6.3

1. Aug 4, 2013
    I started playing this coming from League of Legends since I wanted to try something new. I highly do not recommend this game unless you know what it is going into it, it is extremely unfriendly to new users and you will probably get flamed every game even bot games. If you do play or have played DOTA 1, I recommend it since it is a nice improvement on the original. If you play/played League of Legends, DOTA 2 will probably get you to start playing League of Legends again as it did for me. While most people think the simplified stats make it easier, I find that it just means if your primary stat is intelligence, you're getting screwed late game.

Pros:
    - Very in-depth for this type of game and the champion interaction is refreshing.
    - In-game graphics are a lot better than League of Legends and the client loads significantly faster.
    - Truly Free to play since you don't need to unlock champions with any game currency or what not.
    - In-game voice chat works well most of the time, although the sensitivity slider has been very buggy.
    - Made me appreciate League of Legends more.

Cons:
    - Community is the worst since... well... ever...
    - The game has a ridiculously steep learning curve and is painful to climb.
    - Every champion is overpowered at first so that no thought has to be put into balancing, then late game anyone that relies on abilities gets the shaft since they don't scale with your stats.
    - Turrets hardly seem to do any damage and I've seen turret dives at very early levels.
    - Losing gold upon death just means you are even further behind then before making the game quickly snowball in the winning team's favor.
    - Denying minions and turrets is also aggravating as heck when you are short on gold.
    - Only one map and one mode.
    - League of Legends has Runes and Masteries, while not very powerful alone, they do add a lot of customization that dota 2 needs since the only customization at the moment is purely aesthetic.
    - The camera sucks... period. It never zooms back far enough so you end up having to take focus off of your character just to auto-attack.
    - Roaming the map is annoying at times since trees are misleading upon which you can walk through and which you can't.

Overall: If you played DOTA 1 and loved it, play DOTA 2. If you have never played DOTA or even LoL, try League of Legends first.
  2. Jul 17, 2013
    The game itself is fantastic and should receive a score of 9/10 or even 10/10. On the other hand, there are several other aspects that are highly detrimental to the overall experience.

- Broken matchmaking system. You can queue a long time (5-10 minutes after a couple of declines/failed loading/game dodging) and you are rewarded a match that is completely imbalanced. Short queue time
    should mean more balanced matchmaking, but you'd be hard pressed to see the difference. Enjoy the frustration levels go through the roof as you can easily play for several hours without winning a single match. Matchmaking is broken even further because of battalions of smurf accounts and matchmaking system fails to evaluate these accounts properly. After wasting 30-45 minutes of your life in a match that was impossible to win in the first place, don't think it's over yet as you will most likely get fountain camped. And there you are, basically held as a hostage in the game unless you want low priority queue because of abandoning the game.

- There is no ladder nor any skill rating except for high and very high matchmaking pseudo-brackets. Makes sense, because the matchmaking works so poorly.

- The player community is one of the worst out there. In EU servers despite English language selection, you will frequently get players from Eastern Europe and Russia that spam the chat with their own language. Even if there are no language problems prepare to get scapegoated, called names and reported for ridiculous reasons if someone else in your team thinks you did something wrong.

- To combat armies of trolls there is a senseless reporting system with forced mutes and low priority queues. Every player has two reports available every week, and considering quality of the community, you're probably out of reports in a day or two. You get the worst of both worlds, not being able to report enough of the misbehaving players and on the other hand you can reported and punished without a valid reason. There are commendations too, but they don't mean anything.

- Instead of improving the essential game content, Valve rather concentrates on making new hats. Just kidding, they don't even make the cosmetics themselves.
  3. Aug 12, 2013
    I wouldn't mind this game if it wasn't for the community the first online game i played and this is day one i don't do too good not bad but not good and some guy just lays into me so want i'm not perfect at the start so i try again it gets worse and worse until i can't take it anymore.
  4. Nov 5, 2013
    This game is not as exciting or fun as others would make it seem. It is incredibly unbalanced, and you will be forced to lose game after game. Of course, this is all while you are being forced to sit through the whole game and get helplessly demolished. More than anything, DOTA 2 is a massive waste of time. There are many other fun and competitive games that are much better alternatives to this game. Expand
  5. Nov 1, 2013
    sets and couriers! more! Sets and couriers on every upade! No Events, Ive played on that ****ing map about 3000 hours, what about new stuff? One hero in 1 year. No Events, no feedback
  6. Nov 7, 2013
    No ladder, no ranks, no rewards. Good players are already abandoning match making to play on EEL.
    No new heroes for months. Tired as hell to play with the same heroes over and over again. And against the same heroes. Mostly with the same item builds.
    No Halloween event. Not making it for your most popular steam game, that's the way.
  7. Jul 22, 2013
    I can honestly say that DOTA2 is the best game I played in my 31 years of life, and I played quite a lot of them The depth of mechanics, fun and speed of combat, brutality of mistakes and joy of skillful play all compose into a perfect mix. Strongly recommended to be played with friends over VOIP. 700 hours played and I still feel like I was starting. So much to learn, grasp, so much satisfaction from actually doing it. Pick it up. It will take over your life if you want to play it well, but you're in for the best ride of your gaming years. It's free, but you will spend money on cosmetics because they look really, really cool, they can be traded which is fun in its own self, and they give you that feeling of supporting this game that you will wish to never stop existing Easiest 10 out of 10 ever. Expand
  8. Nov 1, 2013
    Great game, I don't feel Valve is ignoring their community. It feels more like brats who have been given everything but still rage because now they want a pony too.
  9. Nov 1, 2013
    NO diretide no score mazafaka asdiajs daoisj asdoiaj sdapoisd jasopid asdoia jsdpoias daoisd jasoidja sdpoiasjdaisopd jaosid asodia jsdoias jdasoid jasdoiaj sdasiod jasd
  10. Nov 1, 2013
    DOTA is a perfect blend of action and strategy. This game requires deep, thoughtful tactics, while also demanding quick thinking and skill to pull off said tactics. It's the original ARTS and it is by far the best as well.
  11. Nov 4, 2013
    "Dota 2" by Valve: + "DotA" legacy... - Bad matchmaking system for solo players. - Bugs. - Lags. - Bad balance. - Hidden profiles. - No advanced statistics. - Cartoon graphics. - Terrible patch 6.79. - No useful updates. - Too aggressive community. - No in-game support. - No events. - No media content. - Terribly buggy torrent-browser Steam. - Too many gift boxes! - Too many hats!
    - Too many donate things!
    - And OTHER many many many bad things...

Very sad, but now the "Dota 2" looks like a game created only for receiving money players.
    Good Job, VOLVO. Next month i will play "League of LEXUS" and "Heroes of NISSAN"!!
  12. Jul 17, 2013
    Been playing this game for soo long since the first dota and I have to say that this is the best multiplayer online battle arena out there. Although, League of Legends maybe the more popular one Dota 2 is definitely the better game, graphics, mechanics and balance wise. They did pretty well with retaining the balance of both sides from the original game and it has been a very enjoyable experience for me. Expand
  13. Jul 18, 2013
    What a game is this holy damn...Yesterday i played my first game and it was one of the best gaming experience in my life. My team about the game having no surrender option but after 10 min we did such an amazing comeback we all bursted into spaming in allchat. BEST GAME EVER!
  14. Jul 19, 2013
    Good graphics, addictive team-based gameplay, free to play with no cash shop items that affect the gameplay in any way, very good replayability, steap learning curve. The only problems are: flaming school kids in the community (but hey, this is not the developers fault!), a rather small variety of heroes (Heroes of Newearth provide much more) and a certain lack of balance for heroes (some heroes are OP). Also there is no "concede" button so you end up playing matches much longer than you should: this is probably the biggest problem, which would be so easy to fix. Despite this the game deserves a 10. Expand
  15. Jul 18, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Expand
  16. Jul 17, 2013
    Awesome game, if you are new to the genre just practice a lot, its hard at the start just try to reach the point where you enjoy the game even if you lose

PD: if you have emotional disorder, dont play this game
  17. Jul 16, 2013
    DotA is one of those games which define an important aspect of my life. I started playing dota before Frozen Throne even came out at my best friend's house and we used to skip school and wait for his dad to go to work in order sneak into his window and play dota all day. I have never gone more than a year since then without playing dota and now in Dota 2 I have almost 500 wins. I live in the Philippines now and it is the one way that my brother, cousin and I keep in touch and hang out. Expand
  18. Jul 17, 2013
    The game runs great, carrying the brilliant albeit somewhat unintuitive nature of the wc3 mod to a stand-alone Engine.

It's definitely clear that Valve puts lots of consideration and dedication into their work, Dota 2 is nothing short of superb.
  19. Jul 17, 2013
    Extremely fun and addictive game. Gameplay is complex but still fun even if you're only a casual gamer.

Only problem is that it's a little hard to learn for a complete beginner, but that has recently been fixed with in-game tutorials.
  20. Jul 17, 2013
    The best strategy/co-op multiplayer game ever. A lot of efects, and too many heroes and itens for you to play. It nevers get bored. I definitely recommend this game.
  21. Jul 17, 2013
    It's an Awesome game,Perfect at both video and audio quality. And it have all the good parts from DOTA1 and be taken out BUGs.DOTA2 is DOTA!! Game matching still not perfect but it's way hard to judge the power level of both sides' player. Absolute balance power is impossible.But Valve is still improving it~~Thx Valve and Icefrog,and Eul~~
  22. fwb
    Jul 17, 2013
    I've played dota since it started as a small community 10 years ago (dota 1), and noticed that no matter what other popular online multiplayer games I tried (counter strike, world of warcraft, team fortress, etc), I always came back to dota. I thought I was weird, but now am happy to see dota get the attention it deserves. Dota's re-playability is unlimited. Because there are 100+ characters to choose from, you can play literally thousands of matches and no two games will be alike. It's a tough, teamwork-centric, competitive game with a steep and limitless learning curve which may not be for everyone, but if you are into those types of games, this is the best of its type, hands-down. Expand
  23. Jul 18, 2013
    THE ORIGINAL

If you want the best moba out there, go with the one and only, DOTA. Half of lol heroes are copycat anyway. Dota have better graphic, smoother gameplay, better selection of champions, its a free game, not a ''free'' game like league where they want to sell summoner icon...WTF....Skill and champion make your success in dota, not only the ''build'' of items.

Dota 2 is all
    about competition and skill where league is casual gaming and almost buttons mashing. Dont get me wrong, league is a good game but not as pure or as polished as Dota, just look at the League of legend uber archaic interface, its ridiculous.

Steam and Dota for the win.
  24. Nov 1, 2013
    No communication, too many unfixed as well as unadressed bugs and a hats only policy justify this rating.
    Furthermore, the greedy actions of the company and the undesireable balance make this game a real joke and nothing but a waste of time. I highly suggest to play League of Legends or Heroes of Newerth instead.
  25. Nov 1, 2013
    VOLVO Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Expand
  26. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Great game! Expand
  27. Nov 1, 2013
    Game is fun, but developer has beyond awful customer service, refuses to communicate with customers. Even the best game isn't worth playing when the developers stab you in the back. Please consider League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth, both are fun alternatives with superior communities and customer service.
  28. Nov 9, 2013
    THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDEづ。◕‿◕。)づ THNX FOR DIRETIDE
  29. Nov 2, 2013
    This game was good for a while, then overtime, Valve's lack of communication with the community and corporate greed ruined this game. League of Lesbians have Halloween event; TF2 (which has a 50k playerbase compared to the 500k Dota 2 playerbase) have its Halloween event. Valve really disappointed me when it prioritized "hats" (cosmetic items, couriers, tournament tickets, etc)
  30. Nov 8, 2013
    valve did it again!!
    deklo90
    Nov 8, 2013
    Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Go◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ Got DIRETIDE(っ◔
  31. Nov 6, 2013
    game is good. company doesn't care about the community which has resulted in this user score. if you want to try something for a short time, the game is fun, but Valve has displayed that they have little interest in supporting the community.
  32. Nov 8, 2013
  33. Jul 18, 2013
    One of the best multiplayer games of all time and it's FREE. Much better than League of Legends, all heroes are FREE and it's deeper and more complex. Very steep learning curve, may be too hard for the average Call of Duty casual gamer.
  34. Oct 19, 2013
    Would you like to get yelled at by angry nerds while playing video games? Then this game is for you. Most hostile gaming community in the world. The players are: Egotistic, egocentric, unsporting, aggressive, hostile, uncaring, mean, mistrusting, immature, callous, apathetic and incredibly pretentious while at every loss prompting everyone inside the current game to "Report player X" if someone on their team was even remotely new to the game or did any other action not sanctified by them, be it going in what lane you want, not purchasing courier/wards or simply just had an unlucky run/getting cross-classed. Expand
  35. Jul 18, 2013
    Dota 2 is the most addictive game I've ever played in my entire life. And it's legitimately free, with all heroes playable at all times unlike LoL.

I don't often feel compelled to write video game reviews, but I felt that I owed it to you, my fellow gamers, to do it for this game.

If you can get around the daunting learning curve, the game in incredibly immersive, action-packed and
    full of strategy at the higher levels of play. When I first played I was totally lost. I felt it would be impossible to learn all of the 102 (At the time of this writing) hero's 4 or more abilities, let alone all their specific interactions.

However, I realized how amazing the game was and I kept playing. It probably took me around 200 hours to fully grasp all the basics. Was it worth it? If I was going to be playing video games anyways, I'm glad I was playing something this enthralling.

Sure, it truly can be an emotional rollercoaster ride with some of the ignorant, rude douchebags you will inevitably play with, but if you use the ignore feature intelligently and don't feed the trolls, it's not a problem.

I currently have 1400 hours in Dota 2 and counting. I would say it rates as my number 1 most played game of all time (2nd being Warcraft 3, 3rd being Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Silver).
  36. Jul 16, 2013
    I have to say, DotA is the best moba ever.BUT, I don't wanna look like a racist but those Russians keep raping the game.I can't even report them because Valve gives us only 2 reports a day.If Valve actually does something about Russians, I'd gladly change my score to 10.
  37. Jul 16, 2013
    Dota is a game that most people will hate because, as Purge famously stated it, "Welcome to Dota 2, you suck." You will be terrible at the game for hundreds of hours, and you'll then realize how terrible you are, and then you'll start trying to actually get better only to realize you're nowhere as good as you thought you'd be after spending two thousand hours in-game. But don't let that discourage you! Expand
  38. Jul 18, 2013
    Played the first one a lot...have about 1300 hours in this one. THE BEST MOBA GAME EVER CREATED!
    It improves on every single thing that was bad in the first...and lets face it,whoever played DOTA 1 is BOUND to LOVE THIS ONE :D

Dota 2 best moba game hands down
  39. Jul 30, 2013
    I was not too impressed by this game. I am a big fan of the old DOTA, and also HON. It feels like you have constant lag in this game, and the graphic ain't that much to praise. No this is a no go, I rather go play DOTA 1 to be completely honest.
  40. Aug 22, 2013
    been a fan of the game since warcraft days. Can't fault the game play at all. HOWEVER, it literally disconnects be at least 5 times a GAME. There is NOTHING wrong with my internet nor am i running anything else. i know its free and all but this is TERRIBLE. I've stopped playing looking to start playing on League of Legends.

what a let down, sort it our valve.
  41. Aug 24, 2013
    What a huge let down! The game is not engaging at all. Boring, and carries with it too many issues from the WC3 original. Fan boys rate this really high, but don't believe all the hype.This game lost a huge opportunity to improve on the MOBA genre.
  42. Nov 1, 2013
    Very bad game!No event no fun!Don't install this game!Only hats?hats and hats at this game guys.༼ TAKE YOUR HATS BACK༼ TAKE YOUR HATS BACK
  43. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE...................
    TAKE YOUR HATS BACK..................
    No diretide 2013, valve abandoned the game............
    VOLVO DISBAND..................
  44. Nov 1, 2013
    Garbage match making, no ladder system, no communication with the devs and the community...TOO MANY FUKIN HATS AND NOT ENOUGH FOCUS ON GAME CONTENT and fixes. They gave us a big "F U" with not releasing Diretide and not saying a single word to us AND THEN releasing 74mb patch of HATS..how insulting. I dont even care much about diretide, but the way they handled it..all they have to do was say "no diretide this year" and move on..but not updating the Official Dota blog for 43 days and the lack of communication lame..

ALL I REALLY WANT IS BETTER MATCH MAKING PLEASE and maybe a little interaction with the community..
  45. Nov 1, 2013
    Absolutely zero communication between developers and the player-base. Diminishing community. Huge delay between patches, updates and bug-fixes. Annual events canceled without any type of announcements. Nothing more to say tbh.
  46. Nov 1, 2013
    no diretide no updates no new heroes for agies fo 0 lallalalalallalallalal
    give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide give tiretide
    NEVER FORGEET give tiretide give tiretide
  47. Nov 1, 2013
    diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide
  48. Nov 2, 2013
    No updates.
    No new heroes.
    No ladder system.
    No events.
    Only hats, hats, hats, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS and HATS.
  49. Nov 2, 2013
    the game just for of profit. No new heroes, new maps, new events, garbage matchmaking
    and report system. Only sales cosmetic Items.Good job Valve. Waiting for Blizzard dota.
  50. Nov 2, 2013
    1000 bugs
    no region lock
    no bot updates

only hats

valve doesn't even do the hats themselve

good game, bad developers
  51. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve does nothing. They doesn t care about the game, they only want to get money from it. They are lazy mother Ty for new heroes and Halloween mode.!
  52. Nov 2, 2013
    No region locks.
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    It's not fun, it won't lead you anywhere, it'll try to make you addicted to it and ever-miserable for being so.
    Nothing to see here except vanity.
  53. Nov 5, 2013
    Where is my Diretide, Volvo? Where new heroes? Why so many useless sets and items?
    I waited a long time Halloween in Dota 2 and what I got in the end? Few sets and tickets!!!
    Good job Volvo, good job!
  54. Nov 2, 2013
  55. Nov 1, 2013
    Gaben raped my father and killed all my ancestors. Lord Gaben, why have you forsaken us? We praised you and built shrines for you and this is how you repay us? With Hats!?
  56. Aug 7, 2013
    Good grief, another amazing video game by VALVe! I was shocked when I heard the announcement that VALVe was publishing this game. After all, this game was originally a mod for Warcraft III, a really fun strategy game made by Blizzard Entertainment for the PC. VALVe is a company well known for their first person shooters (Half-Life, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike), so I was wondering why they were even entering Blizzard's territory with this game. My questions were soon put to rest when I played the game. All I can say is that this game is simply amazing. To start, the gameplay is a mixture between Real-Time Strategy and role-playing games. In this game however, you are not controlling your factions, you are only controlling your heroes. Basically, your heroes level up over time like in a Role-playing game, and the way you control them is like a strategy game. This is actually quite a good mixture. It worked in Warcraft III, and it works perfectly here. However, there is more to the gameplay than just that. This game pits two mighty teams against each other (the radiant and the dire). One side is noticeably more heroic, guarding a lush green forest, while the other is noticeably darker, guarding an ashen wasteland. The overall goal is to destroy the enemy team's ancient (base of operations). To do this, you really need to coordinate with your teammates, and let them know what is happening around the battlefield. I think that this is a very good approach, especially considering that the game is entirely multiplayer. The graphics of this game are also quite good. Everything is quite beautiful, and enjoyable for anyone who loves video game graphics. There is no real story to this game, which although I have criticized in the past, I don't feel the need to here. All of the characters in this game have their own stories to read if you ever want a good story in this game. There is only one real complaint that I have with this game as a matter of fact. This game does have a very steep learning curve. It is easy to learn, but incredibly difficult to master. You need to find a hero that suits your playstyle, which if you ask me, can take ages to figure out considering that there are over one-hundred of them. However, having over one-hundred heroes is not a bad thing. In fact, I'd say it's a great thing. It gives you so much more variety on what kind of hero you can play as. Overall, I'd say that this is another fantastic game by VALVe software. It is ultra-competitive, fast, furious, and one heck of a lot of fun. It's steep learning curve may be a tad bit problematic, however, that does not stop me from awarding this game with a 9 out of 10. Expand
  57. Aug 16, 2013
    Re-review. I tried to get into Dota 2. I can get past the gloomy graphics and all the vocal toxic players but I simply don't have fun Dota 2. Owning people in dota2 doesn't feel good. The animations in this game are smooth and look good, but skill sounds and animations don't make me feel good, there's just something missing in Dota 2. Honestly, I feel restricted, I feel like I'm playing in a box and it makes the pace feel slow.

I have to praise it's item and stat system though. There are a of items with interesting actives. Also leads don't mean a lot, you can come back from anything and with buy-back unlike other MOBAs which have many games which are drawn out, boring, predictable, sometimes just a facepalm montage and tedious to play. This game has had tons of time and alterations so I doubt the balance is bad. I felt like I really wasn't giving it enough credit because I didn't enjoy it.
  58. Jul 17, 2013
    Dota 2 is 100% skill based. You need to learn a lot in order to be successful. This is not for the casual, or is it? Its fun from the get go. You can constantly improve and that makes it fun.

But there are other Dota-esque game out there, why Dota 2? Well, LoL is to World of warcraft what Starcraft 2 is to Dota 2.

There you have it. If you want a DotA game where the best skilled team
    wins, you choose Dota 2. Expand
  59. Jul 16, 2013
    The game has good and bad points.
    The good: So nice graphics, good improvements (then dota 1)...
    The bad: The game dont have feling, i dont like the separete market...
  60. Aug 22, 2013
    I am over 300 hours into DoTA 2. The game has it positives and negatives. For me being a solo player, in the end, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do not mind the graphics and the game play. Neither is ground breaking or amazing but I like them. It is nice to have all the heroes available from the start. Too bad over half the heroes are never used. I have tried many of the so called weak underpowered heroes and to be honest, they do have problems. Over-all, it is a well-made game that is very unforgiving to new players. The tutorial is great and helps players to learn the basic laning skills and abilities of each hero. However, once you start playing against other people, everything changes. Hopefully you are a patient person or you might end up breaking your monitor in frustration. Part of that frustration comes from the community: very toxic and nasty. The reporting system for the game is a joke which means that the behavior will not change anytime soon. Here is my advice, if you have a group of friends who can log on with you and will work together as a team; then you have the potential to be successful in DoTA 2 and have fun. I am guessing this applies to middle/ high school students and college students with too much time. If you have a job and responsibilities and can only solo play, you might want to pass on this game and find something else. League of Legends has a somewhat nicer community and a better reporting system. The game is a lot more forgiving to new players; however the same problem of needing a group if you want to become ranked still applies. Anyway, play at your own risk if you are a solo player. Expand
  61. Sep 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I play dota 1 for 10 years. dota 2 is a very bad copy of the game mechanics are good but lacks a system for calculating statistics more detailed (had to implement by taking example from the game server dota 1 dotalicious, the absolute best ever!). Because the statistics are not carefully considered in all respects, and the games are not properly balanced, some players are ridiculous. It also lacks a system of more detailed report of the moderators and active (arrive ban for no reason).
    A report must be done according to minutes of the game (by checking the replay) and not because a player is annoying you. There is also lack of statistical reports received to check if the player is a recidivist. The reports received must remain on the listing so you can avoid some player. It lacks the ability to swap heroes! The objects to buy are thrown bulk (strength, intelligence, agility, support, all at once!). The break is ridiculous anyone can resume the game (there dovrebber be guaranteed a break of 30 seconds and extendable from your allies than 30 seconds each with a command to the need), usable only once, and the possibility of reactivating only by those who has begun the game break.
    Overall, in short, is a real disappointment I was hoping to find (after closing dotalicious), a game of dota competent, accurate, instead I find myself with a child's play ...
    Truly awful in everything!!
  62. Sep 21, 2013
    This game get's old really fast. The objectives are linear and boring. When I play a strategy game I usually favorite skirmishes, this game has skirmishes[kind of], but I wouldn't recommend anyone to play them. The A.I. is stupid and does not support the major areas that get attacked. Also, half of the team goes to one corner of the map, while the other goes to the other corner. Yeah, not much to play in here. Expand
  63. Sep 16, 2013
    I found this game to be to stale. It's just so difficult to enjoy when you have an hour of repetitive gameplay, really reminds me of D3 and that's supposed to be an insult. I noticed that the other players were very rude and hostile to beginners, and really made my experience even more negative.
  64. Sep 26, 2013
    A great game till you play online.... PUGs are just impossible to win more than 1 in 10 fights, so unless your in a pre-set group your not going to win, which is a shame, because I can see how it would be a lot of fun in a well matched fight.
  65. Oct 9, 2013
    Repetitive, but that's for some reason what a lot of people like. Although there are indeed dozens of heroes to choose from, in my opinion the game gets... boring. Not only that, but to actually PLAY the game without being called a "feeder" you have to play with bots for a week. And heck, I don't like that! I want to jump in the game immediately and have fun, not get swarmed by objectives I have no idea on what to do, or terms I have no idea what they mean. Also, it's just dull... the game takes forever to start in the first place and combat is rather boring. In general, though critics say "superb", I say "whatever". Expand
  66. Oct 21, 2013
    DOTA II has a horrible Community that makes the game far less enjoyable than it could be. New players are turned away because of this and older players have a worse time leading to further negativity towards other players.

The graphics aren't the worst, but they aren't that good. For a game that thrives on detailed team-play and champion strategies it stunts the potential. The only
    reason this game could be considered as more difficult than other games in this genre would be the graphics and lingering champion game-play. The graphics make it difficult to see what exactly is going on and doesn't get much easier as you progress. Pretty much every champion has at least one ability that will root/stun/slow ect. for around 5 seconds. When a game has that kind of kill security it doesn't matter if the champions are Balanced.

I've played many other Game in this genre and besides HoN they were all much more enjoyable than DOTA II. When I first played a game or two It was extremely easy compared to league of legends or other similar games. It may be more difficult to see what's going on but the spells are so overpowered on all the champions that it was easy coming from game that have underpowered spells.

The worst thing About DOTA II would be the Item system that has been Implemented. It's just ridiculous how it's not user friendly at all. This game has such a bad In-Game and Community Experience that players Uninstall it after playing 1-3 matches. The fact that this game was for sale when it had been released and is now free to play should tell you all you need to know about it. I recall having been gifted the game through Steam and then having loads of copies put into my inventory to give to other steam members. It was just sad.
  67. Nov 1, 2013
    Dota i mean original wc3 was greatest game because of its gameplay. All the dota 2 dev team need to do is just port original concept on new engine and add some cool features. Around 4 years and still not all hero ported and not all mods we have. In the last year they slow down with new heroes and features. But they speed up with "HATS". Nice. Just nice. Second TF. Valve created a machine for making money. They dont actually want dota become greater. They dont want to do something that will show that Dota 2 greatest game. But they need to do it cos dota 2 must be best MOBA game, because its all started from dota. And yes in dota one every 6.x9 version wass added with secret quest. It was a tradition. Diretide can become such tradition. But no, they dont want to celebrate with community. They dont even want to say us "Hey, community, have a nice hollydays". VALVE killed orgignal map and created just a shadow of past grandeur. Expand
  68. Nov 1, 2013
    If I Could base my review on game play and replay ability i would give dota 2 a 10/10 but then again how hard is it to recreate an already perfect game. The main issues with dota 2 are mainly developer related.

I have been playing dota for almost 2 years now and the community has been extremely vocal about the features and aspects they really want to see in the game, yet NOTHING has
    been implemented accompanied with absolutely no communication from valve or the dota 2 developers. For the past few months the main content of this game has been nothing but hats and cosmetic items, this wouldn't be an issue IF the game had the features it really needs but, they are not there and there is no sign of them ever being implemented.

Now out of Beta, dota 2 Still has absolutely no competitive aspect for the general player, there is no ranked games no ladder no MMR system absolutely NOTHING, not only does this result in terrible match making but the game seems to become stale. This feature is an integral part of EVERY succesful competitive game at the moment yet valve chose to ignore it which is a massive mistake in my opinion.

Additionally there are no ingame stats, and basically absolutely no reward for playing the game anymore. It seems as if valve have adopted the idea that hats and cosmetics will keep the community happy without improving the game.

As a result of this most of the community has become complacent and annoyed especially with the recent situation of valve choosing to not implement a Halloween event that had been there in the past without notifying the community.

I do believe Valve are falling short when it comes the the competitive aspect of DOTA and have turned it more into a fashion boutique. In the end if u are looking for a game to show off your items and have some casual fun then dota is the game for you otherwise i would suggest a game like League( As much as it upsets me to say that)
  69. Nov 1, 2013
    I honestly love the game.
    But 4 months of no new decent content and the community going to hell is just pathetic.
    Not a 0, game is better than that. 4
  70. Nov 1, 2013
    What once began as a new era for DotA, filled only with potential and passion for the game, started out with only hopes and dreams for the game and the community, with valve's employees dedication and foresight they were able to develop patch after patch of high quality and entertainment value. As time progressed, however, Valve now only views the game as a giant hole of profit, with the remainder of the space for bugs that haven't been touched since beta (sad, I know). Instead, there now lies weekly hat updates, and a game update every couple of months of so If the developers are feeling it.

Not only is the development side of valve lackluster, but, with the recent community aspirations for the annual 'diretide' event, Valve has now not only ignored the celebratory season, but what is really saddening is their community management/responsiveness when it comes to such events in general. Oh, guess what? We got another hat update today. We were quite openly given the middle finger from Valve.

League of Legends might not be that great of a game, but at least they listen to the community. I won't go as far as to install the game, but now I know where my respect lies.
  71. Nov 1, 2013
    Terrible developers. If you played tfw before mannconomy you know for sure where this is all going. Hats, hats, and more hats. Bugs bugs, more bugs. No content, no content, no content.

Into the trash it all goes
  72. Nov 1, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
    0 communication and 0 visibility no visible MMR no ladders)
    No region locks.
    You take a perfect game and turn it into worst game ever created.
    GG WP
  73. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is already DEAD like TF2. Only cosmetiс items which doesnt make any sense. No awesome updates, no ladder, no new heroes. The only thing is to expect is the feeling about HL3.
  74. Nov 1, 2013
    This game is deader than Kim Jong-Il, we barely get any content patches or bug fixes while constantly flooded with out-of-theme hats and cosmetics. 0/10 wouldn't bang
  75. Nov 1, 2013
    Great game but 50% of it is destroyed by a company that doesn't talk to the community, hides player statistics and doesn't implement a ladder system for matchmaking.
  76. Nov 1, 2013
    I think, there is a lot of people misunderstanding wats going on here.
    We are not whining about a simple Halloween event but we are whining about all the lack of communication from Valve, the release of horribles cosmetics, and the time to port the heroes. Still remember when we used to get a hero or twice per week, I admit that one week is way too short to create a hero, record the voice
    etcaera.. but still. 3 months and havent got except cosmetic bundles for about 8 bucks.
    The game is free some people might say, yes it is a F2P but do you have an idea about how much money is valve making on us. If they can allow the International price, they are making a bloody bunch of dollars here. I"m really scared about the future of DotA 2 right now. A game is living only by the community, so if you are screwing with the community, your game is gonna be in a pretty bad shape.
  77. Nov 2, 2013
    Apparently Valve likes to just count money after the community funded the entire International 3. Doesn't give two craps about their community. ZEROssssss.
  78. Nov 2, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Disband Volvo please.
  79. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
    NO New Hero
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets.
    MORE TICKETS AND HATS
    MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE!
  80. Nov 2, 2013
    Broken MM.
    Bad communication with comminity.
    Hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats... and tickets only.
    Broken dreams about Halloween 2013.
    Sorry, but your wrong Valve.
    GL
  81. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide
    NO New Hero
    NO Updates
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets[3]
  82. Nov 2, 2013
    I am so disappointed! I dont care if there is no diretide but you HAD to announce that! People was waiting for that crap for 3 days some of them took day off work! Thats just BAD attitude to dota 2 community !
    SHAME ON YOU VALVE! Why cant you be as good as Blizzard for example? You made a HUGE fail this halloween!
    I am not going to buy any keys or sets from now on, until you will write
    an excuse letter! (prev. i spend about 1000 bucks on that!) Expand
  83. Nov 2, 2013
    This Game could be much better, but the Developer from Valve are horrible to support this game. Very bad matchmaking system(experience Player will be in same game with newbies) Very bad reporting system(just useless but really useless report system) 0 Communication from Developer, after 3 Years still 1000+ Bugs in game! If u want a MOBA try leage of legends or Heroes of Neverth, or Blizzard Dota. Expand
  84. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve does nothing. They doesn't care about the game, they only want to get money from it. They are too busy for new heroes and Halloween mode! For example LOL made Absolutly new hero every 2 weeks and valve cant made even 1. It's very sad guys,
  85. Nov 2, 2013
    Volvo where is my car?
    Bad mechanics!
    Bad report system!
  86. Zun
    Nov 3, 2013
  87. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve killed Dota 2. Hats, Hats, Hats, Couriers Tickets everywhere. Zero really good content in this game. Valve know how to make money but don't know how to talk with Dota community and they ruined our trust.
  88. Jul 21, 2013
    I've never been a big MOBA player and I really, REALLY suck at RTS games or any game that requires real time strategy: this point shows an opinion from an outsider, and not a veteran, as I just randomly got into this game and played for over 100 hours. Dota 2 is considered to this day "THE" MOBA game and it's impossible to deny that a lot of veterans and old gamers of the old version have both gripes and angers upon this game for changes and whatever: like I said, I'll just say what I think as a random gamer. And that is, this game is excellent...for a free to play game. For starters, the game already lets you use EVERY hero in the roster from the start with NO money required to buy other avatars: that is a HUGE pro because, as many know, in other f2p MOBA games (like LoL) you need to buy with real money the other heroes (or be extremely patient), or else you'll be stuck with a few bunches every week that changes sporadically. This also means that the only thing you can buy are costumes and keys for crates, which unlock other costumes or parts...just like tf2 (afterall it's also a game of Valve). But that's it actually: the game asks nothing else from us and the fact that you HAVE all the heroes at once means a HUGE longevity from the start: every hero is unique in their skillsets and have an unique design that are kinda fascinating (sure, there are exceptions, but if I had to make examples, it would take all day); the statuses and the levelling upgrades are very well programmed, since that you only need to check out for 6 stats :Attack, defense, speed and the 3 main stats, which are strength, agility and intelligence; these last stats are also how the heroes are splitted, which basically means that the items you will need are gonna be more or less effective, depending on your main attribute, which will increase BOTH your damage AND whatever the stat grants: for example strength increase hp, agility increases armor and attack speed, and intelligence gives you more mana and mana regenration. With the items splitted into 3 stats plus other statuses (and with also items that give unique abilities and many active items), you can see that, on paper, the game is very big and "complete" from the get go. Of course though, with a big roster of heroes, we also have a lot of issues with balancing: heroes are splitted into various roles that can do also multiple roles, and these roles also define their main focus on the match and how they must be played That it's actually well done...for the most part. Sure, some heroes WILL be more powerful than others and WILL need a lot of effort to take down, but at the same time you'll see their weaknesses from the instant you'll try to fight them, showing a balance...to a certain degree, since some heroes are extremely powerful that, while not being overpowered, they CAN be the ruination of the match. In the end, also, it's also up to the player, since every character have a weakness that must be exploited to take them down (Stealth based heroes, for instance, require a dust to take them down or you won't be able to spot them anymore). Enough of good points...what's rotten instead? There are various issues in the game like the difficulty that REALLY requires a lot of training in practice mode but, if I have to pick one in particular, it's gonna be...

The community.

This isn't the worst community ever...but sure is annoying! Don't take me wrong though, EVERY SINGLE ONLINE GAME has at least a part of community that can't stop annoy other people, so I can't really say it's the biggest problem of the game (or else every mmo or online game in existence would have a zero just because of the community). But yes, the community can be a problem: in many matches I've played, there was, AT BEST, one leaver from one of the teams...if not 2 or more: that means that if a player leaves, that match is gonna be a loss or a tough fight, because there's NO substitution of players; I heard they were planning some sort of player switching and I do hope so because I've seen so many matches lost because of one "insert insult" decided that not getting a first blood means we fail as a team. But I'll be honest saying that, while I've seen MANY bad players, I've also had many good people willing to cooperate and I rarely met too many "insert insult" willing to ruin the mood and the game, so I consider myself lucky to have played many good matches, without mentioning some matches won with huge disadvantage (I once won 3 against 5, but also lost 5 against 2!). Other issues are probably the items in the shop, which can be expensive too...but that's entirely for looks and nothing else, so it does't count. Probably there are other minor issues but I can't much, except that Dota 2, as a MOBA game, it's very complete and deep, with no restrictions on how to start: you can start anytime, and you can pick any hero and enjoy until you want, either improving or just for relaxing. The limit is only your patience.
  89. Jul 22, 2013
    best game ever, balanced heroes, no pay to win all you pay for is cosmetics, not only this but games are exhilterating and isnt about farming

it blows crappy league of legends out of the water
  90. Jul 22, 2013
    Being one of the high esteemed long time players of the DotA style RTS, i can safely say this is the best of the best. The players in EVERY type of game like this has a community base full of people with rage, it's just the way it plays out. the reason this game topples every other game like it is by having such a high production value, there are no new overpowered characters you have to buy, it's all there for you. there's no pay to win at all, the only reason you would pay for anything in the game is to support the developers or the professional gamers who play it. Expand
  91. Jul 20, 2013
    Only authentic FREE TO PLAY GAME in the whole Internet. That's pretty awesome. The ONE AND ONLY GAME that's doesn't give any advantage to expenders. Only CON, it's very addictive.
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    Let me start at the good points, DotA 2 is simply one of the best MOBA's out there today. LoL may be popular, but so is CoD, and is that a good game? No, absolutely not. DotA 2 basically shows gamers that games don't need to be extremely popular in order to be good. The graphics are on the verge of being out-of-date, however you eventually get used to them. Now, the community is one of the factors that SO many people have been complaining about, they say "OH!, they hate new players" or "They report us if we do something wrong!," that's only in the serious situations where someone is doing it intentionally, when they are actually experienced with the game. And yes, you will get one idiot who reports you for not knowing what to do, but hey, they're idiots, just remember that. The only time I had to report someone was when he was stealing my last-hits as a support and when I repeatedly kept telling him to do the opposite, he kept on doing it, and no, he wasnt a different nationality. Another thing I love about the game is the in-depth trading and cosmetic item system, quite similar to Team Fortress 2. I love the way people can design items on the workshop and then be able to have them sold on the official store. People have also made unofficial trading websites where players can make offers for trades, or place bets on tournament matches. Yes, the community can be a bit uptight sometimes, but they are just passionate people who love the game, although it may not seem that way. If you are new, occasionally, you will get one player who will be willing to help you learn, there have been days where thats all my friend and I do, help new players in public matches to get better at the game and to learn its rules and strategies. I think DotA 2 is a step up from other MOBA's like LoL, and i can almost guarantee that one day it will be as popular Expand
  93. Jul 19, 2013
    Great game that, despite having a single map, offers so much variety in terms of heroes and team interactivity that every single match feels unique. Not for the faint of heart, this game can take weeks or even months to become reasonably competent, but once you do...it is very enjoyable and rewarding. And if you learn the game the right way, even the learning process is tons of fun. But if learn it the wrong way...it can be horrible due to the community.

Speaking about that...if you are looking to get into DOTA2, here are a few tips that I think should make your n00b experience less painful:

1. Don't just stick to one or two heroes...in order to be a good player, you have to learn what the other heroes can do so you can better counter them. The worst thing in DOTA is to be ignorant of an opponent's abilities and then do something silly like run around when Bloodseeker ruptures you and wonder why you died. You only get this experience from trying out each hero.

2. On that note...until you are very confident, NEVER pick a hero you haven't played before in a multiplayer game. Always try out new heroes in bot games so you can get comfortable with how they play.

3. Most importantly, realize that DOTA is honestly more like a team sport than a game. It is competitive, and if you don't take it seriously, you will ruin the experience for your team-mates. I know it's frustrating when people yell at you, and sometimes they honestly are just wrong and being jerks...but be considerate and realize that if you go in unprepared you are basically being a jerk too. I mean, would you play goalie in a competitive game of soccer without ever practicing or even knowing what the goalie is supposed to do? No...so take the same philosophy with DOTA 2...dont' play a hero or a position/role when you are completely ignorant of how it is supposed to function. Just put in the time to do a bit of research and practice and you will have a much better experience!

Happy gaming!
  94. Jul 19, 2013
    This is a really top notch, excellent game for strategy game players. It features strong PvP, team elements and a vast variety of play styles paired with a steep learning curve. As you may have seen in other reviews the biggest knock against the game is the juvenile, petulant players that you will frequently encounter in random games. While playing some public matches is required to learn different strategies and techniques, I strongly advise you to find a stable group of friends who want to be responsible and fun to play with in order to enjoy this game fully. Expand
  95. Jul 19, 2013
    Dota 2 was the first of this genre (whatever it's called) that I've played. After a solid year and a go at it's competitors, I wouldn't go anywhere else. It boasts 100+, immediately accessible, unique heroes, solid mechanics and fun and exciting gameplay wrapped up in Valve's beautiful graphics. If you're new or struggling, there's plenty of resources and guides online and in game.

Get
    a group of committed friends from real life together and you'll spend many nights over skype, playing this game. You can even make friends over Dota 2 and band together after successful matches to play together again.

Recently I've ventured into the world of solo-queing and it's honestly not as bad a people make it out to be. There haven't been any abandonments and the report system is certainly working, there is far less negative behaviour then when I started a year ago. If you practice your hero, learn about them and do your job properly, then there is no reason for anyone to flame you.

I have never been addicted to a game as much as Dota 2.
  96. Jul 31, 2013
    I used to be an warcraft DotA addict and a hater not willing to play LoL, HoN or similar dota-like games. This is a genuine DotA successor. Of course it takes few games to get used to it, but when you do you realize it's the good old DotA additionally enhanced beyond your imagination since it's a standalone game, not limited by the warcraft. Everything that was ever missing in the old dota has been added and upgraded. Currently this is the best multiplayer & coop arpg game available. And it's for free Expand
  97. Jul 19, 2013
    Best game ever, have been playing it since wc3 DotA 6 years ago, still not boring and still got something to learn. DotA 2 have the deepest gameplay mechanic and strategic gameplay. only the bad side (and good side?) it have a steep learning curve. you can see from the review, it either 9-10, or 0 (LOL fanboys?) It have the essential from MOBA game. Easy to learn, Hard to master.

if you are new player want to try out DotA2, i suggest you read this first before try.
  98. Jul 20, 2013
    After Team Fortress 2, I would say it is the biggest and most successful creation of Valve. Even if the learning curve is steep it's fun playing with friends.
    Moreover it's "Free 2 Play" enjoy
  99. Jul 20, 2013
    This game takes critical thinking. That's why it's fun. You make decisions and learn from them. Working with friends or strangers over a relatively long period of time to dominate your enemy can be extremely fun. It's also awesome when notice yourself improving.
  100. Jul 20, 2013
    If you've ever wondered what a true team-based e-sport game would be, Dota 2 is it. If you take the time to learn the game, which is a daunting but deeply rewarding task, you'll see that Dota 2 parallels everything you see in professional sports today, and it's only going to keep growing and getting better. You can be sure of that with a great company like Valve developing the game whose third annual multimillion dollar prizepool tournament is only a few weeks away. Their commitment to making Dota 2 into a great e-sport is unrivaled, and the features they've added to the game such as DotaTV which allow you to watch professional games of Dota 2 inside the client and hear caster commentary, the in-game item purchase notifications, various real-time charts and graphs of game stats, spectator item drops (the virtual equivalent of catching a home-run ball at a baseball game) all make Dota 2 a great game to watch.
    And for their upcoming tournament, The International 3, they've really outdone themselves with the compendium item they're selling. It's a $10 virtual book which allows you to really follow and interact with the tournament as it progresses. You'll be able to make predictions about all kinds of game stats and winners, stamp your book with collectible player cards which you can collect from playing the game, create a fantasy team and earn points based on their performance throughout the tournament, and also vote on who you want to see play in the 1v1 and all-star matches using your compendium.

But possibly the best thing about the compendium is that 75% of your $10 purchase will go directly to the tournament's prizepool. What started out as a $1.6 million prize pool has almost reached $2.6 million through the community's purchasing of compendiums. And along the way, Valve has rewarded compendium purchasers for reaching 5 of the prizepool milestones by them unique skins and items which themselves are worth the $10 purchase (Any future compendium buyers even get all the previous rewards as well so they won't be missing out). Even the 1v1 tournament portion portion of the event wasn't originally planned, but is now being held as a reward for the compendium reaching its 5th milestone.
    By getting into Dota 2, you're not just learning to play a game, you're learning to play an e-sport. It's a game you'll have countless hours of fun playing, but also a game you can watch and follow even when you don't feel like playing. And watching Dota 2 can be just as captivating as playing it, because there can be so many amazing and exciting things that can happen.

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.