6.5

1. Nov 2, 2013
    Even the car company Volvo communicates better than Valve. I miss the WC3 DotA times. No diretide, no announcement, zero f's given by Valve. I don't want hats, i want all of the heroes from DotA.
  2. Nov 2, 2013
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    give diretide azazaz azazazazaz azazazazazaz azazazazaz azazazazaz azazazaza azazazaza azazazaz azazaz azazaza azazaz azazaz azazazazaz azazaz azazazaz azazaza aza
  4. Nov 2, 2013
    Terrible report and matchmaking systems ever always playing with insulting players and leavers. No need to ban someone. Lets give mute or low priority for violating players and keep them in game. They will ruin game to other players again and again, but they could buy our hats! When you at loosing side from the start of the game prepare to play full match. Even if in the beginning teamTerrible report and matchmaking systems ever always playing with insulting players and leavers. No need to ban someone. Lets give mute or low priority for violating players and keep them in game. They will ruin game to other players again and again, but they could buy our hats! When you at loosing side from the start of the game prepare to play full match. Even if in the beginning team score is something like 0 20 you will waste for match 40-50 minutes. Enemy team will rape you at base as long as they want, it is the most fun for 50% of dota players, so there is no need for them to finish the game a mnd you cannot end this hell, because there is no surrender system at all. Only the one thing you can do scream in chat "ff! ff pls".
    And I'm not talking about all bugs, useless updates to grab more money with custom items and etc read about this in reviews under this.
  5. Nov 6, 2013
    I really couldnt get into this game... I really didnt want to spend 1500 hours (as some reviewers state) playing a game that seems to me to be very repetitive and dull. And unless you have no life at all outside the pc, then you will be simple fodder for the rest of the players.
  6. Nov 3, 2013
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
  7. Nov 3, 2013
    Matchmaking is awful. Sometimes you play people who have only played 20 games, the next game you'll be up against someone who's played 2000! Bad report system. No surrender. No new heroes in months. Only items for heroes that no one wants to play. No region locks. If you're not playing with a 5-man premade you might as well not play at all. Bring back Dota 1 please because i'm tired ofMatchmaking is awful. Sometimes you play people who have only played 20 games, the next game you'll be up against someone who's played 2000! Bad report system. No surrender. No new heroes in months. Only items for heroes that no one wants to play. No region locks. If you're not playing with a 5-man premade you might as well not play at all. Bring back Dota 1 please because i'm tired of playing with Expand
  8. Nov 3, 2013
  9. Nov 3, 2013
    The game is great, the community is the single worst community of games i have ever met, because this game is team based it ruins the game, on top of this the lack of seasonal events that have been promised that have not happens letting down many players of this game, making us further think that valve do not listen to what the people want and are more interested in making hats.
  10. Nov 3, 2013
    The development team has absolutely no contact with their players. They completely ignore all complaints, they do not update the community in any way on the status of the game. They just ignore everyone and take as much of your money as possible.
  11. Nov 3, 2013
  12. Nov 3, 2013
    Make a great game it's just fine, but in order to keep the Community Hospital, you need to make a lot of effort. With all the brightness of the product seems to be that this element Valve should focus more attention.
  13. Nov 5, 2013
    I make an ID for this
    This game will make you lost a lot of money by buying overpriced tournament ticket and sets, and the WORST is the developer didn't keep their promise for an DIRETIDE event millions of players waited for a year, they just simply crushes majorities of players expectation, a big disappointment
  14. Nov 5, 2013
    the pace of this game feels so slow after playing years of lol. champ balance are bad. also, i dont like the idea of secret shop. i have play about 20 games not even one good game since what i see are people on the losing side always flaming each other, end up stood there typing, its like i can have more fun playing with bots. when i am on the losing side
  15. Nov 5, 2013
    We are still waiting for new heroes so at the very least you could give us DIRETIDE! Quit the like making hats and listen to us! That was not a good thing to do.
  16. Nov 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 is a pretty good game, but does not balance. It is practically just about to pick better things therefore discourages beginners. Also in the game pile of game elements, but there isn´t good instruction which severely impairs comprehension. Expand
  17. Nov 5, 2013
    Stupid matchmaking. It is the worst MM in MOBA.
    Stack of 5 against solo players? LETS DO IT IN A HARD WAY.
    Volvo stop useless items make normal MM.
    And bugs. How can I forget about them. They are everywhere.
  18. Nov 5, 2013
    NO new hero!
    NO bug fix!
    NO graphic design!
    NO server maintenance!
    Updates always new hats hats and hats!
    This game has turned into hats sale!
    Dead game!One point that no more
  19. Nov 6, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE VOLVO. Give DIRETIDE VOLVO. Give DIRETIDE VOLVO. Give DIRETIDE VOLVO. Give DIRETIDE VOLVO. Give DIRETIDE VOLVO. Give DIRETIDE VOLVO.
  20. Nov 8, 2013
    Matchmaking is an abomination. I really like the game mechanics after playing LoL since beta, but matchmaking ruins this game. Just take this example: 3 games in a row doing well, but people from my team dc on purpose. Matchmaking's response? Put me on a high skill match and be totally crushed.

Worst matchmaking ever, awful. (And I'm coming from more than 8 years of competitive play)

Report system is a joke, no fair play.
    Utterly punishes new players, most noob unfriendly game ever.
    Games can end with your whole team being slaughtered at base for a long time, just for the amusement of the other team.
  21. Nov 8, 2013

Lesson is learned people, it's a time to calm down and rejoice. Now, let's return our Dota a well deserved 9.3 user rating :D
  22. Nov 9, 2013
    This is one of the deepest and best games I've ever played, the balancing is done regularly, the graphics are awesome and so on. If u ever wanted to play a MOBA u should really play this game because it out-classes every other game in it's genre!
  23. Aug 11, 2014
    Awesome game needs time to learn but at all its just god damn awesome, i would everybody recommend to play it if u like MOBAS/ARTS i go about 3k hours now and i will play way more :) awesome!. Btw the company is talented not like riot haha, i mean the content patches are AWESOME and big
  24. Nov 14, 2013
    For me this game is a 10/10 but it is my personal opinion i do believe that there are many flaws but i assure you that if you like this type of game you will fall in love with like i have.So i hope that valve continue working on making the game better and fixing all the flaw it has so that 10 becomes true
  25. Jul 6, 2014
    The game used to be great, from the original DotA on Warcraft III to the beginnings of DotA 2 on Steam. Then, like a light, someone flipped the switch. The game that used to be about teamwork turned in to "Puta", "comment me" and "REPORT". The language barrier that has been erected is stronger than the 14 old year kids urges who play this. If you speak English, and would like to play withThe game used to be great, from the original DotA on Warcraft III to the beginnings of DotA 2 on Steam. Then, like a light, someone flipped the switch. The game that used to be about teamwork turned in to "Puta", "comment me" and "REPORT". The language barrier that has been erected is stronger than the 14 old year kids urges who play this. If you speak English, and would like to play with English speaking players, find 5 of them and play together. Otherwise you will only play with the aforementioned 'REPORTS'.
    They are so close to fixing the problem... They added these little nifty check boxes for who you want to play with. Check English if you want to play with English players, so on and so forth. The problem is, if you check English, Spanish, Russian etc. all at the same time, the myth is that you get a faster que time.
    Then there's the reporting system. If you have a teammate that wants to feed, report him. That way he'll be in your next game for sure to feed some more.
    The bottom line is, if you want a game where you can't understand a single thing your team is saying 80% of the time, play DotA 2. If you want a game where the s**t heads of the community are no longer punished, play DotA 2. If you want feelings similar to an endless pit of dread, accompanied by questioning your life choices, play DotA 2...

2k+ hours of it and I'm through...
  26. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve only want money. They do not care about users. They does not release events. Community turns away from this game, and this is right. Patch 6.82 released really bad.
  27. Feb 7, 2015
    The game could have been nice, but the community is a toxic waste. Unless you have a 5 man party, you will get **** on almost every game. The matchmaking is a bad joke, gaben laughs his fat cash grabbing face about it. Russians everywhere? Sure, why not? Balance? That is cute. Give cash to gaben and enjoy the spit in your face.
  28. Feb 14, 2015
    1. Disregard to the community.
    2. Idiotic events for which you have to donate.
    3. Crooked the matchmaking, that does not change over the years.
    4. The worst community, worse than in any other online game.
    5. Bad system of reports (games of the low priority), the penalty for no reason.
  29. Oct 31, 2015
    Thanks Valve good diretide 2015, a lot of fun, a lot of leavers, and a lot of destruction of hope.
    And ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕
  30. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  31. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ! This custom game is really boring...There isnt new heroes, items, abilities....AND NO DROP! Why we cant get some cool free hats on holiday.??????? :((
    GIVE US DIRETIDE PLEASE !
  32. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  33. Oct 31, 2015
    Nice event Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つNice event Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  34. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDEDire... Diretide
  35. May 13, 2016
    worst game ever
    never play this game!

36. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. "Dota 2" by Valve: "DotA" legacy... Bad matchmaking system for solo players. Bugs. Lags. Bad balance. Hidden profiles. No advanced statistics. Cartoon graphics. Terrible patch 6.79. No useful updates. Too aggressive community. No in-game support. No events. No media content. Terribly buggy torrent-browser Steam. Too many gift boxes! Too many hats!
    - Too many donate things!
    - And OTHER many many many bad things...

Very sad, but now the "Dota 2" looks like a game created only for receiving money players.
    Good Job, VOLVO. Next month i will play "League of LEXUS" and "Heroes of NISSAN"!!
  37. Nov 5, 2013
    NO Diretide NO New Hero NO Updates NO Normal matchmaking system New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets
  38. Sep 28, 2015
    I'm not going to talk about Russians or even Reborn. The game itself is the **** game but somehow it makes me want to play more. Why I think Dota 2 sucks but I still play it;

[in short] Slow and laggy controls, full ripoff roster (mainly from Warcraft 3), extremely long matches, toxic community, last hits, kill steals... I'll admit there are some cool stuff in Dota 2 but with all those things mentioned, I shouldn't play this damn thing should I? It doesn't feel fun when I play it, even with friends it feels like a boring chore. But I still play it, why?

Well, here is the list on why I believe Dota 2 makes me play itself [details below];

1 - Friends. Playing with friends is fun, sometimes... They invite me over every once in a while, which prevents me from uninstalling the game.

2 - Item drops, seems cool but it creates an illusion of hope. Even though my conscious mind know that it won't drop anything of value, it still has an effect.

3 - That feeling in the end of the match, if I win it feels AWESOME,like I actualy did something good with my life, like I accomplished something. But actually I didn't and it was a waste of time.

4 - The game runs like butter on my PC. For example Heroes of the Storm is 10 times better than Dota 2 but HotS runs at
    like 20-30 fps, Dota 2 runs at 50-60 fps.

5 - Heroes in Dota 2 are extremely well done. Their dialogues, appearences, costumes, abilities, hero combos etc. are frikin' amazing. But they are all ripped of from WC3, SC2 and D3.

These were actually good stuff about Dota 2, what is so bad about it that makes me HATE Dota 2?

1 - Controlls are really, I mean really bad. Missclicks happen all the time because of how small hitboxes are compered to for example HotS. People think turn rate is a good thing but it makes the game extremely slow and sluggish. Summoned, enchanted etc. units don't have a mind of their own... They can't cast their abilities on their own... I'm not a baby sitter man, I want to play a game, micromanagement sucks in this game. It's unnacceptable for me because for example in HotS my summoned units have AI and can act on their own. I just point the right way.

2 - No original character. Almost all abilities and heroes are ripped off mainly from Warcraft III. It's so bad in fact, when Blizzard started to make HotS, they had to kindly ask Valve to change some of the heroes names and desings. Everyone knows about Windranger, Wraith King and Venomancer... Slyvanas from WCIII, Skeleton King from D3 and Abathur from Starcraft II.

3 - Farming and it's boring necessities; last hitting is a boring chore, if that's not enough I have to deny enemy from farming as much as possible.

4 - With all these boring chore going on, I don't want the game to last 45-60 mins. Competing games such a Smite and HotS matches only take 30 at worst.

5 - Comminity and it's toxicity. I hate when people tell me what items to buy and do it in most toxic way. Such as "look at this ♥♥♥♥, look which items he bought on his hero LOL". I hate it when people lose their SHET if I accidentaly KS. People go nuts when if I accidentaly get a last hit as a support. Opposing team can be a pain in the ♥♥♥, unpausing the game for example is a big problem. I hate it when I see my own friends go crazy on this game. I hate myself when I find myself yelling at my friends for this CRAP game. I'm not even mentioning Russian players right now...

I don't want to play this game ever again. I hope HotS will get a decend optimisation soon so that I don't have to even consider wasting my time on this garbage.
  39. Oct 31, 2015
    Two years waiting for 15 min gameplay a custom game?
    Where the DTIRETIDE 2015?
    THANKS VALVE! MORE ARCANAS AND COMPENDIUM POINTS PLZ. YOUR KNOW WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANT.
  40. Nov 1, 2013
    Very greedy valve.
    95% of the updates is to add items to purchase. During the period of more than 3 years, Valve failed to make the mechanics of the first DotA. Manta Style does not throw most of negative effects, BS silence is not throw flasks and a million others flaws. Where heroes such as PitLord, Techies, TerrorBlade. Сould be said about eternally falling server Valve.
    I hope that
    Very greedy valve.
    I hope that someday return Blizzard DotA because they have a soul. Valve have only money for big tournaments and items that look worse than skin from LOL for 2$ and soap graphics.
  41. Nov 9, 2013
    A spectacularly crafted, deep, and engaging multiplayer game. I have put in more hours to Dota 2 than any other video game that I can remember (perhaps Jedi Knight 2 had more; but that was a long time ago). It has a few flaws, such as its steep learning curve and occasionally corrosive community; but overall, the experience is an overwhelmingly positive one.
  42. Nov 1, 2013
    The game is really dead. Talk about "smth is going on behind the scenes" more, Valve! You abandoned your own creation, can't stop producing patches with NO BUGFIXES, never communicate with us. I guess it is just the end. No one will trust you anymore. So you can just go back to your nipples, steamboxes, gabepads and etc.
  43. Nov 2, 2013
    VALVE JUST IGNORING PLAYERS, thir intrest its only suck off our money.
    p.s. suck my balls steam moderators who banned me 4 GIVEMEDIRETIDE requests
    p.s.s
  44. Nov 1, 2013
    Thx Valve for best event ever!.......................................................................................................
    P.S. Waiting for Heroes of the Storm ^^
  45. NFK
    Nov 1, 2013
    Volvo abandoned the game. They can realy warn community that diretide willnt this year. But they dont care about community. No heroes, more sets from workshop, more money. Go to hell players
  46. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. this game f*cked me thank your for game VALVE I will do not buy anything in your store more
  47. Nov 2, 2013
    No DIRETIDE!!!Garbage matchmaking
  48. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A score of zero, because Valve decided not to release all the favorite addition Diretide, because almost all the community had expected it, but it never happened.
    All Valve games have modes for Halloween, but not in Dota2 this year, and it was a big mistake!
  49. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage matchmaking
  50. Oct 31, 2015
    community asking valve 2 years in row for really good halloween holydays event, if they cant do someth new, why they cant give us old perfect events, they give us promises that on dota 2 reborn events would be awesome but they lie againg, there no any events at all.
  51. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE
  52. Oct 31, 2015
  53. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  54. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  55. Oct 31, 2015
    Developers don't hear community and they are making game worser. RIP Dota 2
    Developers don't hear community and they are making game worser. RIP Dota 2
  56. Aug 22, 2013
    DOTA 2 is a fantastic game, picking up on everything made the original Warcraft mod a star. It's deep, competitive, and polished. Guaranteed to provide you with thousands of hours of play.
  57. Sep 9, 2013
    Simply the best game in his category. LOL is crap compared to this. U will become addicted to this game for sure, and if u play LOL, u never will play it again.
  58. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide No Diretide BAD VOLVO. Gabe yebek Expand
  59. Nov 1, 2013
  60. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  61. Nov 1, 2013
    Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. ValveDota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks. Expand
  62. Nov 1, 2013
    Defense of the Ancients was the most prominent warcraft 3 custom map, and rightly so. Valve has taken it upon themselves to create a new engine for the game bringing up to modern standards so it can better flourish as an esport. Instead of fulfilling this promise they decided to plaster their free to play model seen in TF2 over Dota 2 as well, neglecting finishing the game. They releasedDefense of the Ancients was the most prominent warcraft 3 custom map, and rightly so. Valve has taken it upon themselves to create a new engine for the game bringing up to modern standards so it can better flourish as an esport. Instead of fulfilling this promise they decided to plaster their free to play model seen in TF2 over Dota 2 as well, neglecting finishing the game. They released a beta product and advertised it as "finished", and even a year after release the game has thousands of bugs and missing features/heroes. Expand
  63. Nov 1, 2013
    No event, delete dota2, valve sucks
  64. Nov 8, 2013
    Such a great and wonderfull game. ^^ played it since october 2012. Now i have something about 2000 hours in this game, and i want more and more every day. THANK YOU, DEAR VALVE.
  65. Nov 2, 2013
  66. Nov 2, 2013
    give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide
  67. Nov 2, 2013
    VALVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼
    Volvo betrayed us all. No Diretire. No communication. Nothing.
  68. Nov 2, 2013
  69. Nov 8, 2013
    Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide Raise your Diretide
  70. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage report system
    all the games in the world have their halloween event and what we have? moar hats lol, and they said this is a free to play game and only cares about the money not the game or the community
  71. Nov 2, 2013
    Bad MM-system, farm "hats", a lot of unskilled players in High brackets, each new hero in 6 month, garbage report system, no ladders, anyway, i uninstalled dota ~4 month ago, comeback if only there will be ladder and adequate mm system
  72. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve employees do not respect community! Valve employees do not respect community! Valve employees do not respect community! Valve employees do not respect community!
  73. Nov 2, 2013
    This gaem has turned into hats sale. No new heroes, no bug fixes, no communication. How Valve can reject so big community? GG, Valve. ded gaem

RIP DIRETIDE 2013-2013

+++
  74. Nov 2, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. 2013 dota is dead.
  75. Nov 2, 2013
    Zero!!!
  76. Nov 2, 2013
  77. Nov 2, 2013
    diretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretidediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide Expand
  78. Nov 2, 2013
  79. Nov 2, 2013
  80. Nov 2, 2013
  81. Nov 2, 2013
    volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fixvolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretidevolvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide volvo fix diretide Expand
  82. Nov 2, 2013
    Dead game is dead, even LoL has their harroween.
  83. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve screwed the community over again,4 months no hero,no Halloween event (even though other Valve games have it),just hats. The game is dead. That's it.
  84. Nov 2, 2013
  85. Nov 2, 2013
  86. Nov 2, 2013
  87. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is amazing and so addictive. I can't drop it. I normally wouldn't do a review because the score was pretty good, but the spammers are making me do this. They're retarded.
  88. Nov 2, 2013
    It's a good game,but....我是个中国人,你给我限制个毛的字数啊,又不是写作文,hello Daming,what are you doing?balabalabala........................................................
  89. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Valve Give DIRETIDE༼ Valve Give DIRETIDE༼ ValveGive DIRETIDE༼ ValveGive DIRETIDE༼ ValveGive DIRETIDE༼ ValveGive DIRETIDE༼ Valve
  90. Nov 8, 2013
    Never been so addicted to a game before! Weekly updates, balanced, and a economy if you like to trade. Basically this game has everything you can ask for in a Moba.
  91. Nov 2, 2013
    First is the new patch that changes everything to a game, Now the gamers voice is now ignored? Seriously valve, please send me the link to "How to ruin DOTA2". League of Legends is far, way better than valve in terms of management. Lastly, i want༼ DIRETIDE
  92. Nov 2, 2013
    The game isn't perfect yet but it's the best game I've ever played in my life so I can't give it less than 10. No other game made me play it daily for years. Thanks, Valve and, of course, IceFrog.
  93. Nov 2, 2013
    "Let me explain the situation.

Last year DOTA had a halloween event called "Diretide". Since TF2 halloween event happens every year, and the flavor text of Diretide said it was a annual event (like WoW Winter Veil", people started getting hyped. There was no Diretide, and the hit the fan. Disgruntled players starded spamming twitch chat with emotes, which eventually changed to
    "Let me explain the situation.

There was no Diretide, and the hit the fan.

Disgruntled players starded spamming twitch chat with emotes, which eventually changed to people losing on purpose in-game to "call Valve's attention" and finally to defacing Wikipedia articles and raiding the game Metascore.

Again, because there was no holiday event, which by the way, lots of people complained last year because it was imbalanced and was delaying the release of new heroes.

But remember, the issue is not about the event (or lack of it) but about "Valve's disrepect and lack of communication for the community" about a event which people expected to happen thought it was never officially announced or hinted in any way."

-Nerf NOW!!
  94. Nov 2, 2013
    we have a piece of crap of community but the game is awesome,and also do not play it if u r not able to get harassed a lot.............................
  95. Nov 3, 2013
    If you are a new MOBA player, I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 10 seconds.

If you are an experienced MOBA player (but not DOTA), I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 15 seconds. If you are an experienced DOTA player (but not

If you are an experienced DOTA player (but not DOTA 2 Alpha/Beta), I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 30 seconds.

On the other hand, if you're somehow suffered your way through the trenches, can still look yourself in the mirror, and still have some sort of love for this "hobby" we call video games, then by all means, you may now become one of the toxic community members that eat everyone else alive.

Either eat or get eaten in this game. It's like playing Call of Duty on Xbox Live, but this time you're getting harassed by the "nerds" instead of the "jocks." Don't take offense, I'm a nerd.

+1 for graphics and gameplay.
  96. Nov 3, 2013
    Youve got millions of dollars on interactive compediums, and gave up on diretide? Who are you after all?! I have always respected valve for their work, but it seems, they dont give a damn about their community...
  97. Nov 3, 2013
    Waste of time, this game has nothing good, only a OP characters! there are 102 chars and 20 playable, because the others are useless. only one map. Sound track terrible. I dont know why i donwload this. No events that were promised sometimes last year and no new hero in 4 months.
  98. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
    NO Updates
    Valve does NOT listen to the community. aboslutely shocking, that is all. Even when the community blatantly expects a halloween patch, they still do nothing, it's a complete joke.
  99. Nov 8, 2013
    One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free, the only paid content are cosmetical items that DO NOT change the gameplay at all
  100. Nov 8, 2013
    Trolls wanted diretide so they downvoted this game.. it's time to fix your alright

101. Nov 2, 2013
    Cyka Volvo No diretide no points ^^ Lots of games had a halloween update DLC for witch u have to pay to play them except TF2 were its free but volvo are too selfish and want more and more money! And if they give Diretide the people wont buy from store just because they will have a chance to drop the item they want to get But volvo didnt expect we will hate them so much and the game willCyka Volvo No diretide no points ^^ Lots of games had a halloween update DLC for witch u have to pay to play them except TF2 were its free but volvo are too selfish and want more and more money! And if they give Diretide the people wont buy from store just because they will have a chance to drop the item they want to get But volvo didnt expect we will hate them so much and the game will start going down with ratings and other stuff... so FU** U GABEN Collapse

1. Aug 15, 2017
    And this dichotomy is perhaps the best descriptor I can attach to Dota 2. It is frequently a game which occupies two opposite spaces simultaneously. It is the best game. It is also the worst game. No game has ever made me as miserable as Dota 2 has. But no game has made me feel so consistently rewarded for my time, and as consistently, wonderfully connected to the friends I play it with.
  2. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  3. Games Master UK