Dota 2 PC

6.2

Mixed or average reviews- based on 12021 Ratings

1. Aug 17, 2014
    Awesome. Game Nice graphics.Just Server issues which really suck as they Give Low priority. Otherwise its good game.Its best game in Free to play category.
  2. Aug 26, 2014
    best best best game ever in the world no games can say anymore front thisbest best best game ever in the world no games can say anymore front this game.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Expand
  3. Aug 28, 2014
    Since the game started as a patch on WC3 TFT, the game kept evolving. But when it was released as Dota 2, the game mechanics, heroes and features are not getting better in means that dont make profit. But it is the best MOBA out there.
  4. Aug 29, 2014
    Great game, free to play, free updates, hell even the cosmetics you pay for you can get for free, well not realistically, but you get the point. Fiddling with the custom map maker, also free, having fun with that. Wish more people played least played mode, I feel that's the best environment to learn heroes.
  5. Sep 4, 2015
    Dota 2 is a really fun game you can choose 100 heroes to play as, i know the dota community is bad but come on just enjoy the fun and ignore those stupid people that are hating
  6. Jul 21, 2013
    The best action-rpg "MOBA" of all time. A real "e-sport" to the community of PC gamers. Dota 2 is a challenging game for beginners to the more experienced player.

For those who know how to play, have a balanced match with other players of similar skill or even more experienced is very rewarding and fun, it feel like to play a real game of football, basketball or any other sport under the same conditions.

But not everything is perfect. For beginners is one of the hardest games to learn and master. All choices are important, since the hero to your items or even your "line" matter. And to make the right choices you need to understand and consider what qualities, disadvantages and various other aspects when choosing... and the only way to learn is by trying, struggling, being blamed for the defeats and various other things.

If you take learning with humor you'll probably have a good laughs, but if you do not have a lot of patience to learn and not have anyone to help you, I advise you to skip this game and avoid stress.

The main reason why I can not give 10/10 is the process of training that should be much improved as well as some other aspects such as match-making.

Finally, like any new game Dota 2 have their faults that can be corrected over time, but that surely does not affect the main purpose of the game, which is fun, challenging and competitive, something that the game achieves very effectively, hence...

9/10 for Dota 2.
  7. Jul 27, 2013
    I have to say the learning curve for this game is higher than what you'd think it would be. I remember going through the tutorial, and thinking i can't believe it wants me to play all these games against bots and other noobs. I found, to my enjoyment, that it is long for a reason, which is that the game is incredibly in depth, so much more so than it may appear on the surface prior toI have to say the learning curve for this game is higher than what you'd think it would be. I remember going through the tutorial, and thinking i can't believe it wants me to play all these games against bots and other noobs. I found, to my enjoyment, that it is long for a reason, which is that the game is incredibly in depth, so much more so than it may appear on the surface prior to playing.

I've sunk way too many hours into this if that is any indication of it's level of excellence. Simply amazing, and it's free too!
  8. Jul 30, 2013
    This game is amazing, although many people say that lives in DotA. Valve and IceFrog worked so hard, and they continue their work, adding new heroes and debugging the game, so I think that Dota 2 becomes better and better, and it will be one of the most recollectable game of the 2010's.
  9. Jul 30, 2013
    This game has a lot to offer and its fun. Sure there is space for improvements but its barely out of Beta. Newcomers might dislike the community but thats the way it is. League of Legends is a lot worse. All so called "MOBA"-Games tend to have a toxic playerbase.

Other than that, just ignore all the Haters from the LoL-community. Just proves how toxic they can be. This game is designed for the hardcore veterans and offers a lot more tactics and ways to outplay the other team. Its far more complex and interesting and of course technically superior. You cant compare LoL and Dota 2 anyway because they feel so different. LoL is also fun because its casual and easy to pick up.

So far, i really like the visuals of the Map and the Spells in Dota 2. The delay and sometimes clunky controlls arent that bad.
  10. Aug 4, 2013
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    It's not fun, it won't lead you anywhere, it'll try to make you addicted to it and ever-miserable for being so.
    Nothing to see here except vanity.
  11. Aug 5, 2013
    500+ hrs in and I still feel like I'm just starting to learn. Extremely fun when played with friends. Community little bit harsh overall and of course many to deal with but it doesn't take away from the awesomeness of the whole thing.
  12. Aug 22, 2013
    It's a really well made game, with lots of customization and characters to choose from. It ain't my thing though, but it still is a well made game. You'll like it if you are a LoL fan or that kind of stuff
  13. Sep 1, 2013
    Biggest learning curve of any game out there, but once you surpass that it is the most fulfilling gaming experience ever. I am still learning new tricks and strategies and im slightly over 2000 hours played. I'm still addicted, definitely most gratifying if you're playing with friends as a team. Only negative thing that could be said is the community can be filled with trash talking andBiggest learning curve of any game out there, but once you surpass that it is the most fulfilling gaming experience ever. I am still learning new tricks and strategies and im slightly over 2000 hours played. I'm still addicted, definitely most gratifying if you're playing with friends as a team. Only negative thing that could be said is the community can be filled with trash talking and people who ruin your game doing one of many things, that being said after playing a ton and moving up in experience I have seen much less of this and I rarely have to report people anymore. This game takes immense amounts of time to learn and become competitive with but that aside, its the best multiplayer game to ever have been made. Expand
  14. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I hoped this game would get me really hooked up for a long long time but for my surprise when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really unsupportive not beginner-friendly I just need 3 words to describe this game WORST COMUNNITY EVER Expand
  15. Nov 1, 2013
    Thx for new tickets on Halloween Valve. We rly need this tickets.
    Event? No thx. Only hats and tickets.
    Zero information, zero news.
    Happy Halloween!!!.
  16. Nov 1, 2013
    Volvo Dead Game, Didn't Give Diretide. Please Fix. Going to install League of LEgends now. Worst Game Ever. Gaben is the anti christ. I hate volvo. I am drunk. this game. EZ Rares.
  17. Nov 8, 2013
    So good game, valve is the best, diretide will come out, and it will be great for us. I think, valve heared community voice and will fix it as soon as can.
  18. Nov 8, 2013
    Communication restored and admitted mistakes. Admitted mistakes, when was the last time you saw a big company with a big cash cow admit their mistakes without a lawsuit? Never. Valve can be trusted and while MM always gives you hard close games, i guess it is fair for both sides.
  19. Nov 2, 2013
    Developers don't communicate with the fanbase and no real updates or heroes in MONTHS. I don't play LoL, but I'm considering going to that because at least the devs care and there is constantly new content. All Dota 2 has is HATS. HATS AND COURIERS.
  20. Jul 26, 2013
    I played both LoL and dota 2 and by far Dota 2 is best!! First of all in grafics ,amazing work! And of course its more challenging! the only bad i can find is the noob russians! they are everywhere and they dont speak english at all when they have a choise about language in server selection!
  21. Jul 26, 2013
    A superb game. My first experience with a Moba game was LoL, and this is most certainly a better game. The community can be very vocal about their distaste towards a players actions, but in my experience it was no worse than what players in LoL are like, and it is fairly simple to ignore the chat in the game so it is never much of a problem. The graphics are well done for the most part,A superb game. My first experience with a Moba game was LoL, and this is most certainly a better game. The community can be very vocal about their distaste towards a players actions, but in my experience it was no worse than what players in LoL are like, and it is fairly simple to ignore the chat in the game so it is never much of a problem. The graphics are well done for the most part, and the free to play model for the game is outstanding. The amount of experimentation and strategy in the game can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it makes the game better once you get used to it. After playing this since the beginning of beta, i can no longer imagine going back to LoL or any other Moba. Expand
  22. Nov 8, 2013
    Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Expand
  23. Nov 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There's 2 things about Dota 2 it's completely free and it's developed by VALVe. If that's not enough for you to try this game I don't know what is. The only thing that you have to spend in order to play this game is time. That's right, Dota 2 is not like most other games and that's because it's very complex, so be patient, learn the mechanics and once it's in your system then you'll start… Expand
  24. Nov 1, 2013
    VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE

pls volvo
    pls
    LOL>doto
    diretide plsdiretide plsdiretide plsdiretide plsdiretide plsdiretide plsdiretide plsdiretide plsdiretide pls

ded gaem
  25. Nov 7, 2013
    NO Diretide NO New Hero NO Updates NO Normal matchmaking system New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets
    New updates is new sets and tickets
  26. Aug 15, 2013
    DotA 2 is probably the best multiplayer game ever created.

It is a balanced MOBA, great graphics, a lot of servers around the world, just perfect.

Most importantly it's free, so just install Steam and install it as soon as possible.
  27. Oct 2, 2013
    muito foda o melhor jogo que ja joguei vale muito apena o jogo não repetitivo e viciante demais não cenecista de ficar gastando dinheiro de verdade para conseguir ganha como outros jogos grátis fazem por ai
  28. Nov 1, 2013
    Valve screwed the community over again,4 months no hero,no Halloween event (even though other Valve games have it),just hats. The game is dead. That's it.
  29. Nov 8, 2013
    DOTA 2 is the best in the MOBA class. I have played LoL, DOTA, DOTA 2 and some lesser known MOBAs and DOTA 2 is by far the best. In addition, it is F2P which is amazing. And unlike, LoL or HoN which require you to use a rotating hero list until you buy your own with real money or accumulate enough in-game currency to purchase a single hero
  30. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Give Dire tide Give Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tideGive Dire tide Expand
  31. Nov 2, 2013
    Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide! Give Diretide!
  32. Nov 2, 2013
    Maybe it's normal, when 12 years old kid's are so angry.
    People who want to play dota2, people who like it dont need any kind of events
    They just playing and loving it
  33. Nov 2, 2013
    VOLVO GOVNO. NET iventa, togda NETY ocenok, NETY deneg za shmotki. SOSITE MOY ****
    VOLVO GOVNO. NET iventa, togda NETY ocenok, NETY deneg za shmotki. SOSITE MOY
  34. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve spoiled Halloween, I was really waiting for Diretide, but there was no feedback from valve. They hurt my feelings because even without adding the event they must have communicated with us.
  35. Nov 2, 2013
    17 pages of negative rating just because they did not get a diretide this year. Kids huh?
    Simply the best moba out there.
    If you just wanna have fun All Pick, Random, Single Draft
    If you want a bit more competitive gameplay Captains Mode, Captains Draft, Random Draft
  36. Nov 8, 2013
    Valve did a great job by hiring Icefrog, you can't find such a balanced game without Icefrog and you can't find such a great detailed game without Valve

Balanced Game Competitive game Greatly detailed GOTY 2013 :D
  37. Nov 8, 2013
    Deep strategy and tactics game with many different outcomes. Updated regularly with new content and balance patches. Overall a great improvement from wc3 DotA, and the best MOBA out there (by far).
  38. Nov 8, 2013
    Dota2 has come a long way since the beta, and although it's still lacking parity with Dota1 it is an amazingly polished game. What I love about the game is mostly the mechanics and how varied and different all the heroes are. You can play this game on a pretty casual level or a more serious level but you will always improve and learn new things all the time. And everything is free! TheDota2 has come a long way since the beta, and although it's still lacking parity with Dota1 it is an amazingly polished game. What I love about the game is mostly the mechanics and how varied and different all the heroes are. You can play this game on a pretty casual level or a more serious level but you will always improve and learn new things all the time. And everything is free! The only stuff you have to pay for are cosmetics and tournaments. The only negative thing I have to say about Dota2 is that the userbase can be very immature and stupid at times, but that doesn't take anything away from the game itself. My definitive favourite game on the PC. Expand
  39. Jan 5, 2015
    BEST GAME IN STEAM,BEST GAME IN PC for you guys that hate this at least learn how to play i wonder why soo many peps hate this its free you dont need to use money/play 1 hour to unlock heroes,thank you gabe newell
  40. Jul 22, 2013
    This game is great. It's free, it's competitive, it's fun. No stall meta-game, every hero is useful and deadly, good balance due to the DotA-Allstars dev team and the age of the game with constant patches.
    Pros:
    -Non-stall metagame -Fun with friends or if you're lucky enough then with PuGs as well -Every hero is useful -Only some heroes are somewhat-the-same, all others are very
    Pros:
    -Non-stall metagame
    -Fun with friends or if you're lucky enough then with PuGs as well
    -Every hero is useful
    -Only some heroes are somewhat-the-same, all others are very unique
    -Game rewards players for learning advanced mechanics (use of terrain, etc.)
    -A lot of heroes to choose from
    -Deep mechanics
    Cons:
    -Huge learning curve
    -Community
    -Matchmaking often does a bad match with players

This game is worth playing. When you'll overcome the learning phase of the game, the game will become fun as hell.
  41. Jul 19, 2013
    Best game ever, have been playing it since wc3 DotA 6 years ago, still not boring and still got something to learn.

DotA 2 have the deepest gameplay mechanic and strategic gameplay. only the bad side (and good side?) it have a steep learning curve. you can see from the review, it either 9-10, or 0 (LOL fanboys?) It have the essential from MOBA game. Easy to learn, Hard to master.

DotA 2 have the deepest gameplay mechanic and strategic gameplay.
    only the bad side (and good side?) it have a steep learning curve.
    you can see from the review, it either 9-10, or 0 (LOL fanboys?)

It have the essential from MOBA game. Easy to learn, Hard to master.

if you are new player want to try out DotA2, i suggest you read this first before try.
  42. Jul 20, 2013
    After Team Fortress 2, I would say it is the biggest and most successful creation of Valve. Even if the learning curve is steep it's fun playing with friends.
    Moreover it's "Free 2 Play" enjoy
  43. Jul 21, 2013
    Dota 2 is a team game. If you don't like the idea of 5 people working together to win a game then this isn't for you.

If you're a new player playing the game genre for the 1st time you will find it very hard and complicated, you will probably lose most of your 1st 100 games if you're committed to the game. Once you grasp the basics of the game last hitting, denying, warding, map-awareness, etc. you might be guy who can win the game for your team and it feels very good when that happens carrying your whole team to victory.
    Losing in Dota 2 can be very frustrating specially if you feel like your the only one actually trying to win, if you're on a losing streak try to stop playing before you punch your PC monitor.

Most people think that Dota 2 graphic are not very good, I agree to this it could use a little work.
    Dota 2 community like all games it has it's own share of that like to flame/rage/unsupportive during games but it also has nice people.
  44. Jul 22, 2013
    Traditional and innovative
    Dota 2; Moba to continue and further development of its kind that was a game. Valve, it will move to a better location anyway. Valve created wish you continued success. To make the game more innovative Valve should do more than their best.
  45. Jul 23, 2013
    Dota 2 shows how a moba is supposed to be, an 5v5 Arena where the arena can be changed to your advantages to make deep strategy use. Dota 2 has a hard learning curve and this will follow you until you stop playing. You can never truly master the game because the situation always changes.
    If you want to compare it to other moba's is dota the big mean brother of the others.
    There is no
    There is no better moba, its comes down on your own taste. Want to still have some fun, play LoL.
    Want to try hard and cry a little, play Dota. I also see alot of bad reviews because of the community. last time I checked you don't rate a game on the community. The community can be bad but just ignore it and carry on with it untill you find a proper team. Maybe don't be such a loner and make a team so you don't have to team up with pubs. The graphics are fine as they are. The gameplay is excellent. Voice actors are excellent, the lore falls a bit short now and then but it's being worked on. The way that the community can make money out of a game someone else completely made, some people don't understand this but it's like going to a market, they set up an store for you and you just deliver the items.
  46. Nov 1, 2013
    Valve destroyed game, stupid corporation which dont care about customer.

more hats less bug fix more hats less bug fix more hats less bug fix more hats less bug fix
  47. Jul 29, 2013
    This game has a way lower user score then the game deserves because League of Legends fan boyish Ftards are all over this game. Don't mind the score and give the game a try, you won't regret it.
  48. Aug 2, 2013
    Probably the deepest and most meaningful pvp experience you can have in an online game. From Hero choices, to lanes and item selections, this game has the possibilities of chess wrapped around a ridiculously skilled rts game.

Still learning and getting better 400 hours in.
  49. Aug 5, 2013
    I play it with 2007, was very glad when the Valve pay attention to it and improved it!
    play it around 1500 hours and will play even more! 10 of 10!
    ps who is not able to play DotA and let him go play lol, he is for the weak, DotA for the strong!
  50. Aug 25, 2013
    This game is extremely addictive and can be even more fun if in a party of people. Teams really make the game the best and the more you play, the better you are as the character. enjoy sitting down and spending an hour or two playing this game. Anyone who has given this game below a 4 seriously needs to replay this game. One crappy game does not mean the game is bad. Nor does having aThis game is extremely addictive and can be even more fun if in a party of people. Teams really make the game the best and the more you play, the better you are as the character. enjoy sitting down and spending an hour or two playing this game. Anyone who has given this game below a 4 seriously needs to replay this game. One crappy game does not mean the game is bad. Nor does having a group of players who can't help you first game either. Expand
  51. Sep 1, 2013
    At first I was kind of sceptical. Normally, I really don't like MOBAs like LoL or HoN. But then I discovered Dota. The game itself is REALLY hard for beginners. But don't let that discourage you! It is really worth learning everything, though it might take more than 50-100 in-game-hours to fully comprehend the most of what you should do. You can always learn something new in the game, butAt first I was kind of sceptical. Normally, I really don't like MOBAs like LoL or HoN. But then I discovered Dota. The game itself is REALLY hard for beginners. But don't let that discourage you! It is really worth learning everything, though it might take more than 50-100 in-game-hours to fully comprehend the most of what you should do. You can always learn something new in the game, but the beginners might be a little confused.

The game itself has some things which are considered bugs but actually are intentional mechanics (such as the Pudge-Fountain hook with Chen) but if there is a bug Dota mostly tries to fix it as soon as possible.

The characters over all are MOSTLY balanced. Though there are, in my opinion, some characters that are easier than others, which makes them seem totally op if you play decent, and others not even close to good if you play them like a professional. While I say this I am thinking about Spirit Breaker, Sniper or a well played Pudge. These are the only characters they really should nerf, because you can't do ANYTHING if pudge lands a hook, spirit charges you or sniper perma-stuns you with headshot. Besides that I like the balancing a lot.

If you come to the community this game really shows it's downside. People are complete a**holes when it comes to small things like picking or laning. If they see 3 hard carrys picked they are going to pick a 4th one instead of a much needed support. This also screws up the lanes and a lot of people don't listen to more experienced players when it comes to laning or small things like mechanics. The report buttons are not even close to be enough. There is report-button for quitters, trolling or people who simply just don't listen to people who have more experience then them. It really sucks not to be able to report someone like this.

Another thing I want to talk about are russians. I have no Idea what a russian is supposed to do on an english west-europe server but they are still there and it sucks. They will, no matter what you tell them, do exactly what they want, don't speak english at all, even though you searched for the english language-preference and they will ruin your game big time. And this holds to be true for about 97,2% of the russians you meet in dota.

The communication with the team is overall quite okay, most people will react if you tell them something or suggest what you could do next. Of chourse, it happens from time to time that they won't even listen to you, but that is rarely the chase.

But my overall impressions after over 400 hours of playing: I love this game. If you play with 4 friends you won't have the problem that you have to deal with russians or idiots. This makes the game a lot cooler. Beginners might have trouble but it is really worth checking out, and I say that though I don't like MOBAs, so this really means something.
  52. Nov 9, 2013
    This is one of the deepest and best games I've ever played, the balancing is done regularly, the graphics are awesome and so on. If u ever wanted to play a MOBA u should really play this game because it out-classes every other game in it's genre!
  53. Nov 1, 2013
    Valve is unable to communicate with the community at all.

Not a single word is said about what is going on, no updates just money whores.
    How can a company seriously be so retarded if it would be so easy to just tell us what is going on.
  54. Nov 8, 2013
    got diretideThis game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in
  55. Nov 2, 2013
    One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free, the only paid content are cosmetical items that DO NOT change gameplay.
  56. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide!
    NO New Hero!
    NO Normal matchmaking system!
    New updates is new sets and tickets!
    MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE!
    MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE!
  57. Nov 2, 2013
  58. Nov 2, 2013
    NO new hero!
    NO bug fix!
    NO graphic design!
    NO server maintenance!
    Updates always new hats hats and hats!
    This game has turned into hats sale!
    Dead game!One point that no more
  59. Nov 2, 2013
    No finish old heros.
    No news.
    No major updates in the webpage.
    No diretide.
    No event.
    No feedback.

No fans pleased by you Valve.

Need to stop higher prority merchandising they have and support the fans.
  60. Jul 23, 2013
    A good MOBA game for advance player, so you may want to stay away to this game if you're not really good at MOBA games.
    Game have interesting characters, some design of the characters kinda feels odd because they are not the original design because most of it is own by Blizzard so they made some few changes of the looks.
    The only gripe with this game is.... it is for advance players so
    The only gripe with this game is.... it is for advance players so you're going to rip your hair out if you play pvp. I recommend practice with bots and other friendly players, i haven't came across a mean player yet but i'll soon meet.
    Overall it's a good MOBA game and it's my Opinion SUCK IT HATERS!!!
  61. Aug 7, 2013
    I've been playing DotA since Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos in 2003 and played through dota-league, several in-house leagues etc., and I've got to say that DotA 2 brings the best aspects of the genre alive. I've played Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends, Smite and several other MOBA games and I love all of them, but somehow DotA 2 just keeps me pulling back in. Very, very well made andI've been playing DotA since Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos in 2003 and played through dota-league, several in-house leagues etc., and I've got to say that DotA 2 brings the best aspects of the genre alive. I've played Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends, Smite and several other MOBA games and I love all of them, but somehow DotA 2 just keeps me pulling back in. Very, very well made and with Icefrog's lead, it's going to keep us entertained for years to come. Expand
  62. Aug 17, 2013
    I have just 3 words -
    Not for quitters.................................................................................................................
  63. Sep 21, 2013
    Its a great game!!! I waited for 3-4 hours for the game to finish downloading. Its worth downloading the game. The graphics are good. Firstly, it felt nothing but after i allocated some time learning to get used to the game. Its hell amazing. It was a great experience playing the game. This game has sophisticated mechanics which are even better than LoL game. This is a must try for allIts a great game!!! I waited for 3-4 hours for the game to finish downloading. Its worth downloading the game. The graphics are good. Firstly, it felt nothing but after i allocated some time learning to get used to the game. Its hell amazing. It was a great experience playing the game. This game has sophisticated mechanics which are even better than LoL game. This is a must try for all online game lovers of this kinds of games!!!! Expand
  64. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No event! Dota2 end game this game solo money nou event game end dota 2 derimo igra radi deneg ne igritev nee na igrokov xui oni polozili urodi suka imm tok internisinali Expand
  65. Nov 1, 2013
    Volvo has abandoned the game. All they care for is the hats now. No more heroes, no more events. JUST MONEY. VALVE DAMN IT. GIVE DIRETIDE! YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY ANYMORE
  66. Nov 8, 2013
    I am very glad that you talked to the players. Why not do it always in advance? If you are not ready to release the update, tell us, we all understand.
    Tnx for information, Valve.
  67. Nov 2, 2013
  68. Nov 8, 2013
    thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve thanks Valve
  69. Jul 22, 2013
    I can honestly say that DOTA2 is the best game I played in my 31 years of life, and I played quite a lot of them The depth of mechanics, fun and speed of combat, brutality of mistakes and joy of skillful play all compose into a perfect mix. Strongly recommended to be played with friends over VOIP. 700 hours played and I still feel like I was starting. So much to learn, grasp, so muchI can honestly say that DOTA2 is the best game I played in my 31 years of life, and I played quite a lot of them The depth of mechanics, fun and speed of combat, brutality of mistakes and joy of skillful play all compose into a perfect mix. Strongly recommended to be played with friends over VOIP. 700 hours played and I still feel like I was starting. So much to learn, grasp, so much satisfaction from actually doing it. Pick it up. It will take over your life if you want to play it well, but you're in for the best ride of your gaming years. It's free, but you will spend money on cosmetics because they look really, really cool, they can be traded which is fun in its own self, and they give you that feeling of supporting this game that you will wish to never stop existing Easiest 10 out of 10 ever. Expand
  70. Nov 8, 2013
  71. Nov 4, 2013
    Zaebis'
    Zaebis'
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but both games are compleatly different. Its like comparing COD and Battlefield, they are so different that connot be compared. (no preference on either game, I think bot of them are good) Give this game a try, the learning curve is very steep but it is rewarding when you learn. I think this is the best gave valve has ever developed and has been the most played game on steam ever since the second year of beta development. Try it out, its free and badass!
  72. Jul 18, 2013
    Valve put a tonne of thought and process into this game for a long time and to me it has payed good dividends in the long run the game was released how it should have been slow and gradually unlike many other games that are sometimes rushed out to the public to fast. I've put around 30-40 hours of gameplay along with many tutorial videos there is so much to learn, find and discover fromValve put a tonne of thought and process into this game for a long time and to me it has payed good dividends in the long run the game was released how it should have been slow and gradually unlike many other games that are sometimes rushed out to the public to fast. I've put around 30-40 hours of gameplay along with many tutorial videos there is so much to learn, find and discover from the characters within the game it seems endless at this stage which is all for the better. Dota 2 is how a free to play game differentiates from all the other free to play games because it brings the community together more easily doesn't force item purchases or special content to certain players. Dota 2 will only get better from here to study characters and abilities correctly is hard enough and rewarding. This game gets a 9.2 from me with my nostril hairs seal of approval. Expand
  73. Jul 19, 2013
    Never got into Dota....But i love Dota 2 and i'm not into MOBA games or even MP games that much that are not coop games. But dota 2 has coop! I love the UI and how it has it's own Friends and invite UI and lessons on how to play. Fun game.
  74. Nov 8, 2013
    It's a great game. Volvo has appologized for the lack of diretide. It a shame that some people felt the need to spam diretide comments, but it's a great game with rich mechanics, and great gameplay
  75. Jul 19, 2013
    Dota 2 was the first of this genre (whatever it's called) that I've played. After a solid year and a go at it's competitors, I wouldn't go anywhere else. It boasts 100+, immediately accessible, unique heroes, solid mechanics and fun and exciting gameplay wrapped up in Valve's beautiful graphics. If you're new or struggling, there's plenty of resources and guides online and in game.

Get

Get a group of committed friends from real life together and you'll spend many nights over skype, playing this game. You can even make friends over Dota 2 and band together after successful matches to play together again.

Recently I've ventured into the world of solo-queing and it's honestly not as bad a people make it out to be. There haven't been any abandonments and the report system is certainly working, there is far less negative behaviour then when I started a year ago. If you practice your hero, learn about them and do your job properly, then there is no reason for anyone to flame you.

I have never been addicted to a game as much as Dota 2.
  76. Jul 24, 2013
    Let me start at the good points, DotA 2 is simply one of the best MOBA's out there today. LoL may be popular, but so is CoD, and is that a good game? No, absolutely not. DotA 2 basically shows gamers that games don't need to be extremely popular in order to be good. The graphics are on the verge of being out-of-date, however you eventually get used to them. Now, the community is one of theLet me start at the good points, DotA 2 is simply one of the best MOBA's out there today. LoL may be popular, but so is CoD, and is that a good game? No, absolutely not. DotA 2 basically shows gamers that games don't need to be extremely popular in order to be good. The graphics are on the verge of being out-of-date, however you eventually get used to them. Now, the community is one of the factors that SO many people have been complaining about, they say "OH!, they hate new players" or "They report us if we do something wrong!," that's only in the serious situations where someone is doing it intentionally, when they are actually experienced with the game. And yes, you will get one idiot who reports you for not knowing what to do, but hey, they're idiots, just remember that. The only time I had to report someone was when he was stealing my last-hits as a support and when I repeatedly kept telling him to do the opposite, he kept on doing it, and no, he wasnt a different nationality. Another thing I love about the game is the in-depth trading and cosmetic item system, quite similar to Team Fortress 2. I love the way people can design items on the workshop and then be able to have them sold on the official store. People have also made unofficial trading websites where players can make offers for trades, or place bets on tournament matches. Yes, the community can be a bit uptight sometimes, but they are just passionate people who love the game, although it may not seem that way. If you are new, occasionally, you will get one player who will be willing to help you learn, there have been days where thats all my friend and I do, help new players in public matches to get better at the game and to learn its rules and strategies. I think DotA 2 is a step up from other MOBA's like LoL, and i can almost guarantee that one day it will be as popular Expand
  77. Aug 7, 2013
    Good grief, another amazing video game by VALVe! I was shocked when I heard the announcement that VALVe was publishing this game. After all, this game was originally a mod for Warcraft III, a really fun strategy game made by Blizzard Entertainment for the PC. VALVe is a company well known for their first person shooters (Half-Life, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike), so I was wondering whyGood grief, another amazing video game by VALVe! I was shocked when I heard the announcement that VALVe was publishing this game. After all, this game was originally a mod for Warcraft III, a really fun strategy game made by Blizzard Entertainment for the PC. VALVe is a company well known for their first person shooters (Half-Life, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike), so I was wondering why they were even entering Blizzard's territory with this game. My questions were soon put to rest when I played the game. All I can say is that this game is simply amazing. To start, the gameplay is a mixture between Real-Time Strategy and role-playing games. In this game however, you are not controlling your factions, you are only controlling your heroes. Basically, your heroes level up over time like in a Role-playing game, and the way you control them is like a strategy game. This is actually quite a good mixture. It worked in Warcraft III, and it works perfectly here. However, there is more to the gameplay than just that. This game pits two mighty teams against each other (the radiant and the dire). One side is noticeably more heroic, guarding a lush green forest, while the other is noticeably darker, guarding an ashen wasteland. The overall goal is to destroy the enemy team's ancient (base of operations). To do this, you really need to coordinate with your teammates, and let them know what is happening around the battlefield. I think that this is a very good approach, especially considering that the game is entirely multiplayer. The graphics of this game are also quite good. Everything is quite beautiful, and enjoyable for anyone who loves video game graphics. There is no real story to this game, which although I have criticized in the past, I don't feel the need to here. All of the characters in this game have their own stories to read if you ever want a good story in this game. There is only one real complaint that I have with this game as a matter of fact. This game does have a very steep learning curve. It is easy to learn, but incredibly difficult to master. You need to find a hero that suits your playstyle, which if you ask me, can take ages to figure out considering that there are over one-hundred of them. However, having over one-hundred heroes is not a bad thing. In fact, I'd say it's a great thing. It gives you so much more variety on what kind of hero you can play as. Overall, I'd say that this is another fantastic game by VALVe software. It is ultra-competitive, fast, furious, and one heck of a lot of fun. It's steep learning curve may be a tad bit problematic, however, that does not stop me from awarding this game with a 9 out of 10. Expand
  78. Jul 18, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well Played!
    Well Played!
    Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played!
  79. fwb
    Jul 17, 2013
    I've played dota since it started as a small community 10 years ago (dota 1), and noticed that no matter what other popular online multiplayer games I tried (counter strike, world of warcraft, team fortress, etc), I always came back to dota. I thought I was weird, but now am happy to see dota get the attention it deserves. Dota's re-playability is unlimited. Because there are 100+I've played dota since it started as a small community 10 years ago (dota 1), and noticed that no matter what other popular online multiplayer games I tried (counter strike, world of warcraft, team fortress, etc), I always came back to dota. I thought I was weird, but now am happy to see dota get the attention it deserves. Dota's re-playability is unlimited. Because there are 100+ characters to choose from, you can play literally thousands of matches and no two games will be alike. It's a tough, teamwork-centric, competitive game with a steep and limitless learning curve which may not be for everyone, but if you are into those types of games, this is the best of its type, hands-down. Expand
  80. Jul 18, 2013
    Played the first one a lot...have about 1300 hours in this one. THE BEST MOBA GAME EVER CREATED!
    It improves on every single thing that was bad in the first...and lets face it,whoever played DOTA 1 is BOUND to LOVE THIS ONE :D

Dota 2 best moba game hands down
  81. Jul 19, 2013
    This is a really top notch, excellent game for strategy game players. It features strong PvP, team elements and a vast variety of play styles paired with a steep learning curve. As you may have seen in other reviews the biggest knock against the game is the juvenile, petulant players that you will frequently encounter in random games. While playing some public matches is required to learnThis is a really top notch, excellent game for strategy game players. It features strong PvP, team elements and a vast variety of play styles paired with a steep learning curve. As you may have seen in other reviews the biggest knock against the game is the juvenile, petulant players that you will frequently encounter in random games. While playing some public matches is required to learn different strategies and techniques, I strongly advise you to find a stable group of friends who want to be responsible and fun to play with in order to enjoy this game fully. Expand
  82. Jul 20, 2013
    If you've ever wondered what a true team-based e-sport game would be, Dota 2 is it. If you take the time to learn the game, which is a daunting but deeply rewarding task, you'll see that Dota 2 parallels everything you see in professional sports today, and it's only going to keep growing and getting better. You can be sure of that with a great company like Valve developing the game whoseIf you've ever wondered what a true team-based e-sport game would be, Dota 2 is it. If you take the time to learn the game, which is a daunting but deeply rewarding task, you'll see that Dota 2 parallels everything you see in professional sports today, and it's only going to keep growing and getting better. You can be sure of that with a great company like Valve developing the game whose third annual multimillion dollar prizepool tournament is only a few weeks away. Their commitment to making Dota 2 into a great e-sport is unrivaled, and the features they've added to the game such as DotaTV which allow you to watch professional games of Dota 2 inside the client and hear caster commentary, the in-game item purchase notifications, various real-time charts and graphs of game stats, spectator item drops (the virtual equivalent of catching a home-run ball at a baseball game) all make Dota 2 a great game to watch.
    And for their upcoming tournament, The International 3, they've really outdone themselves with the compendium item they're selling. It's a $10 virtual book which allows you to really follow and interact with the tournament as it progresses. You'll be able to make predictions about all kinds of game stats and winners, stamp your book with collectible player cards which you can collect from playing the game, create a fantasy team and earn points based on their performance throughout the tournament, and also vote on who you want to see play in the 1v1 and all-star matches using your compendium.

But possibly the best thing about the compendium is that 75% of your $10 purchase will go directly to the tournament's prizepool. What started out as a $1.6 million prize pool has almost reached $2.6 million through the community's purchasing of compendiums. And along the way, Valve has rewarded compendium purchasers for reaching 5 of the prizepool milestones by them unique skins and items which themselves are worth the $10 purchase (Any future compendium buyers even get all the previous rewards as well so they won't be missing out). Even the 1v1 tournament portion portion of the event wasn't originally planned, but is now being held as a reward for the compendium reaching its 5th milestone.
    By getting into Dota 2, you're not just learning to play a game, you're learning to play an e-sport. It's a game you'll have countless hours of fun playing, but also a game you can watch and follow even when you don't feel like playing. And watching Dota 2 can be just as captivating as playing it, because there can be so many amazing and exciting things that can happen.
  83. Jul 20, 2013
    Only authentic FREE TO PLAY GAME in the whole Internet. That's pretty awesome. The ONE AND ONLY GAME that's doesn't give any advantage to expenders. Only CON, it's very addictive.
  84. Jul 22, 2013
    Being one of the high esteemed long time players of the DotA style RTS, i can safely say this is the best of the best. The players in EVERY type of game like this has a community base full of people with rage, it's just the way it plays out. the reason this game topples every other game like it is by having such a high production value, there are no new overpowered characters you have toBeing one of the high esteemed long time players of the DotA style RTS, i can safely say this is the best of the best. The players in EVERY type of game like this has a community base full of people with rage, it's just the way it plays out. the reason this game topples every other game like it is by having such a high production value, there are no new overpowered characters you have to buy, it's all there for you. there's no pay to win at all, the only reason you would pay for anything in the game is to support the developers or the professional gamers who play it. Expand
  85. Jul 20, 2013
    This game is brilliant endless hours of fun with such a huge diversity of characters to play. It can be very antagonising, but that's one of the games charms it gives you a real drive to do better. The game has a steep learning curve but a high level of satisfaction. The game has a generally nice and inviting feel about it. It isn't without it's flaws, the multiplayer engine could doThis game is brilliant endless hours of fun with such a huge diversity of characters to play. It can be very antagonising, but that's one of the games charms it gives you a real drive to do better. The game has a steep learning curve but a high level of satisfaction. The game has a generally nice and inviting feel about it. It isn't without it's flaws, the multiplayer engine could do with some tweeking, and perhaps some sort of skill level matching up to let the new players learn in a more supportive environment, but other than that, this game is brilliant. Expand
  86. Jul 23, 2013
    Dota 2 is hands down a fun, strategic game to play, however despite the factor that it has finally officially released out of Beta, I would like to highlight that there is still much being planned for it. First I would like to explain a little about me. I personally have a strong connection with strategy games and overall challenging games with fairly high learning curves, this beingDota 2 is hands down a fun, strategic game to play, however despite the factor that it has finally officially released out of Beta, I would like to highlight that there is still much being planned for it. First I would like to explain a little about me. I personally have a strong connection with strategy games and overall challenging games with fairly high learning curves, this being civilization 4 and 5, starcraft 2, league of legends, heroes of newerth and so on. So what I can say about Dota is that it is potentially the hardest of all of these to master. If you play the game and go to the hero screen, select meepo, then you know'll know how hard it can be. Getting into the game though has started to become easier then when it was in Beta though as tutorials, in-game guides, and improved layout has made it much easier to come into then before. Even if I didn't play Dota 1 I can tell you it is much, much smoother. But while their exists only a couple major tutorials I want to highlight that their will probably be more along the way.

In fact, valve has set up such a progressive series of goals for Dota 2 that will make the game run even stronger. For example, the dreaded leaver situation when someone loses internet or just is angry and leaves everyone 4 v 5. I personally have this problem in League of Legends, and Smite all the time. Well eventually Valve plans on reaching the point of having a bot take control of the character. Now this is amazing to me! Too many times has someone left at critical points and I suffered defeat at the hands of this. I already applaud the fact that unlike Lol or Smite I can control the leaver but even then that can be difficult with your own hero. This just shows how much work is still on the table and where this game is still going. Dota 2 despite being released out of Beta still has another 10 or 11 heroes not yet ported from Dota 1, so more strat is still coming. Another amazing thing is Dota 2 future plans to allow modding of maps and game modes, which is something the original dota at its heart was all about. Already people can mod costumes for characters and make cool in game gear (that pays the maker, Yeah valve pays people to create cosmetics) that doesn't affect the in-game gameplay. Dota 2 is a game about balance, constantly looking to create a fair strategic game. I have problems with Lol about how skins can improve champs, which adds to the P2W argument but thats a whole different debate I'm not touching.

The game has come to such a point that it runs so smoothly and in a sense it has the mindset of a game of basketball. At first your not the best shot and people will get aggressive but as you become comfortable with the game you catch on quick. You can imagine the different roles like positions on a basketball team, and make comparisons to help you. There is a great deal of help not necesarilly in the game but online too.

The Dota communitty is very strong, simillarly to the LoL communitty on websites like Reddit. I believe the Dota 2 reddit did a poll actually and found that they were the 6th most visited Reddit group (don't quote me on it, I could be mistaken since I can't find the post) There you can find people who are also learning and professionals who can answer your questions or help you learn. It's very interesting as well to see how much Valve pays attention to their fans, if a bug get's reported or an issue with Dota 2 Valve responds incredibly quickly.

One of the things that even I thought I would never take a part of was the professional series but valve has done a great job to nudge me in. I never thought I would start enjoying watching pros play but the I didn't think the same about basketball. However with so much accessibilty it becomes easy to get excited and view just about any game with the replay system and what not. Currently Dota 2 has the largest prize pool in eSports for the International 3. The community is strong and although we may have the occasional aggresive teammate, I personally find the aggresive teammate often is someone who needs a hug cause he having a bad game. (a.k.a dieing a lot or he's not sure what to either)

So in conclusion, It's honestly amazing to see how far the game has come along. However it is important to note that even now that it's out of Beta it still has a long way to go, with so much more planned ahead. Whether it be adjusting a model to give a character a better charm of likeability, or striving towards their goals the game has come along way in improving itself during Beta. However do not have the notion that it is done most of what it wants to do. It's just getting started.
  87. Nov 1, 2013
    Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE Dê DIRETIDE
  88. Jul 27, 2013
    If you haven't yet played this game but are thinking about it, read this. Since there are so many negative reviews, I will address their issues first.

There are two broad kinds of people who play Dota 2, and you will recognise them straight away. One is the player who doesn't whine, and the other is the player who does. Those who whine can be recognised easily, because they have the glorious, 12-year-old attitude that is unmistakable. If they're winning, they will be cheeky in chat about their victory, and if they lose, they will flame at everyone and every action everyone took in the game except themselves and their own actions.

I believe I fit into the former category, and this is reflected in that I have never been muted. Those who are in the latter are those that post on the Steam Dota 2 community discussion forums, complaining that they get muted everyday. Check them out if you want to have a laugh. Also, when you've played the game and got used to it, come back on here and read the zero-rated reviews; they will also make you laugh at how deluded they are.

But, of course, none of what I just said, really matters. How you play is down to you. Yes, it's a very hard game to learn, and yes, there will be many matches that annoy you, but stick with it. There will be many times when you die and think to yourself, "wtf just happened?", but this passes when you learn the heroes. If you are expecting, or hoping, to win every game, don't even bother installing it.

I played a lot of LoL before playing Dota 2, and oh my god, I'm so glad I found this game. I've never looked back. It is much more player skill-based than LoL. You don't need to get summoner levels, or pay, to have runes, masteries, summoner spells... Everything you need to win, you have from your first game. There are no "external influences", if you will, like runes and masteries. Everything is down to your hero, the items you have, and how good you are with them.

Another difference from LoL is that invisibility is a hugely prevalent annoyance. You can buy invisibility in this game fairly cheaply, and some champions either have permanent invisibility or can be almost permanently invisible. Fighting these heroes will probably be your first struggle. If you meet Riki, Bounty Hunter, Clinkz and some others, remember the arsenal of anti-stealth that you can buy! Sentry wards will reveal them so you can farm safer in lane, and something special (and cheap!) that you wont find in LoL is Dust of Appearance. If an enemy nearby goes invisible, use Dust to reveal them! A more risky and much more expensive, but sometimes better investment, is the Gem of True Sight. It grants you true sight like a permanent Oracle's Elixir, however if you die, it drops from your body and an enemy could steal it and use it against you!

Also, you can find weapon and armor 'skins' for your heroes without having to pay. You can pay if you wish, of course, so it does kind of nullify the common, uncommon, rare, mythical branding of items. In my opinion, rare and mythical items should only be found by playing, so that their rarity is actually reflected by how many will have found them by braving the game. But this is Valve we're talking about, so that wont ever happen as sales will be down.

Also, the game does have its annoying bugs. At the time of writing, assuming they haven't just fixed it with the patch that is being downloaded right now, I have a bug where I can't select or attack enemy wards. Annoying, but hardly game-changing. I wouldn't worry about this too much.

Anyway, I hope I didn't ramble on too long on single topics, but I want to say what's important for those who haven't played yet but who want to. Good luck, have fun!
  89. Jul 27, 2013
    so perfect generation and strategy.Quality of characters are incredible.Teamplay is good.War effects amazing.League of Legends fans losers and kids,DotA 2 fans pros.Need all DotA heroes in DotA 2
  90. Jul 27, 2013
    Dota 2 is exactly what it should be, a hardcore player vs. player arena game, with endless replay ability. Dota 2 has 102 characters so far, that means you'd have to play 102 rounds of dota to experience and learn each character, or more, with each round taking about 20-30 minutes. There's lots to do in this game, and it's great considering you can get it for free, the dota shop isDota 2 is exactly what it should be, a hardcore player vs. player arena game, with endless replay ability. Dota 2 has 102 characters so far, that means you'd have to play 102 rounds of dota to experience and learn each character, or more, with each round taking about 20-30 minutes. There's lots to do in this game, and it's great considering you can get it for free, the dota shop is optional and not game-play related too. The only downside to the game is that although it is being constantly patched, some characters shine stronger than others, but I suppose that problem will always be there with games like this. Expand
  91. Sep 3, 2013
    Wonderful game. It grows as the player grows with the game. You learn to hate it as a beginner if you play against other people for your first games, so play with the bots. They added tutorials to help new players as well.

By now, I've played 226 games and watched multiple tournaments and can say for certain that every game is different. It's a game of nuance and learning that will allow the player to grow with the game making a skill cap that is high enough to even continue to play better and better after playing for so long. If you don't want to learn about strategy, then this game probably isn't for you. Some players have been playing since the original warcraft 3 mod and find new things today.

The graphics aren't the best in the world when compared to games like Crysis 3, but it uses a modified and updated source engine. It's well optimized to the point that I can even play it easily with an hd4000 integrated chip without issues.

From one of the other reviews about frame rate, there can be some lag when you play on bad connections. It's not quite optimization, but rather based on your connection as with any online game.

If you want to pick up this game, I would suggest looking at other pros playing it to see what goes into the game. It's also very helpful to pick it up with some other friends as it is a multiplayer game. It's f2p, so you don't loose anything by doing so.

Good luck on your journey in playing DOTA2. I can only hope that you'll have as much fun with it as I have.
  92. Nov 8, 2013
    TY for news Valve) TY for news Valve) TY for news Valve) TY for news Valve) TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)TY for news Valve)
  93. Nov 2, 2013
    Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!Thanks for great halloween!!!!
  94. Nov 2, 2013
    An excellent game. I have never had any technical issues with it. The gameplay is amazing. One of the more polished PvP oriented games I've ever played, and it's bloody well free! Whats not to love? Ignore all the negative reviews from children that are sad about not having a Halloween update for their free game like they assumed would happen.

This is beyond worth checking out. I have

This is beyond worth checking out. I have never been one to clock that many hours into a game. Yet here I am with almost 1,000 hours of actual gameplay in this sucker. I got my wife hooked and all my friends. It's perfect. CHECK IT OUT!
  95. Aug 22, 2013
    Very good game i have to say it's the most good PVP games,there's a lot of skilled players i dont really know what to say it's a great game,I recommend it to play it!
  96. Nov 2, 2013
    Hello, I will not write much, just say thank you ha Helluin Valvil, we realized how you love us. all games online where 70,000 people have been updated, and a pillbox where some 500,000 plays every day did not create one. Thanks. disappointed.
  97. Nov 2, 2013
    Progress-making has stopped after the release of the game. No new characters, no ladder system, millions of bags, broken MM-system.No HALLOWEEN events( almost all the games have something for Halloween AND VALVE DON'T EVEN RESPOND IN ANY WAY. How dare they? They can at least say they are busy doing something to improve the game which is suspicious coz they are just adding new cosmeticProgress-making has stopped after the release of the game. No new characters, no ladder system, millions of bags, broken MM-system.No HALLOWEEN events( almost all the games have something for Halloween AND VALVE DON'T EVEN RESPOND IN ANY WAY. How dare they? They can at least say they are busy doing something to improve the game which is suspicious coz they are just adding new cosmetic models every week THAT ARE NOT EVEN DONE BY VALVE BUT by USERS. FFS are they doing ANYTHING AT ALL? I'm completely up. Even if they are doing nothing they can at least admit it, whereas we get COMPLETE DISREGARD and response from whoever casters, players EVEN POOR VOLVO who got spammed by mad Dota 2 players but Valve. Shame on this company. Either they are very lazy and doing nothing or just stupid and disrespectful to their community who is giving them HELL of a lot of money. And ye, Valve, Give DIRETIDE Expand
  98. Nov 8, 2013
    Hands down the best game I have ever played. I began playing DotA nearly ten years ago when it was a custom map in WC3. Over the years, through the work of many people and a vibrant (and growing!) community, it has changed and balanced and changed and balanced. The game is a work of art that's been created with the help of millions of people.

Ignore the imitations (I'm looking at you,

Ignore the imitations (I'm looking at you, LoL) and go for the real deal. It's worth the time to learn. Nearly a decade later and I've never looked back.
  99. Nov 8, 2013
    pretty gud game. much heroes. such defense. many ancients. wow.

volvo gud company

but no seriously spirit breaker is the dumbest hero ever that guy
  100. Nov 9, 2013

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.