05 - False Hope. Blizz increased drop rates which was amazing and a huge step in the right direction, yet what they didn't disclose is that they only increased rates for the **** items. Still the AH dominates. V 1.05 Continued. The worst thing to come of 1.05 was that the games performance plummeted across both PC and Mac. I watched my framerate go from 60-75 FPS, to 20-30, and it dips to 6-9 a few times a minute. WHAT THE **** HAPPENED? DID YOU SPILL PEPSI ON THE ****ING CONSOLE? It's been over a month of laggy unfixed **** and Blizz refuse to answer questions directly but tip toe around performance issues. HOW CAN A GAME THAT WORKED PERFECTLY (atleast for two V's 1.03/1.04) deteriorate to this crap. I PAID $60 for a working game, and this does not count. All my friends are affected as well, we all have frame drops now and have been recording record low performance for over a month with no incoming fix from Blizz. And don't blame my internet, in V.103/ early 1.04 I was playing on a connection that had 112 Ping and getting 60FPS. I now play on a connection with 11 Ping and receive 20-30 FPS. It is server side, not player side. If you are planning on buying this game, wait! There is still hope, maybe this AH experiment will end one day, maybe they will also drop the DRM. Maybe then some modders can come in and save the day, for now, avoid this game. :(
  22. Dec 16, 2012
    I'll start with the good first: the art is incredible, the graphics are great for the genre, the sound and music are good, the gratifying combat/animations/destructible environments make the initial game play fun. So, for a game to just play through the story once or twice, it would be a pretty good action game. The problem is that the game system design decisions leave Diablo 3 being anI'll start with the good first: the art is incredible, the graphics are great for the genre, the sound and music are good, the gratifying combat/animations/destructible environments make the initial game play fun. So, for a game to just play through the story once or twice, it would be a pretty good action game. The problem is that the game system design decisions leave Diablo 3 being an extremely shallow and unrewarding ARPG experience, with little to no longevity. In D3 they've basically eliminated all the character building elements of RPG games: there are no attribute points to assign, and there aren't any skill trees to build your character with. As you level up a character their attribute points will be automatically assigned for you, and you can change their abilities to any new combination of abilities whenever you like . So, if you are a Barbarian in D3, there is absolutely nothing differentiating you from every other Barbarian in the game. While permanent character choices in RPG games can be harsh and overly punitive to new players, in Diablo 3 the impermanence and lack of important character decisions just goes way too far. The whole concept of re-rolling new characters to try different, interesting, or unique character builds is gone. What's even worse than the non existent character building, is the way that the D3 team designed the items. The ARPG genre has traditionally found longevity via providing players with an exciting item hunt. In just about every other game in this genre, as you level a character you will find fun and powerful items of various types which add to your character's effectiveness and make the game more interesting. For example, you might find a sword that has a chance to summon zombies when it strikes enemies. These types of items are largely missing in Diablo 3, and the items that do have cool, unique effects are generally so bad that nobody would ever want to use them. Most of the items that are highly coveted in D3 are desired simply because they have higher stats of the appropriate type, and there's very little emphasis on making the items actually interesting and unique; they're just stat sticks. Also, because there's an auction house in the game, where players can sell items for real money or in-game gold, the way the game distributes items is fairly infuriating. In an attempt to prevent the item market from being overly saturated with powerful items, Diablo 3's designers made it nearly impossible for players to find great items. While powerful items should be rare in any RPG game, in Diablo 3 you feel like you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than actually ever finding nice things for you character. Players in D3 primarily get powerful items in one of two ways: they either pull out their credit card and buy it on the real money auction house, or, they sell a bunch of mediocre/decent items in the gold auction house and save up to finally one day buy something great. Even if you do manage to find something incredible via game play, the way the items work there will be a 4/5 chance your character will have no use for it at all. So, if you don't want to buy items for real cash, you're going to be spending a lot of your time staring at the gold auction house interface, selling and buying items. I'm sorry, but that just isn't my idea of fun and compelling game play. Finally, there is no player vs. player combat in Diablo 3, even though it was a feature that was supposed to be there at the game's launch. There are also no completely random maps in D3. All similar dungeon crawler games, even indie ones, have better random maps. Honestly, Diablo 3 is one of the most boring ARPG experiences I can recall being a part of. There's just not anything that's even remotely interesting about my characters, the items, the item hunt, or the game in general. I've really tried to like D3, I've owned the game since it's release on May 15th and have come back to try it after the new patches. Unfortunately though, this has to be one of the biggest disappointments in my 30 years or so of playing video games. Expand
  23. Dec 14, 2012
    The art department did a good job. The setting, graphics and animations are all up to the Blizzard standard. The rest of the game, however, is really poor. Of course there's no offline single player. Then there's a complete lack of map randomization, something that even Diablo II in 2000 had. You can basically run through the game blind, because except for the underground parts it's alwaysThe art department did a good job. The setting, graphics and animations are all up to the Blizzard standard. The rest of the game, however, is really poor. Of course there's no offline single player. Then there's a complete lack of map randomization, something that even Diablo II in 2000 had. You can basically run through the game blind, because except for the underground parts it's always exactly the same. The story is boring and predictable, even for an ARPG. There's no replayability, because you can change your skills whenever you like and attributes are not customizable. Item hunting is boring, because you're always looking for the same stats in items. The promised PvP is still not there. The game lobby is terrible (can't make custom games). Level limit at 60 (ho ho, addon anyone?). I really gave the game a fair chance. I played 100+ hours and TRIED to like it, but even with the latest patches, I just can't. There's still too much wrong. Blizzard really tried to suck the money out of the fan base with this one. I guess they succeeded, but they lost a lot of fans. Was that worth it? Expand
  24. Dec 13, 2012
    Malísimo, arruinó todas mis expectativas. Simple, aburrido, monótono. Casi nula personalización de habilidades, modo online obligatorio, pésima historia, atmósfera tétrica muy pobre, diseño de mapas mediocre, personajes infantiles, música olvidable y un sinfín de defectos. Larga vida a Diablo 1 y 2.
  25. Dec 13, 2012
    D3 is complete fail, it's a waste of money that will irritate you beyond all reasoning. If you played any former diablo games this game will absolutely make your blood boil. Do not buy, Do not play. Hate this game and Hate blizzard for ruining diablo.
  26. Dec 13, 2012
    Might be fun the first run, but not the other times you try to play it. It simply lacks the replayability, randomized environments, and fun that the second game was. A big disappointment, in all aspects except for the graphics which I love. I only wish they would have spent more time developing the game.
  27. Dec 12, 2012
    Other than its good story and atmosphere, and yes the good graphics, this game is just nuisance to the player/consumer.
  28. Dec 8, 2012
    Soulless. The whole game is like a shell which contains nothing inside. And countless people and my friends can confirm it was crap. We played it for a chapter and got bored and hoped it would get better...it didn't. No offline play, no LAN play. What's worse...plentiful botting and accessing other accounts through public games? Blizzards security was almost as bad as the game itself.Soulless. The whole game is like a shell which contains nothing inside. And countless people and my friends can confirm it was crap. We played it for a chapter and got bored and hoped it would get better...it didn't. No offline play, no LAN play. What's worse...plentiful botting and accessing other accounts through public games? Blizzards security was almost as bad as the game itself. Items don't drop enough, it's topped by every other hacknslash in history. The creators of Diablo 2 did not create this game, instead they helped make other SUPERIOR games. Expand
  29. Dec 8, 2012
    Game is horrible..and patch by patch is going down to the bottom! At least when it was without a nerf at the start the game was a bit good...but later on, they were complaining about drops and then it came the disaster! Its an auction house game so if you multiply by 10x the item drops, the prices are going down so you left with only 2-3 good items to make gold-money. I'm not talking aboutGame is horrible..and patch by patch is going down to the bottom! At least when it was without a nerf at the start the game was a bit good...but later on, they were complaining about drops and then it came the disaster! Its an auction house game so if you multiply by 10x the item drops, the prices are going down so you left with only 2-3 good items to make gold-money. I'm not talking about the other hand negatives - internet connection issues-graphics-skills... after all its based on pay to win... So many years of waiting and many old school gamers dissapointed including me. Expand
  30. Dec 7, 2012
    This game of depression is repetitive, the drops are based on the AH, do not recommend to buy, many players are left the game because of Blazzard not support, latency / ping is horrible, have certain hours that is unplayable.

Summarizing all that and then some, GARBAGE.

1. Aug 31, 2012