• Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: Feb 7, 2012
4.7

1. Feb 2, 2014
    As a forever devoted fan of the Disciples 2 series, I found this game to be dazzling!
    I was amazed by the concept of the map, the new perspective, the details put into every mob and the possibility to have a closer look at them in the inventory was amazing and trilling. The story kept me going as the characters were full of unique personalities. The game was long and difficult to finish as one mistake might make you lose the whole map. The few bugs I encountered did not make me stop playing and since this game was so extravagant I did not mind it. Bone chilling animations and music, great choice of designing, etc.
    Only one thing stops me from giving this game a 10: The battles. Disciples 2's combat system remains it's trademark forever, but it changed completely in the Disciples 3 series, as it resembled more Heroes V. Still, the combat was fascinating. Although around the end of the map you become so overpowered that you need not worry about anything . :)
    It saddens me to see people disliking a fantastic game for it's minor developing mistakes.

Standalone add-on cannot cover that Disciples are no match to reborn Might and Magic series. If you are a devoted fan you will probably appreciate longer playtime and the few improvements. [Christmas 2011]
  2. Jan 10, 2012
    There are a few glimmers of brilliance. [Jan 2012, p.141]
    Overall, Disciples III: Resurrection is an expansion that features plenty of turn-based gaming hours, but these come bundled with technical issues and a couple of design choices that get more and more annoying as you progress through the campaign.