7.1

1. Apr 5, 2012
    I am yet to play DiRT2 and DiRT3 but this is simply superb. A really good rally game with excellent graphics (considering that it was made in 2007), very good gameplay and the kind of game which gives you a satisfaction once you have completed all the races. I have finished this game twice and I am sure I will give it one more go :) Initially it may appear tough especially if you come from the Need For Speed side of the world but once you get the hang of things and understand how the vehicles handle this is the game that you will recommend to one and all. Collapse
  2. Jan 6, 2012
    This is a nice rally. Why, because it has a lots of RALLY in there! Not like Dirt 2 and Dirt 3, they don'thave more then 3 diferent maps and some rally. So this Dirt 1 is the best Dirt of all three.
  3. Apr 5, 2012

1. McRae's finest outing to date (minus, of course, Colin himself). The new types of racing offer far more variety of gameplay, the sound effects are impressive and there are eye-searingly gorgeous graphics and an excellent career mode to boot.
  2. As a graphical showpiece, DiRT is an unbridled success. It also happens to be an entirely enjoyable rally racer.
  3. So in all, DiRT definitely stands out as a premiere racing game. The gameplay is great—though it may take a bit of getting used to for those you stick to common racing games—and the graphics help push it along as well.