Diablo III PC

4.0

1. Jun 24, 2016
    Its like they looked at everything I liked from diablo 2 and removed it to make this game. The graphics are nice but it's a repetitive grind game....
  2. Jun 11, 2016
    Una tremenda decepción, no veo por donde cogerlo.

Podía pararme a hablar de sus puntos fuertes y débiles, pero es que no tiene puntos fuertes.

Blizzard... ¿qué ha pasado?
  3. May 28, 2016
    If you loved Diablo II, you will completely dislike this one. The great of the series was the multiplayer game mode.

They stripped out all the essential part that made the Diablo series a masterpiece. What is left is a simple hack and slash. If you play Diablo III for the first time and you don't know anything about Diablo series it could be an average game, but if you expect the

If you play Diablo III for the first time and you don't know anything about Diablo series it could be an average game, but if you expect the true successor of Diablo II and the old battlenet multiplayer mode then you will be greatly disappointed.

I give it 0 and have to say that Jay "f... that loser." Wilson is not by David Brevik who invent the series.
    The real Diablo, made by Brevik, exudes passion while this last one, just easy money.
  4. May 9, 2016
    No depth, all grind

lategame turns into paragon grinding, and TONS of your power simply comes from that. almost no customization whatsoever because there is hardly any real character "builds" to speak of in this game. there is no stat leveling, it's auto there is no skill leveling, you can swap them out at any time gear is all sets at end game, so instead of choosing 7-8 pieces of
    No depth, all grind

there is no stat leveling, it's auto
    there is no skill leveling, you can swap them out at any time
    gear is all sets at end game, so instead of choosing 7-8 pieces of gear catering to your build or play style you basically choose ONE piece of gear then go the play style blizzard wants you to play.

Honestly this game is just straight up INSULTING to actual lovers of the action-rpg genre
    this is not diablo
    this is not a real action rpg
    at BEST and if you take it for what it is, it's a decent isometric arcade beatem up.
    it was basically the next gauntlet game.

Only good a-rpg I can see coming maybe lineage eternal or lost ark. A real drought lately.

Grim dawn was pretty fun.

Torchlight 2 was great, could have been perfect with just a tad bit more content but overall awesome game.

Wasn't a fan of POE

Blizzard please never touch a diablo game ever again, let someone else develop the next one.
  5. May 7, 2016
    Lacks all the features that made diablo 2 great. Hardly any randomization in levels, boring stat system where only one stat per character class is important, no real character builds with skills and so on, dumb boss fights with cutscenes, no nice loot runs and it had a stupid real money auction house at launch as well which is just moneygrubbing.
  6. May 6, 2016
    I have played Diablo and Diablo 2 also d2 LOD, I have been a loyal fan to the Diablo series for a long time so as soon as Diablo 3 was released I bought the game and immediately started playing, to my surprise the dynamic of the game has completely changed, so much it actually became boring, so boring it's beyond believe. To begin with Trading has been completely removed, also characterI have played Diablo and Diablo 2 also d2 LOD, I have been a loyal fan to the Diablo series for a long time so as soon as Diablo 3 was released I bought the game and immediately started playing, to my surprise the dynamic of the game has completely changed, so much it actually became boring, so boring it's beyond believe. To begin with Trading has been completely removed, also character customization (by that I mean being in control of the character you're making), Boss drops, questing, skill trees, I mean what the hell is this game anyway? is not really part of the Diablo series is just some WoW style crap mashed up with some elements from the old diablo games, hell Diablo 2 is still more fun than this crap, I actually had to switch to Path of Exile since it's actually very similar to how D3 should have been, far more in-dept in all aspects of d2.

I do pity blizzard, I mean I used to like how fun they used to make games with their creative expansions and patches but lets be honest, even WoW has become extremely Boring!!!, and I have played WoW since Vanilla but that's not relevant. What I would like to know is when are they going to listen to 60% of the Diablo fan franchise and make the game more fun instead of listening to the 40% who enjoys this hollow shell of what "Diablo" once was.
  7. Apr 7, 2016
    The overall increase in technical performance goes paradoxically accompanied by a decline of the imagination and intelligence of the people. Stanislaw Lem
  8. Mar 13, 2016
    I loved Diablo 1 and 2, but this game wasn't in the same family. It feels slapped together, and kicks me out of a single player game if my isp glitches. I've had to replay levels just because my Internet hung for a second. It feels lazily made.
  9. Mar 4, 2016
    I've never been so disappointed in a game. The complete opposite of everything I loved about Diablo 2. Just putting the Diablo name on this is false advertisement. The least proactive character development imaginable. No atmosphere. Seems to prefer catering to kids at the expense of others. There is nothing here for me. $60 down the drain. Booo !!!
  10. Dec 18, 2015
    this is not diablo this is a game with no fun like diablo 2 . what a waste of money and time to play this crap game. battlenet never again. tetris is better
  11. Dec 9, 2015
    The game itself isn't that bad for people who haven't played the previous titles in Diablo, but if you've played them... you're in for a big disappointment.

The graphics weren't bad, the environment was and still is spectacular and also animations, its soundtrack is admirably good and helps giving consistency to the game. The gameplay is good, the first time you play it the main campign you see it's very easy, the second time you play it you level up the difficulty... still too easy. But if you play Inferno... Oh Good Lord! It's just a complete waste of time. The backstory was mediocre, lots of cinematics but not it won't enthrall you at any point.

I didn't like at all the auction house, I found it a very poor way of pay2win and I don't support at all those games, Blizzard got confused in a very big way creating it.

As for the game issues... Pffff, what say? At this point there will be no problems, in fact on PS4 has had many good reviews, but in its day it was awful on PC: Constat frame-drops, the always-online DRM, lagg and online errors, no PvP at launch date...

I was really hyped with this game, and it just let me down. If you're whiling to buy it, don't spend more than 30-35€, I paid the original 60€ myself and it didn't deserve it.
  12. Nov 30, 2015
    Loved Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a great letdown. The 11 NETWORK DISCONNECT's to fight one boss fight yesterday, plus the no mods. Like all too many games they are playing the game for you and it really lessens the fun where the disconnects are all too much. The game would have been much better if the fans had able to mod the game thereby creating a lot of choice in gameplay. The game isLoved Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a great letdown. The 11 NETWORK DISCONNECT's to fight one boss fight yesterday, plus the no mods. Like all too many games they are playing the game for you and it really lessens the fun where the disconnects are all too much. The game would have been much better if the fans had able to mod the game thereby creating a lot of choice in gameplay. The game is insipid with the gameplay strangled on the server connection stranglehold. It is not FUN to play like Diablo 2, that the problem. Expand
  13. Nov 28, 2015
    I bought diablo 3 and its expansion set ,created a battle.net account but when i get into the game it wont go past the skeleton king the story just stops.
  14. Nov 12, 2015
    Some gay neck **** That Shannon Sims would probably play with his Fat fucccking ass. He is a fuccking Dweeb ass neckbeard who lives in his Moms basement
  15. Nov 1, 2015
    Waste of MOOOOONEY.

If you are looking to relive the fun days of Diablo 2. Look else where.

Along with poor launch and security issues with accounts being hacked. The game is riddled with bugs and issues when it original launched.

At this current state, the game is boring. Repetitive. Lacks content and skills/build to keep you remotely interested.

Not even worth spending money on.
  16. Oct 6, 2015
    Very disapointing.
    I couldn't resist Blizzarads "greater than life" hype, so I bought this "epic" game.
    Gameplay was way too easy and boring even on Expert, which is highest available at start. I don't know if game is forcing me to play harder, but first playtrough should also be fun on it's own. Graphics took a detour, but it's the only aspect of the game that is fine. Graphical
    Very disapointing.

Graphics took a detour, but it's the only aspect of the game that is fine. Graphical imagery and themes although less grim is nice and with some memorable moments.

Music isn't even worth mentioning. They tried to emulate Matt Uelmen ambiental pieces at times, but author signature country licks just pop in the middle of it. Giant fail for a product of this suposed level.

Story is as artificial as it get, they just piled some almost random goals to drive gameplay, way overusing damstel in distress situation.(like 4 times) .. and "find some artifact" several times.
    Couple of quests (in the whole damn game) are actually fun.

It's maaaybe worth a single playtrough for the pretty 3D graphics, if you can, borrow from a friend. Not sure if it's worth the price.

People seem to have fun with builds, but I don't feel like investing that much time so it eventually get good.

And yeah, it's my first review, it's such a big dissapointment. It's like a facebook click to win game, I've had more fun with some flash games.
  17. Oct 6, 2015
    GRAPHICS
    PRO:
    -movies 10/10 Blizzard quality -environments: 10/10 -monsters/effects: 8/10 CON: -Monsters jump around so quickly or simply appear from everywhere, move at ridicilous speed and die even quicker, often overlapping with multiple graphical effects. The end result is that I often can't really see what the monsters I'm killing even look like. -The art style of the game
    GRAPHICS
    PRO:
    -movies 10/10 Blizzard quality
    -environments: 10/10
    -monsters/effects: 8/10
    CON:
    -The art style of the game moved a big step towards world of warcraft's. Blizzard is sacrificing the identity of the franchise (diablo in this case) for the identity of their company (blizzard). They make a conscious move away from ip's that have a unique feel and atmosphere, towards ip's that feel like 'a blizzard game'.

SOUND
    No comment. Pretty much neutral. Nothing really stood out to me as good or bad.

GAMEPLAY
    PRO:
    -Endless replay through endless levelling, some item abilities that level with you and nearly endless difficulty options.
    -The skill system is different from the previous games. So it's a new experience.
    -Endless item variety. The same unique items can drop at any level. A level 5 nagelring will simply have lower stats than a level 50 nagelring. Some unique items even have unique abilities that no other item posesses. These abilities often grow with you as you level up.
    CON:
    -The game is ridicilously easy and thus very boring. Those higher difficulties? You have to play through the entire game first before you can choose them. The highest difficulty you can choose at the moment of writing -without completing the game first- was just clicking and holding the right mouse button every time I saw monsters. At some points I had to kite a little bit or use a frost nova to stun enemies when I was fighting some of the elite monsters. After act 3 I got a unique item that made me even more op. It spawns suicide minions that explode and kill any boss in 5 seconds. Izual died in LITERALLY 5 seconds.
    -Item diarhea. Even so called 'rare' items get spilled over your character in truckloads. Even finding a unique item doesn't feel special. As the game is very easy and monsters, elites and bosses drop in droves, you amass items at ridicilous speed. Every ten minutes of playing I had to spend 10 minutes in town sorting through all the useless items that filled my inventory. You're encouraged to keep every item, because those you don't need can be broken down in their base components. These components can then be used by the blacksmith to craft new items. However, even this feature felt broken. During the first 20 levels or so, the blacksmith could make quite a few usefull items that bumped my damage considerably. Later in the game, the blacksmith could make nothing significantly better than anything I had already found on monsters; even though I had to pay lots of gold to level him up so he could craft those higher level items. Maybe I just found a lot of very good items? I don't know.
    -Lag spikes, in a single player game.
    -"Your connection has been lost" frequently, in a single player game. After finishing the game, you can choose a higher difficulty (finally!) and you can play a different game style: adventure mode. You can move freely around the world collecting bounties, performing specific missions and get big rewards for them. However, more than once, I was clearing out an area (as the mission stated) when suddenly "connnection lost". You lose all your progress and can start those missions from scratch again ...in ...a ...singleplayer ...game.

STORY
    PRO:
    -There are many books scattered throughout the game, fleshing out the backstory in an interesting way. There are many different storytellers and thus many different viewpoints.
    CON:
    -Too bad they didn't keep those backstories in one piece. Maybe their target audience's attention span is too short to listen/read 5 pages of text. So they cut all those stories up in 10 pieces or so and the recordings are often playing while you're fighting monsters. If you click on them the written text appears on screen and you can read it after the fight is over. Then 2 minutes later you find the next part. Rinse and repeat.
    -Childish, dragonball Z level writing. "Mwahahaa, you cannot stop me, my armies are swarming the city." 5 sec later "Mwahahaa, you stopped my monsters but my siege weapons will still lay waste to the city." 5 sec later "Mwahahaa, you destroyed my siege weapons, it matters not, in the meantime, I snuck monsters in through the basement." After clearing the basement "Mwahahaa, you are only delaying the inevitable BLAH BLAH BLAH" etc. Before him, the spider lady spills the same crap. Kill the bastard and the next act Diablo does it again. The mighty angels of heaven are dumb, enormously dumb. I will not waste any more words about this. I noticed this in other Blizzard games too. In terms of storytelling they move further away from complex stories and more towards clichés and childishness.
  18. Oct 4, 2015
    Blizzard destroyed the glorious Diablo franchise with this title, the same way Ubisoft is butchering Heroes of Might and Magic. Diablo 3 feels bland, boring, grindy. There is no atmosphere, no terror, it's just a dumb game aimed at casual players.
    If you played and enjoyed Diablo I and II, then beware: DO NOT buy this generic crap!
    I could be forgiving with indie developers, but
    I could be forgiving with indie developers, but Blizzard... seriously? There is no excuse for this disaster.
    A sad, angry, frustrated ZERO from a long-time fan of the series.
  19. Oct 3, 2015
    An absolute abomination in the Diablo franchise. Websites and magazines gave it high scores almost entirely out of hype, and also because of a rush to get scores out as soon as possible, which gave them no time to actually extensively play the game, which is what is required to see it for what it truly is. Diablo 3 is a small, shallow game that strips away most everything that made DiabloAn absolute abomination in the Diablo franchise. Websites and magazines gave it high scores almost entirely out of hype, and also because of a rush to get scores out as soon as possible, which gave them no time to actually extensively play the game, which is what is required to see it for what it truly is. Diablo 3 is a small, shallow game that strips away most everything that made Diablo great. The combat and polish to the game feels absolutely fantastic, however, so on a quick play through you might swear you are trudging through a fantastic game. It's only skin deep, though, and the fanbase knows it.

Please, do not buy and support this game. It represents everything that is wrong in the gaming industry. The development team was madly out of touch with the player base. It disrespected the Diablo lore, franchise and game mechanics, and it just flat-out has no real depth... Player-dealt Elemental damage is purely aesthetic with no actual nuanced function, Itemization is simplified down to "get more strength to deal damage" or "get more dexterity to deal damage" or "get more intelligence to deal more damage." Depth is just nonexistent. A horrible death sentence to a game that is supposed to thrive on its replayability.

Go play Path of Exile instead. The combat is clunkier and it lacks the polish of a Blizzard game, but it is free and if you stick with it, you will be rewarded with a wildly deep game that demolishes Diablo 3.
  20. Sep 18, 2015
    Well, everything is said already. This game is trash. I bought it at 60$us almost the day it was released. I don't regret because I was a huge fan of Diablo 2.

I'm giving 2 points, 1 for the great graphics, and another for the rebuild of abilities. Everything else is trash. You have to be connected to Internet to play single player, sometimes the server is down, you have a limit for

Everything else is trash. You have to be connected to Internet to play single player, sometimes the server is down, you have a limit for heroes created, etc, etc.

So disgusting the level of greediness Blizzard achieved with this title.
  21. Aug 20, 2015
    I was confused, don’t understand why it hasn’t offline mode, it is not a MMO, you are alone or with few people that don’t know and don’t care, it consists in log in, run behind the best player that kills everything, and leave, there are no invasions, no surprise attacks, you will not find people out there more than your ‘party’, very similar to Path of Exile but at least there you see tonsI was confused, don’t understand why it hasn’t offline mode, it is not a MMO, you are alone or with few people that don’t know and don’t care, it consists in log in, run behind the best player that kills everything, and leave, there are no invasions, no surprise attacks, you will not find people out there more than your ‘party’, very similar to Path of Exile but at least there you see tons of people at town, but in Diablo 3 you plays as a single player game, you don’t need to be connected at all! but the game forces to it, is a tricky system, a poor experience for me. Expand
  22. Aug 1, 2015
    used to be a decent game rpgs are not my style but the story was ok. it had decent classes that were kinda interesting and i enjoyed my first play through. but now blizzard has updated the game and broke it for basically all AMD graphics cards. it can be fixed by using old graphics drivers but not everyone can use old drivers and i also found out this has been a problem for more than aused to be a decent game rpgs are not my style but the story was ok. it had decent classes that were kinda interesting and i enjoyed my first play through. but now blizzard has updated the game and broke it for basically all AMD graphics cards. it can be fixed by using old graphics drivers but not everyone can use old drivers and i also found out this has been a problem for more than a year so i doubt it will be fixed any time soon

THIS GAME IS BROKEN FOR ALL AMD USERS UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH HELL TO FIX IT
  23. Jul 22, 2015
    After playing another ARPG with a huge array of characters to choose from, this game just doesn't cut it. It's completely lost my interest and I see no need to play it again.
  24. Jul 18, 2015
    My score is more of my grade for Blizzard itself,

How do I even start this? I guess I can start by saying I LOVED Diablo, and Diablo 2. I still go back and play those games all the time! So naturally like most other gamer's who have been following the Diablo story line, I couldn't WAIT for Diablo 3. Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 is the start of a new era for blizzard, Money>Quality of
    My score is more of my grade for Blizzard itself,

Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 is the start of a new era for blizzard, Money>Quality of games. And yes, the goal is to make money, you're a business. But Diablo 1 was a far more innovative game in 1996 than Diablo 3. But Blizzard is laughing all the way to the bank because they advertise these games but once you've bought the game you realize you were have been rolled! I never thought I would ever feel that way about blizzard!!!! nOoOoo!

Diablo 3 takes about 50,000 steps back from where they began with the first game, okay sure it's a different game. but don't call it Diablo 3, because your fan base is going to think you are building off what you've started! It is very misleading!

My suggestion to Blizzard is: Come up with a new idea... Please. "Heroes of the Storm?" Really? SC2 was the EXACT same game as SC1 with some minor tweaks in graphics.... Diablo 3:

1. RMAH

2. Terrible loot system

3.You can only play with 4 people online as opposed to diablo 2's whopping 8! That made for amazing game play!

4. Your skill damage is dependent on the damage of your equipped weapon... what? what does your sword have to do with you shooting lightning out of your hands????!!!!!

5. I found the lvl 1-6 skills to be better than the higher level skills you unlock later on. so you're stuck just doing the same combo. from lvl 1-99,

6. All the numbers in Diablo 3 are so inflated, 6000000000000000000 damage? super sayaN? INFERNO DIFFICULTY X50000000000000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.When playing online, you can't use your mercenary while playing with other players???? wtf?

8. I played with my cousin split screen on the XBOX because apparently on the console, "It's a totally different game." you have a total of 4 skills X,Y,A,B, in Diablo 2 I used F1-F12 and sure in D2 you could just be a spammy Hdin, But you had the ability to go beyond that. In diablo 1 you had the freedom to mix it up as well! "Sword and Shield Rogue mixed with some nuke spells, throw on the bow against those sexy succubus" ;)

9.ETC ETC ETC It goes on and on and on and on.

It's a falling from grace: Blizzard is no longer the company that it was, they have taken on the Activision CoD mentality.

The good news is. So many people STILL play D2, no joke at all ! LOL! Hope this was helpful.
  25. Jun 7, 2015
    After so long, this review can be free of the technical problem which marred this game at launch, and for several months. But even without them, the game is still not very good. The story is utterly cheesy and boring, the gameplay is really boring too, and the difficulty curve is completely wrong (killing Diablo on Hard is easy beyond all expectations for example ). There are far betterAfter so long, this review can be free of the technical problem which marred this game at launch, and for several months. But even without them, the game is still not very good. The story is utterly cheesy and boring, the gameplay is really boring too, and the difficulty curve is completely wrong (killing Diablo on Hard is easy beyond all expectations for example ). There are far better H&S than this one on the market today. Expand
  26. May 29, 2015
    With its flawed RNG system, dumbed down mechanics, WoW developers behind the scenes, and always online requirement comes Diablo 3 from Activision Blizzard. Enjoy the mystical disconnection adventures while rubber-banding throughout Sanctuary in your quest for (not)epic loot. Feel the power through sets and not from your character. Forget about too difficult to understand skill treesWith its flawed RNG system, dumbed down mechanics, WoW developers behind the scenes, and always online requirement comes Diablo 3 from Activision Blizzard. Enjoy the mystical disconnection adventures while rubber-banding throughout Sanctuary in your quest for (not)epic loot. Feel the power through sets and not from your character. Forget about too difficult to understand skill trees because Diablo 3 has none of that. And as always, don't forget to test your skills with the amazing PvP system... Oops, well... forget about that. Don't worry, you can still trade with your friends! Oops, I forgot about that one too. Well, never mind! Because there still so much stuff to do on Diablo 3! You have rifts, greater rifts where you will die no matter what because of the amazing infinite scaling damage that no one can mitigate and the one shot mechanics from monsters! And let's not forget about the little quests in every act.

After finishing the story you will see its greatness, mindblowing!

And as always, never get too attached to a build because the wonderful dev team might break it completely in future updates! But don't worry, I'm sure you can find spare time to rebuild your character. And if your are into min-maxing well, be prepared because Blizzard wants you to dedicate 1000-3000h of playtime. Absolutely amazing!

Diablo 3 is the new definition of ARPG and Activision Blizzard know what they are doing. You are just a player, so go and play, they will dictate you how to do so, so don't worry, you won't have to use your abilities or skills to do so!

Oh, and maybe microtransactions are coming. Is there anything that this company couldn't excel at?!

Best game ever! A title worth if the Diablo tag.

I rate this 0/10. The highest this game can ever get!
  27. May 24, 2015
    So I currently play Torchlight 2 and I'm having a good time. It was years since I played a real, full fleshed out hack'n'slash (I don't count PoE, which over few months since its release turned into Festung Grind). I was wandering, if it's me liking hack'n'slash even in a subpar title (Torchlight 1 was really boring, so I didn't expect 2 to be better), or is Torchlight 2 that good.
    I've
    I've decided to try Diablo 3 free pass.

Holy cow.

And guess what, it turned out to be Torchlight 2 being good, since Diablo 3 is just terrible. My brain is still boiling from astonishment how bad Diablo 3 is in its core. It gave me a bad feeling right from the start with the terrible opening cinematic and a tutorial segment that is way too long and teaches the most basic things (click to kill an enemy! If you loose all your heal points, you die!). I know that making things accessible to even the most exceptional individuals is THE thing right now, but almost any other game does it more subtly, without "You're most probably a total idiot, let me show you how to poop". I don't know what target audience of Diablo 3 Blizzard decided to be, I personally felt insulted by the introductory segment.
    Also, Blizzard mistook "accessible" with "dumbed down". The acessibility is achieved by explaining the mechanics to the player - the mechanics still can be pretty complicated and the character build up require a lot of thinking and looking forward (hey, isn't it what h'n's are all about in THE FIRST PLACE?). Torchlight 2 despite being accessible as one could imagine, still requires some knowledge and skill with constructing your character, where Diablo 3 builds character for you, basically. You don't spend any character points, skill points. You will just choose the most optimal skill from a limited pool of skills accessible all the time (with instant runes, what?). The only freedom of building your character is... choosing an item. Holy **** So, there are no builds at all and everyone playing one class is basically playing the same build.
    Over the course of recent years, since Wrath of the Lich King was released, Blizzard seems to lost the touch with reality and probably forgot what made their past games great. The real difference between pre-Wotlk Blizzard and post-Wotlk Blizzard is that Diablo 2, vanilla WoW, Starcraft, Warcraft will be considered to be absolute classics that build up a great chunk of PC gaming's history, and that the later Blizzard games (recent WoW expansions, Hearthstone, Diablo 3 and Overwatch) are basically milking machines (or tried to be milking machines - Diablo 3's real cash auction house) made with a little thought whatsoever, extremely basic at their cores, suited up for the lowest possible denominator, with a toxic pay-a-lot-to-enjoy tactics (Hearthstone is basically a virtual casino).
    It's not how sequel to Diablo 2 should look like, not at all. It should be bigger, more complex, more polished, it should be Diablo 2 x 2. Diablo 3 is a handicapped version of Diablo 2 that failed to capture the basic feel of the series - the grim enjoyment of mowing down hordes of demons with your gothic character.
    Now you have World of Warcraft cartoon witch hunters hunting Torchlight's blobs... There are games where visuals and overall art direction matters a lot. Diablo is one of them. And Diablo 3 failed miserably at recreating previous games' soul. It's really disturbing how Tristam doesn't feel like Tristam at all, how Deckard Cain feels absolutely off his character, and how Diablo from a lord of hell hordes became an anime kawaii monster with **** and with them sexy hips for nerds. EVERY OTHER CONCEPT ART OF DIABLO WAS BETTER, why did they decided to pick the most terrible one?!

It's a really subpar h'n's game and one of the worst Diablo clones I've ever played. Torchlight 1 is better. And Torchlight 2 feels more like Diablo 2 gameplay wise, although it's set in a totally different environment (the ripped off music is there, though).
    Diablo 3 could be fine, if it was called "Hell Fight" or something like that, and was sold for 10$ at the release. It really doesn't offer enough to justify any higher price tag. But it's called Diablo 3.
  28. May 7, 2015
    This review is long overdue. Long time Diablo fan - until the release of Diablo 3. The most shameful, audience-hateful, blatant fleecing of a fanbase to ever occur. I hope to god almighty that the people responsible for destroying this great franchise are forever haunted by just how many people they let down. If I were on the team responsible for this debacle, I would never touch a gameThis review is long overdue. Long time Diablo fan - until the release of Diablo 3. The most shameful, audience-hateful, blatant fleecing of a fanbase to ever occur. I hope to god almighty that the people responsible for destroying this great franchise are forever haunted by just how many people they let down. If I were on the team responsible for this debacle, I would never touch a game again. My sins would be too great to atone for. What an embarrassment to the once-hallowed Diablo series. For shame, you limp, flaccid and money-hungry nuggets. For shame. Expand
  29. May 3, 2015
    This game is personally the biggest letdown in my life as far as gaming goes. Always online extreme piracy measures. Failure to implement the arena pvp. What irks me the most about the game is all the high reviews by "The most trusted names in gaming". Imo this game is a steaming pile of garbage.
  30. Mar 28, 2015
    Diablo 2 is my favourite hack and slay game on PC, so i just can give Diablo 3 a 0 out of 10. Blizzard made everything wrong in this game. Especially in 2012 at release. Servers not reachable and no possibilty to play offline. Real Money AH.... Skillsystem for 5 year old kids.... The things that i like in Diablo are not in the game. For example, a great Offline Single Player, well thoughtDiablo 2 is my favourite hack and slay game on PC, so i just can give Diablo 3 a 0 out of 10. Blizzard made everything wrong in this game. Especially in 2012 at release. Servers not reachable and no possibilty to play offline. Real Money AH.... Skillsystem for 5 year old kids.... The things that i like in Diablo are not in the game. For example, a great Offline Single Player, well thought out skill system with synergies, dark depressing and grown up look, a Diablo-boss Model thats worthy. When i saw Diablo as a boss in Diablo 2 the first time, my heart beat was 200 and i was afraid of being killed. But when i saw Diablo in Diablo 3 i thought, are you **** kidding me??? Thats it? looking like **** Andariel in Diablo 2. There are People who payed 60 bucks at release and 40 for reapers of souls. Blizzard tryed to make it better over the years. But they aren't able to make the diablo 3 that it should be. skill System has got paragon System, that makes it a Little better. but still no offline mode and loot is still not as good as it could be. It's a pity that they didn't take the things that are good in diablo 2 to diablo 3 and make better graphics and a few things new or things that were bad in diablo 2 better. Instead of this they made everything different and in my opinion thats no longer a diablo game. =( Expand
  31. Aug 22, 2013
    I must be one of the few gamers reviewing this game who didnt much like or play Diabolo 2. D2 was BORING. It was repetitive. The sound effects were annoying. The graphics sucked. The story was stupid, and combat was either too easy or too hard. Not only that, the skill trees were confusing, the classes were irritating and there was no kind 'role playing' in the game at all. The thing thatI must be one of the few gamers reviewing this game who didnt much like or play Diabolo 2. D2 was BORING. It was repetitive. The sound effects were annoying. The graphics sucked. The story was stupid, and combat was either too easy or too hard. Not only that, the skill trees were confusing, the classes were irritating and there was no kind 'role playing' in the game at all. The thing that Diabolo 2 did well was LOOT. That cube thing! Gems! legendary items. While I didn't much like the game in total, I loved the loot! loot was the one thing Diabolo 2 did well. Diabolo 2 was the KING of loot games. The loot was so good, that even someone who disliked eveything else, actually stuck around to play a bit, just to see what I could find. Whether you could use it or not, every hour it seemed you could find something interesting to look at, stick in the cube and mess around with. Loot in D2 was the best. So what happened Blizzard? Now we have Diabolo 3. All the things that were bad in the last game seem to be better. Yet the thing that was most important. The thing that was fun. the one area in which Diabolo as a franchise outshone every other game in existence has been NERFED!!!!!!!!!! You must be facking kidding! What is this game? Its some kind of conveyor belt of pretty spell effects and boring loot that we are supposed to play? No cube? No sockets? No set pieces? No legendaries? No NOTHING in the one area where Diabolo was worth playing???? Do i get it right that this game was designed to be boring so that we would pay cash to buy things that we used to have fun finding. that doesn't make any sense. Buying items gives ZERO sense of satisfaction. If you buy an item you only feel like you wasted real money on some data, that we get for free in every other possible game we play under the sun? This is not game design. THIS IS ZERO FUN. Zero fun equals zero score guys. Who ever is responsible for this needs to go and find a job doing else, because they clearly don't understand games. Hey developers please don't be so cynical, so mean spirited, so corporate, so compromised, so petty, so nasty, so explotative, so cruel! Stop measuring success on unit sales and annual turnover. With the kind of budget power Blizzard has, you could have made a game so much better than Torchlight 2. You got outgunned by a team with 10% of your budget, but 5000% more integrity! what a pack of utter, spineless losers this team is, their boss's member deep up their collective rear end. Hang your heads in shame! If you can't make the game you want to make quit and find a place where you can. If your boss has bad values, quit and stop helping him exploit you to exploit his customers! Show some spine and integrity! Your whole team should compose a letter of denunciation and leave en-masse. Maybe then we can forgive you for this joyless auction house with bloom effects tacked on. 1/10 for those things that were improved. 3 very quiet claps for that

1. Aug 31, 2012