4.0

1. Jun 4, 2014
    Since I originally scored this game a 1 since I couldn't play it for weeks after I paid good money for it, I thought I would update my opinion of the game. I have played through a few times with each getting more difficult and it is a good game and runs smoothly. I don't play it anymore, but I got my time out of it. I liked the story the first run through. Games like this tend to getSince I originally scored this game a 1 since I couldn't play it for weeks after I paid good money for it, I thought I would update my opinion of the game. I have played through a few times with each getting more difficult and it is a good game and runs smoothly. I don't play it anymore, but I got my time out of it. I liked the story the first run through. Games like this tend to get repetitive, but the fact that I played through 3 times means its not terribly so (I usually don't replay games). Expand
  2. Mar 17, 2014
    Reduced my rating from 3 to 0. D3 no longer exists in it's original form. Blizzard killed the game with patch 2.0 for worse. All they needed to do was give us simple things like more acts/areas to play, events, etc, not revamp and facelift the entire game balance and mechanics. Barbarian class is garbage now, whilst Wizzard is godly. Main stats are on steroids, life steal buried, AHReduced my rating from 3 to 0. D3 no longer exists in it's original form. Blizzard killed the game with patch 2.0 for worse. All they needed to do was give us simple things like more acts/areas to play, events, etc, not revamp and facelift the entire game balance and mechanics. Barbarian class is garbage now, whilst Wizzard is godly. Main stats are on steroids, life steal buried, AH buried, BOA and no trading possible. PvP still doesn't exist as was promised >3 years ago. Blizzard/Activision is a garbage company still trying to ride on their past glories from decade ago. Expand
  3. Oct 18, 2012
    (Post 1.0.5 review update)

(Post 1.0.5 review update)

My previous review was 3/10. Since patch 1.0.4 I've given the game a second chance. It got better, but the loot was still terrible, forcing people to use the RMAH which felt like f2p BS. With patch 1.0.5 the loot is dropping like mad. It feels way more like D2. Furthermore the skill system that I hated at first ended up being one of the best features. I never feel like I'm stuck with a build. My barbarian has gone through more transformations than a DBZ character, and I didn't have to use a trainer or hack to do it. This game is not a 10/10, but it's no longer the 3/10 that it was at launch. It didn't feel right to be a hater so I had to update my review.
  4. Apr 9, 2013
    I have to update my review. Months after release and playing more than 200 hours as well as trying out the other Action RPG competitors, I am glad the direction that Diablo went in. Compared to the previous installment, they did streamline the game to not feel so "nuts and bolts." There are some things that this allows and prohibits. The one major downfall is that every character levels upI have to update my review. Months after release and playing more than 200 hours as well as trying out the other Action RPG competitors, I am glad the direction that Diablo went in. Compared to the previous installment, they did streamline the game to not feel so "nuts and bolts." There are some things that this allows and prohibits. The one major downfall is that every character levels up the same. This limits the dynamics of the characters. Once you have a Barbarian or Demon Hunter already created, creating another is superfluous. However, it allows for a focus on skills and skill selection. Also, there are options to test different builds to one you like. Attributes are automatically distributed when you level, so the game becomes a little more results based.

The drop rates are way better than months ago and Inferno difficulty is manageable than there were even 6 months ago.

Multiplayer can be fun and as time went on, there are more options for those that don't participate. Patch 1.08 will enhance the benefits of multiplayer more.

The RMAH was a bad idea and is now recognized as a bad idea by Blizzard. The auction house can be nice sometimes to open up different options. There is a sense of community that I don't see with the competitors with the online DRM, auction house, multiplayer etc. that I like, but most find these to be the greatest detriments to the game or the areas that need the most improvement.

Unlike many games, this game is continually updated and revised. I've put countless hours into this game. It is a wonderful value since it requires no additional costs.
  5. May 15, 2012
    Overall solid game, lot of day 1 issues however but this is usually the case with Blizzard releases. Combat is good from what I've seen, feels meaty and very enjoyable. Game particularly shines while playing online, games are easy to find and what I have seen so far of the community is good.

Always online DRM though is the major issue, single player game lag just shouldn't happen. I am aware it's done to stop item cheats since "items = real money" but it's still annoying as all hell. This will pass as launch hype fades but I am not a fan of always online single player, it's a joke.
  6. May 23, 2012
    First, all these people that think games are either 0's or 10's need to realize you are not helping the industry...not one bit. You want to keep seeing games get made? Give an honest assessment and leave the black or white mentality at home. All or nothing is out.

This is a very well made game. It is responsive, looks good, plays well together, and mostly intelligent AI. The game is just fun to play. It mixes things up just enough to make you want to play again. Just for being a fun title it gets good marks as that is the primary focus of a game....being fun.

The graphics are well made as well. They are high enough to look good for the perspective you are playing as well as keeping the game available to a variety of machines. PC gamers claim that they have better graphics capability and this is true. The problem is the disparity in systems. An Xbox is an Xbox. There are very few differences except in hard drive space. They are made (some with different hardware) to play at a specified efficiency and so the developer can target that making the game as efficient as possible. PCs are a different bag and you have to tone things down to get a larger market share. It's just the way it is and will be for the foreseeable future.

This is a game that has it all. There are a few annoyances like the music, while well done, is not really something that gets your blood pumping to fight demons when a huge battle is going on. The graphics are fine. The fun is high. The controls are responsive and well done. The skill tree is fine as well. Keep giving those 0s for no reason. It's like stabbing your friend in the chest for giving you something enjoyable. See if you get something again.
  7. May 23, 2012
    I've played to level 22 so far and it's a good deal of fun! A bit monotonous (but the genre sort of demands it) but the unlocks are an improvement imo. I find myself switching my build every few levels as new runes and abilities unlock so that's been keeping me going. I will say that the AH makes it easy to get good gear cheaply and therefore crafting is sort of a ho-hum investment soI've played to level 22 so far and it's a good deal of fun! A bit monotonous (but the genre sort of demands it) but the unlocks are an improvement imo. I find myself switching my build every few levels as new runes and abilities unlock so that's been keeping me going. I will say that the AH makes it easy to get good gear cheaply and therefore crafting is sort of a ho-hum investment so that's a bit of a letdown. All in all, good fun so far and I'm looking forward to multiplayer with some friends! Would buy again. Expand
  8. May 24, 2012
    Exactly what I wanted out of a Diablo game. Loot. Monsters. Lots of them. The graphics are gorgeous - the whole game has a sort of painterly feel to it - as if I'm part of a dark gothic themed painting by an fantasy artist. The mechanics of the game work well, finally, it doesn't expect me to reroll my character if I misclick - and lets be honest, there was no customisation in 1 to 2Exactly what I wanted out of a Diablo game. Loot. Monsters. Lots of them. The graphics are gorgeous - the whole game has a sort of painterly feel to it - as if I'm part of a dark gothic themed painting by an fantasy artist. The mechanics of the game work well, finally, it doesn't expect me to reroll my character if I misclick - and lets be honest, there was no customisation in 1 to 2 builds per class. D3 encourages experimentation, and in general - fun. The new random "Events" are a great deal of fun, and I'm hoping Blizzard will add more in future patches or expansions - and I do hope there will be a lot of them, in the time come come. This game is what I wanted out of Diablo 3 - An evolution of the series, a modern take on what made Diablo 2 great - Not a carbon copy of D2. If you want D2 all over again, this is not for you - If, however you want Diablo *3*, this is your game. Because it is truly worthy of that title. An evolution, just like D2 was compared to D1. Rock on, Blizzard. Expand
  9. May 16, 2012
    Launch is still messy but great game overall. superior to any action RPG i have played to date. Would def recommend to all my friends who own a pc.
  10. May 22, 2012
    It's a great game. Don't let the whiners fool you. They are reviewing Blizzard instead of Diablo III. The game doesn't feel as atmospheric as Diablo II did, but it certainly hit the gameplay mark just fine. The story is on the weak side, the dialogue even weaker at times, but the inclusion of lore from previous games and active narration that doesn't make you quit playing is a nice touch.It's a great game. Don't let the whiners fool you. They are reviewing Blizzard instead of Diablo III. The game doesn't feel as atmospheric as Diablo II did, but it certainly hit the gameplay mark just fine. The story is on the weak side, the dialogue even weaker at times, but the inclusion of lore from previous games and active narration that doesn't make you quit playing is a nice touch. I do wish that the lore entries on enemies were narrated by your chosen character class rather than two characters who never spoke to you about them before (Cain and Abn al-Hazir), but it isn't game breaking. As for gameplay, I want to express that I after almost 17 hours of play I have not been bored one second. I have only just reached Act III, and being one who has to explore every nook and cranny of the map I feel qualified to say that even on the too-easy starting difficulty I've had a lot of fun and great moments. There is nothing like being surrounded by enemies, pulling them in with Ground Stomp, and slaying 41 enemies in one blow with Revenge. I like the graphics and, unlike some, feel that photorealism does not serve the gameplay experience in overhead games. Our point of view is already removed from reality. If it were first person like, say, Skyrim, then we have a reason for photorealism. But here, we do not. The characters do not look cartoonish to me as some have complained. The hand-painted environments, however, should have looked a bit less hand-painted.

I have only played extensively with the Barbarian class thus far, and I love it. The skill sets feel awkward to pull off given the action bar/mouse button combo, but the abilities themselves make for truly awesome moments of epic destruction. Using Ground Stomp with a Wrenching Smash rune in conjunction with a Mountain's Call-runed Earthquake ability leads to almost instant kills of large numbers of mobs. Combine that with Whirlwind when facing more powerful monsters and you've got some serious win. Not particularly necessary on Normal difficulty, but I am quite fond of the tactic so sue me.

The music is okay. I enjoy the gothic tones of the previous games which helped create a sense of loneliness. I've yet to hear the famous Tristram theme, one of my all time favorite pieces, and it's strange absence takes away from the game.

Overall, though, despite the shortcomings, the game has yet to fail me. I love hack and slash, I love that there is a story present, and that we are getting some loose story ends tied up here in this semi-finale for the series' legendary arc. Again, don't let the whiners fool you. It's a game, and it entertains immensely.
  11. May 17, 2012
    I had previously given this game a rating of 0, the lowest rating possible, simply because it was unplayable despite paying $60 for it. I promised to change my rating and review when they fixed the game, and for the most part they have. There are now very few connection issues. The game is very fun, especially with friends, and the cutscenes are some of the most amazing things I've seenI had previously given this game a rating of 0, the lowest rating possible, simply because it was unplayable despite paying $60 for it. I promised to change my rating and review when they fixed the game, and for the most part they have. There are now very few connection issues. The game is very fun, especially with friends, and the cutscenes are some of the most amazing things I've seen in my long gaming life. The classes are unique, the graphics are pleasing, and the giblet explosions bring back my Diablo childhood. It is all around a polished game as well, with very few bugs that I've noticed (besides the glaring login issues, which Blizzard has now released an official apology for). There are excellent and well thought-out money sinks in the game, so gold actually has value, as well as good itemization, and an infinite amount of ways to customize your equipment.

There are a few downsides to the game, which made me give this game a 8 rather than a 9 or 10. First, you MUST be connected to the internet to play single-player, thus your speed an enjoyment of the game depend on your internet connection. Second, normal is far too easy. Nightmare is a little better. I have not played through Hell yet, but I'm guessing it will be what I consider "normal" difficulty for a game not geared towards children. Third, the auction house is nice, but could use some more features (such as searching by item name, and an automatic comparison of the item in auction house to what you currently have equipped). Fourth, maps don't seem that randomized, which lowers replay value.

Overall I think it is worth the money, especially if you are thinking of a game night with your friends.
  12. May 15, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 12 years... Blizzard... seriously? Thats all what you done for 12 years? Starcraft 2 - just starcraft 1 with 3D.
    Diablo 3 - diablo 2 with 3D and without RPG, just grinding.
    10 hours for first difficult, and thats your 12 years of development?
    Score of game is 6.5/10. But its for 1year project. OH GOD SO MUCH ANGRY INSIDE.
  13. May 24, 2012
    Ok, this is my second review of this game on here and I have to give this a better score than I did before. Now, the issues with this game are still there: The fact that you ALWAYS have to be online to play is the worst sign of the future of gaming bar none. The fact that the developer can control when, how, and what you play is such a terrible idea and really treats the consumer like dirtOk, this is my second review of this game on here and I have to give this a better score than I did before. Now, the issues with this game are still there: The fact that you ALWAYS have to be online to play is the worst sign of the future of gaming bar none. The fact that the developer can control when, how, and what you play is such a terrible idea and really treats the consumer like dirt when they have no say over what they're doing. The fact that your subjected to Blizzard's Battle.net, which I've never been impressed with, is another reason that can make playing this game alot more difficult. However, the bottom line is this: The game is super fun, especially with other people. The fact that every map basically is a randomly generated dungeon adds a fresh element to replaying the story on the harder difficulties. Whatever you think of Achievements, if you actually go out and try to obtain them, it'll make playing this game more fun and give you some goals to shoot for. The best thing, however, is definitely playing with other people. I've had the opportunity now to play through the story once in single-player and once with 3 other people and playing this game with a full party was so much fun. It really adds to everything that this game is and your missing out if you are only playing single player. You can even join public games with random people to see how it is but playing it with people you know and enjoy being around is the best part of this game, especially when everyone is playing different classes and your coordinating with each other especially on the harder difficulties. Yes, there are alot of problems that surround this game in how you get to the point where you are playing it. However, beyond the fairly simple story, this game is easily one of the best of the year and the fact that you can have a fairly old computer, like I have, and still play this without the lag that usually accompanies new releases like this make this a must play. You'll have the issues that I said before but your doing yourself an injustice by not playing this game with your friends. It really is that fun. Expand
  14. May 21, 2012
    Great game. I was really worried about Blizz efforts to make this game stand out and improve upon the predecessor. But they didn't fail. Suprisingly the new environmental mechanics proved to be extremely fun. Classes are varied and interesting. Story is detailed and captivating. I think I would still prefer talent trees to this strange skill slot sytem, but it is not that big of a deal.Great game. I was really worried about Blizz efforts to make this game stand out and improve upon the predecessor. But they didn't fail. Suprisingly the new environmental mechanics proved to be extremely fun. Classes are varied and interesting. Story is detailed and captivating. I think I would still prefer talent trees to this strange skill slot sytem, but it is not that big of a deal. One thing I don't like is that I can't play singleplayer due to online server maintanance. But I guess this is the price of living in our times. Generally - really cool game, Blizzard delivered once again, I would recommend this to any hack'n'slash and rpg fun. Expand
  15. May 15, 2012
    The reviews: I'll point out two things. 1) Many of the 0's are the same talking points in the same order. 2) A third of the 0's complain that D3 is the same as D2, while another third complain that D3 is nothing at all like D2.
    The game: immersive, well-designed hack-n-slash. The skill system is now a "loadout" like Bastion: all are available but you have to pick the set you're playing with for now. Every skill as 6 variants so there are limitless builds to every character. Different builds play well for single target vs. groups, survival vs. glass cannon, or single player vs. co-op -- not to mention your own playstyle! Do you like to jump around or kill as things come to you? Do you prefer the challenge of starting weaker but building up big buffs over time, or consistent DPS with giant nukes on cooldown? Hardcore mode is there for folks who don't like the casual experience of resurrecting at checkpoints.
  16. Dec 28, 2012
    I personally enjoyed this a lot for the time I played it. It's not as addictive and re-playable as Diablo 2, and it doesn't offer the variety of environments and loot to be found in it's biggest competitor Torchlight 2, but it's still very well done. Most of the complaints I hear are either technical issues that have been resolved or players disagreeing with specific new mechanics. TheI personally enjoyed this a lot for the time I played it. It's not as addictive and re-playable as Diablo 2, and it doesn't offer the variety of environments and loot to be found in it's biggest competitor Torchlight 2, but it's still very well done. Most of the complaints I hear are either technical issues that have been resolved or players disagreeing with specific new mechanics. The worst of them is the introduction of the Auction House that makes it too easy to get much better loot by cash or gold purchase instead of earning it through gameplay like it was in D2 and like it is in Torchlight 2. The difficulty has clearly been tweaked around the idea that the game has to be challenging for people who will buy the best gear right at the beginning of Inferno, and that crippled the game's playability for those wanting to do it the old fashioned way. I think any ARPG fan will have fun up to Inferno difficulty regardless. It's just up to you if it's worth tolerating the problems after that point, but you've already played through the story multiple times to get that far. Expand
  17. May 15, 2012
    Game is great but the problems with servers at release were insane. You just can't release a game like Diablo III and not be prepared for so many people logging in.
  18. May 17, 2012
    They've done it again. Regardless of the game being streamlined, it has been streamlined to perfection.All conventional game elements are still there, albeit in a bit more different form. The streamlined mechanics not only provide a great foundation for itemization, but they also offer more variety in character building than pre-LoD Diablo 2 for example.
  19. May 15, 2012
    Been able to play fine since I sat down a few hours ago. The game play is really smooth and rewarding. The graphics are great and the sound is awesome.
  20. May 15, 2012
    I am going to be fair on Blizzard, no can expect the exact number of people that is going to logon. Same with mobile networks on new year they can be prepared but no psychic.

The answer someone said before that D3 has "no builds, or talents" that is completely inaccurate playing I have enjoyed the new leveling system its simplified yes but with more options to become available i like it the ability to fundamise for different equations.

I disagree with the comments "simplified for 13 year olds" the game is meant to be targeted so everyone enjoys it, simplified means less frustrating.

Graphics are extremely good considering the fact it is the only game that generates its own maps and dungeons.

Don't be spiteful because its having teething problems, its a game that these designers have spent years putting together unless you can state you can do better dont be harsh.

So in all fairness i will give Diablo 3 a 8 not a 10 as i do recognise the mishaps on the game.
  21. May 15, 2012
    I just beat the game in about 12 hours. Going relative speed.
    THIS REVIEW IS ABOUT NORMAL MODE, NOT HARDER DIFFICULTY!
    I played Monk, loved it! The normal mode is very easy once you get the hang of it. Had some troubles with some parts and died a few times. Going to kep this as biased as possible. Storywise, I found the game extremely pleasing. Very dark, unforgiving story that ends in a
    I just beat the game in about 12 hours. Going relative speed.
    THIS REVIEW IS ABOUT NORMAL MODE, NOT HARDER DIFFICULTY!
    Storywise, I found the game extremely pleasing. Very dark, unforgiving story that ends in a very pleasing manner. Some voice acting is a bit off aswell as some bosses spamming the same line 3-4 times during a fight.
    Gameplaywise I think it was very well done, took some time getting used to, keybinds have to be changed from blizzard defaults though.
    Bosses were fun, not very hard at normal difficulty, but fun. Having to actually think about it and dodge things and use different skills. Also I found that if I thought in advance of what skills to take into certain bosses I had more fun with it, changing specs every now and again. Kept things feeling really new.
    I didn't really feel that changing skills in the middle of combat was possible :D Maybe it's just me, or then it's intended that way, didn't see it as a big issue though. Might have been overpowered that way.
    Monk as a class is extremely versatile, you can be a tankish, healer supportish or damage... Heck! Even all of the above! So playing solo will be no problem, as well as being a huge addition to any team.
    I don't know how the content scales at higher levels since I played through it solo and only did groups with friends when servers were down from lvls 1-15, seemed to scale well enough though.
    One major problem with this game in my opinion is that it seems a bit too casual friendly in the way that dieing is no big deal. A lot of checkpoints and only getting -10% durability to items is absolutely nothing. Also I don't seem to have anything to use my money on, other that leveling smithing (which you do with nothing but money). It didn't feel very rewarding pressing a button that said PRESS HERE TO LEVEL SMITHING (7000 gold) to learn a few new items.
    TL;DR Awesome game, very minor flaws. Storyline good, Gameplay good. Voice acting was meh at some parts but mostly good too.
  22. May 15, 2012
    I dont see why everyone is giving this game negative reviews. People are complaining about not being able to connect to the servers but i am not having any trouble at all. I just played for over an hour and didnt encounter a single problem with the game or the server connection. My guess is these people are complaining about trying to connect to multiplayer which seriously what did youI dont see why everyone is giving this game negative reviews. People are complaining about not being able to connect to the servers but i am not having any trouble at all. I just played for over an hour and didnt encounter a single problem with the game or the server connection. My guess is these people are complaining about trying to connect to multiplayer which seriously what did you expect on launch day. A few million people are trying to connect to the multiplayer servers all at once did you really expect them to not crash every once and a while? If you just give the game a week or so the servers will empty out and the problems that everybody is having with the game will disappear. So stop giving the game a 0/10 just because you are pissed off that you cant connect to multiplayer; single player is fun as hell. Enjoy the game and stop ruining the rating just because you are angry. Expand
  23. May 15, 2012
    Fantastic sequel to a great series. Highly expected launch problems but the actual quality of the game is great. If you have difficulty connecting just wait a couple days. Sure it's an inconvenience but the game is phenomenal.
  24. May 15, 2012
    This is review is only to off set all of the 0-2 if you gave Diablo 3 that score you seem to be pissed off about one of three things.

1. DRM- I know its annoying and I can understand that but is that really the only reason a game deserves a bad score? 2. I Can't Log In- Like everybody else has said 2 million people enough said. 3. It is not the same as Diablo 2- This game is not

2. I Can't Log In- Like everybody else has said 2 million people enough said.

3. It is not the same as Diablo 2- This game is not Diablo 2 that is why its called Diablo 3 not Diablo 2.2
  25. May 15, 2012
    DRM is frustrating..yes. Can it be prohibitive, yes. Is it necessary, well, some say yes, and some say no. As a PC Gamer, we value our rights, and I respect that. But don't review bomb Blizzard and Diablo 3. I commend the devs at Bliz. What an unbelievable challenge to make a game after masterpieces like D1 & 2. Beautifully crafted, well designed, great lore, concept, loot,DRM is frustrating..yes. Can it be prohibitive, yes. Is it necessary, well, some say yes, and some say no. As a PC Gamer, we value our rights, and I respect that. But don't review bomb Blizzard and Diablo 3. I commend the devs at Bliz. What an unbelievable challenge to make a game after masterpieces like D1 & 2. Beautifully crafted, well designed, great lore, concept, loot, etc...You made this long time gamer very happy when a release date was announced, and now the final product is at home and installed. I just want to say you earned a well deserved Thank You! Expand
  26. May 15, 2012
    Just because this is DRM it doesnt mean that this game is bad. The Graphics are nice and the story is deep. Blizzard also did acknowledge that they would have issues and whatnot. Every game has issues and whatnot if you cant deal with it then dont waste your money. As for me i think game is great despite the small bugs. I didn't waste my money and for some other reviewers i hope you knowJust because this is DRM it doesnt mean that this game is bad. The Graphics are nice and the story is deep. Blizzard also did acknowledge that they would have issues and whatnot. Every game has issues and whatnot if you cant deal with it then dont waste your money. As for me i think game is great despite the small bugs. I didn't waste my money and for some other reviewers i hope you know this is RPG not a FPS and Blizzard isn't dead. Expand
  27. May 17, 2012
    Diablo 3 has fallen victim of his own success with the server not being able to handle the enormous amount of players trying to play on release day. The game in itself is the best Hack n' slash dungeon crawler ever made bar none, it's a huge improvement over D2. While the graphics are not super top notch, the particle effects and amount of monsters on screen makes up for it. TheDiablo 3 has fallen victim of his own success with the server not being able to handle the enormous amount of players trying to play on release day. The game in itself is the best Hack n' slash dungeon crawler ever made bar none, it's a huge improvement over D2. While the graphics are not super top notch, the particle effects and amount of monsters on screen makes up for it. The replayability for this game is astonishing, with 5 classes to play up to level 60 and 4 difficulty to unlock for each of them. And you also have the hardcore mode for even more longevity and challenges. All the maps, encounters, items, etc... are generated randomly every time you start the game no matter where you are makes this game really fun because you never know what to expect from it. I despise all the reviews in here because they are mostly form idiot who thought they were playing a new MMO and have no clue what D1 or D2 games are. Expand
  28. May 15, 2012
    Amazing game. Tons of things to do and awesome art direction. Aside from launch day server issues every online game has, this game is near perfect. Don't be put off by the people complaining about Korean speed runners beating the TUTORIAL DIFFICULTY in 2 hours.
  29. Psm
    May 15, 2012
    This game is amazing! I haven't gotten too far past where the beta ends so this isn't a full review, but what I've experienced deserves a 10. If something comes up that I don't like, I'll fix my score.
  30. May 15, 2012
    Pretty solid game. Aside from the obvious release day server problems that apparently tons of people had no idea were inevitable because they've never played an online game before, everything is top notch. The game is fast paced and fun. Anyone who has played Diablo 2 would know that the bulk of the game starts on the hardest difficulty. Don't be put off by people crying about KoreansPretty solid game. Aside from the obvious release day server problems that apparently tons of people had no idea were inevitable because they've never played an online game before, everything is top notch. The game is fast paced and fun. Anyone who has played Diablo 2 would know that the bulk of the game starts on the hardest difficulty. Don't be put off by people crying about Koreans beating the easiest difficulty in 2 hours. As far as I can tell no one has beaten inferno yet Expand

1. Aug 31, 2012