4.0

1. Oct 28, 2017
    I've gave it such a low score because this iteration of the Diablo franchise has shown that there is no hope for the franchise in the future Diablo ended with Lord of Destruction. I seriously doubt that Blizzard will recreate the gloomy hopeless atmosphere of the original. It has no distinct character, there is no graphical distinction between the wow Diablo or Starcraft universes they allI've gave it such a low score because this iteration of the Diablo franchise has shown that there is no hope for the franchise in the future Diablo ended with Lord of Destruction. I seriously doubt that Blizzard will recreate the gloomy hopeless atmosphere of the original. It has no distinct character, there is no graphical distinction between the wow Diablo or Starcraft universes they all have the same lighthearted humor, flashy graphics and character archetypes. Diablo was never about that, it was about exploring a grim dungeon trying to save what is left of a small village with a dark history. Diving deeper into the abyss. It is a shame that Blizzard is no longer capable of producing such games. Expand
  2. Oct 6, 2017
    I admit, this game has nothing that made Diablo series fun. If you loved D2, avoid it. If you didn't, D3 might be just for you.

Funny story: I was unhappy about what D3 is, I wrote soft feedback. I tried my very best to not being offensive. What happend? I got bashed and flamed by waves of whiteknights and the... BANNED because I received huge amounts of reports. Results of

Funny story:

I was unhappy about what D3 is, I wrote soft feedback. I tried my very best to not being offensive. What happend? I got bashed and flamed by waves of whiteknights and the... BANNED because I received huge amounts of reports. Results of consulting with forum mod? He didn't care. What's more he said "feedback is unwelcomed here". After that I removed this game from my PC and cried a little that I had spent so much cash on it.
  3. Aug 19, 2017
    Blizzard lost conscience for so much that they sell the game in micro pieces, and in fact at the start the game still gave hope for something good, this game is just a mistake of the universe, like all the games from Blizzard.
  4. Aug 10, 2017
    If you loved Diablo II, you will completely dislike this one. The great of the series was the multiplayer game mode.

They stripped out all the essential part that made the Diablo series a masterpiece. What is left is a simple hack and slash. If you play Diablo III for the first time and you don't know anything about Diablo series it could be an average game, but if you expect the

If you play Diablo III for the first time and you don't know anything about Diablo series it could be an average game, but if you expect the true successor of Diablo II and the old battlenet multiplayer mode then you will be greatly disappointed.

I give it 0 and have to say that Jay "f... that loser." Wilson is not by David Brevik who invent the series.
    The real Diablo, made by Brevik, exudes passion while this last one, just easy money.
  5. Aug 6, 2017
    What a miserable unmitigated disaster! And to think that Blizzard - once one of the most competent developers in the whole industry - was responsible for it. And all those "professional" critics giving it perfect scores - what a joke! Bloody shills didn't know when to quit. And then they acted all surprised when they found out video game journalism had become a laughing stock.

Anyway,

Anyway, if you're new to this genre and want to know what a true action-RPG looks like, try Diablo 2 and steer clear of this toxic puddle of puke.
  6. Apr 21, 2017
    The original Diablo was a lot of fun. Diablo II was a blast; I played it for years. And then...this.

I wasn't crazy about it when I started playing. Nothing about it was particularly interesting except for the Witch Doctor skill that lets you throw jars of spiders. I played it for a couple of weeks. It was never engaging, just a grind. I missed everything that Blizzard removed from the game's predecessors and despised everything that they added (except for the jars of spiders). I thought perhaps that maybe I just didn't like ARPG's anymore. And then I played Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn and absolutely loved them.

This game felt dumb-downed to find a low common denominator. Imagine you were waiting for the next Civilization game, but when it was released, it played like Mobile Strike for your phone. Instead of Farming Simulator 17, you get Facebook Farmville. Instead of Diablo III, you get...this.

Pros: I never encountered any problems with the servers or glitches with the game. Also, you can kill adversaries by throwing jars of spiders on them.

Cons: The game is a thoughtless grind lacking any sense of motivation or heart. You'll reminisce about the great games before it, or leave it to play something much better, like Grim Dawn or Torchlight 2.
  7. Apr 11, 2017
    Este juego es un retroceso en la franquicia de tener casi 60 habilidades en su predecesor para a tener 4 con 5 diferencias leves que se cambian con runas, todo un fiasco, luego aañadieron el mercado co dinero real, un acierto que mas tarde lo quitaron, error. Era lo unico que me hacia jugar la verdad.

Las animaciones de 10 como siempre, graficos buenos pero me deja sin ganas de jugar por lo de las habilidades, gracias a dios pude recuerar lo que costo el juego con el mercado que quitaron
  8. Apr 9, 2017
    Pourquoi avoir inclus cette connexion obligatoire alors que le précédent était un jeu "normal" qui se jouait normalement hors ligne ? résultat des courses : erreur 37 pendant un bout de temps. Vous avez payé 60 euros mais vous jouerez plus tard. Peut-être. Bon, bien sûr c'était au lancement mais quel mépris de la part de Blizzard ! ou quelle incompétence... je ne sais ce qui est le pire.Pourquoi avoir inclus cette connexion obligatoire alors que le précédent était un jeu "normal" qui se jouait normalement hors ligne ? résultat des courses : erreur 37 pendant un bout de temps. Vous avez payé 60 euros mais vous jouerez plus tard. Peut-être. Bon, bien sûr c'était au lancement mais quel mépris de la part de Blizzard ! ou quelle incompétence... je ne sais ce qui est le pire.

Et tout ça pour une usine à clics, Guantanamo des souris, répétitive et abrutissante... et d'une rare laideur. . Sans parler de "l'hôtel des ventes" et de cet infâme modèle free to pay appliqué à un jeu assuré de se vendre par millions. Quelle honte. Même les moutons habituels ont fini par se rebeller. Enfin presque.
  9. Feb 24, 2017
    I would give it -100 if I could, for ruining (for me) the best franchise in gaming.
    There are no words for disappointment and saltiness..
    People who made this game had no grasp of the theme nor any idea of what made diablo series so good. I couldn't stand Jay Wilson's smug hamburger face bragging how well the game sold and thus how good it must be. And no, they didn't fix it in
    There are no words for disappointment and saltiness..
    And no, they didn't fix it in patches, it's still completely broken and as fun as blending a bunch of frogs.

You may enjoy this game for a bit if you didn't waste your childhood on d1 and d2, but it will ultimately become devoid of fun very fast.
  10. Feb 5, 2017
    The game isn't bad. WHEN IT WORKS! I have experienced MULTIPLE crashes at random points! I would be standing in town, doing nothing. Crash. There is no way for me to fix it. I dumbed down the graphics to next to an 8-bit pixel game and it will still crash. I would have NO background applications running, still crash. De-fragged, fixed, re downloaded, I have literally done EVERYTHING thereThe game isn't bad. WHEN IT WORKS! I have experienced MULTIPLE crashes at random points! I would be standing in town, doing nothing. Crash. There is no way for me to fix it. I dumbed down the graphics to next to an 8-bit pixel game and it will still crash. I would have NO background applications running, still crash. De-fragged, fixed, re downloaded, I have literally done EVERYTHING there is to do to "Fix" the game that they have told me to as well as what the forums suggest. After five years there is absolutely no reason there should be this big of a problem on crashing with no solutions. Do NOT buy this game if you haven't already! Expand
  11. Dec 13, 2016
    Blizzard betrayed Diablo fans, if you want an action RPG play Diablo 2 LoD or POE. This game is junk.

D3 devs "know best" and give no cares what mostly the entire community wants. This game is now a shell of D2 greatness, pick up this game if you want a WoW art inspired arcade brawler with poor itemization, matchmaking, character development and planning. This game is disgusting and makes me angry.
  12. Dec 6, 2016
    Nothing new, nothing PvP, now DLC... Really this is the good strategy for this game? I think if this game dont have the awsome brand seal is Blizzard, and don't have the increible name that is "Diablo" this game would had closed. This thought makes me very sad, because you have a product that is incredible, only with some changes in strategy ... Diablo still can! We will wait for you
  13. Nov 3, 2016
    Very few positive things to say about this title. So much expectation for an expensive title with so limited content, missing variety, options, built according to feedback years after release, absence of real multiplayer , terrible balance during first 2 years. Nonsense storyline. Development based only on items

Graphics are good for 2012
    Many similar titles have more to explore
  14. Oct 14, 2016
    The single player campaign is bad. Story and ending are terrible. Not a lot makes sense here. There is one rather outstanding cut scene, but also this one is pure hogwash after you continue the story. Other characters are just fillers. By standing people have a lot to say, but most if it is just for clicking away.

Played until max Level 70 + Paragon 50. Completed single player and

Played until max Level 70 + Paragon 50. Completed single player and adventure mode, hoping for the game to become more interesting. Game play can be fun at times, but it's really all about mindless mouse button holding, hardly any of the enemies are special, including bosses, and challenge is non existent even on hardest difficulties.

Maybe if you like grinding for items you can have fun.

To me Blizzard has finally given in to making money with cheap, inexperienced designers, stringent project leadership knowing a lot about budget management, but where there is no interest in life and soul of a good game. It's all about marketing now.
  15. Aug 16, 2016
    I was confused, don’t understand why is no offline mode, it is not a MMO, you are alone or with few people that don’t know and don’t care, and leave, very similar to Path of Exile (but at least in PoE you meet more people at town!), in Diablo 3 you plays as a single player game feeling that is not necessary to be connected at all, while the game forces to it, in resume, it has all theI was confused, don’t understand why is no offline mode, it is not a MMO, you are alone or with few people that don’t know and don’t care, and leave, very similar to Path of Exile (but at least in PoE you meet more people at town!), in Diablo 3 you plays as a single player game feeling that is not necessary to be connected at all, while the game forces to it, in resume, it has all the online problems (login, lag, server down, etc), without none of its benefits (meetings, ambushes, invasions, big parties, etc), a poor experience for me. Expand
  16. Jul 17, 2016
    This game is not diablo at all, i dont know what the heck happened, its like they took a historical building and promised to jazz it up, but simply demolished it and built a new condo instead..
  17. Jun 24, 2016
    Its like they looked at everything I liked from diablo 2 and removed it to make this game. The graphics are nice but it's a repetitive grind game....
  18. Jun 11, 2016
    Una tremenda decepción, no veo por donde cogerlo.

Podía pararme a hablar de sus puntos fuertes y débiles, pero es que no tiene puntos fuertes.

Blizzard... ¿qué ha pasado?
  19. May 9, 2016
    No depth, all grind

lategame turns into paragon grinding, and TONS of your power simply comes from that. almost no customization whatsoever because there is hardly any real character "builds" to speak of in this game. there is no stat leveling, it's auto there is no skill leveling, you can swap them out at any time gear is all sets at end game, so instead of choosing 7-8 pieces of
    No depth, all grind

there is no stat leveling, it's auto
    there is no skill leveling, you can swap them out at any time
    gear is all sets at end game, so instead of choosing 7-8 pieces of gear catering to your build or play style you basically choose ONE piece of gear then go the play style blizzard wants you to play.

Honestly this game is just straight up INSULTING to actual lovers of the action-rpg genre
    this is not diablo
    this is not a real action rpg
    at BEST and if you take it for what it is, it's a decent isometric arcade beatem up.
    it was basically the next gauntlet game.

Only good a-rpg I can see coming maybe lineage eternal or lost ark. A real drought lately.

Grim dawn was pretty fun.

Torchlight 2 was great, could have been perfect with just a tad bit more content but overall awesome game.

Wasn't a fan of POE

Blizzard please never touch a diablo game ever again, let someone else develop the next one.
  20. May 7, 2016
    Lacks all the features that made diablo 2 great. Hardly any randomization in levels, boring stat system where only one stat per character class is important, no real character builds with skills and so on, dumb boss fights with cutscenes, no nice loot runs and it had a stupid real money auction house at launch as well which is just moneygrubbing.
  21. May 6, 2016
    I have played Diablo and Diablo 2 also d2 LOD, I have been a loyal fan to the Diablo series for a long time so as soon as Diablo 3 was released I bought the game and immediately started playing, to my surprise the dynamic of the game has completely changed, so much it actually became boring, so boring it's beyond believe. To begin with Trading has been completely removed, also characterI have played Diablo and Diablo 2 also d2 LOD, I have been a loyal fan to the Diablo series for a long time so as soon as Diablo 3 was released I bought the game and immediately started playing, to my surprise the dynamic of the game has completely changed, so much it actually became boring, so boring it's beyond believe. To begin with Trading has been completely removed, also character customization (by that I mean being in control of the character you're making), Boss drops, questing, skill trees, I mean what the hell is this game anyway? is not really part of the Diablo series is just some WoW style crap mashed up with some elements from the old diablo games, hell Diablo 2 is still more fun than this crap, I actually had to switch to Path of Exile since it's actually very similar to how D3 should have been, far more in-dept in all aspects of d2.

I do pity blizzard, I mean I used to like how fun they used to make games with their creative expansions and patches but lets be honest, even WoW has become extremely Boring!!!, and I have played WoW since Vanilla but that's not relevant. What I would like to know is when are they going to listen to 60% of the Diablo fan franchise and make the game more fun instead of listening to the 40% who enjoys this hollow shell of what "Diablo" once was.
  22. Apr 7, 2016
    The overall increase in technical performance goes paradoxically accompanied by a decline of the imagination and intelligence of the people. Stanislaw Lem
  23. Mar 13, 2016
    I loved Diablo 1 and 2, but this game wasn't in the same family. It feels slapped together, and kicks me out of a single player game if my isp glitches. I've had to replay levels just because my Internet hung for a second. It feels lazily made.
  24. Mar 4, 2016
    I've never been so disappointed in a game. The complete opposite of everything I loved about Diablo 2. Just putting the Diablo name on this is false advertisement. The least proactive character development imaginable. No atmosphere. Seems to prefer catering to kids at the expense of others. There is nothing here for me. $60 down the drain. Booo !!!
  25. Dec 18, 2015
    this is not diablo this is a game with no fun like diablo 2 . what a waste of money and time to play this crap game. battlenet never again. tetris is better
  26. Dec 9, 2015
    The game itself isn't that bad for people who haven't played the previous titles in Diablo, but if you've played them... you're in for a big disappointment.

The graphics weren't bad, the environment was and still is spectacular and also animations, its soundtrack is admirably good and helps giving consistency to the game. The gameplay is good, the first time you play it the main campign you see it's very easy, the second time you play it you level up the difficulty... still too easy. But if you play Inferno... Oh Good Lord! It's just a complete waste of time. The backstory was mediocre, lots of cinematics but not it won't enthrall you at any point.

I didn't like at all the auction house, I found it a very poor way of pay2win and I don't support at all those games, Blizzard got confused in a very big way creating it.

As for the game issues... Pffff, what say? At this point there will be no problems, in fact on PS4 has had many good reviews, but in its day it was awful on PC: Constat frame-drops, the always-online DRM, lagg and online errors, no PvP at launch date...

I was really hyped with this game, and it just let me down. If you're whiling to buy it, don't spend more than 30-35€, I paid the original 60€ myself and it didn't deserve it.
  27. Nov 30, 2015
    Loved Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a great letdown. The 11 NETWORK DISCONNECT's to fight one boss fight yesterday, plus the no mods. Like all too many games they are playing the game for you and it really lessens the fun where the disconnects are all too much. The game would have been much better if the fans had able to mod the game thereby creating a lot of choice in gameplay. The game isLoved Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a great letdown. The 11 NETWORK DISCONNECT's to fight one boss fight yesterday, plus the no mods. Like all too many games they are playing the game for you and it really lessens the fun where the disconnects are all too much. The game would have been much better if the fans had able to mod the game thereby creating a lot of choice in gameplay. The game is insipid with the gameplay strangled on the server connection stranglehold. It is not FUN to play like Diablo 2, that the problem. Expand
  28. Nov 28, 2015
    I bought diablo 3 and its expansion set ,created a battle.net account but when i get into the game it wont go past the skeleton king the story just stops.
  29. Nov 12, 2015
    Some gay neck **** That Shannon Sims would probably play with his Fat fucccking ass. He is a fuccking Dweeb ass neckbeard who lives in his Moms basement
  30. Nov 1, 2015
    Waste of MOOOOONEY.

If you are looking to relive the fun days of Diablo 2. Look else where.

Along with poor launch and security issues with accounts being hacked. The game is riddled with bugs and issues when it original launched.

At this current state, the game is boring. Repetitive. Lacks content and skills/build to keep you remotely interested.

Not even worth spending money on.
  31. Mar 3, 2013
    The graphics are outdated. The first thing I did after about 30 seconds in the game was go into my graphics settings I was shocked to find that they were already set at the highest possible level. Sure didn't look like it. I normally don't place too much emphasis on graphics (having just finished Final Fantasy IX for the fourth time last week), but the game has no redeeming qualities toThe graphics are outdated. The first thing I did after about 30 seconds in the game was go into my graphics settings I was shocked to find that they were already set at the highest possible level. Sure didn't look like it. I normally don't place too much emphasis on graphics (having just finished Final Fantasy IX for the fourth time last week), but the game has no redeeming qualities to save it. The voice acting is over-the-top and detracts from the already poor and non-engaging story the immersion of D2 is replaced by arcade-style flashy emptiness in D3. I returned to this game after I was initially disgusted six months ago the changes aren't noticeable, except for creeping inflation in the Auction House. The game is always online, meaning people with low-quality internet will suffer gamebreaking lag and frequent disconnects, each one erasing up to 10 minutes of progress. Since you can change your skills and abilities at any time with no cost or repercussions, you don't really feel like you're building a character, and since the story is so poor, fast-paced and uninteresting, you don't feel like you're making a difference or that the game world has history and meaning besides being a playground for you your sole purpose, then, is basically to accumulate gear. Don't even get me started on Blizzard's monetization strategy with their Real Money Auction House. About the only good things I can say about this game is that the interfaces and art style are unified, sleek, and polished, and that the game feels very "smooth" (when you're not downloading or otherwise suffering low internet speeds). Blizzard over-hyped, under-delivered, shamelessly monetized, and generally let everyone down. This is unforgivable. I will never again buy a Blizzard title just because it is a Blizzard title I'll do my due diligence and read reviews, watch gameplay videos, etc. The fact that all the mainstream websites and gaming mags liked it just signals corruption, buyoffs, and shady dealings in the industry. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012