6.3

1. Nov 14, 2013
    Having played the MOBA genre for over 5 years I would not hesitate to recommend or even talk someone into trying this game over others of it's genre (namely LoL and Smite etc). Dota 2 and HoN are my two favourite games throughout my gaming history and both games easily immerse you in it's play for countless hours of entertainment.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    Awesome update has been given. Even though Valve doesn't communicate really well to the community, but never underestimate them, they are silencing because they wanna focus for this mega update.
    VALVe plus IceFrog equal BEYOND GODLIKE!
  3. Nov 14, 2013
    GREAT GAME! Too bad the crap community decided to flood metacritic with bad reviews because their anticipated update was delayed a couple weeks..boohoo!
  4. Nov 14, 2013
    This is the game of my life. Over 3000 hours of playtime and the fun just doesnt stop. This is truly a masterpiece. Constantly updated, an awesome community, great graphics, epic sound and a truly fair free2playmodel.
  5. Nov 14, 2013
    DotA 2, the most bright, intelligent and love deserving child of DotA, succeeds to make his father proud. Ice frog and Valve have done something with this game that can never be taken for granted. Sleep-les night and chopped nails really tell something about this game. Valve Knight's all around the world UNITE!
  6. Nov 14, 2013
    Bestest game in whole EU. Also has diretide now goddammit. It's fantastic.
    You can slay and flame people. And watch "pros" play like on Twitch.tv it's facking amazing I tell you that.
    Go play or be a dick.
  7. Nov 14, 2013
    Best game out there, Valve also started communicate with the community. Awesome work lately and I'm looking forward to play the new heroes and trying out the new crafting, gemming etc!
  8. Nov 14, 2013
    Game is good, matchmaking system blows, lots of glitches Valve won't fix, slow updates, but the game itself is good and this is just to counteract the 0's being handed out thanks to the lack of Diretide which is here now.
  9. Nov 14, 2013
    Amazing, I haven't looked back at Dota 1 since I first got into the beta, that says alot about how Valve captured Everything important whilst still improving upon the game tremendously
  10. Nov 14, 2013
    The best moba game now. Have the biggest map, some systems like up/down adventage, day and night vision are great. Heroes are really free balanced and intresting. Every are diffrent. Updates are smart and good.
  11. Nov 14, 2013
    Always updating every month or so with amazing amounts of new content and new user and community features. I don't know a better game that continues pushing new content for free. Also, DotA 2 always refines and revamp older characters so they don't get forgotten, new skins and HD remodeling as well
  12. Nov 14, 2013
    Making this review to balance the thousands of zero scores from our very-vocal, rage-prone Dota 2 community. As a community, we ask a lot from Valve, and what's so awesome about them is oh boy they DELIVER.

Diretide given, Volvo reband and all that jazz aside, Dota 2 is a pretty awesome game, great visuals, a complete timesink with a very, very complex and demanding gameplay. I'm about 1300 hours into it and I still think that's far from what's needed to know most of it. Play it, enjoy it, ignore the raging teammates and the trolling opponents, and have fun. It's free!
  13. Nov 14, 2013
    Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo!ᕤ◕◡◕ Thanks Volvo! Expand
  14. Nov 14, 2013
    This game is amazing if you ever played WC3Dota you should play this!! I played it since beta version. Loved how valve took wc3dota and turned into this marvelous thing. Thank You Valve!!
  15. Nov 14, 2013
    Though exceptionally hard to master, Dota 2 delivers a strangely balanced, highly competitive, endlessly entertaining multiplayer experience. Just make sure you have the patience, and time to learn.
  16. Nov 14, 2013
    Been playing since 6.59 on WarCraft 3. This is the perfect successor for our beloved Game. The graphics are stunning, and is really optimized for low end PC' s.

The community could use some kindness... but playing with some friends helps with that. 10/10
  17. Nov 14, 2013
    Basically the best MOBA/Action-RTS game ever made to this point in time.
    Too bad it's metascore is demolished by a bad part of it's community begging for a random Halloween event...
  18. Nov 14, 2013
    Game has a very steep learning curve, and it can be frustrating. However nothing compares when you know how to play it and have a couple of friends to play with. I mean we've been playing the same game for 7 years now!
  19. Nov 14, 2013
    awsome game and the best MOBA out there no doubght.

pls do not read the diretide review because this idiots also posted on obamas facebook there was no diretide.
  20. Nov 14, 2013
    I was first introduced to MOBA games by my League of Legends playing friends and I began playing DotA2 about a year after I started playing LoL. This game has a much steeper learning curve but is so much more rewarding. The hero roster is incredibly diverse and allows for dynamic play. I would have awarded this game a score of 10, but it must be noted that the community is incrediblyI was first introduced to MOBA games by my League of Legends playing friends and I began playing DotA2 about a year after I started playing LoL. This game has a much steeper learning curve but is so much more rewarding. The hero roster is incredibly diverse and allows for dynamic play. I would have awarded this game a score of 10, but it must be noted that the community is incredibly toxic- playing with friends is almost a must in order to consistently have fun in game. Overall, a great game if you don't take the community into account. Expand
  21. Nov 14, 2013
    DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D DIRETIDE GIVEN best dota best volvo :D
  22. Nov 14, 2013
    alive gaem alive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaem
  23. Nov 14, 2013
    Dis gaym gud.. playin it is lyke bein on toppa tha werld, so meny carecters to pley with and tiems to use... i cud play dis gam forever and not ever git board.
  24. Nov 14, 2013
    The best strategy you can find. And its free. Over 90 heroes. Ever-changing stategy meta to keep it interesting. The hardware requirements suit even the modest of systems with a minimal amount of bandwidth in comparison to other games.
  25. Nov 14, 2013
    we were lyk "volvo amg y no dirtide daed gaem" but den volvo r lyk "her is dirtide" so volvo reband plz

Apparently I need 150 characters so here we go.
  26. Nov 14, 2013
    I'll start off by saying this; it's not easy. It is however the most rewarding PvP experience I've ever had in a game. I was initially put off for a long time by being intimidated of the community. I thought for sure that I would be harassed non-stop until I got the hang of things, but it turned out that it wasn't the case. I've run into a few half-hearted name callers, but nothingI'll start off by saying this; it's not easy. It is however the most rewarding PvP experience I've ever had in a game. I was initially put off for a long time by being intimidated of the community. I thought for sure that I would be harassed non-stop until I got the hang of things, but it turned out that it wasn't the case. I've run into a few half-hearted name callers, but nothing even close to what I'd consider abuse or even irritating.

The tutorial that Valve has introduced worked quite well for me, and eased me into being prepared to play with people. Now, a month after, I think about the game all the time. It will suck you in.
  27. Nov 14, 2013
    AOIWFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIUWHAffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  28. Nov 14, 2013
    The best "MOBA" out there. Art, gameplay, depth, everything is 10 out of 10. Dota 2 is just an amazing game! Moreover, diretide is given! Learning curve is massive, however.
  29. Nov 14, 2013
    Dota 2 is by far the best game I have ever played. No matter what other games I buy I always find myself coming back to Dota 2; this is in part due to its ability to be different every single time you play it. More importantly than its extreme diversity, however, is how meticulously ballanced it is, so much more so than any other MOBA I've ever played: you can literally play any of theDota 2 is by far the best game I have ever played. No matter what other games I buy I always find myself coming back to Dota 2; this is in part due to its ability to be different every single time you play it. More importantly than its extreme diversity, however, is how meticulously ballanced it is, so much more so than any other MOBA I've ever played: you can literally play any of the almost 100, unique and interesting, heroes and feel like you don't have any sort of unfair advantage over anyone else. Expand
  30. Nov 14, 2013
    What can I say about Dota 2 that hasn't been said already? This game is rewarding, challenging and most of all, fun. I have never been into RTS games or "MOBA" games, but when I got into the beta about 10 months ago, I have been hooked and never looked back. There are of course bad aspects of the game, your team play is important. If people refuse to help each other, you will most likelyWhat can I say about Dota 2 that hasn't been said already? This game is rewarding, challenging and most of all, fun. I have never been into RTS games or "MOBA" games, but when I got into the beta about 10 months ago, I have been hooked and never looked back. There are of course bad aspects of the game, your team play is important. If people refuse to help each other, you will most likely lose. In addition to this, language barriers are always fun to deal with, but it's gotten better. Anyway, it's free, it's fun and just go play it! Expand
  31. Nov 14, 2013
    Bumping the score because people went mad about diretide not going live. Now that it will be available in the upcoming patch there is no reason to keep those negative scores.
  32. Nov 16, 2013
    Dota 2 is a really fun Game i have about 1000 hours played and its still fun. The community is really easy to anger abd they have no patience. The user score should be a 9 but because of a delayed update they all went on rage mode.
  33. Nov 16, 2013
    This is actually the BEST MOBA in videogames. Beautiful graphics, good gameplay, pretty heroes.... The gameplay more hard than LoL and thats better. Thats a really strategic MOBA. All people thinks this is a bad MOBA and no understandable, it's just because u test 5 or 6 games and did 1/12 and dont try to understand the game. So please just try 20/30 games before have a judgement.
    GG
    GG Valve for this game
  34. Nov 17, 2013
    If you want to get the most out of this game, you have to invest the time to play the tutorial and a few bot matches offline. If you make that investment to learn how to play, it will pay off with the most wonderful online experience in existence. No other game compares to Dota 2.
  35. Nov 18, 2013
    Just wanted to say that all the negatives reviewers are people who play league of legends and this is a great game, some what of a learning curve compared to league but eventually very easy to get into.
  36. Nov 27, 2013
    This game takes a LONG time to learn, however, this is one of the most rewarding games I've ever played. Starting from DotA 2 beta in December of '12, I had to admit this was my best time playing a game over a prolonged period of time. I never played DotA1, as wasn't old enough when the trend for DotA1 started, but I can easily see why the trend started. This is an amazing game, and anThis game takes a LONG time to learn, however, this is one of the most rewarding games I've ever played. Starting from DotA 2 beta in December of '12, I had to admit this was my best time playing a game over a prolonged period of time. I never played DotA1, as wasn't old enough when the trend for DotA1 started, but I can easily see why the trend started. This is an amazing game, and an amazing remake of it. Heck, even DotA 1 is still being updated. Overall, it's a great game, just don't get bummed out in low priority, because that's where the flamers are, and get ready to learn how to play. The learning curve is seriously high, but you can definitely learn! Expand
  37. Dec 3, 2013
    9.5/10 gameplay wise, however it is the third point in this review that really kills the game and the reason I have stopped playing

5/10 for hero release rate (really how is there no techies or terrorblade yet after this long) 2/10 For region unlocked servers, in a game that REQUIRES communication at the higher levels of play to be successful, dota has failed at delivering that team

2/10 For region unlocked servers, in a game that REQUIRES communication at the higher levels of play to be successful, dota has failed at delivering that team play experience for any solo queue gaming (or even in my case, queuing with 2 other friends on average). People joining from other regions have latency problems and real communication problems that negatively affects the gameplay experience.
  38. Dec 9, 2013
    Steep learning curve, and I say this even though I played Dota1 for 2 years back when I played wc3. Incredibly rewarding teambased strategy game. Wouldn't recommend playing it by yourself, but the most fun i've had playing a competitive game in years. What Valve is doing for the growth of Dota2 in Esports as well is amazing!
  39. Dec 21, 2013
    I have never seen aesthetics like those in Dota 2. Something about the graphics is very visually appealing and unique. It's the best free to play game I've ever experienced. There is so much to enjoy without spending a penny, yet so many positives that I WANT to spend the money if for no other reason than to support the developers. Few games make me appreciate them so much that I willinglyI have never seen aesthetics like those in Dota 2. Something about the graphics is very visually appealing and unique. It's the best free to play game I've ever experienced. There is so much to enjoy without spending a penny, yet so many positives that I WANT to spend the money if for no other reason than to support the developers. Few games make me appreciate them so much that I willingly give extra money towards them. I love their seasonal events, frequent updates, and creativeness of the community. My only request is that valve keeps giving this game the attention it deserves. Expand
  40. Dec 28, 2013
    It is not possible to review Dota 2 as a whole game because it is never completed. Unlike the typical yearly release of first-person shooters on the market, Dota 2 is constantly being updated. New features are added every month and the player-base is always growing over time. Since the game's inception in 2011, its developer Icefrog and company Valve Corporation have shown their dedicationIt is not possible to review Dota 2 as a whole game because it is never completed. Unlike the typical yearly release of first-person shooters on the market, Dota 2 is constantly being updated. New features are added every month and the player-base is always growing over time. Since the game's inception in 2011, its developer Icefrog and company Valve Corporation have shown their dedication and ability to continue supporting the game in all its various aspects.
    Dota 2 is the epitome of competition, skill complexity and team strategy.

Dota 2 is currently free-to-play but, amazingly, does not apply a "Pay-to-win" or "Pay-to-advance" game monetization method. Instead, Dota 2 sells in-game cosmetics that fit into its heroes' themes and colors and provide no advantages or disadvantages at all. Anyone can play the game and never spend a single cent or dollar, and will never be shortchanged in any way. All heroes are available for play and there are no "pay-gates" or "unlock-mechanisms".
  41. Dec 28, 2013
    Dota 2 is the epitome of competition, skill complexity and team strategy.
    Dota 2 has a learning cliff that needs to be conquered by new players if they are to enjoy the game. It is hard, torturous and unforgiving, but the rewards are well worth the effort and time invested. Even for the most dedicated of players and professionals, there are always new challenges to learn as the degree of interactivity in this game is so high that no two games are exactly the same.

42. Dec 30, 2013
    The game is far to be perfect but it's decent
    The game is far to be perfect but it's decent
    There are a lot of problems with Dota 2 such as the Matchmaking and automatic report system which it doesn't matter the details of the report you will get into the low priority pool if multiple players are reporting you and no one reviews the reports.The matchmaking lacks options and sometimes balance because you can no longer solo queue and you end up in a match where premades (parties) have advantages since this is a team oriented game the selecting of multiple regions and languages is not bad but some players...and not just few are going on servers where they talk their native language and spam and have a toxic behavior ruining other players game and mood for example everybody whines about the russians going on different servers and spam the chat in their language, yell in the voice chat and feed the enemy team or they refuse to cooperate with the team
    Some may find the game easy other difficult but compared to other games for me it seems easy it's easy to land a stun or any other skill on the target and the gameplay it's too similar to the Warcraft III game where the Dota mod has it's roots
    The tutorial is ok and somehow seems to be more like a troll tutorial where it suggests you to buy a wrong item for a hero
    The game lacks originality and new heroes since there won't be anything new that it's not in dota mod and valve release heroes at a slow pace
    Theres a abundance of cosmetic items which makes the game a bit more good looking
    Another problem would be that sometimes the network and steam servers may have problems and there is a known bug where items would get stuck on your cursor and then on your screen and the only way to get rid of it would be restarting the dota 2 client
    Last would be the community that could be unpleasant and rude to newcomers and generally the community has troll and inviduals with airs of superiority
    I am a critic letting aside that dota is one of my favorite games online i can't pass over problems..the best feedback for a growing and prospering game is constructive feedback Rated 1/10 since the game offers the same things and nothing new as the mod it started on
  43. Jan 6, 2014
    DOTA 2 is the best online game I've ever played. I love how the community shows sportsmanship to each other. I've played the original DOTA mod and I really hated it. Not because I suck at it. The controls were difficult and the game design irritated me. But with DOTA 2, everything has changed! I like the heros' new design, the brighter atmosphere, and the much more better controls. IfDOTA 2 is the best online game I've ever played. I love how the community shows sportsmanship to each other. I've played the original DOTA mod and I really hated it. Not because I suck at it. The controls were difficult and the game design irritated me. But with DOTA 2, everything has changed! I like the heros' new design, the brighter atmosphere, and the much more better controls. If you're a true DOTA fan, you must play this amazing successor and stop playing LoL! Expand
  44. Jun 13, 2014
    I think the game itself is fun but its not for people who are new to gaming cause, while it may sound good, all characters are free which is overwhelming and the tutorial doesn't give you much help. I'm a big fan of LOL so i thought that Dota 2 is an easy to understand game but even i was confused. Although the graphics / platform are better looking, I would say LOL is more. ( LOL isI think the game itself is fun but its not for people who are new to gaming cause, while it may sound good, all characters are free which is overwhelming and the tutorial doesn't give you much help. I'm a big fan of LOL so i thought that Dota 2 is an easy to understand game but even i was confused. Although the graphics / platform are better looking, I would say LOL is more. ( LOL is also gonna upgrade the graphics to a much better state next season so if you like better graphics both games are actually the same, LOL is just a bit late.) Expand
  45. Feb 14, 2015
    When you release an event that is pay-2-win then fair enough. Can't fault you for it.

When you make this event the only thing that can be qued at certain points in the day, When you make it hyped enough that the number of people crash the servers, When you ignore the complaints and continue like nothing is happening.. I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with

I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with EA games.
  46. Feb 14, 2015
    Wow new hype i must join wow such rage much 0-score

Ahaha ty for p2w riot fix ur toxic game
    p2w p2w p2w ****
    lags lags lags fix euw volvo

Rly hate dat ****
  47. Feb 14, 2015
    Valve are starting to turn the game into a money grab, for this reason you should not play it until they understand how to treat customers like people.
  48. Feb 15, 2015
    volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers
  49. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Your event is awful. Your servers always are down when event start. At the same time issued a thing worth 34 USD.....Stop this! Stop doing items fix yours servers. Expand
  50. Feb 15, 2015
  51. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM Expand
  52. Feb 15, 2015
    **** game I have ever played in my entire life. PVP pay2win events you can't even get rid of. **** servers that go down 10 times a week. Can't even **** trade items at all. Valve has no communication. **** ass game, just go to league please.
  53. Feb 15, 2015
    Worst game PIDARI PIDARI PIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARI
  54. Feb 15, 2015
    if you don't want to make events then just don't. This New Bloom **** is on a whole new level of retardation. The idiot that thought of the 10 minute join time for the event should get fired. **** YOU VOLVO.
  55. Feb 15, 2015
    nice ivent, nice mm, ty
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill.
  56. Nov 8, 2013
  57. Feb 14, 2015
    volvofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  58. Nov 9, 2013
    volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband volvo reband
  59. Nov 1, 2013
    The game is really dead. Talk about "smth is going on behind the scenes" more, Valve! You abandoned your own creation, can't stop producing patches with NO BUGFIXES, never communicate with us. I guess it is just the end. No one will trust you anymore. So you can just go back to your nipples, steamboxes, gabepads and etc.
  60. Nov 1, 2013
    Ok it's a free game, and it's probably the best MOBA out there. But as much as valve have given us this amazing game, the lack of interest in updating the game is disgusting. Valve just ignores the fans and do what they want, more hats in the game that we don't need.
  61. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
  62. Nov 4, 2013
    I hoped this game would be fun but it isnt, first you need, when lucky, wait for 10 minutes for a match, only to find yourself with people you dont even understand, the community is horrible and it is not beginner- friendly at all
  63. Nov 5, 2013
    Valve is ignoring community, especially dota2 players, last new hero was 5 months ago ,no community interaction on what's going on, while the only thing that gets added is cash shop items.
  64. Nov 5, 2013
    NO Diretide NO New Hero NO Updates NO Normal matchmaking system New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets
  65. Nov 8, 2013
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, ggg. Volvo
  66. Nov 1, 2013
    Fine game with good graphics and balance, but Valve, please change your Valve's time. I waited Halloween event from Monday to Saturday and i have nothing. So sad.
  67. Nov 1, 2013
    Well, u loose this battle Volvo, BlizzDoto win this fight after this f**kin good DT2013!!! Thx for 2012 DT, but this new sets awfull u can do doto better but u too lazy and eat too much chiken
  68. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  69. Nov 3, 2013
  70. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ༽つGive DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ༽つGive DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ༽つGive DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ༽つGive DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ༽つGive DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Giveつ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveК Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  71. Nov 2, 2013
  72. Nov 2, 2013
  73. Nov 2, 2013
  74. Nov 2, 2013
  75. Nov 2, 2013
  76. Nov 2, 2013
    No dire tide no bug fixes, no balance decisions, terrible matchmaking, a good tournament only once per year and players pay for the price pool, nothing good, only hats. Valve sucks.
  77. Nov 2, 2013
    Dead game is dead, even LoL has their harroween.
  78. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game sucks. GABE Don't wanna give me DIRETIDE!
    NO Events.
    NO NEW Heroes.
    NO Balance in MM.
    NO DIRETIDE!
    MORE SETS AND TICKETS!!!!!!
    Well, Gaben, go away with your dota 2.
  79. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  80. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide .!.
  81. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
  82. Nov 2, 2013
  83. Nov 14, 2013
    best game ever, respect their players best game ever, respect their players best game ever, respect their players best game ever, respect their players best game ever, respect their players best game ever, respect their players
  84. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
  85. Nov 2, 2013
    GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!
  86. Nov 2, 2013
    ANY new heroes
    after beta any event mode
    bad matchmaking
    bad report system
    You take fine game and you turn it into the worst game, ever the created.
  87. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  88. Nov 2, 2013
    Over 600 hours of playing.
    No new hero since TI3
    No Global Events
    No Matchmaking at all
    Lame 6.79
    Visual corrections and HATS, MORE HATS, RAINING HATS... ITS A HATS STORM!
  89. Nov 2, 2013
    No updates.
    No new heroes.
    No ladder system.
    No events.Only hats, hats, hats, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS and HATS.
  90. Nov 2, 2013
    And what New?
  91. Nov 2, 2013
    We want DIretide! GIve our Diretide! All games have Halloween event! We expect this mode all year round. And what do we got? Four new sets and courier! Without warning!
  92. Nov 2, 2013
    A community based game that is getting wrecked by careless developers.
    Terrible matchmaking, hundreds of unfixed bugs, no ladder... list goes long. There is no communications from the developers on ANY of these matters, lack of updates are irritating. And now, we dont even get our halloween event.

I would NOT recommend this game to anyone at the moment.
  93. Nov 2, 2013
    I want to DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    i was waiting it all october, and when Valve haven't done it, i became very angry, so i will do 0 point for this game.
    How Valve didn't do halloween mode for this big game, TF2 has halloween, CSGO has halloween, but DOTA hasn't!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need
    I want to DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!!!
  94. Nov 9, 2013
    gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gjgj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx gj volvo thx Expand
  95. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ◕_◕

96. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage matchmaking
  97. Nov 5, 2013
    Valve killed Dota 2. Hats, Hats, Hats, Couriers Tickets everywhere. Zero really good content in this game. Valve know how to make money but don't know how to talk with Dota community and they ruined our trust.
  98. Nov 7, 2013
    Valve has fogotten its community! where is DIRETIDE #GIVEDIRETIDE, one year they do a lot of things for the community and so on and then when things get going (a.k.a the store is lucrative enough) they simply stop doing things and let the boulder of money roll downhill
  99. Nov 8, 2013
    Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!!Well job Valve. new update!!! GIve good update
  100. Nov 2, 2013

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.