6.3

1. Dec 5, 2010
    While this game is certainly good, it is not at all a "great" game. For what it is, it is an appealing, if easy, puzzle game. I would recommend it to younger gamers, though anyone could sit down and enjoy the game. However, this is not an indie game that ranks with the likes of Braid, Limbo or Super Meat Boy, who were able to pull off games that were incredible by any standard, not justWhile this game is certainly good, it is not at all a "great" game. For what it is, it is an appealing, if easy, puzzle game. I would recommend it to younger gamers, though anyone could sit down and enjoy the game. However, this is not an indie game that ranks with the likes of Braid, Limbo or Super Meat Boy, who were able to pull off games that were incredible by any standard, not just "great, for an indie developer" or even "great, for the price". If we lower the standards for inexpensive games or indie games, then we cheapen our critical measures. In Short- Good, not great, a little too easy. Expand
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    There's fun somewhere in this game, but it hides beneath the highly inconsistent mechanics and physics. The result is a completely frustrating experience.
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    Puzzley adventure game with some platforming and nuts mechanics. It's enjoyable but not fantastic. If you want to play a humorous mad scientist game then yeah, you could certainly do worse.

1. Feb 25, 2011
    An idea, no matter how fresh and original, doesn't worth squat without a good implementation. Doc Clock is a prime example of that. The construction mechanics are too awkward, and the game does nothing to encourage our creative thinking.
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    Doc Clock is a decent game with some frustrating parts due to the camera and wonky movement.
  3. Feb 22, 2011
    Even if someone paid you $10 to play this game, don't. Refer them to the nearest asylum instead. If you still choose to accept, reserve a cell for yourself too, and start shopping for a straightjacket.