8.5

1. Sep 10, 2013
    A good finale to the series, I hope there is a Dishonored 2 in the works. Without giving anything away the ending is very well done, one of the best endings to a game I've played, however, the positives of my rating is purely from the ending itself, I found the gameplay of this DLC (someone who loves Dishonored and the other DLCs) to be lacking.
    I would describe the maps as dark and
    I would describe the maps as dark and dingy with somewhat horror undertones throughout the game (not really a surprise given the title, witches); I miss the classy mansions, like the mascaraed party, I liked exploring those rather than exploring decrepit buildings, however, they are done well for what they are, just not environments I want to explore again. I finished the DLC a month ago and have not wanted to play it since.
    Con: Watch out for the strange bone charms, I think the "invisibility" one absolutely ruined the enjoyment, the AI would seem retarded because I'm wearing it (they can't see you when you don't move, making stealth kills laughably easy) it was like playing with a cheat code entered so I disabled it, I don't think it should even be available as it makes stealth achievements far too easy.
    If you liked Dishonored and already have the other DLC's you'll want to see the ending to complete the story; certainly not the best missions or maps in the series.

1. Oct 16, 2013
    Expands Dishonored’s lore and provides three missions that are not overly extensive but provide enough content to keep you occupied for an hour each. [11/2013, p.79]
  2. Sep 16, 2013
    A fine finale, which more than makes up for the failings of the first DLC and tells a great side-story of its own.
  3. Aug 31, 2013
    Coming in at about three to five hours length, The Brigmore Witches is still a great bit of DLC if you’re looking for a way to scratch your Dishonored itch. Yes, it is more of the same, but when it's good and comes with interesting new characters, who’s going to complain, right?