7.6

1. Nov 6, 2010
    A lot of bugs and lags during the game. No game pad support. Often problems to connect to dedicated servers. It feels more like a beta version than a finished product.
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    Utter **** Completely riddled with bugs and horrendous mouse lag. Maybe would have been good on the xbox but the pc port is **** I would actually pay steam more money to remove this game from my steam account so I never have to see it again. The only good part about it is that it reminded me of Crimson Skies, a game that did this better a long time ago.
  3. Jun 8, 2016
    Игра мертва,но с ботами всё же можно погонять,если вам нечего делать.А если вам есть чем заняться,то проходите мимо!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. May 31, 2011
    The lack of a single-player campaign aside, the game is strong evidence that independent developers take more risks than the big boys. It's a daredevil act to put out a game in a genre that's long out of fashion and it's even more impressive that Dark Water Studios made the game so well-balanced and fun. It's a steal at $10 and a great throwback to the glory days of flight and fighting.
  2. May 15, 2011
    It's a game for fast and funny multiplayer action, if you find players. Aside that, there's no campaign, no pretty effects, no sense of flying.