Diablo III PC

4.0

1. May 15, 2012
    Seriously people rating 0/10 because they can't log in or just because of one little thing? Should you be even rating something if you haven't played it? Anyway, yes there are some problems with the game like server issues and no offline so 1 point off for that (not 10 off because thats retarded). I have played 7 hours of the game and i'm still in act 2 so if you don't rush through theSeriously people rating 0/10 because they can't log in or just because of one little thing? Should you be even rating something if you haven't played it? Anyway, yes there are some problems with the game like server issues and no offline so 1 point off for that (not 10 off because thats retarded). I have played 7 hours of the game and i'm still in act 2 so if you don't rush through the game you can expect maybe 12-14 hours of glorious gaming on normal difficulty. Game play wise the combat is visceral and fast paced; the story so far is okay, not great because it is somewhat contrived. You do get a skill every level but you can customize skills with runes, also you don't get anymore attribute points instead you are given them; in my opinion this is a good thing because the attribute system in Diablo 2 was basically enough strength for gear, enough dex for max block, and then dump the rest into vitality, basically fake customization. I'm honestly glad they got rid of the ye olde attribute system. Expand
  2. May 15, 2012
    First of all I'm going to say that it's not Blizz's fault 3rd parties (and the gamers themselves) popped up with real currency buying and selling of game items/accounts/characters. The real currency Auction House is just the next step in the evolution of stopping scamming and piracy as gaming grows. Secondly, the DRM is to keep people from playing the game who have not purchased itFirst of all I'm going to say that it's not Blizz's fault 3rd parties (and the gamers themselves) popped up with real currency buying and selling of game items/accounts/characters. The real currency Auction House is just the next step in the evolution of stopping scamming and piracy as gaming grows. Secondly, the DRM is to keep people from playing the game who have not purchased it themselves, and to keep hacked/modded items from popping up in the on line community. I have a very slow dsl connection (wireless) and have had no problems with internet speed stopping me from playing in single player. All the trolls putting up 0's have an internet connection to post this and that is enough for D3. Obviously stress testing can only go so far, as there is no way to actually have thousands of players online playing the game without it being fully released. People say blizzard doesn't care about the customers but I have had multiple experiences with customer service from D2->SC->WoW->SC2 and all of my problems(hacked accounts, technical issues, etc) have been resolved fairly and quickly. I believe this negative assumption comes from the sheer number of players playing their games. As far as the critics score goes please base your scores on the game itself not on your opinion of the company or its policies. I understand everyone has their own opinions on what services should be available but this score should be based on the game itself. It seems the server issues are the main reason people are putting up 0's and those issues will be solved comparatively quickly to the expected lifetime of the game (and the players themselves). Finally as far as game play is concerned; it is a great dungeon crawler and the different classes each have their own play style that keeps the re-playability high. You may be able to rush through the game on normal difficulty mode in short order but keep in mind that is maybe a tenth of the actual game due to difficulty modes. Also a lot of the charm from D2 was loot grabbing/ item finding which is just as evident in D3. The crafting addition is a fun little way to improve on this concept. All the haters just go back to D2. Its clear that's the game you want this to be and like anything new it has to evolve. Solid seamless cut scenes and virtually no load time into buildings/dungeon areas. Expand
  3. May 15, 2012
    Ok, so this ticks me off a bit. First off, Diablo 2 was amazing, now they release this game that is supposed to be really good, and from what i have played, it IS. Its pretty amazing actually really fun and awesome. But, the first day EVERYONE got on, so the servers couldnt take it and crashed, now everyone is REALY pissed because they had to do maitinence, does no one in this worldOk, so this ticks me off a bit. First off, Diablo 2 was amazing, now they release this game that is supposed to be really good, and from what i have played, it IS. Its pretty amazing actually really fun and awesome. But, the first day EVERYONE got on, so the servers couldnt take it and crashed, now everyone is REALY pissed because they had to do maitinence, does no one in this world have patience? Your giving a GREAT game a bad rep because of one mishap and its fixed now, just play the game. Game= 10/10 Fans= 0/10 Expand
  4. May 15, 2012
    Diablo III excels in the dungeon crawling genre. If you don't like these games, you won't like this one. If you do like these games, it's a great example of how to do this type of game correctly. I am playing on medium/high settings on a Mid-2010 MBP 13 inch, with good framerates. In other words, you can run it on integrated graphics and it'll still look decent/good. If you cannotDiablo III excels in the dungeon crawling genre. If you don't like these games, you won't like this one. If you do like these games, it's a great example of how to do this type of game correctly. I am playing on medium/high settings on a Mid-2010 MBP 13 inch, with good framerates. In other words, you can run it on integrated graphics and it'll still look decent/good. If you cannot reasonably expect to maintain an internet connection all the time, don't bother, since you do need one. HOWEVER, mine is incredibly slow and the game runs just fine with no lag, even with 3 other party members.

Overall, it's a great game if you can get past the minor annoyance of having to be online. If that doesn't float your boat, skip it.
  5. May 15, 2012
    All the reviews on this game are far too extreme for my tastes, so here is my opinion as a first time Diablo player, and as an intelligent gamer, who does not review simply on a server issue.

To begin, I'm going to get the 1,000lb elephant in the room out into the open. The Launch day sucked, plain and simple. Any true Blizzard fan knows they're bad at launching games, so these clearly spoiled and pre-pubescent whiners who are giving a 0/10 are apparently new to Blizzard's way of launching games. The point to be made is that you CANNOT rate a game based off it's launch day. Anyone who does is either incapable of reason, or an entitled brat that the gaming scene is so outrageously composed of nowadays. The "always online" DRM was Blizzard's way of preventing hacking and cheating in order to protect the users of their new "real money auction house", wherein players can sell valuable items for actual cash. While the RMAH won't be implemented for a little while, many people are complaining about the "casualization" of the game. The issue with this feature is really only skin-deep. Blizzard is looking for some extra revenue, and what better way to make it then to take off an "auction list" price out of inter-player transactions? No one truly sees how both Blizz, and the players, benefit from this. Blizz gets profit, and devoted gamers get a few bucks for doing something they love. Now on to character creation and diversity, sadly enough, there's no true individuality to be found in character customization. The only true customization is the WoW-like banner that's attached to one's character. The only problem with that system is that many options are locked, and are unlocked via the achievement system, so you'll have to go achievement hunting in order to get a full customization range

In terms of quality, the game lives up to the Blizzard standard. I played with my graphics on max, and while I wasn't "blown away" by the looks, it still proved to look and sound amazing. I experienced only minor issues graphic wise, but most people will simply overlook, or possibly not even realize the issues. The soundtrack itself is nothing to undervalue, as it's true quality work. A certain "skeletal boss" in the early game has a great song played, and I found myself listening in to hear all the instruments, and I was surprised to hear a guitar in the mix. It was woven so well into the piece that I couldn't he;p but listen intently, even if there was a boss in front of me.

In terms of game-play, there is no better place to look than in Diablo III. As a new fan of the series, I brushed up on my lore before starting the game, and I must say I'm glad I did. The game conveys lore in an easy and fun way, through the use of books, which are read aloud for the player to hear. The reason this works so well in Diablo's case is that you can keep trudging though a dungeon or area, and still be able to listen and absorb the lore. This helps those gamers who like to breeze through the content, while still being cued into the story come end-game time. Overall, this game is definitely worth the money, for both hardcore fans and newbies to the series as well. Once the connection issues are completely sorted out, (which will probably happen within the next few days max) this game looks to be an amazing ending to the Diablo series, and a great game for anyone.
  6. May 15, 2012
    why are people giving bad reviews? I have been a massive fan of blizzard game for a long time now, having played d1,d2 and now D3 It's simply amazing! first day the game is release, people cry because their are 5million + trying to login at the same time.. Server shut down it was a 90% chance of happening on the day it went live! people need to chill out! I have only playedwhy are people giving bad reviews? I have been a massive fan of blizzard game for a long time now, having played d1,d2 and now D3 It's simply amazing! first day the game is release, people cry because their are 5million + trying to login at the same time.. Server shut down it was a 90% chance of happening on the day it went live! people need to chill out! I have only played to act 2 and everything I have done or been involved in as been amazing! the artwork and detail they have put into this game is 10/10 gameplay is 10/10 the only thing which i give a 8/10 is the graphics but blizzard make it up in everything else! TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS GUYS !! GO OUT AND BUY THE GAME!! I am loving every minute of it and I cant wait to get back home and play tonight after work!! I've had little sleep and I feel like I'm a child again playing Diablo 2. PEACE!! Expand
  7. May 20, 2012
    As i grew up with diablo 1 and 2 i really wanted to play this game, as i see people are rating this game either with 10 or with 0 so i am not going to do the same... In general terms the game is good, fun and addictive like the old versions of it. Maybe i was missing the 2 previous games too much but i was happy to get back to the diablo universe. The gameplay is classic diablo like we allAs i grew up with diablo 1 and 2 i really wanted to play this game, as i see people are rating this game either with 10 or with 0 so i am not going to do the same... In general terms the game is good, fun and addictive like the old versions of it. Maybe i was missing the 2 previous games too much but i was happy to get back to the diablo universe. The gameplay is classic diablo like we all know it, the cinematics are great and i do like the graphics, even if it feels like there is a part of the goth atmosphere of the old games thats missing and i dont understand exacly what is the reason behind that, although you are fighting demons like always. All in all i am having a lot of fun with diablo 3 and i think that people are a little unfair to it. That being said its an expensive game so think well how much you like the diablo franchise, collecting loot and hack and slash games in general before you buy it Expand
  8. May 15, 2012
    This game is... Perfect. Screw the server issues, the gameplay totally makes up for it. It is like i'm 14 again, playing d2 for the first time. I am gonna beat this game sooo many times.
  9. May 15, 2012
    Great game that fully realized the potential of the last two diablo games. Having to wait an hour after midnight to play was what I expected so for me personally it didn't destroy my experience like some of those whining on here
  10. May 15, 2012
    Good game. Very well polished and enjoyable, will be around for a good while. I can't rate it higher as it's no SC2, not competitive enough, but I'm enjoying it far more than I thought I would.
  11. May 15, 2012
    Having played Diablo, and Diablo II along time ago, I did not really know what to expect from Diablo III, so I'm just gonna narrow down the review as I still haven't fully finished the game, but I've played enough to say with confidence what I think about it in general:
    -Game-play : In terms of game-play, this game its the nail on the head for the most part, the controls are easy and responsive, they feel intuitive for the most part, AND they are not hard to master.
    You will find yourself enjoying this game at least when it comes to game-play very much.
    ______
    [9.0], (Solid game-play let me give this game a 9, as expected in most Blizzard games game-play wise...)
    -Content : On the other end the content of the game in terms of skills, attributes and creativity are kind of disappointing, you get a decent amount of skills, but not as many or as diverse as previous Diablo games, the skill tree although SIMPLE, EASY and INTUITIVE, is very lackluster, and it does not leave a whole lot to the imagination.
    Crafting feels a bit to simple and brain dead, you basically bring some above-average items to the blacksmith, you salvage them for materials and you upgrade your skill level (buy paying gold) to make more items, that is about it for crafting, AND rune-crafting with a slight difference that you combine gems to make stronger gems...
    As for items, there is a high variety of them In-game, and each item feels rather unique to its own, some items are more appropriate for each Class but overall, it does a good job at diversifying what each class can use what items.
    You can customize the color of your vestments with a semi-wide variety of choices between colors, and effects, you can also bind them with gems to make them stronger, overall the item variety seems fine to me, having played through a lot of it by myself the loot feels just right, not to much, but not to little, just fine.
    I have played for about 5/6 hours or so, and I still don't feel like the plot is at its end, so therefore I'm assuming story wise this game delivers a long experience, ALTHOUGH its worth mentioning that I like exploring a lot, and did not rush the game at all, taking my sweet time, there is a lot of instances and small dungeons to visit as you are going through the locations of the main plot, which is of course expected and welcomed.
    In terms of the enemies you face on the battlefield, its still the same as the previous Diablo games, not exactly SUPER diverse, but it does its job fairly well of providing you with a balanced amount and diversity in your average landscape.
    I dislike how there isn't more intuitiveness to leveling stats, as they are attributed automatically at each level, making it easier, but less creative...
    ______
    [6.5], (Overall in content it delivers, if you take you're time there is plenty of sweet singleplayer plot to play, but it suffers from some issues, such as lack of skills and stat variety and customization, monsters not being as fully diverse as I would of liked, (this varies from player to players obviously) and ultimately not a whole lot was actually added to the game from the previous installments.
    -Graphics and Audio: In terms of graphics I disagree with what most people say...
    About them being sub-par to latest games and hardware, I feel the game as very good artsy-styled graphics, the kind of graphics that do not aim to be realistic, but more of creative and vivid, I think it suits the Diablo style a lot, and they did very well in its overall graphic design, landscapes are diverse, special effects on the spells or animations, such as depth of field, or lens flare, etc. (whatever there may be in the engine) are not over done at all, and the game feels crisp and detailed enough to keep you pleased.
    Audio-wise the game does a great job at adapting the weird camera angle into 5.1 speakers, the voice-acting is as expected, quite pleasing, and the quality of the creatures and spells all sound top notch and different, the quality is also exceptional...
    ______
    Graphics: [7.5], (The graphics overall suit the game very well, although truth be said, you will not be impressed by any of its technology most likely).
    Audio: [9], (The audio quality is top notch, and the voice acting does not disappoint at all, diverse sounds keep you on the lookout!).
    -Plot-wise : I cannot rate it, as I have not finished it yet, so far good though!
    [X,X], (...)
    Additional notes:
    -Despite the fact that the game had a very rough start (with the servers being down and all), when you get past those issues and you get to play the core essence of this addicting game, you realize that those who even rate this game below 5 are simply to upset at Blizzard for not succeeding to successfully smoothly release a game of this magnitude.
    When it comes down to it, the game is a great game, worthy of a purchase, if played with good friends the experience almost doubles, but it is a great game by yourself none the less, overall:
    -[8.5] is my rating!
  12. May 15, 2012
    Diablo 3 is a pleasure to play, despite the difficulties logging in on release night. While I do agree Blizzard should have planned for the server load, I can accept that there were unforeseen circumstances. The game falls short of a 10 for me due to the inability to play offline. I understand why it is the way it is, but that doesn't change the fact that it just comes off as a way forDiablo 3 is a pleasure to play, despite the difficulties logging in on release night. While I do agree Blizzard should have planned for the server load, I can accept that there were unforeseen circumstances. The game falls short of a 10 for me due to the inability to play offline. I understand why it is the way it is, but that doesn't change the fact that it just comes off as a way for them to make more money off of their real money auction house. Kudos to Blizzard for making a game that is both deep and accessible! Expand
  13. May 16, 2012
    While I won't say this game is a 10/10 I'll give it that anyway to combat the 0/0 scores that are solely based on day one server issues. I have gotten to act 3 and have reached level 26 at the time of this review. The game has a great deal of customization, albeit in a different way from Diablo 2.

If you enjoy the Diablo series this game is worth picking up. If you hated it, it is worth trying out if you are able to because it has changed quite a bit from the first two games.
  14. May 15, 2012
    After the initial server problems, the game ran perfectly. The audio is perfect in its usage, and the visuals are spot on in creating the essential atmosphere that is Diablo. The game definitely deserves a perfect score considering the launch was a single day of the game's entire lifespan.
  15. May 15, 2012
    I rather see DRM and login problems one day than see duped items for the rest of this excellent game life time. Diablo is NOT a single player game, put that in your mind, it has ECONOMY that needs to be protected from hacks that could come from a non-DRM single player. DRM chatter aside, i finished act 1 and this is probably the best game i ever played.
  16. May 15, 2012
    I dont understand the almost 1000 negative USER reviews of Diablo 3. Actually, I think I do, its mostly reviews made by World of Warcraft players/Blizzard haters that complain about how not like WoW Diablo 3 is. Diablo 3 is not an mmo.
    Another usual complain amongst these negative reviews is that there is no offline mode and honestly I dont see the problem, its just a way to prevent piracy and besides, Diablo's amazing longevity can only be achieved by playing online. On single player you would probably complete the game on Normal and never touch it again. If you play online you can pvp, play with other people and sell items you find on the auction house. I understand that the current crashes and login problems are annoying but you must understand there are millions of people trying to play this game right now and no servers in this world can keep it smooth at the moment, but give it a couple of weeks and there will be no problem at all.
    Diablo 3 is an amazing game and it is better than Diablo 2 and thats an amazing feat. The gameplay is amazing, the graphics are fantastic and its simple to play and hard to master. Highly recommended for all Diablo fans.
  17. May 15, 2012
    This game is an amazing accomplishment.. I have already been playing through the normal difficulty.. and I cannot wait to try the other difficulties.. It will take you at least 10 hours to complete the four acts.

The amount of trolling (or ignorance) from people reviewing this game is crazy. allocating attributes? In Diablo 2, there was one correct way to allocate your stats... the skill system that they have implimentet in diablo 3 is blizzard trying to create other challenges in RPG's than discoverin the best, and only way, you can put your points. As an action RPG this skill system creates a great deal of challenge and possibilities.

10/10 ... Game is great by any standard, and true to the diablo formula..
  18. May 15, 2012
    Loving the game so far. Playing a Demon Hunter and finding it very enjoyable. The game runs extremely smoothly, and in general looks very well polished. Had about two issues with monsters getting stuck in walls, but nothing else really.
    Mainly having an issue with being randomly removed from the game, but Blizzard is no doubt working on that. The game itself appears to be well worth the wait and money, with the only real issue being the servers. All in all, Blizzard is handling the issues that arise quite well though.
  19. May 15, 2012
    The game is great. It is challenging, the story line is good, the cut scenes are beautiful and it is butt-loads of fun. The people who think that their characters are not able to be customized are not educated on the way characterization works in Diablo 3. If you are expecting this game to be EXACTLY like Diablo 2, you might as well just play Diablo 2. This is a new Diablo, and it isThe game is great. It is challenging, the story line is good, the cut scenes are beautiful and it is butt-loads of fun. The people who think that their characters are not able to be customized are not educated on the way characterization works in Diablo 3. If you are expecting this game to be EXACTLY like Diablo 2, you might as well just play Diablo 2. This is a new Diablo, and it is great. Take your nostalgia elsewhere. You can't give a game a bad rating because it wasn't exactly like the predecessor. Also bad ratings because of Blizzard servers has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the actual game. Expand
  20. May 15, 2012
    This game is everything I wanted it to be and more! So so good! Kudos Bilzzard! Once the servers become stable I think this game is going to be incredible!
  21. May 15, 2012
    Great game, ignore the loads of people who hate any type of change. It is a worthy successor to Diablo 1 and 2, with better story, gameplay, writing...everything really. Yeah it has launch issues, but so does every major online game, they will be all fine in 2 weeks.
  22. May 15, 2012
    I'll bet anything that 9 out of 10 people who gave this game a 0 are back playing right now. Sure it could've been better, but hey this is what it is. So why not make the best of it.
  23. May 15, 2012
    After the initial SNAFU of being unable to log in for the first hour of the game being live I spent the next 7 hours in the game with three other friends, smashing through Act 1. So far the game has been one of the most enjoyable experiences games can offer.
  24. May 15, 2012
    TL:DR- 1. Fact- Huge customization with over 108 possible skills with runes, dyes for armor, male and female characters, items change appearances much more than previous games, items glow with a color based on attributes of the item. you can create and customize your own banner, 2. easy to play with your friends just press join game, no more town portal scroll or identity scrolls justTL:DR- 1. Fact- Huge customization with over 108 possible skills with runes, dyes for armor, male and female characters, items change appearances much more than previous games, items glow with a color based on attributes of the item. you can create and customize your own banner, 2. easy to play with your friends just press join game, no more town portal scroll or identity scrolls just press t to go back to town and right click to id items, also you dont need to wait for a town portal just click the teammates banner to go right into the action.
    3. Gold actually now has value (unlike diablo 2) and you can craft rare items similar to how charsi could imbue!!
    4. You actually need to think! Monsters can create walls to block your path, can freeze you solid, push, pull, knockback, make you character feared, slowed, poisoned, thrown into the air. enemies are extremely varied and you must use all your abilities to survive.

This game is great. I'm not sure why there are so many 0's on here. I think that the new skill customization is great, People are saying the skill system has no customization are dead wrong and have only played to levels 10 or so. You unlock skills as you level and you unlock runes which change the skill. All together i think there are over 108 different skills with runes attached Which easily exceeds diablo 2 customization. Lets be honest for a moment. in diablo 2 (an amazing game) there were 2 or 3 actual builds for a class that were viable for hardcore players. You had to put points into synergies or your character would suck. This new skill system allows for great customization and the ability to adapt to situations. Every character has their own voice and voice acting is everywhere which really draws you into the game. There are great cut scenes with awesome action. Everything in diablo 3 is added because the cummunity tried to add it themselves into diablo 2. There WAS an auction house with real money, it was a third pary company that made bots that would play the game and farm all day and find items to sel to peoplel. Would you rather the makers of diablo 3 add that back in,? An option for bots and farming? I dont think so. Instead they created an entire interface for it and for YOU to make money if you want to. You dont like the auction house and think its dumb? you dont need to use it. The auction house is there if you want to use it and nothing more. The new interface makes creating and joining games with your friends so easy.
  25. May 15, 2012
    I loved Diablo 2 and I have to say that this game so far exceeds my wildest expectations. This is almost definitely my favorite game I have ever played and I am only 4 hours in. Blizzard did such a good job keeping all the good things I loved from D2 and removing all the crap that people didn't like. The concerns that people are bringing up like the lack of offline mode, drm, etc doesn'tI loved Diablo 2 and I have to say that this game so far exceeds my wildest expectations. This is almost definitely my favorite game I have ever played and I am only 4 hours in. Blizzard did such a good job keeping all the good things I loved from D2 and removing all the crap that people didn't like. The concerns that people are bringing up like the lack of offline mode, drm, etc doesn't really matter when the play experience for those who bought the game is fantastic. Kudos to Blizzard, they just need to get the servers running super smoothly! Expand
  26. May 15, 2012
    Worth the wait, everything I wanted it to be, amazing, addictive, action packed, and I could say many more things. Diablo III is simply fantastic. Don't believe all these low scores. They are just people pissed at the issues with the servers. Give the game 24 more hours and the game will be fine. Yes, no offline mode sucks, but I don't really care. I always played DII with players andWorth the wait, everything I wanted it to be, amazing, addictive, action packed, and I could say many more things. Diablo III is simply fantastic. Don't believe all these low scores. They are just people pissed at the issues with the servers. Give the game 24 more hours and the game will be fine. Yes, no offline mode sucks, but I don't really care. I always played DII with players and almost never did the singleplayer. GET THIS GAME! It is easily the best game of this generation and I can easily see myself pouring way over 1,000 hours into this game. Expand
  27. May 15, 2012
    It really upsets me how some gamers can be so biased and childish. To give some background: I grew up on Diablo and Diablo II; and I played them so much that I can practically recognize the Tristram opening guitar chord in any piece of music that I listen to. First off: the problems with the servers at launch. I find it ridiculous for almost 1000 users to give a game a bad review because aIt really upsets me how some gamers can be so biased and childish. To give some background: I grew up on Diablo and Diablo II; and I played them so much that I can practically recognize the Tristram opening guitar chord in any piece of music that I listen to. First off: the problems with the servers at launch. I find it ridiculous for almost 1000 users to give a game a bad review because a game had server problems at launch. For those of you who are personally offended because of this problem, I only have this to say: AN ONLINE GAME OF THIS SIZE AND SCOPE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN IT FIRSTS LAUNCHES. It is ridiculous to think that a game that will be played by millions of people online at a time will not have problems when it first launches. Also, the sole fact that there are almost 1000 negative reviews for it and the game has barely been out for 24 hours is astonishing. OMG THEY CHANGED THE ORIGINAL GAMEPLAY A BIT, I GUESS I SHOULD CRAP ALL OVER THE GAME ON A WEBSITE. Grow up. I sincerely doubt that the the reviewers that took the user score down to a 3.5 actually played the game all the way through. All this being said, I have not played the game all of the way through yet either, however I am adult enough to say that so far the game is different from the originals, but still an extremely solid and engaging game. I have had a great time with what I have played so far and I have not wanted to stop playing yet. There is still the chance that I will get to the end of the game and be disappointed, at which point I will then post a fair review of the game. I simply wanted to give this game a 10/10 to try and balance out the douchebaggery going on here. I have seen it many times in this site: anticipated game comes out, a couple of problems with game (whether technical or opinion), give the game a crappy review before the game is given a proper chance. It comes down to this when it comes to anticipated sequels: if it is too similar it is a rehash, if it is too different it "isn't for fans of the original." Gamers who review on this site need to start throwing out their preconceptions of anticipated games and give them a fair chance before trashing them. Rant over, grow up, play game through, then review. Expand
  28. May 15, 2012
    I love this game. It leads me back to the Second edition I played as a kid. The graphics are pretty, enemies are challenging, and the class mechanics innovative.
  29. May 15, 2012
    Great Game love the new MMO like features that are included. It sucks to need a internet connection at all time but I see the trade offs and am willing to deal with them. Sure the servers are down but like any other MMO the servers get smacked during the first few days. Overall was it worth the wait...no eleven years is a long time to wait for any game but that doesn't mean that it isn'tGreat Game love the new MMO like features that are included. It sucks to need a internet connection at all time but I see the trade offs and am willing to deal with them. Sure the servers are down but like any other MMO the servers get smacked during the first few days. Overall was it worth the wait...no eleven years is a long time to wait for any game but that doesn't mean that it isn't one of the best, if not the best game in its genre. At least they decided to change the game up and not give us diablo 2.5. Expand
  30. May 15, 2012
    diablo 3 has been exactly what i expected it to be, a flashier diablo 2 with a bigger land. however i did not expect to only be able to play about 3 hours in a day due to the servers crashing 4 or 5 times and going on maintenance for hours on end. so far i have enjoyed the game, although I lost 30 minutes of progress crypt crawling when i was booted for more maintenance. if you haven'tdiablo 3 has been exactly what i expected it to be, a flashier diablo 2 with a bigger land. however i did not expect to only be able to play about 3 hours in a day due to the servers crashing 4 or 5 times and going on maintenance for hours on end. so far i have enjoyed the game, although I lost 30 minutes of progress crypt crawling when i was booted for more maintenance. if you haven't boughten the game yet, don't. wait a week or so, because then hopefully you will be able to play. the people rating bad and negatively are complaining about the servers. what did you expect when you bought one of the largest releases on the pc/mac since doom 2? buy the game, but wait to do so. its a more modern diablo 2 using things from WoW that work and its how Blizzard makes it money, using things they know work. Expand

1. Aug 31, 2012