Diablo III PC

4.0

1. Aug 19, 2017
    Blizzard lost conscience for so much that they sell the game in micro pieces, and in fact at the start the game still gave hope for something good, this game is just a mistake of the universe, like all the games from Blizzard.
  2. Aug 10, 2017
    If you loved Diablo II, you will completely dislike this one. The great of the series was the multiplayer game mode.

They stripped out all the essential part that made the Diablo series a masterpiece. What is left is a simple hack and slash. If you play Diablo III for the first time and you don't know anything about Diablo series it could be an average game, but if you expect the

If you play Diablo III for the first time and you don't know anything about Diablo series it could be an average game, but if you expect the true successor of Diablo II and the old battlenet multiplayer mode then you will be greatly disappointed.

I give it 0 and have to say that Jay "f... that loser." Wilson is not by David Brevik who invent the series.
    The real Diablo, made by Brevik, exudes passion while this last one, just easy money.
  3. Aug 6, 2017
    What a miserable unmitigated disaster! And to think that Blizzard - once one of the most competent developers in the whole industry - was responsible for it. And all those "professional" critics giving it perfect scores - what a joke! Bloody shills didn't know when to quit. And then they acted all surprised when they found out video game journalism had become a laughing stock.

Anyway,

Anyway, if you're new to this genre and want to know what a true action-RPG looks like, try Diablo 2 and steer clear of this toxic puddle of puke.
  4. Apr 21, 2017
    The original Diablo was a lot of fun. Diablo II was a blast; I played it for years. And then...this.

I wasn't crazy about it when I started playing. Nothing about it was particularly interesting except for the Witch Doctor skill that lets you throw jars of spiders. I played it for a couple of weeks. It was never engaging, just a grind. I missed everything that Blizzard removed from the game's predecessors and despised everything that they added (except for the jars of spiders). I thought perhaps that maybe I just didn't like ARPG's anymore. And then I played Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn and absolutely loved them.

This game felt dumb-downed to find a low common denominator. Imagine you were waiting for the next Civilization game, but when it was released, it played like Mobile Strike for your phone. Instead of Farming Simulator 17, you get Facebook Farmville. Instead of Diablo III, you get...this.

Pros: I never encountered any problems with the servers or glitches with the game. Also, you can kill adversaries by throwing jars of spiders on them.

Cons: The game is a thoughtless grind lacking any sense of motivation or heart. You'll reminisce about the great games before it, or leave it to play something much better, like Grim Dawn or Torchlight 2.
  5. Apr 11, 2017
    Este juego es un retroceso en la franquicia de tener casi 60 habilidades en su predecesor para a tener 4 con 5 diferencias leves que se cambian con runas, todo un fiasco, luego aañadieron el mercado co dinero real, un acierto que mas tarde lo quitaron, error. Era lo unico que me hacia jugar la verdad.

Las animaciones de 10 como siempre, graficos buenos pero me deja sin ganas de jugar por lo de las habilidades, gracias a dios pude recuerar lo que costo el juego con el mercado que quitaron
  6. Apr 9, 2017
    Pourquoi avoir inclus cette connexion obligatoire alors que le précédent était un jeu "normal" qui se jouait normalement hors ligne ? résultat des courses : erreur 37 pendant un bout de temps. Vous avez payé 60 euros mais vous jouerez plus tard. Peut-être. Bon, bien sûr c'était au lancement mais quel mépris de la part de Blizzard ! ou quelle incompétence... je ne sais ce qui est le pire.Pourquoi avoir inclus cette connexion obligatoire alors que le précédent était un jeu "normal" qui se jouait normalement hors ligne ? résultat des courses : erreur 37 pendant un bout de temps. Vous avez payé 60 euros mais vous jouerez plus tard. Peut-être. Bon, bien sûr c'était au lancement mais quel mépris de la part de Blizzard ! ou quelle incompétence... je ne sais ce qui est le pire.

Et tout ça pour une usine à clics, Guantanamo des souris, répétitive et abrutissante... et d'une rare laideur. . Sans parler de "l'hôtel des ventes" et de cet infâme modèle free to pay appliqué à un jeu assuré de se vendre par millions. Quelle honte. Même les moutons habituels ont fini par se rebeller. Enfin presque.
  7. Feb 24, 2017
    I would give it -100 if I could, for ruining (for me) the best franchise in gaming.
    There are no words for disappointment and saltiness..
    People who made this game had no grasp of the theme nor any idea of what made diablo series so good. I couldn't stand Jay Wilson's smug hamburger face bragging how well the game sold and thus how good it must be. And no, they didn't fix it in
    There are no words for disappointment and saltiness..
    And no, they didn't fix it in patches, it's still completely broken and as fun as blending a bunch of frogs.

You may enjoy this game for a bit if you didn't waste your childhood on d1 and d2, but it will ultimately become devoid of fun very fast.
  8. Feb 5, 2017
    The game isn't bad. WHEN IT WORKS! I have experienced MULTIPLE crashes at random points! I would be standing in town, doing nothing. Crash. There is no way for me to fix it. I dumbed down the graphics to next to an 8-bit pixel game and it will still crash. I would have NO background applications running, still crash. De-fragged, fixed, re downloaded, I have literally done EVERYTHING thereThe game isn't bad. WHEN IT WORKS! I have experienced MULTIPLE crashes at random points! I would be standing in town, doing nothing. Crash. There is no way for me to fix it. I dumbed down the graphics to next to an 8-bit pixel game and it will still crash. I would have NO background applications running, still crash. De-fragged, fixed, re downloaded, I have literally done EVERYTHING there is to do to "Fix" the game that they have told me to as well as what the forums suggest. After five years there is absolutely no reason there should be this big of a problem on crashing with no solutions. Do NOT buy this game if you haven't already! Expand
  9. Dec 13, 2016
    Blizzard betrayed Diablo fans, if you want an action RPG play Diablo 2 LoD or POE. This game is junk.

D3 devs "know best" and give no cares what mostly the entire community wants. This game is now a shell of D2 greatness, pick up this game if you want a WoW art inspired arcade brawler with poor itemization, matchmaking, character development and planning. This game is disgusting and makes me angry.
  10. Dec 6, 2016
    Nothing new, nothing PvP, now DLC... Really this is the good strategy for this game? I think if this game dont have the awsome brand seal is Blizzard, and don't have the increible name that is "Diablo" this game would had closed. This thought makes me very sad, because you have a product that is incredible, only with some changes in strategy ... Diablo still can! We will wait for you
  11. Nov 3, 2016
    Very few positive things to say about this title. So much expectation for an expensive title with so limited content, missing variety, options, built according to feedback years after release, absence of real multiplayer , terrible balance during first 2 years. Nonsense storyline. Development based only on items

Graphics are good for 2012
    Many similar titles have more to explore
  12. Oct 14, 2016
    The single player campaign is bad. Story and ending are terrible. Not a lot makes sense here. There is one rather outstanding cut scene, but also this one is pure hogwash after you continue the story. Other characters are just fillers. By standing people have a lot to say, but most if it is just for clicking away.

Played until max Level 70 + Paragon 50. Completed single player and

Played until max Level 70 + Paragon 50. Completed single player and adventure mode, hoping for the game to become more interesting. Game play can be fun at times, but it's really all about mindless mouse button holding, hardly any of the enemies are special, including bosses, and challenge is non existent even on hardest difficulties.

Maybe if you like grinding for items you can have fun.

To me Blizzard has finally given in to making money with cheap, inexperienced designers, stringent project leadership knowing a lot about budget management, but where there is no interest in life and soul of a good game. It's all about marketing now.
  13. Aug 16, 2016
    I was confused, don’t understand why is no offline mode, it is not a MMO, you are alone or with few people that don’t know and don’t care, and leave, very similar to Path of Exile (but at least in PoE you meet more people at town!), in Diablo 3 you plays as a single player game feeling that is not necessary to be connected at all, while the game forces to it, in resume, it has all theI was confused, don’t understand why is no offline mode, it is not a MMO, you are alone or with few people that don’t know and don’t care, and leave, very similar to Path of Exile (but at least in PoE you meet more people at town!), in Diablo 3 you plays as a single player game feeling that is not necessary to be connected at all, while the game forces to it, in resume, it has all the online problems (login, lag, server down, etc), without none of its benefits (meetings, ambushes, invasions, big parties, etc), a poor experience for me. Expand
  14. Jul 17, 2016
    This game is not diablo at all, i dont know what the heck happened, its like they took a historical building and promised to jazz it up, but simply demolished it and built a new condo instead..
  15. Jun 24, 2016
    Its like they looked at everything I liked from diablo 2 and removed it to make this game. The graphics are nice but it's a repetitive grind game....
  16. Jun 11, 2016
    Una tremenda decepción, no veo por donde cogerlo.

Podía pararme a hablar de sus puntos fuertes y débiles, pero es que no tiene puntos fuertes.

Blizzard... ¿qué ha pasado?
  17. May 9, 2016
    No depth, all grind

lategame turns into paragon grinding, and TONS of your power simply comes from that. almost no customization whatsoever because there is hardly any real character "builds" to speak of in this game. there is no stat leveling, it's auto there is no skill leveling, you can swap them out at any time gear is all sets at end game, so instead of choosing 7-8 pieces of
    No depth, all grind

there is no stat leveling, it's auto
    there is no skill leveling, you can swap them out at any time
    gear is all sets at end game, so instead of choosing 7-8 pieces of gear catering to your build or play style you basically choose ONE piece of gear then go the play style blizzard wants you to play.

Honestly this game is just straight up INSULTING to actual lovers of the action-rpg genre
    this is not diablo
    this is not a real action rpg
    at BEST and if you take it for what it is, it's a decent isometric arcade beatem up.
    it was basically the next gauntlet game.

Only good a-rpg I can see coming maybe lineage eternal or lost ark. A real drought lately.

Grim dawn was pretty fun.

Torchlight 2 was great, could have been perfect with just a tad bit more content but overall awesome game.

Wasn't a fan of POE

Blizzard please never touch a diablo game ever again, let someone else develop the next one.
  18. May 7, 2016
    Lacks all the features that made diablo 2 great. Hardly any randomization in levels, boring stat system where only one stat per character class is important, no real character builds with skills and so on, dumb boss fights with cutscenes, no nice loot runs and it had a stupid real money auction house at launch as well which is just moneygrubbing.
  19. May 6, 2016
    I have played Diablo and Diablo 2 also d2 LOD, I have been a loyal fan to the Diablo series for a long time so as soon as Diablo 3 was released I bought the game and immediately started playing, to my surprise the dynamic of the game has completely changed, so much it actually became boring, so boring it's beyond believe. To begin with Trading has been completely removed, also characterI have played Diablo and Diablo 2 also d2 LOD, I have been a loyal fan to the Diablo series for a long time so as soon as Diablo 3 was released I bought the game and immediately started playing, to my surprise the dynamic of the game has completely changed, so much it actually became boring, so boring it's beyond believe. To begin with Trading has been completely removed, also character customization (by that I mean being in control of the character you're making), Boss drops, questing, skill trees, I mean what the hell is this game anyway? is not really part of the Diablo series is just some WoW style crap mashed up with some elements from the old diablo games, hell Diablo 2 is still more fun than this crap, I actually had to switch to Path of Exile since it's actually very similar to how D3 should have been, far more in-dept in all aspects of d2.

I do pity blizzard, I mean I used to like how fun they used to make games with their creative expansions and patches but lets be honest, even WoW has become extremely Boring!!!, and I have played WoW since Vanilla but that's not relevant. What I would like to know is when are they going to listen to 60% of the Diablo fan franchise and make the game more fun instead of listening to the 40% who enjoys this hollow shell of what "Diablo" once was.
  20. Apr 7, 2016
    The overall increase in technical performance goes paradoxically accompanied by a decline of the imagination and intelligence of the people. Stanislaw Lem
  21. Mar 13, 2016
    I loved Diablo 1 and 2, but this game wasn't in the same family. It feels slapped together, and kicks me out of a single player game if my isp glitches. I've had to replay levels just because my Internet hung for a second. It feels lazily made.
  22. Mar 4, 2016
    I've never been so disappointed in a game. The complete opposite of everything I loved about Diablo 2. Just putting the Diablo name on this is false advertisement. The least proactive character development imaginable. No atmosphere. Seems to prefer catering to kids at the expense of others. There is nothing here for me. $60 down the drain. Booo !!!
  23. Dec 18, 2015
    this is not diablo this is a game with no fun like diablo 2 . what a waste of money and time to play this crap game. battlenet never again. tetris is better
  24. Dec 9, 2015
    The game itself isn't that bad for people who haven't played the previous titles in Diablo, but if you've played them... you're in for a big disappointment.

The graphics weren't bad, the environment was and still is spectacular and also animations, its soundtrack is admirably good and helps giving consistency to the game. The gameplay is good, the first time you play it the main campign you see it's very easy, the second time you play it you level up the difficulty... still too easy. But if you play Inferno... Oh Good Lord! It's just a complete waste of time. The backstory was mediocre, lots of cinematics but not it won't enthrall you at any point.

I didn't like at all the auction house, I found it a very poor way of pay2win and I don't support at all those games, Blizzard got confused in a very big way creating it.

As for the game issues... Pffff, what say? At this point there will be no problems, in fact on PS4 has had many good reviews, but in its day it was awful on PC: Constat frame-drops, the always-online DRM, lagg and online errors, no PvP at launch date...

I was really hyped with this game, and it just let me down. If you're whiling to buy it, don't spend more than 30-35€, I paid the original 60€ myself and it didn't deserve it.
  25. Nov 30, 2015
    Loved Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a great letdown. The 11 NETWORK DISCONNECT's to fight one boss fight yesterday, plus the no mods. Like all too many games they are playing the game for you and it really lessens the fun where the disconnects are all too much. The game would have been much better if the fans had able to mod the game thereby creating a lot of choice in gameplay. The game isLoved Diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a great letdown. The 11 NETWORK DISCONNECT's to fight one boss fight yesterday, plus the no mods. Like all too many games they are playing the game for you and it really lessens the fun where the disconnects are all too much. The game would have been much better if the fans had able to mod the game thereby creating a lot of choice in gameplay. The game is insipid with the gameplay strangled on the server connection stranglehold. It is not FUN to play like Diablo 2, that the problem. Expand
  26. Nov 28, 2015
    I bought diablo 3 and its expansion set ,created a battle.net account but when i get into the game it wont go past the skeleton king the story just stops.
  27. Nov 12, 2015
    Some gay neck **** That Shannon Sims would probably play with his Fat fucccking ass. He is a fuccking Dweeb ass neckbeard who lives in his Moms basement
  28. Nov 1, 2015
    Waste of MOOOOONEY.

If you are looking to relive the fun days of Diablo 2. Look else where.

Along with poor launch and security issues with accounts being hacked. The game is riddled with bugs and issues when it original launched.

At this current state, the game is boring. Repetitive. Lacks content and skills/build to keep you remotely interested.

Not even worth spending money on.
  29. Oct 6, 2015
    Very disapointing.
    I couldn't resist Blizzarads "greater than life" hype, so I bought this "epic" game.
    Gameplay was way too easy and boring even on Expert, which is highest available at start. I don't know if game is forcing me to play harder, but first playtrough should also be fun on it's own. Graphics took a detour, but it's the only aspect of the game that is fine. Graphical
    Very disapointing.

Graphics took a detour, but it's the only aspect of the game that is fine. Graphical imagery and themes although less grim is nice and with some memorable moments.

Music isn't even worth mentioning. They tried to emulate Matt Uelmen ambiental pieces at times, but author signature country licks just pop in the middle of it. Giant fail for a product of this suposed level.

Story is as artificial as it get, they just piled some almost random goals to drive gameplay, way overusing damstel in distress situation.(like 4 times) .. and "find some artifact" several times.
    Couple of quests (in the whole damn game) are actually fun.

It's maaaybe worth a single playtrough for the pretty 3D graphics, if you can, borrow from a friend. Not sure if it's worth the price.

People seem to have fun with builds, but I don't feel like investing that much time so it eventually get good.

And yeah, it's my first review, it's such a big dissapointment. It's like a facebook click to win game, I've had more fun with some flash games.
  30. Oct 6, 2015
    GRAPHICS
    PRO:
    -movies 10/10 Blizzard quality -environments: 10/10 -monsters/effects: 8/10 CON: -Monsters jump around so quickly or simply appear from everywhere, move at ridicilous speed and die even quicker, often overlapping with multiple graphical effects. The end result is that I often can't really see what the monsters I'm killing even look like. -The art style of the game
    GRAPHICS
    PRO:
    -movies 10/10 Blizzard quality
    -environments: 10/10
    -monsters/effects: 8/10
    CON:
    -The art style of the game moved a big step towards world of warcraft's. Blizzard is sacrificing the identity of the franchise (diablo in this case) for the identity of their company (blizzard). They make a conscious move away from ip's that have a unique feel and atmosphere, towards ip's that feel like 'a blizzard game'.

SOUND
    No comment. Pretty much neutral. Nothing really stood out to me as good or bad.

GAMEPLAY
    PRO:
    -Endless replay through endless levelling, some item abilities that level with you and nearly endless difficulty options.
    -The skill system is different from the previous games. So it's a new experience.
    -Endless item variety. The same unique items can drop at any level. A level 5 nagelring will simply have lower stats than a level 50 nagelring. Some unique items even have unique abilities that no other item posesses. These abilities often grow with you as you level up.
    CON:
    -The game is ridicilously easy and thus very boring. Those higher difficulties? You have to play through the entire game first before you can choose them. The highest difficulty you can choose at the moment of writing -without completing the game first- was just clicking and holding the right mouse button every time I saw monsters. At some points I had to kite a little bit or use a frost nova to stun enemies when I was fighting some of the elite monsters. After act 3 I got a unique item that made me even more op. It spawns suicide minions that explode and kill any boss in 5 seconds. Izual died in LITERALLY 5 seconds.
    -Item diarhea. Even so called 'rare' items get spilled over your character in truckloads. Even finding a unique item doesn't feel special. As the game is very easy and monsters, elites and bosses drop in droves, you amass items at ridicilous speed. Every ten minutes of playing I had to spend 10 minutes in town sorting through all the useless items that filled my inventory. You're encouraged to keep every item, because those you don't need can be broken down in their base components. These components can then be used by the blacksmith to craft new items. However, even this feature felt broken. During the first 20 levels or so, the blacksmith could make quite a few usefull items that bumped my damage considerably. Later in the game, the blacksmith could make nothing significantly better than anything I had already found on monsters; even though I had to pay lots of gold to level him up so he could craft those higher level items. Maybe I just found a lot of very good items? I don't know.
    -Lag spikes, in a single player game.
    -"Your connection has been lost" frequently, in a single player game. After finishing the game, you can choose a higher difficulty (finally!) and you can play a different game style: adventure mode. You can move freely around the world collecting bounties, performing specific missions and get big rewards for them. However, more than once, I was clearing out an area (as the mission stated) when suddenly "connnection lost". You lose all your progress and can start those missions from scratch again ...in ...a ...singleplayer ...game.

STORY
    PRO:
    -There are many books scattered throughout the game, fleshing out the backstory in an interesting way. There are many different storytellers and thus many different viewpoints.
    CON:
    -Too bad they didn't keep those backstories in one piece. Maybe their target audience's attention span is too short to listen/read 5 pages of text. So they cut all those stories up in 10 pieces or so and the recordings are often playing while you're fighting monsters. If you click on them the written text appears on screen and you can read it after the fight is over. Then 2 minutes later you find the next part. Rinse and repeat.
    -Childish, dragonball Z level writing. "Mwahahaa, you cannot stop me, my armies are swarming the city." 5 sec later "Mwahahaa, you stopped my monsters but my siege weapons will still lay waste to the city." 5 sec later "Mwahahaa, you destroyed my siege weapons, it matters not, in the meantime, I snuck monsters in through the basement." After clearing the basement "Mwahahaa, you are only delaying the inevitable BLAH BLAH BLAH" etc. Before him, the spider lady spills the same crap. Kill the bastard and the next act Diablo does it again. The mighty angels of heaven are dumb, enormously dumb. I will not waste any more words about this. I noticed this in other Blizzard games too. In terms of storytelling they move further away from complex stories and more towards clichés and childishness.
  31. Mar 7, 2013
    Played this game a lot at launch, took a break, and recently picked it up again. Around launch time, things revolved too much around the real money auction house. They still do. Even though the developers continue to make changes to itemization, and while setting the monster power level increases XP gain and magic find chance, finding legendary items is still super rare and requiresPlayed this game a lot at launch, took a break, and recently picked it up again. Around launch time, things revolved too much around the real money auction house. They still do. Even though the developers continue to make changes to itemization, and while setting the monster power level increases XP gain and magic find chance, finding legendary items is still super rare and requires tons of grinding. The auction house is the carrot on a stick tempting you to bypass that grind by paying real money or tons of gold for end game items. End game items are pretty lackluster thanks to the changes in character development. The damage your skills do is now purely based on your weapon DPS which is tied to your character's chief attribute point. So if you're a barb all you'll care about is strength and vitality, a demon hunter or monk dex and vit, wizard int and vit, etc. So when you see a new item, if it doesn't have those bonuses to those attributes, it's essentially useless with a few rare exceptions. You also no longer have control over how to distribute your attribute points narrowing the list of viable builds for each class. Additionally, you unlock skills in order as you level up. "Runes" can be selected for each skill which augment or totally change how it works. Skills can also be swapped out at will once unlocked. This helps maintain some variety in play, but the number of skills are pretty scant compared to Diablo II. PvP was recently implemented, but most people seem to be doing PvE runs for legendaries or unique sets. Very few people are playing compared to Diablo II, a game nearly 15 years old at this point which should tell you something about how long times fans have been receiving it. Unless you're new to action RPGs or have never played a Diablo game, it's hard to recommend Diablo III. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012