6.4

1. Nov 10, 2013
    rafaram
    Jul 10, 2013
    10 This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might
    rafaram
    Jul 10, 2013
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but both games are compleatly different. Its like comparing COD and Battlefield, they are so different that connot be compared. (no preference on either game, I think bot of them are good) Give this game a try, the learning curve is very steep but it is rewarding when you learn. I think this is the best gave valve has ever developed and has been the most played game on steam ever since the second year of beta development. Try it out, its free and badass!
  2. Nov 8, 2013
    Dota 2 is an amazing game with intense competitive game-play over 100 heroes to choose from and a e-sport scene that's enthralling. Anyone interested in MOBA or ARTS games should really check it out!
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    THANKS VALVE,WE LOVE YOU
  4. Nov 8, 2013
    A good, high-quality MOBA with varied but mostly balanced characters, built in spectating, item drops, and events. Although Valve doesn't always communicate the best, they care about the community still. GAVE DIRETIDE
  5. Nov 8, 2013
    Thank you for listening to our complaints and responding to us.
    I rate the game 9-10, due to bugs, other then that I would recommend this game to anyone willing to spend the time to lean it.
  6. Nov 8, 2013
    Great game, the community really feels great to be a part of even if some of them are with ti3 bringing everyone together I met so many great people and have been enjoying the game so much more since then, it's a great moba, unforgiving, but fun and interesting, no one's going to hold your hand but the amount of things that can happen in a game and the amount of variation to games justGreat game, the community really feels great to be a part of even if some of them are with ti3 bringing everyone together I met so many great people and have been enjoying the game so much more since then, it's a great moba, unforgiving, but fun and interesting, no one's going to hold your hand but the amount of things that can happen in a game and the amount of variation to games just makes it so unpredictable and fun at times, it's honestly the only steam game I've logged over 500 hours on and I intend on logging many more. Expand
  7. Nov 8, 2013
    DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN Expand
  8. Nov 8, 2013
    got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE got DIRETIDE
  9. Nov 8, 2013
    Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got!Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got! Diretide Got!
    Good Job Volvo
  10. Nov 8, 2013
    GREAT GAME, 10/10 art
    10/10 difficulty/ learning curve
    10/10 everything else
    7/10 community, sometimes they get a bit crazy.
    I devote a LOT of time to this game and I can tell you, the 0/10 reviews are just disgruntled players who did not receive something that they were not promised, BUT VALVE WILL BE ADDING IN DIRETIDE VERY SOON SO DON'T WORRY MY FRIENDS! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
  11. Nov 8, 2013
    4.4 what is this?! This is such a beautiful game, you dickheads being because of no diretide, bad reviews. Are you on drugs Take the drum stick out of your ass and eat it. Do something good with it. jesus come on, how many hours have you played this game and you're going to through it all away cause of some halloween jesus christ are you What would you do when you ask a girl out, the4.4 what is this?! This is such a beautiful game, you dickheads being because of no diretide, bad reviews. Are you on drugs Take the drum stick out of your ass and eat it. Do something good with it. jesus come on, how many hours have you played this game and you're going to through it all away cause of some halloween jesus christ are you What would you do when you ask a girl out, the date goes great, you The sex isn't very good and you tell her this, you tell her "look you're nice and I'd like to be friends but none of the special stuff, I know you tried and I said I wanted it but eh it's not all that good. Then a year later you see her again and expect sex?! Are you retarded, you told her that she sucks at sex!!! You idiot, so you go home and play normal dota like a wit, Expand
  12. Nov 8, 2013
    GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!!GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! GaMe Is AlIvE!! 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10
  13. Nov 8, 2013
    There's 2 things about Dota 2 it's completely free and it's developed by VALVe. If that's not enough for you to try this game I don't know what is. The only thing that you have to spend in order to play this game is time.
  14. Nov 8, 2013
    Its a very good game from Based Valve. one of the best games out there.

Get this back to 10/10 back yo! Get this back to 10/10 back yo! Get this back to 10/10 back yo!
  15. Nov 8, 2013
    Thank you Volvo for fixing the game, you gave diretide back to the community. The faith in you has been restored.
    It's time to fix all these faulty low scores!
  16. Nov 8, 2013
    Thx Valve for great news and great game.
    ༼ Thx you Valve! Thx you Valve! Thx you Valve! Thx you Valve! Thx you Valve! Thx you Valve! Thx you Valve!
  17. Nov 8, 2013
    Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ. Many heroes. Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ. Very good balance. Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ. Helpful community. Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ. Items can be traded. Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ. Heroes don't have to be bought. Got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ
  18. Nov 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dobre dobre, best game of the week, i love this game so much,

Ps. One more remark.

I rate Valve business model higher than Riot's all meaningful content is free. You pay only for visuals (or access to transmissions from tournaments). In LoL you are encouraged to spend usually new champions are stronger than existing plus limited choice of champions affects your game-play. This is very discouraging
  19. Nov 8, 2013
    Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo!(づ。◕‿◕。)づ Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo! Thanks volvo!
  20. Nov 8, 2013
    Awesome game, resembles all the essence of dota from warcraft 3 and have a great community.

21. Nov 8, 2013
    They got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ TTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY
  22. Nov 8, 2013
    They got DIRETIDE(っ◔◡◔)っ TTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY
  23. Nov 8, 2013
    You never know when you're about to be hooked ;)
    This game may not appeal to gamers who don't enjoy strategy/MOBA games, but if so, it is (in my opinion) the highest quality MOBA game out there right now.
    You never know when you're about to be hooked ;)
    I played this before playing LoL, the learning curve is indeed very steep and it's best to start off with bots and the experience will be all the more better with FRIENDS. That's right, get some buddies and you will enjoy Dota 2 so much more.
    I love the artstyle, I love the various mechanics and quirks, and I love the authenticity of the whole game. Give it a go!
  24. Nov 8, 2013
    This game is amazing. Once you play a few games, then the game becomes amazing and addictive and completely worth it. Ignore all the haters about Diretide, IT HAS ARRIVED
  25. Nov 8, 2013
    A game that I continue to find entertaining 2 years into the process of creating parity with the original. Fantastic development team; one that makes the occasional error (Diretide :P) but still continues to do well. 10/10 has already been recommended to most of my friends. Be careful though, the community can be incredibly intimidating and unforgiving but there are some friendly playersA game that I continue to find entertaining 2 years into the process of creating parity with the original. Fantastic development team; one that makes the occasional error (Diretide :P) but still continues to do well. 10/10 has already been recommended to most of my friends. Be careful though, the community can be incredibly intimidating and unforgiving but there are some friendly players out there! Expand
  26. Nov 8, 2013
  27. Nov 8, 2013
    One of the best games I have ever played, completely addictive. I always come back for more. I hope to see the user rating for this game improve! Get some friends and give it a go!
  28. Nov 9, 2013
    Awesome game. Developers keep adding content and make good changes.
    This game is free to play. You can't purchase a competitive advantage.
    The learning curve is steep, but you can easily find the info to improve your play.
  29. Nov 8, 2013
    THANKES ༽つWe got Diretide, hug Volvo. Volvo༼ ༽つWe got Diretide, hug Volvo. Volvo༼ ༽つWe got Diretide, hug Volvo. Volvo༼ ༽つWe got Diretide, hug Volvo. Volvo
  30. Nov 8, 2013
    Really great free game for those who wants some strategic team themed game. Has a steep learning curve that will grab you and captivate you from learning more new things.
  31. Nov 9, 2013
    The low rating is not deserved. Some children got buttfrustrated that Valve didn't give them an event that has only happened, what, twice before this? It is an amazing action RPG.
  32. Nov 9, 2013
    Never been so addicted to a game before! Weekly updates, balanced, and a economy if you like to trade. Basically this game has everything you can ask for in a Moba.
  33. Nov 9, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Much like with anything worth doing, getting good at Dota 2 requires a fair bit of practice. There are more than a hundred heroes to choose from, each with their own characteristic play style. Kunkka is the best hero. A++ game, would play again. Expand
  34. Nov 10, 2013
    Please forgive me gabe Please forgive me gabe Please forgive me gabe Please forgive me gabe Please forgive me gabe Please forgive me gabe Please forgive me gabe.
  35. Nov 11, 2013
    Very time consuming. Well done graphics and animations. Large amount of tradeable items. The replay value is enormous because there are so many heroes to use.
  36. Nov 14, 2013
    Great game. Great developers. Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great stuff.
  37. Nov 14, 2013
    Only no skilled noobs play diretide. Yes you are noobs and you should go play Leauge of Legends. Intentionally giving bad reviews for a reason like this can only be a work of a retarded individuals.
  38. Nov 14, 2013
    I can't get over how fun this game is. It's a game of fencing, where you give a little and take a little. It's back and forth fun all game and there is no better developer than Valve
  39. Nov 14, 2013
    A good PVP PC game, must train solo before going into PUB games!
    I got yelled at when I tried my first time and feeded.
    Just dont feed and stay back the first 10 or so games until you get the hang of it.

Good Luck and just zone out the haters, possibly report if they are mean.
  40. Nov 14, 2013
    After the wave of 0s from Diretide immature children and the harassment of an innocent car manufacturer, I declare Operation Restore Dota 2's score begun.
  41. Nov 14, 2013
    Best (Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assualt Game Going on Two Sides) game out there. 3 spirits update shows how amazing Dota 2 is, and how much support valve gives it. I could write a much longer in-depth review, but im simply here to boost the score after it was assaulted by give diretide babies.
  42. Nov 14, 2013
    Been playing this game for 7 years and after all this time its still entertaining, playing with friends or not. Icefrog still hands out big updates to make the game feel fresh! Best game ever!
  43. Nov 14, 2013
    One of the most competitive games requiring intense, meaningful decisionmaking and strategy that makes other games pale in comparison-- all for the price of $0. Unlike other f2p games, Dota 2 is completely dedicated to making sure that nothing that is available for purchase in the game gives any sort of advantage-- all you'll find in the Dota 2 store are extra costumes and pets that areOne of the most competitive games requiring intense, meaningful decisionmaking and strategy that makes other games pale in comparison-- all for the price of $0. Unlike other f2p games, Dota 2 is completely dedicated to making sure that nothing that is available for purchase in the game gives any sort of advantage-- all you'll find in the Dota 2 store are extra costumes and pets that are just pretty reskins of existing models. There is nothing separating your account from any of the professional players and will never have to be concerned about being beaten by a player merely because they have played the game longer than you and have more customization options.

Now, all of that is fine and dandy-- but utterly meaningless if the game is bad. Good thing that isn't a concern either-- the gameplay in Dota is on a much larger scale than any other game within the genre. The magnitude of the plays that you can make are massive, and each character is radically different from another rather than being a slight variation within the same role with a slightly different line-shaped nuke, gap-closer, and steroid. Extra abilities are purchased as items, which often have active effects that can give you an edge over your enemies or make your combos flow faster and harder.

Finally, the game is developed by VALVe and has quickly overshadowed their other games, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike in terms of playerbase and is steadily climbing. Dota 2 will continue to grow, but even now there's no concern for a dead playerbase or long matchmaking queues. Balance of the game is undertaken by the enigmatic Icefrog, an anonymous developer with complete creative control of the game who has been controlling the game's direction for the past decade. He is the man who has grown Dota 2 from a small minigame diversion to a trailblazer for the genre and has inspired a steady amount of games to rise in his wake. It is not clear if he will ever be unmasked, but numerous theories float around the internet!
  44. Nov 14, 2013
    While it's hard to break into for some people, Dota 2 heavily appeals to those who put in the time to "master." The longer you play, the more you appreciate just how mechanically sound this game is meaning you could play this game for years and never play the 100% perfect game with even a handful of the 100+ heroes. To top it off, Dota 2 comes with the polish that Valve is known for; theWhile it's hard to break into for some people, Dota 2 heavily appeals to those who put in the time to "master." The longer you play, the more you appreciate just how mechanically sound this game is meaning you could play this game for years and never play the 100% perfect game with even a handful of the 100+ heroes. To top it off, Dota 2 comes with the polish that Valve is known for; the sound design, art style, animations... everything is pretty much perfect. Go play this game. Expand
  45. Nov 14, 2013
    Great game! Don't be fooled by the 1% of the idiots who ruined the score because of something stupid, valve gave us a great game and lets hope that it goes the distance!
  46. Nov 14, 2013
    unded gaem, volvo reband.

but seriously, this is the most fun game i have played, ever. it does have a steep learning curve, but you will always be matched against similarly skilled players.
  47. Nov 14, 2013
    This game is amazing. Seriously. The best game ever made. Unfortunately it has the hardest skill curve around and a horrendous community at times (which you can see from the 3389 negative reviews about Diretide). Dota players can be real
  48. Nov 14, 2013
    Frustrating at times because of the players, but a perfect game. Constant support and backed by Valve. It has a steep learning curve as a MOBA but it's very worth it. There are tons of guides and videos to get started.
  49. Nov 14, 2013
    Great game, a lot of diversity. Impossible to master 100+ heroes, so there's always room for improvement. Fan base needs to calm down a bit, though, before lashing out irrationally (Diretide Apocalypse).
  50. Nov 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. mmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxd Expand
  51. Nov 16, 2013
    This is currently my favorite game. If you invest the time, you'll find it's the deepest of all the DotA clones out today. It's too bad, a few idiots choose to hurt the score instead of using the proper channels to beg Valve for free content.
  52. Nov 17, 2013
    The game is not really a 10, but after the swarm of 0s for no reason, a 10 is needed.

Review: The game is mostly improved dota 1, with matchmaking, reconnection and clans support built in. If you like the genre, it is great for having high skill ceiling. However it also has a rather high skill floor, so be prepared to be bad when you start off. As for the often maligned community, it

Review:
    As for the often maligned community, it is not that bad, once you get out of the gutter tier, however as long as you are there, it kinda sucks. (See the 2013 diretide community response)
  53. Nov 17, 2013
    As Shinsena writes "Valve releases one great game" but then goes on to give it a ZERO because he had a few unfair matches. No this game deserves a 9+ as it's a GOTY, so I'll give it a 10. If you have suggestion to improve it, use the steam forum not here.
  54. Feb 3, 2014
    If you want to get better, find a group of players to play with DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME SOLO. You will be mute banned by Peruvians, Venezuelans, or Mexicans playing on United State servers.
  55. Mar 2, 2014
    Dota 2 score should be split into 2, first should be about the game and I think it'sbrilliant... but it's not the game for a solo player as myself... if you have a group of friends to play it... you will all like it and maybe even win some cash in Dota2 tournaments... this part I'm giving 10

And there is the other side: community and match making. Valve does not pay any attention to match making and sometimes it feels like all dota players are russians... you play on US servers: all rusians, you play on europe servers: all russians... you play on south africa servers: all russians. Valve should do something about that problem... but I think DOTA2 is becomming official russian sport like starcraft in south korea. If you are a noob player you will hear unpleasant comment about your parents and your relatives...

Community side of the game is so terrible that its hard to give DOTA2 any fair score... the game itself is brilliant and requires a lot of teamwork... if you dont have a good team... you can still get sucked into this game and even after being shouted and hearling bad stuff about your mother... you will keep playing it and maybe even enjoy it.
  56. Jul 1, 2014
    I'm sure my humble review will never get paid attention to, but I feel like I know the game fairly good being a player starting from 2007 to now. I have seen the lobbies of eurobattle.net, 5.84b crawled with bugs, and played on custom servers for different regions.

All I have to say is Valve has ruined the game ruining the lobby mechanics with a broken matchmaking system, linking players who are completely different by language and region to play a competitive game where every player's mistake is punished heavily by the game mechanics.

Back in the day when people had a set username, you used to carry your reputation around also having a network of players you used to play with from chat channels. This is very important since you can have balanced matches with people in your region or your interest in custom made lobbies that you HAVE TO use in order to play.

The current situation is you end up playing with adolescent kids who can't speak a word of english nor know the game, even in "high" brackets at 4-5k MMR. They can ruin your gaming experience and leave without a punishment, lowering your MMR thus pulling you down to play with players exactly like him.

I can't stand the game I grew up playing is ruined by this so called "community" oriented company who only uses this game to just milk money out of people. They are not interested in making a better game, they are interested in one thing and one thing only, making PROFITS.
  57. Jul 4, 2014
    Great game with great balance completely tainted by one of the most toxic communities out there and horrible matchmaking to give you inescapable losing struggles.
  58. Aug 31, 2014
    This game seems like fun but beware, the community will be will very rude to you if you haven't somehow managed to get good at the game without ever having played it. I received so much abuse from other players that I had to quit out. It could have been because I chose one of the most important characters and my ineptness was causing people to lost the game, but still...
  59. Oct 31, 2014
    Знаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает сЗнаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает с даунами по 100 игр.Какого жера так трудно подняться даже на 100 ммр. Я знаю ответ, нужнен новый сет на войда!!! Expand
  60. Nov 20, 2014
    **** YOU VALVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
    **** YOU VALVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
  61. Nov 21, 2014
    This is a horrible game. I hate this game. Everyone should hate this game. Its terrible, bad, aweful, godaweful. I hate that you have to write 150 characters....
  62. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Volvo Give FROSTIVUS dont let дотке скатиться ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  63. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus Expand
  64. Dec 5, 2014
    fat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusfat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Expand
  65. Dec 6, 2014
  66. Dec 6, 2014
    give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,
  67. Dec 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where my events? Where my new heroes? Why do I need a new engine when satisfied with the old one? Why improve DotA 2 Workshop Tools if almost no one plays custom map? My score 0. Suck it Valve and
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valve Give Frostivus
  68. Dec 6, 2014
    valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve givevalve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!! Expand
  69. Dec 15, 2014
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

For new players, this game has an incredibly large learning curve - like all mobas, so if one plans to play this game, one must have a whole lot of patience. ---- The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

----
    The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching your team lose.
    It is especially difficult when placing faith in up two four strangers who at LEAST one of is just blatantly clueless.

Even when you are playing with competent people, you will probably be playing against a ridiculously unbalanced hero (Slark for instance) in which most people will recommend you to "counterpick" but often times is impossible due to team compilations.
  70. Dec 27, 2014
    Bad game for spending time wasted with Donat for things cost of games for the PS3 with the trade with things ploschayakoy 1000 Dolar buy that stupid and reckless
  71. Dec 28, 2014
    NO DIRETIDE NO FROSTIVUS ONLY NEW CHESTS F CK U GABE F CK U VALVE
    dota 2 haves frindlyest communitit in moba area so why we have so bad company like valve???
  72. Feb 12, 2015
    This was Suppose to be the Best game fro me But now days they do not maintain server properly and they want Players to play with worst work and now days i feel worst game with **** Rules
  73. Feb 13, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing. Better go and play leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends.
  74. Feb 13, 2015
    goden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno Expand
  75. Feb 13, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOMつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLE Expand
  76. Feb 13, 2015
    NICE NEW BLOOM 2015 JUST WELL FCKING DONE 1 YEAR NO EVENTS AND U BRING TO US THIS. SO INTERTAINING THX DOTA 2 BEST GAME EVER. 10 min for finding game servers doesnt work. SO WELL DONE
  77. Feb 15, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕
  78. Feb 13, 2015
    tyuiyytkukuyrtuytuj rytyujrtji rtyuu eryrtuv eygh erytuhyjt ryeuyhr eyry eyryfgh ryeteujhg ery reyheuyhuyht eyryey eyy rt grhtyu dota is **** grth bomzi katka haahhaahha azazzazzaa etettyhyt tuh!!!!
  79. Feb 14, 2015
    searching dota 2 network. **** you VOLVO. TUPIE MRIZI RTI VASHI EBAL BLYAT SUKA NAHUY. VI KONCHENIE. GABE TI KONCHENII. SUKA BLYAT EBLAN EBANII. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  80. Feb 14, 2015
    Вольво даунята, не могу нормальный ивент сделать, им лижбы наживится мудаки, делаю уебанский ивент с донатом и ещё и в секунду все сервера ложаться из-за их криворукости, кароче не качайте эту хуйню, 0 из 10!
  81. Feb 14, 2015
    ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.
  82. Feb 14, 2015
    Volvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  83. Feb 14, 2015
    New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom WpNew Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve Expand
  84. Feb 15, 2015
    Dota is not Pay2Win. It's not even Pay2Play.
    It's
    Pay2NotPlayPay2NotPlay
  85. Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone lost all their beast brawl matches so far?
    This is so frustrating! I joined 4 matches just to lose them all because I am always paired with noobs and feeders. Just because I have a higher win rate does not mean I must be forced to be paired with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The enemy team are always so good too!
  86. Feb 14, 2015
    They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year'They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year' guys. Valve is money oriented, siphoning money into their own pockets. 1 new hero delivered per year, servers are **** they make a buttload of money from the internationals and cosmetic sales, yet no communication whatsoever. Expand
  87. Feb 14, 2015
    The game itself is good. But the way valve treats community is getting worser and worser. So this new event for the chinese new year. During the day there is only 10 min to enter the event, and guess what? when the time has come the servers couldn't do it. And did i already tell about how this event is pay to win?
  88. Feb 14, 2015
    I am getting sick and tired of the way Valve is treating Dota's playerbase. I have managed to play one Year Beast match, and have been unable to connect to the other 5 I've tried playing. The worst thing about all of this is that Valve never responds; no apologies, no feedback whatsoever. I used to think highly of Valve, but now I am just pissed off at them.
  89. Feb 14, 2015
    valve is awful, no communication broken game server cant work, ugly hats, p2w events, tech issues, ffeeders, report system is bad elo system is bad valve sucsk
  90. May 8, 2015
    Ignore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The onlyIgnore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The only reason you "think" the other games are updating themselves is because you didn't play dota to begin with. This being said, dota 2 lets you use every hero in the game without paying, so that also nullifies the money hungry argument as every other game makes you purchase any new hero, and that hero is overpowered for about a month, so isn't that pay to win whereas dota's system is absolute fairness? The only thing you can purchase in the game is cosmetics, Whereas in LoL you can buy runes and different abilities to supplement the characters you also had to pay for. Dota 2 offers everything you could want, a bug free game that is completely free to play and you can be as competitive as you want, you can play as much as you want, you can try any hero you want. Without paying a dime. And you'll have a good time as long as you are actually trying to enjoy and get to know the game and everyone that plays it will encourage you to do so. The bad reviews on this site come from people who are bad at games in general or from diehard LoL fans that can't stand that their game is a shadow of the original and now an even uglier shadow in the face of the new Dota. Expand
  91. Aug 11, 2013
    DotA 2 posee tres cosas que lo generan como un excelente juego: gráficos, sonidos y jugabilidad. A veces se cree que un juego se debe pasar por su contenido, y es verdad, pero el toque de maquillaje, hace un ambiente completamente más mítico, dando potencia al placer de generar un perfecto equilibrio entre vista y sonido. Pues bien, no sólo eso es algo importante, aunque la plataforma yaDotA 2 posee tres cosas que lo generan como un excelente juego: gráficos, sonidos y jugabilidad. A veces se cree que un juego se debe pasar por su contenido, y es verdad, pero el toque de maquillaje, hace un ambiente completamente más mítico, dando potencia al placer de generar un perfecto equilibrio entre vista y sonido. Pues bien, no sólo eso es algo importante, aunque la plataforma ya no es novedad, debido que existen otros juegos que también la poseen, la gracia está en en el balance que existe entre un héroe y otro, por lo que se podrá efectuar una partida que no sólo se basa en el héroe escogido, si no en el comportamiento de los ítem comprados y de la estrategia colectiva. Definitivamente, no sólo se basa un juego por su belleza, si no también por su contenido, y cuando ambos estando juntos, se termina generando una obra maestra. Expand
  92. Aug 26, 2013
    First of all, this game is not for everyone. It has a steep learning curve that not many players will be able to digest, but once you get the game-play mechanics and the hero basics, it will most definitely rock your world. Although you are always playing on one map, the replay possibilities are endless and the fascinating thing is, it's always fun no matter how many times and hoursFirst of all, this game is not for everyone. It has a steep learning curve that not many players will be able to digest, but once you get the game-play mechanics and the hero basics, it will most definitely rock your world. Although you are always playing on one map, the replay possibilities are endless and the fascinating thing is, it's always fun no matter how many times and hours you've already played this incredible game. My real score is 9, but i gave the game a 10 just to compensate for the unrealistic 0 scores many people have given. To all future players, GL HF. Expand
  93. Aug 28, 2013
    This is my first MOBA and I have to say it's pretty fun. The community can be a little harsh if you're part of "Facebook culture" and not used to the Wild West-y parts of the internet, but if you have a thick skin and learn fast it can be really fun. Those who are comfortable with a little trash talk will be fine.

It's a cash shop F2P with absolutely no pay to win. What's not to love

It's a cash shop F2P with absolutely no pay to win. What's not to love about that?

Seems a little imbalanced, but that's the kind of thing that can be fixed.
  94. Nov 1, 2013
    Valve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE meValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDE Expand
  95. Nov 1, 2013
    thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve forthx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all Expand
  96. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. lose your community
    So i played this game and its pretty bad really unbalanced and no diretide i also think the developers abandoned the game because there hasn't been a good update in months so don't play this.
  97. Nov 1, 2013
    3 months no good updates, bad patch 6.79
    Hides player statistics and doesn't implement a ladder system for matchmaking.
    give halloween event
    give halloween event
  98. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE
  99. Nov 1, 2013
    thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve forthx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all Expand
  100. Nov 1, 2013
    Not released a new game content and even notified whether or not he would be. Terribly upset by what Valve not appreciate their players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.