DmC: Devil May Cry PC

6.8

1. Apr 18, 2017
    Such a glorious deconstruction of stale overrated franchise for tasteless weaboos! Magnificent masterpiece, filled with charisma, self-irony, furious action, gorgeous art-direction and splendid level design. A stunningly beautiful piece of art where every detail is on its place, a majestic canvas where every stroke has its meaning. Game-parable. Game-revelation.
    Bye-bye, silver-haired
    Bye-bye, silver-haired anime boy. There's new sheriff in Limbo Town and he has a message for you:

7 out of 7: not for average mind.
  2. Apr 4, 2017
    Don't believe the hate.

Don't believe the hate.

I fell in love with the DMC franchise the moment I saw a preview for it in an EB store, back in 2001. Badass, was not an adequate word for it. Loved the franchise ever since. Then I heard about the reboot and heard all about the controversy and the middle finger ninja theory gave to the fans with the white wig "never in a million years" insult. And decided not to play it. Got dmc in a bundle and decided to play it. I was missing out. This game is pretty awesome. The combat is fun and varied. The environments and visuals are great. And the new dante, is immaturely hilarious. The story is meh, but its alright. I think had ninja theory not pissed off the fans, this game would done and been received much better.
  3. Feb 17, 2017
    Nem volt rossz játék. Ugyan nem játszottam az előző Devil May Cry részekkel, de ennek az új résznek nagyon ott van a hangulata. A zene, a körítés lenyűgöző.
  4. Dec 30, 2016
    Este juego es completamente dinámico, completamente alucinante en sistemas de combate y con una jugabilidad y escenarios muy vistosos.
    TODO en este juego es una maravilla, exceptuando un par de detalles. Primero, la personalidad de Vergil y Dante. Si bien ninguno de los 2 son exactamnte iguales a lo que eran en las entregas anteriores en cuanto a fisico, esto no es tan relevante... Pero no se puede perdonar que les hayan cambiado tanto la personalidad. Por ejemplo, Dante pasó de ser un carismático a ser un amargado y agresivo. Vergil pasó de ser un tipo serio e inteligente a ser un estúpido que poco le falta para parecer gay.

Si bien la personalidad de estos 2 personajes cambió drásticamente, en cuanto a historia es el mejor devil may cry, y en cuanto a jugabilidad tambien lo es, por lo que es completamente injusto ponerle una nota baja siendo que representa tan pero tan bien sus generos.
    Es un juegazo en todos sus aspectos, el odio viene del lado de la gente que está enamorada de dante o vergil, de aquellas personas que no pueden aceptar que los personajes cambien. Para toda esta gente solo tengo algo que decir... "No sean idiotas. En este juego Dante y Vergil son jovenes, son imprudentes, son idiotas, son inmaduros. Ambos tienen que aprender y mejorar. Muy posiblemente por no decir SEGURO, si la gente no hubiera sido tan llorona, habrian sacado DMC 2 y este juego sería un par de años despues, con la personalidad de dante carismático y vergil serio. Los personajes tienen que crecer, pues DMC muestra devil may cry desde sus inicios":
  5. Dec 25, 2016
    This game is awnsome This game is awnsome This game is awnsome This game is awnsome
    really good story, gameplay , action is great slasher i have played
  6. FGM
    Dec 12, 2016
    DmC 1 was fun because it was unique and one of a kind when it came out. Story and characters were super cheesy from the beginning. All the sequels afterward although bringing some little new additions to the series, would differ insubstantially in the overall picture, sometimes even managed to downgrade the experience. DmC 3 offered some replayability value and some puzzle, but in theDmC 1 was fun because it was unique and one of a kind when it came out. Story and characters were super cheesy from the beginning. All the sequels afterward although bringing some little new additions to the series, would differ insubstantially in the overall picture, sometimes even managed to downgrade the experience. DmC 3 offered some replayability value and some puzzle, but in the end... it was just more of the same repetitive button mashing with little content apart of the story. If you want a fun action, Good vs Evil game, do yourself a favor and play one of the Castlevania games. DmC might appeal to people that do look for a cheap thrill in gaming, but to me it's just a repetitive, linear, heavily scripted, button masher, with a cheesy... kind of kitschy, and predictable story. As if this wasn't enough it tries to add replayability value where there is none, by scoring your missions, which you can replay to obtain a better score. Scoring is based on combo system, completion time and avoiding damage (if I remembered right). The best part of the whole series are the overall graphics and animation, with surreal sceneries, still meshes are quite simple at times and textures are not mindblowing either, but overall it plays out as and interesting graphical experience. As well monsters aren't very unique and quite often "they don't look like anything to me"WSref. Even thou well-animated combat is incredibly repetitive and gets old real quick, is suffers from lacks overall customization and deeper RPG elements. DmC4 at the top of that is really slow. Which brings me to a conclusion that this game should be remade into a 3D animated movie. Finally, it tries to make itself more serious by adding a vile language, this makes it an ultimately silly choice, as it makes itself unavailable to the younger audience, to which the cheesy overall experience would be much more appealing, as a child's imagination tends to overlook the overall obvious flaws. Instead, developers choose to insult, the grown-up audience, especially the older generation of gamers that look for some deeper, unique, quality experience. Just like most mediocre movies these days, I rate it 5/10 as that's all it is... another mediocre game. Expand
  7. Nov 29, 2016
    WOW... Just WOW...

- A great Casual game
    - Epic Boss fights (Baby and News Guy)
    - Excellent use of button mappings
    - Plenty of weapons

This game is just a mindless hack and slash romp with a terrific story. It could of used a better weapon upgrade system and maybe a few puzzles....

If your a casual gamer like me you will enjoy this immensely... I only wish more games were like this.
  8. Nov 20, 2016
    This game may suffer from not having everything to please long time fans like me, but Dante has the same basic character archetype of the "lone-wolf" warrior even if hes not the gun toting pizza eating action hero he was. now he fits into a newer generation of hero. as a first attempt to revive the combat of the devil may cry series Ninja Theory did a fantastic job of reviving an olderThis game may suffer from not having everything to please long time fans like me, but Dante has the same basic character archetype of the "lone-wolf" warrior even if hes not the gun toting pizza eating action hero he was. now he fits into a newer generation of hero. as a first attempt to revive the combat of the devil may cry series Ninja Theory did a fantastic job of reviving an older series and i think anyone interested in this series should give it a try. Expand
  9. Oct 31, 2016
    I had not played previous DmC games before so this was an fresh entry for me into the series and i found this game to be apretty good hack and slash banger.

First of all game looks great, lots of colorful and well crafted environments and levels. Character design was spot on. Combat felt satisfying, with lots of combos to unlock and learn. Theres also light platforming involved. Wasnt the biggest fan of Dante himself tho, he semt way too cocky and teen age boyish. Then again im not familiar with the old Dante, so i cant be the judge. Story was ok for what it tried to do, but some of the dialogue was a hit and miss. Whole trapped in limbo setting and brain washing of masses themes were pretty cool. Some of the boss fights were nice, but some pretty annoying and too easy for me.

This game has gotten a lot of hate from old school DmC fans, so im not sure if theyll enjoy it, but for those who havent played older games like me, i can easily reccomend it if youre looking for a good action packed hack and slash title.
  10. Oct 21, 2016
    Having played all of the Devil May Cry games, I played this game with high expectations and, even though it is a reboot, it continuously met those expectations. I liked the new twist on the origin story of the twins. I didn't like Dante's new character design but Ninja Theory had the option to make him look like DMC3 Dante so I give them a pass on that. The graphics were amazing in myHaving played all of the Devil May Cry games, I played this game with high expectations and, even though it is a reboot, it continuously met those expectations. I liked the new twist on the origin story of the twins. I didn't like Dante's new character design but Ninja Theory had the option to make him look like DMC3 Dante so I give them a pass on that. The graphics were amazing in my opinion and I wish I could play the previous games with this kind of quality(but I would much rather have a DMC5).

The combat system was nice, not too easy, but still had the combos from previous games so you could really get points in style. The level designs were nice as well, with each level bringing a new challenge to it. None of the levels felt too long nor too short. They included many difficulty levels so it doesn't matter if you're new to the franchise or a veteran, you can play and feel challenged.

In terms of the characters, I felt they got closer to Dante than Vergil and felt that Dante had some great one-liners like he did in DMC3. I wish that Vergil had done more than just stay behind the scenes but the game did explain why he wasn't out fighting so, meh.

Overall, this game is a wonderful reboot of the original series. The characters may be a little off but this wasn't Capcom's baby so I expected them to be. Levels are interesting as well as the story and the multitude of weapons you have at your disposal are great for the players going for style points. Overall, a great game for just about anyone so long as you have an open mind.
  11. Jul 10, 2016
    This is the best Slasher of 2013. Best gameplay of the series and fantastic
    atmosphere. One big minus is a characters and story, but story was never best side of the franchise.
  12. Jun 7, 2016
    I have to say that I am very disappointed. Despite the decent game play, the tone of the game, and the completely predictable, boring world and plot made this a bad experience. The graphics were pretty bad. Every single face looked more or less the same. They seemed to have stolen it from Final fantasy, and put in more shadows. A terrible thing was that unlike the original Dante, the newI have to say that I am very disappointed. Despite the decent game play, the tone of the game, and the completely predictable, boring world and plot made this a bad experience. The graphics were pretty bad. Every single face looked more or less the same. They seemed to have stolen it from Final fantasy, and put in more shadows. A terrible thing was that unlike the original Dante, the new one is totally unpleasant. he is a clueless college kid, that turns into social activist college kid. If have ever met such people, you will know they suck. He was really negative, and mopey…and just a stereotypical teen. Like the kind everyone wishes would go away. The story was bargain basement. The whole consumerism is evil, corporations are evil theme was annoying. Did someone tell Ninja Theory to make a game that appealed to socialists or something? I mean I am fairly liberal myself, but I don't like such things shoved at me. It made me think that the game developers probably were vegan, and rode bikes to work. Mostly it was just so predictable and dull, and really ugly. The whole limbo thing was also dull. I guess limbo is like the real world, except you have to hop from place to place. Ugh. But the wrost thing was Vergil. He went from being a cool, sexy antihero to being a tyrannical public servant. I can not tell you how the great game play is just completely ruined by the characters, plot, and overall tone. And I really did not appreciate taking all those pot shots at Fox News. I just don't like that in a fantasy game. Fine, they don't like conservative news stations… it just felt like I was stuck talking to a really ditzy liberal guy who wouldn't shut up at a coffee shop. Overall, I would say don't bother. There are better games which will give you the great game play without the headaches. Expand
  13. May 30, 2016
    A lot of action packed fights combined with lots of acrobatic actions!!

There are a lot of different types of enemies, that you have to fight in different ways, but it still can get a bit repetitive....

The storyline was ok, at least, now I understand more about the origins of Devil May Cry.
  14. Mar 13, 2016
    It doesn't have the depth the previous ones had and personally, I found the story pretty lame. But in this genre the important thing is the gameplay, and I had a ton of fun playing it. That being said, the level design gets damn annoying the third time you play it.
  15. Mar 11, 2016
    Alright ... its gonna be my first review on this site ... and i have to review this piece of garbage ... i mean i had to ... for the good old times i had with my old dmc games ...

Hell, where to start ... first of all let me say i came right here after i beat this game and beat the dmc:4 ... good for comparison right ? ... well the thing about this game is ........... arrgggghhhhh ... ok i must calm down ... THIS IS NOT DMC SHOULD BE LIKE ... THIS IS NOT A DMC ... if the developers said something like this to the name of the game , i could have understand ... maybe " fun time with douchebag!!! " ... but noooooo ... they said "this **** is Dante and this game is DMC" ... well ... **** YOU ... GOD damn man ...

Where is that humor we used to ... where is that badass character we used to ... where is that atmosphere we used to ... where is that dark world we used to ...

I know people will say "another fan boy is getting angry about the new game" ... well i liked Dante when it came out ... i liked 3 and 4 ... and that character grow in time with the same taste ... and then this ... this weird emo looking **** ... WHYYYYYY .... WHYY god damn it ...

NAAAaaa screw it ... i'll beat 4 and 3 again until they understand what did they do wrong and correct it on the next game ...

just look at the user scores for gods sake ... you can definitly understand something is wonrg here ... Did you see somebody getting angry about new "tomb raider" ??? because that was awesome right ? ... then what the **** is this **** ...

Bring back the Dante we used to , loved to ... its not that hard ...

This curser **** mother****er is not DANTE ... PERIOD
  16. Jan 29, 2016
    Game: DmC Devil May Cry
    Genre: Action
    Developer: Capcom System: Steam (PC) Total Score: 88/100 Value Score: 8.8/10 • Story: 8/10 • Characters: 8/10 • GamePlay: 9/10 • Graphics: 9/10 • Sound: 10/10 • Music: 7/10 • Length: 9/10 • Replay Value: 9/10 • Player Value: 9/10 Pros +Storyline covers all bases and character development is well made throughout the game +Gameplay
    Game: DmC Devil May Cry

• Length: 9/10
    • Replay Value: 9/10
    • Player Value: 9/10

Pros
    +Gameplay is much more fluid and gives more freedom especially when it comes to using weapons and guns.
    +Most of the gameplay mechanics and assets used in previous games are used again in this game such as red orbs, usage of items, etc
    +New leveling up system allows you to gain ability points from killing enemies and giving you the ability to equip and unequip skills and abilities
    +Voice overs are done well and sound effects are spot on - go well with the environment
    +DLC consists of an additional storyline which let you play as Vergil along with that some additional costumes and abilities to further enhance the game
    +Replay value is a strong point just like in previous DMC games letting you play in different difficulty modes and lets you choose which missions you want to re-play.
    +Level design is the best made in the entire series
    +Bloody Palace mode is in the game which is a arena type mini game which lets you fight hordes of enemies in different levels and will get more challenging as you go up each level.

Cons
    -No manual lock on like in previous DMC games
    -Character design may put off some people specifically for Dante
    -DLC Storyline is mostly consisted of comic book cutscenes rather than using in game graphics for cutscenes
    -OST not as memorable as previous DMC games
  17. Dec 25, 2015
    DmC: Devil May Cry is different from previous installments, but that does not mean it is a bad game. In fact, this is one of the most exciting experiences people could find these days.
  18. Nov 2, 2015
    I was a fan of the original series.. well - 1st and 3rd (2 sucked and 4 was pretty mediocre), and I didn't expect much of this reboot, but i was quite impressed! It's very well made - the art direction is great, combat flows quite nicely, and the story is well told. (Note - i played with a controller, so I can't speak for m&k). Switching between weapons was so easy, it's rare that II was a fan of the original series.. well - 1st and 3rd (2 sucked and 4 was pretty mediocre), and I didn't expect much of this reboot, but i was quite impressed! It's very well made - the art direction is great, combat flows quite nicely, and the story is well told. (Note - i played with a controller, so I can't speak for m&k). Switching between weapons was so easy, it's rare that I actually explore (and spend time with) all the available weapons in a game, but in this one i definitely did. Overall - great visuals, good soundtrack, and awesome absolutely not-bland characters, (well, except for maybe Kat 'cause she was such a stereotypical whatever, but everyone else was great!). I've been through a number of games of this genre in the last several years - including all the God of Wars, and Dark Siders, and to me DMC beats all of them hands down. I still go back and show the cutscenes to my friends because they are so well made. And my advice to anyone playing it - finish the game before you judge it! I know the game is too easy for some on that entry difficulty, but there are more modes that open up after you finish, including that one where you die in one hit, so i promise it gets more fun! Expand
  19. Sep 10, 2015
    I played all DMC games before, I loved them all, personally I loved most first and third.
    At first I was very angry about reboot. Turned blind eye to a game and my opinion was full of hatred... But then... Well it's stupid compare reboot to a old games. I mean story and writting isn't best really, but gameplay, environments, concept is really nice. And music isn't very monotonic. To be fair it's something new in gaming, some fresh air.... It might not a some deep masterpiece, but it's a good game to have fun, and games supposed to be fun. Also I'm happy with good PC performance, nice to eye graphics and smooth gameplay.
  20. Sep 8, 2015
    5/10 Mainly because it's too simple for a Devil may cry game. When one uses the name of a popular franchise, one should also respect it. This game fails to deliver a Devil may cry experience to offer a more casual friendly Dmc while neglecting the fans that got it's back in the first place. So here is to summarize:

Good: *Newbie Friendly. If you're new to this genre, don't worry, this

Good:
    *Newbie Friendly. If you're new to this genre, don't worry, this game offers so little resistence you will find yourself making your way to the end of it, one way or another. You'll die, of course, but it's no Dark Souls or Dmc4.
    * Great Level Design. When you pass on the other world you'll know about what I'm talking about!
    * Great Story. Another good point it's the whole issue of how gullible people can be and how easy it's for the media to control us. Check it out!
    * Great graphics. Up to date and very nice to watch
    * Semi- free exploration. You will feel less claustrophobic than in most old school Dmc games.

Bad:
    * Underdeveloped Dmc Battle System. They took Dmc4's 4 core system and reduce it's potential to the minimum. No jump cancel, no fighting styles, no versatilty... nothing. Just visuals. In casuals slang would be "so fly!", but in normal to hardcore gamer slang it's more like "...bland... I'd rather go GOW if I wanted simple and brutal".
    * Easy! even on harder difficulties. With the bland battle sys came the need for small challenges, compensated with oversized giants to feel some sort of epicness in every win. Here you have big pushovers who are so dumb and easy to kill you practically win by just smashing the crap out of your controller. It's not only that GOW does it better, it's that for a Dmc CLAIMING to be part of the franchise it's just borderline mediocre.
    *Unlikeable characters. From the douche Dante, to the boring Kat, to the annoying Phineas, to the wimp/cowardice Vergil... none of them are the shadow of the stool any of the characters in the old series could poop. Fact.

So as you see, it's not that the game is bad. By itself it's easily a 7/10... the point is that as Devil may cry game DmC fails misserably to deliver the experience promised by a game that uses the shadow of a big franchise to fart in the mouth of all the fans that support that franchise in the first place.
  21. Aug 20, 2015
    As a fan of the Devil May Cry franchise I was excited with the existence of this new game, it didn't upset me at all the new look they gave Dante, people blame the developers for the idea but it was actually a strategy from Capcom to add more western followers to the franchise. Dante lost his signature hair but he still has the same flair, he may be a little bit more cocky and childishAs a fan of the Devil May Cry franchise I was excited with the existence of this new game, it didn't upset me at all the new look they gave Dante, people blame the developers for the idea but it was actually a strategy from Capcom to add more western followers to the franchise. Dante lost his signature hair but he still has the same flair, he may be a little bit more cocky and childish than in the original but it is suppose to symbolise his young age.
    The story is in a different universe from the originals, i's in a world were nobody realises the existance of demons. This world is controlled by the "demon king" Mundos, that was betrayed by Sparda, Dante's father. Mundo is determined to kill Dante for his father's betrayal and the story is focused around Dante and Vergil (Dante's brother who is the leader of a secret organization that tries to warn people of the existance of demons), they join forces to bring Mundos down.
    As for characters, most of them are interesting excluding the over focus on Kat who's Vergil's assistance and a human, she's not that interesting.
    The voice acting is definetly better than the originals and deserves props on that.
    The story is immersive and interesting and very creative and thought provoking.
    The game does have truly amazing graphics for the time it was released on, the level designs are amazing and new and do make the platforming much more interesting.
    Now the gameplay, which is were this game truly shines, it's in my opinion better than the originals and very fluid and fast, there are tons of combos and weapons so the game feels fresh every time you play it, it´s definetly very addicting and while the rating of the combos is a little bit broken and the is a lack of a lock on system it's very good. The boss battles are truly amazing and aren't monotone. The game even has an option to accelerate the speed by 20%.
    With this you have tons of replayhability, the game has lots of additional difficulties and veterans surely have their agenda scheduled for this. It also has extra missions and challenges that while not very interesting don't hurt to play. The dlc of Vergil's Downfall is kind of a continuation of the story and is also worth playing.
    This game delivers the true DmC experience that we were missing, the game is a blast to play and I recommend it to every Hack and Slash fan.
  22. Aug 3, 2015
    This is realty that the game graphic are real bull **** you gust play the last for version of the game.
    that Compression the new DMC Game is not much Good. The Games real Beauty of the Graphic you cut in the game about my rating is out of 10 to 2
  23. Jun 28, 2015
    Most amazing game of the series and sure 1 of my favorites.
    Music is finally new, and not repetitive, stuck well with the game.
    Game play is much more easy, you can make easier combos, and have all the weapons.
    Graphics are outstanding.

And finally it is the first DmC that has scenario.
  24. Jun 6, 2015
    It's an interesting position to be in to be able to judge a reboot of a much-loved game franchise with no knowledge of the games which came before. Such is the case with me and the enigma that is DmC: Devil may Cry. Strange naming aside, this game, despite being much maligned by the Devil May Cry fanbase, is, from a totally objective viewpoint such as mine, still worth a play.

The

The game's plot reads like Conspiracy theory nine billion and seven - The world has been secretly infiltrated by demons, and a small resistance made up of anti-hero playable character Dante, talented psychic Kat and charismatic leader Vergil is fighting to try and free humanity from their iron-fisted, secret power. The corny underlying plot, however, is tempered slightly by the twists and turns that occur during the plotline, so whilst it may have a bland initial taste it's an alright plot, and definitely not the worst.

The main character, as stated before, is Dante, who starts off as an unlikeable anti-hero but as ther game progresses, he begins to see the importance of his actions, to realise what is at stake if he is to fail - though his desire for justice also has a noticeable streak of revenge running through it. Overall though, he's an interesting character, and the only other gripe I have about him is that his voice acting is somewhat subpar, especially when he's shouting.

What flaws there are are made up fror in the gameplay. At its core it's your typical hack n' slash fare, you have a large, bladed weapon, you can kill enemies with it, and like any good hack & slash it's very, very fun - though this game spices it up a bit by throwing in Ebony and Ivory, a pair of pistols which Dante can use to juggle enemies in the air and hit far-off foes. As you progress through the game Dante also unlocks new weapons, such as Arbiter, a massive demonic axe, Aquila, a pair of glaives, and Revenant, a powerful shotgun. These weapons allow for more interesting gameplay by allowing one to juggle multiple weapons tactically to finish off enemies effectively, making the gameplay all the more fun, and as it is with most hack and slashes, it's really fun to hack and slash the living daylights out of many enemies at a time.

In summary, in spite of its shortcomings, DmC: Devil may Cry is a good game for its genre. With a slightly-cheesy, yet interesting plot, believable characters and gameplay which builds a bit on the classic hack n' slash formula, it's definitely worth a play, even if you HAVE played a DmC game before.
  25. May 29, 2015
    I played DMC 4 for several hours, ultimately it bored me. Then I played the second game on the PS3 HD boxset, it also bored me. Then I found this on a Steam sale and bought it for not many £. Whilst the stripped down gameplay may have upset fans of the original series, for someone like me who just wasn't into them it turned it into the perfect game. The story is fun, the graphics areI played DMC 4 for several hours, ultimately it bored me. Then I played the second game on the PS3 HD boxset, it also bored me. Then I found this on a Steam sale and bought it for not many £. Whilst the stripped down gameplay may have upset fans of the original series, for someone like me who just wasn't into them it turned it into the perfect game. The story is fun, the graphics are nice, and the gameplay is awesome fun. A lot of the levels are well designed with great set pieces and exciting sections, and huge, nasty bosses.

Regardless of what the "hardcore" fans think, I find this to be a fine addition to my library.
  26. May 23, 2015
    this game is quite nice. The story is quite ok and the characters are also ok . The difficulty level is not bad but i find DMC3 and Dmc4 is far more challenging. The boss battles are nice. And the new redesign of Dante and Vergil is nice but i prefer the original design & personality of Capcom did. The ost is ok but i think Capcom has better OST maker. And *spoiler alert*this game is quite nice. The story is quite ok and the characters are also ok . The difficulty level is not bad but i find DMC3 and Dmc4 is far more challenging. The boss battles are nice. And the new redesign of Dante and Vergil is nice but i prefer the original design & personality of Capcom did. The ost is ok but i think Capcom has better OST maker. And *spoiler alert* ................................. i think DMC3 final mission is more difficult, challenging than this game final mission. For Dmc3 and DMC4, player can choose 4 style+. This game has no style selection. And 1 more con is no taunt . Expand
  27. Apr 25, 2015
    this action game is great, the combo the style the weapons how realistic the animation is but.....
    this is not the devil may cry or Dante i used to play.... i'm a fan of devil may cry.. Dante,Vergil and Nero
    is a bad-ass character not like this...

DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME SLAP THE FACE OF THE OLD DANTE FANS WITH THE CHAPTER 1 JOKE ABOUT THE HAIR
  28. Apr 7, 2015
    graphics looks horrible...as with characters
    waste of bucks nd time...
    i played previous one which looks way better than this
    a big thumbs down from me and from my friends
  29. Feb 8, 2015
    dmc goes down with this release
    everything is bad except graphics(don't care)
    no matched for previous ones
    better to play previous editions again than this s__
  30. Jan 19, 2015
    I have to say,DmC isn't the worst reboot,but it definitely has it's fair share of mistakes . However,this doesn't take away the absolute awesome moments in the game,so lets do this quick!

FINAL VERDICT Modern setting- 2 Plot is actually the best out of all the other DmC's (DevilMayCry)- 3 Graphically beautiful- 1 In the beggining sequence of the game when the white emo wig perfectly

FINAL VERDICT
    Modern setting- 2
    Plot is actually the best out of all the other DmC's (DevilMayCry)- 3
    Graphically beautiful- 1
    In the beggining sequence of the game when the white emo wig perfectly lands on Dante's head (A complete **** you to the fans of the old Dante,IT WASN'T AN EASTER EGG!)- -1
    Dante's new look and a bit of shift in personality- -3

FINAL RESULT=7

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 10, 2013
    It’s an awesome game, despite its flaws. Whether you like the young Dante or not, is purely a matter of personal taste. But that’s not an excuse to ignore this gem. [March 2013]
  2. Feb 20, 2013
    DMC: Devil May Cry sublimates the best of the genre and conquest PC user with a fast-paced and eye-catching title, made of pure action.
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    Graphical flaws and overly linear gameplay aside, DmC is a solid first installment in the relaunched franchise.