Diablo PC

8.7

1. Thosa
    Jul 11, 2004
    Boring. Played three levels and then I quit.
  2. MichaelU.
    Feb 18, 2008
    A terrible game. The only place that is safe is a very small town with around 10 people. The sorceror is useless because he can't recharge mana. He must buy potions to recharge it, and they are expensive like hell. The game is extremely hard to play, with a boss in the second level that could kill me in 3 or 4 hits. The ending is very short and makes you feel like you wasted all your A terrible game. The only place that is safe is a very small town with around 10 people. The sorceror is useless because he can't recharge mana. He must buy potions to recharge it, and they are expensive like hell. The game is extremely hard to play, with a boss in the second level that could kill me in 3 or 4 hits. The ending is very short and makes you feel like you wasted all your time beating this stupid game. The levels are all underground and don't look much different from each other. They seemed to have made it very dark and gothic, yet it doesn't even scare you. Its a shame they made it this way, it has a great story, music, and ideas. Its hard to make a gothic game with a great story and let is go to waste, but Diablo rises to the challenge. Expand
  3. Griper
    Jan 8, 2008
    Diablo is hack and slash... done... well... better. No longer do you have long winded fights and few enemys to deal with (Or longwinded fights and MANY enemys to deal with) Diablo is made for quick and merciless slaughter... I look at these reviews and I see nolstalgic people, and retards. Neither are acceptable. Diablo isn't the GOD game, it doesn't trump all other games 12 Diablo is hack and slash... done... well... better. No longer do you have long winded fights and few enemys to deal with (Or longwinded fights and MANY enemys to deal with) Diablo is made for quick and merciless slaughter... I look at these reviews and I see nolstalgic people, and retards. Neither are acceptable. Diablo isn't the GOD game, it doesn't trump all other games 12 years running... but it WAS good in it's era. Not great, GOOD... And Diablo isn't the WORST game, Graphics is only 1/10th of a game and Diablo pumped some impressive visuals at it's time. Now why would I rate something so low that I praise so highly? Because alll you nolstagic brats have gotten on my nerves. Diablo is not the God Game... it may have revolutionized the genre, but rating a game on it's historical footnotes alone is stupid. Expand
  4. Thosa
    May 9, 2006
    Boring. Played three levels and then I quit.
  5. FlavioV.
    Sep 12, 2006
    This game is simply awful and extremelly naive! The graphics and gameplay aer totally feable. It is difficult to me to understand why this game received such high ratings. The score about the Devil and hell and its title translated to spanish seems to be a bad taste joke.
  6. StevenH
    Sep 3, 2009
    A game about painstakingly maneuvering a cookie cutter character at 2 miles per hour through a dungeon, hopelessly attempting to hit guys that teleport away from you the second you reach them, and mashing buttons 1-8 to heal yourself from the 500 fireballs flying in your direction at every moment. Think "Raiden" or "Raptor" or something of that sort, only you move in slow motion and the A game about painstakingly maneuvering a cookie cutter character at 2 miles per hour through a dungeon, hopelessly attempting to hit guys that teleport away from you the second you reach them, and mashing buttons 1-8 to heal yourself from the 500 fireballs flying in your direction at every moment. Think "Raiden" or "Raptor" or something of that sort, only you move in slow motion and the enemies move in fast forward. Warrior is basically the only class that can survive the beating that you will no doubt endure because you can't manually dodge, the rogue is the only class that can successfully hit the enemies due to her ranged abilities, and the sorceror is just there as a comedy option basically. So essentially you have 3 broken derivative classes that have no hope of surviving the game, even if you do everything possible to level up, unless you use 1000 healing items and plenty of saving and loading in the process. Gameplay consists of clicking stuff, and standing around corners waiting to bonk enemies. A true classic. Expand
    Nov 28, 2007
    Diablo is an amazing game. Never before - or after - a game could be just as retarded as a MMORPG while still being single-player! It brings you all the boringness of grinding monsters and doing monster killing quests you find in, say, World of Warcrap, MINUS the fake social interaction! Thanks, Blizzard, for nothing!

1. A feast of atmospheric entertainment. While it might tire after a while, you'll likely get your money's worth long before that point, and moreso if you venture into the chaos that is Battle.net, where life takes on a whole new meaning and the hours slip mysteriously away. Diablo is a landmark game.
  2. About as close to Hell as you're going to get - whether you believe in it or not. Everything about this game just rules and it will blow you away. The gameplay is the easiest I've ever come across in an RPG which is just fantastic.
  3. If you're looking for an action RPG with medieval roots and influences, dark and moody settings, and unique game play, then run to your nearest retailer and pick up a copy of Diablo!