Dota 2 PC

6.2

1. Nov 3, 2013
    If you are a new MOBA player, I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 10 seconds.

If you are an experienced MOBA player (but not DOTA), I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 15 seconds. If you are an experienced DOTA player (but not

If you are an experienced DOTA player (but not DOTA 2 Alpha/Beta), I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 30 seconds.

On the other hand, if you're somehow suffered your way through the trenches, can still look yourself in the mirror, and still have some sort of love for this "hobby" we call video games, then by all means, you may now become one of the toxic community members that eat everyone else alive.

Either eat or get eaten in this game. It's like playing Call of Duty on Xbox Live, but this time you're getting harassed by the "nerds" instead of the "jocks." Don't take offense, I'm a nerd.

+1 for graphics and gameplay.
  2. Nov 3, 2013
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
  3. Nov 3, 2013
    Youve got millions of dollars on interactive compediums, and gave up on diretide? Who are you after all?! I have always respected valve for their work, but it seems, they dont give a damn about their community...
  4. Nov 3, 2013
    The development team has absolutely no contact with their players. They completely ignore all complaints, they do not update the community in any way on the status of the game. They just ignore everyone and take as much of your money as possible.
  5. Nov 3, 2013
    Waste of time, this game has nothing good, only a OP characters! there are 102 chars and 20 playable, because the others are useless. only one map. Sound track terrible. I dont know why i donwload this. No events that were promised sometimes last year and no new hero in 4 months.
  6. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
    NO Updates
    Valve does NOT listen to the community. aboslutely shocking, that is all. Even when the community blatantly expects a halloween patch, they still do nothing, it's a complete joke.
  7. Nov 8, 2013
    One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free, the only paid content are cosmetical items that DO NOT change the gameplay at all
  8. Nov 8, 2013
    Trolls wanted diretide so they downvoted this game.. it's time to fix your alright

9. Nov 8, 2013
    they did give diretide­
  10. Nov 8, 2013
    This is the game that you'll play for the rest of your life...if you can handle the trenches. READY UP SOLIDER IS A CLIMB TO THE TOP! but success is so so sweet.
  11. Nov 10, 2013
    In all seriousness, DotA is one of the best games I have ever played. I got hooked 10+ years ago in high school, half of our class was testing out the pool of WC3 custom games, and AoS was amazing; AoS later evolved into the wonderfully balanced DotA. It has been a blast to play this game on and off for years, and Valve's interpretation of DotA 2 is by far the most true game to theIn all seriousness, DotA is one of the best games I have ever played. I got hooked 10+ years ago in high school, half of our class was testing out the pool of WC3 custom games, and AoS was amazing; AoS later evolved into the wonderfully balanced DotA. It has been a blast to play this game on and off for years, and Valve's interpretation of DotA 2 is by far the most true game to the original design. The improvements implemented are beyond my wildest expectations, and their support of the growing professional scheme has completely blown my mind. DotA is a strategy game enjoyable at any skill level, recently a handful of coworkers tried it out and have been hooked as well. I'm pleased to see the wide appeal of a team-based cooperative yet highly competitive game mixing elements of micro-management, RPG, and tower defense. DotA gave birth to an amazing new genre of gaming and Dota 2 well deserves to be at the forefront of computer gaming, catering to serious and casual players alike, without damaging micro-transactions, and is posed to lead the gaming community into a new era of broadcasted e-sports. Well played, GG Expand
  12. Nov 21, 2013
  13. Nov 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dobre dobre, best game of the week, i love this game so much,

Ps. One more remark.

I rate Valve business model higher than Riot's all meaningful content is free. You pay only for visuals (or access to transmissions from tournaments). In LoL you are encouraged to spend usually new champions are stronger than existing plus limited choice of champions affects your game-play. This is very discouraging
  14. Nov 8, 2013
    One of the best games I have ever played, completely addictive. I always come back for more. I hope to see the user rating for this game improve! Get some friends and give it a go!
  15. Nov 9, 2013
    Although the learning curve is a bit steep, the depth to the Dota gameplay and mechanics provide a fun and challenging experience. Dota is a game about strategy, skill, timing, and coordination with your team. And of my 1600 games played, no two have ever felt the same. Although having to put up with valve time for updates and new content can be annoying at times, it is well worth it forAlthough the learning curve is a bit steep, the depth to the Dota gameplay and mechanics provide a fun and challenging experience. Dota is a game about strategy, skill, timing, and coordination with your team. And of my 1600 games played, no two have ever felt the same. Although having to put up with valve time for updates and new content can be annoying at times, it is well worth it for the quality of the updates that is gained as a result. Expand
  16. Nov 14, 2013
    One of the most competitive games requiring intense, meaningful decisionmaking and strategy that makes other games pale in comparison-- all for the price of $0. Unlike other f2p games, Dota 2 is completely dedicated to making sure that nothing that is available for purchase in the game gives any sort of advantage-- all you'll find in the Dota 2 store are extra costumes and pets that areOne of the most competitive games requiring intense, meaningful decisionmaking and strategy that makes other games pale in comparison-- all for the price of $0. Unlike other f2p games, Dota 2 is completely dedicated to making sure that nothing that is available for purchase in the game gives any sort of advantage-- all you'll find in the Dota 2 store are extra costumes and pets that are just pretty reskins of existing models. There is nothing separating your account from any of the professional players and will never have to be concerned about being beaten by a player merely because they have played the game longer than you and have more customization options.

Now, all of that is fine and dandy-- but utterly meaningless if the game is bad. Good thing that isn't a concern either-- the gameplay in Dota is on a much larger scale than any other game within the genre. The magnitude of the plays that you can make are massive, and each character is radically different from another rather than being a slight variation within the same role with a slightly different line-shaped nuke, gap-closer, and steroid. Extra abilities are purchased as items, which often have active effects that can give you an edge over your enemies or make your combos flow faster and harder.

Finally, the game is developed by VALVe and has quickly overshadowed their other games, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike in terms of playerbase and is steadily climbing. Dota 2 will continue to grow, but even now there's no concern for a dead playerbase or long matchmaking queues. Balance of the game is undertaken by the enigmatic Icefrog, an anonymous developer with complete creative control of the game who has been controlling the game's direction for the past decade. He is the man who has grown Dota 2 from a small minigame diversion to a trailblazer for the genre and has inspired a steady amount of games to rise in his wake. It is not clear if he will ever be unmasked, but numerous theories float around the internet!
  17. Dec 30, 2013
    One of the most boring gaming experiences I've had in my life. Valves worst game by far.
    .............................................................
  18. Jan 22, 2014
    You will kinda like the game but you will hate the players, and most of your games will suck.

Dota is a complex game, but it's painfully lacking features such game must have or they are terribly executed.

Icefrogs dota 9
    Lacking features -3
    Players i am forced to play with -3
  19. Feb 16, 2014
    Crappy game forces you to play losing matches, imbalanced heroes, HORRIBLE matchmaking algorithm, all around **** game that should have stayed on Warcraft 3, it was way better back then.
  20. May 29, 2016
    Sluggishly-paced abyss of some of the worst humans you will find in video games.

I have been on-and-off with this game ever since its beta status in '11-'12. I remember in my very first game, I picked and played Axe. Because I was brand new to the game, I had to also endure the annoying typings of angry teammates. Just from the flamers it took me months to even bother trying again.

Ever since Valve's takeover of this title, the pattern seems to be letting the game sit stagnant until the pro scene did something to prompt immediate (and often heavy-handed) balance changes. There are an absurdly high number of characters to choose from, and because of that players are often expected to fulfill a "role", or subset of heroes that will work well in a job for each game. Mastery is attainable, but not after thousands of hours grinding and learning as you go. Some of that knowledge is even rendered useless on the occasional patch when heroes, items get reworked or released. In the ideal, games would go for 30-45 minutes before being done but there is no real cap meaning if you stalemate you could see yourself being stuck in this game for a lot longer.

The punishment systems are a joke as well. Valve seems to think that they can monitor a community without actual moderators. Instead, you have a fully-automatic system in place that punishes people based on how many people rage-reported them. This player could have not done anything legitimately wrong, but would still get punished under the right conditions. Leaving / AFK'ing a match guarantees punishment as well which is harsh for anyone who is liable to be interrupted during the game or doesn't want to waste another 10-20 minutes for the enemy to wipe their team for the 15th time and end it.

Dota is also one of the only games I know that has a huge amount of fanaticism. Any complaints no matter the legitimacy are often met with posters trying so hard to deflect the blame onto the complainer. Dunning-Kruger has even become a household term for lazy fanboys of this game. The counter-criticisms sometimes go away when issues are proven correct... but there will always be very vocal and swift response to laments like "this game sucks."

The graphics and the character customization are great points for this game. To be honest, it's hard to collect and enjoy hats in this game because of everything else weighing it down.

Overall, this is a miserable experience that you should take a pass on. I've had friends try this game and quit within weeks. I've had to take extended breaks, some of which I thought I was quitting the game "for good." This was hard to do at first because of the game's F2P accessibility, but it's gotten a lot easier with glaring problems like unsolved bugs, balance issues, and toxic community remaining prevalent for so long.

Don't play DotA 2. It looks nice, but it's absolutely unrewarding unless you've already established yourself as a world-class player.
  21. Jul 11, 2014
    It's a good MOBA-Game, no question. The MOBA mechanics are working very well. It could be one of the best games ever. But there is the Dota Community. You can't play a match without being deeply insulted.
    Well and this is the point that kills all the fun in the game.
    What more need be said?
    Valve has to work on the Hero-Balance. Some of the Hereos are much overpowered.
  22. Oct 27, 2014
    The game is a bit old compared to more new and next generation MOBAS. The map and graphics are very hard to focus on for the maps design isn't very connected to each other and have alot of random gaps and stuff. The gameplay is a bit **** to me. For a couple of heros can literally solo a game once they start snowballing and get fed. The community is ok since it's connected to steam andThe game is a bit old compared to more new and next generation MOBAS. The map and graphics are very hard to focus on for the maps design isn't very connected to each other and have alot of random gaps and stuff. The gameplay is a bit **** to me. For a couple of heros can literally solo a game once they start snowballing and get fed. The community is ok since it's connected to steam and bring more mature players. But the biggest thing that made me quit is that the game play isn't the full thing you are looking for in a MOBA. Hard to get started on this game. Takes a good time to learn and start to actually have fun playing game. The ranking on DOTA is also kinda weird?
    Overall the Dota 2 is really competitive and the community is nice, but I prefer League Of Legends now because of it's more immersive gameplay. I feel that League is a better representation of a MOBA because of the laning where their is a top laner, mid laner, jungler, adc, and support. It adds so much to strategy and a variety to the whole game. League is also has much more community and can actually show you affection to the game through it's super active community.
  23. Oct 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  24. Feb 14, 2015
    Aweasome game with developers, who **** all dota 2 community, best machmaking system of all MOBA games! Best game of my ****ing life.... And i very a, when i download League of Lesbians and play in this game. Coz Rio havve brain and make game for all people(volvo work for money, isnt for communiy). TY
  25. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ
  26. Oct 31, 2015
    VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDEBad event Halloween 2015 , give pleas DireTide 2012 or 2013 , Volve i love u, Pleas pleas pleas
    Volve Give me DireTide 2015 , i love play Dota 2.
    But now I'm ready to go into another game.
    DireTide can save me and half the community.
    Think again, release DireTide, kastomka good, but a lot of leavers.
  27. Nov 26, 2016
    Игра говно. Саунд говно. Геймплей говно, все в ней ужасно, никакого стиля.ОНА УЖАСНАЯ. Сделано для тупого быдла, которое не играло в игры до этого. Играть не советую. ОТСТОЙ
  28. Nov 1, 2013
    Very greedy valve.
    95% of the updates is to add items to purchase. During the period of more than 3 years, Valve failed to make the mechanics of the first DotA. Manta Style does not throw most of negative effects, BS silence is not throw flasks and a million others flaws. Where heroes such as PitLord, Techies, TerrorBlade. Сould be said about eternally falling server Valve.
    I hope that
    Very greedy valve.
    I hope that someday return Blizzard DotA because they have a soul. Valve have only money for big tournaments and items that look worse than skin from LOL for 2$ and soap graphics.
  29. Nov 1, 2013
    RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide RIP volvo RIP diretide
  30. Oct 29, 2015
    They promised better performance with source 2 engine.Game is laggy and **** now.They wanted to make diretide event.They brought a stupid custom map which everyone has to download to be able to play the game..they just want you to buy sets,tickets and other **** just wants your $.The only thing you will get is a big **** YOU.
  31. Oct 31, 2015
    Vavle where is DIRETIDE ?????? WE NEED DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  32. Jul 28, 2013
    Great game, well balanced all heroes are available from the get go. Matchmaking and player community maybe the game's only downfalls. The cosmetic equipment along with the couriers allow for a lot of trading and community interaction a very nice feature considering steam's already large player base...
  33. Aug 12, 2013
    Dota2 in the hands of Valve. That is all that should honestly be said. All negative reviews are due to new player not having the patience to understand the mechanics of this game. While League of Legends is often the one most compared to dota, the two are vastly different and drawing this parallel is futile as their target audiences are wholly different.

To make something absolutely

To make something absolutely clear, every single hero is a viable option, it all depends upon the player's style, skill level, and the team composition. Many will tout that this game's lacking is in its community, yet do not strive to take the effort to find the players worth adding as friends and developing partners whom compliment your play style. You might as well say your local coffee shop has a bad community, but that doesn't accurate reflect the coffee shop as a whole does it now?

To those new, give it time. It's a game that (very much like counter strike) you have to take a bit more seriously to truly enjoy. Once you hit the base level of understanding specific characters and being rewarded for such, it's a satisfaction unlike any other.

Updates are regular, players can report and feedback, plus there are built in skins, mods, and collectibles to enhance what once was a 1 dimensional experience.
  34. Nov 1, 2013
    Bad work valve.just want our money,for items in dota 2.and say.that they do it just for us......................................................................
  35. Nov 1, 2013
    No diretide. No new hero in more than 3 months. You ruin my halloween. 0 communication from Valve to the community. Only hats and more hats. GG VOLVO DOTO DEAD GAME. DISBAND PLEASE
  36. Nov 1, 2013
    no feedback from devs since ages, dota1 was a perfect game that only needed a good platform to turn competitive but then there is all this being removed or implemented without any good reason or discussion with the community:

mute system finally stopped being so up as before but stupid feature ranking system unexistant, i know dozens of people who play LoL instead of dota2 because

mute system finally stopped being so up as before but stupid feature
    ranking system unexistant, i know dozens of people who play LoL instead of dota2 because of this
    too much focus on cosmetic want to make money but don't want to fix the 900 bugs on the list?
    matchmaking matchmaking getting people with 10 wins to play with 2000 wins veterans
    hidden profiles boohoo i'm so pro and people always focus me, disregard the part where 90% of my games i have people doing tryhard support because im denda

This about "give diretide" is just about people who have literally NO POINT in playing the game since there is no ranking and everything is hidden; i vote 0 because there is no other way to get devs attention than to talk and do ****(NO FEEDBACK)
  37. Nov 1, 2013
    It is weird how a game can be better during its beta phase than after it's release. The complete lack of communication from the developers of this game is unbelievable, specially when compared to it's competitors.
  38. Nov 1, 2013
    no diretide im so mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
    and also no goblin techis combo mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
  39. Nov 1, 2013
    Volvo has abandoned the game. All they care for is the hats now. No more heroes, no more events. JUST MONEY. VALVE DAMN IT. GIVE DIRETIDE! YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY ANYMORE
  40. Nov 1, 2013
  41. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage matchmaking
  42. Nov 1, 2013
    Valve disregards the whole community.
    **** mute system
    No new heroes
    but There's new hats every week

43. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. vcbqadasd123jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbnvbxdfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Expand
  44. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets New updates is new sets and tickets Expand
  45. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 is an amazing game, made by an absolutely terrible team. Hasn't been updated in almost a half a year, no community interaction on what's going on, while the only thing that gets added is cash shop items. Expand
  46. Nov 9, 2013
    Excellent game, with much more sophisticated mechanics than LoL. It is very unforgiving and requires lots of effort to master it sufficiently enough to know what needs to be done (doing it is even harder). Dota 2 is so good, that I will focus on negatives Unfortunately there are some and three of them I consider major issue. First match making I think it has improved, but it is…
  47. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking
    Dead game! Please, release more hats and less content! Don't fix them bugs or improve game, release item sets because we need more HATS! Dead game!!!!!!
  48. Nov 2, 2013
  49. Nov 2, 2013
    Dead game for now.
    No communication with players, no new heroes released, no events for almost 1 year, making only items to sell.
    Really bad matchmaking system, no real ranking system, NOTHING.
    DotA as the WC3 map was 10x times better. GJ Volvo.
  50. Nov 2, 2013
    No Rise of Darkness. There is no communication with the population from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months, the only hats, hats and more in order to earn more money. Dissolve the Volvo please.
  51. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE
  52. Nov 2, 2013
    matchmaking that doesnt work.
    Report system that is working completely one-sided.
    No visible ranking. No diretide. SUCK DICK VOLOV PS: GIVE DIRE TIDE GIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE
    matchmaking that doesnt work.
    Report system that is working completely one-sided.
    No visible ranking.
    No diretide.

SUCK DICK VOLOV

PS: GIVE DIRE TIDE
    GIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDEGIVE DIRE TIDE
  53. Nov 3, 2013
  54. Nov 2, 2013
    Volvo has now abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave. No stats will be recorded.
    No communication.
    Rubbish matchmaking.
    No care for the users.
    One of the most disgraceful communities.
    4.5 is to high for you Valve. You deserve 0. Rubbish and utter disgrace.
  55. Nov 2, 2013
    Last hero released on July 13.
    International ended 2 months ago since the game went silent.
    No proper updates Fake lan mode first blood update is a joke.
    What are they spending their time on.
  56. Nov 2, 2013
    Worst development team ever.
    The best game in steam.
    No new heroes,no event for halloween..
    The game itself is great..But valve ruins everything
    I'll quit..Dont try this game.
  57. Nov 2, 2013
  58. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide.
    NO New Hero.
    NO Normal matchmaking system.
    MORE TICKETS AND HATS!
  59. Nov 2, 2013
    NO DireTide
    RAGE!!!
  60. Nov 2, 2013
    This game has turned into LOL!

MM Garbage!
    Mechanics Bugged as hell
    Devs Sleep all day give no f*cks
    Updates YES (New sets and stuff to make money from)

All in one word. Money hungry company that doesn't know how to maintain a game and interact with the community!
  61. Nov 2, 2013
    Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really BadReally Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Really Bad Games! Expand
  62. Nov 2, 2013
  63. Nov 2, 2013
    NO New Hero
    NO Normal matchmaking system New updates is new sets and tickets. MORE TICKETS AND HATS MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE! MORENO Diretide NO New Hero NO Normal matchmaking system New updates is new sets and tickets. MORE TICKETS AND HATS MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE! MORENO Diretide NO New Hero NO Normal matchmaking system New updates is new
  64. Dem
    Nov 2, 2013
    Give DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive DiretideGive Diretide
  65. Nov 2, 2013
    they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money they just want our money
  66. Nov 14, 2013
    Nice game. THis is game is really awesome. In every aspect. So much better than lol, and hon. but Lol sucks more than hon. I don't even know how good that smite is, but I think it's better than lol. because Lol sucks ballz. and Dota 2 is bezt.
  67. Nov 5, 2013
    Valve does NOT listen to the community. absolutely shocking, that is all. Even when the community blatantly expects a Halloween patch, they still do nothing, it's a complete joke.
  68. Oct 31, 2015
    Volve Give me DireTide 2015 , i love play Dota 2.
    But now I'm ready to go into another game.
    DireTide can save me and half the community.
    Think again, release DireTide, kastomka good, but a lot of leavers.
  69. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
  70. Oct 31, 2015
    DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD ive OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ Expand
  71. Oct 31, 2015
    Верните мне мой 2012, когда игра была в шоколаде и вышел Diretide. Да и вообще, игра скатилась по всем пунктам: донатские ивенты, невыполнение разработчиками внеплановых целей компендиума, отсутствие новых героев, унылые патчи, куча багов, неудобный интерфейс Reborn. Лучше пойду играть в League and Legends либо Heroes of the Storm, чем в этот недоделанный кусок собачьих экскрементов.Верните мне мой 2012, когда игра была в шоколаде и вышел Diretide. Да и вообще, игра скатилась по всем пунктам: донатские ивенты, невыполнение разработчиками внеплановых целей компендиума, отсутствие новых героев, унылые патчи, куча багов, неудобный интерфейс Reborn. Лучше пойду играть в League and Legends либо Heroes of the Storm, чем в этот недоделанный кусок собачьих экскрементов.
  72. Nov 2, 2013
    Hello Valve. Can understood your position,
    What your givent information for YES DIRETIDE or NO DIRETIDE?
    You all to for us. Becaouse we all waiting new heroes 4 month or Helooween mod or any mod, but YOU ADD 70 mb update 5 new sets LOOOOOOL
    That's enough!
    I cant plya dota 2 anymore
  73. Nov 2, 2013
    Broken MM.
    Bad communication with comminity.
    Hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats... and tickets only.
    Broken dreams about Halloween 2013.
    Sorry, but your wrong Valve.
    GL
  74. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve does nothing. They doesn't care about the game, they only want to get money from it. They are too busy for new heroes and Halloween mode! For example LOL made Absolutly new hero every 2 weeks and valve cant made even 1. It's very sad guys,
  75. Nov 1, 2013
    Terrible developers which make no communications with its playerbase at all. Atleast tell them what is going on when they ask, you just piss everyone off and they will hate you for it.
  76. Jul 22, 2013
    This game is like COD, hard at first but once you get the hang of it you get pretty decent. I found this game amazing and yet it had its challenging moments but it it an overall amazing game. I we can't forget its free!
  77. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETID Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ GiveGive DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETID Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDEv Expand
  78. Nov 1, 2013
  79. Nov 1, 2013
    stupid volvo where is my diretide?!?!?111
    WHERE IS MY NEW CHARACTERS?!?! VOLVO STOP MAKING HATS!!11 I NEED NEW CHARACTERS!11
    STUPOD VOLVO!111111111111111111111
  80. Nov 1, 2013
    seriously a dead game, no diretide, no heroes being implemented. it's just icefraud with his sh1t balance left working on this dead game. LOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>dotoLOL>doto
  81. Nov 1, 2013
    No heroes in 113 days.
    Almost twice the player base of L4D2, CSGO, and TF2 combined. Still no Halloween update (even Cookie Clicker LoL has one)
    No communication from devs.

And to top it all off they give us an update with cosmetics and more tickets? rofl
  82. Nov 1, 2013
    No new characters, no variety, it can not be fun for the players for a long time, the only thing is the new things that are worth more than their price, they are only cosmetic in nature (not always attractive), this is good, but the price for it's overpriced.
    and the last, I was very disappointed by the attitude valve to the players DotA 2. all hoping for diretide, but is not got no updates regarding
  83. Nov 1, 2013
    So i played this game and its pretty bad really unbalanced and no diretide i also think the developers abandoned the game because there hasn't been a good update in months so don't play this.
  84. Nov 2, 2013
    Do not care about their players! They demolish the hope! They force people to not sleep for weeks! They never fall short of expectations! They look at us with a high! They had no time to inform you of upcoming events, even if they will not! I am very offended by the game for the last five days!
  85. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide.
    NO New Heroes.
    NO Normal matchmaking system.
    NO Rank system.
    NO Communication from developers with the players.
    Only hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, HATS AND HATS!
  86. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is genuinely dead. No communication from the devs for months. No proper communication in a year or maybe more. The game is buggy as The only content added to the game serves as a cash cow for a company who has worked out the best way of getting money from its customers is to add ****ty "cosmetics". No features worth talking about compared to DotA 1. Don't download this justThis game is genuinely dead. No communication from the devs for months. No proper communication in a year or maybe more. The game is buggy as The only content added to the game serves as a cash cow for a company who has worked out the best way of getting money from its customers is to add ****ty "cosmetics". No features worth talking about compared to DotA 1. Don't download this just play DotA 1 if you can. Expand
  87. Jul 28, 2013
    Best game I have ever played since 2005. A lot of combos to perform and item builds to choose from. Very balanced and challenging. The battle part starts on the picking phase where you should choose the hero that can counter the enemy. Have deep learning curve though. I've been playing this game for 8 years and still learning and getting better. One key to win this game is 100% teamBest game I have ever played since 2005. A lot of combos to perform and item builds to choose from. Very balanced and challenging. The battle part starts on the picking phase where you should choose the hero that can counter the enemy. Have deep learning curve though. I've been playing this game for 8 years and still learning and getting better. One key to win this game is 100% team strategy and coordination. Expand
  88. Jul 29, 2013
    First of all, I would like to point out that every hero in this game is free, you do not need flash or ignite to do well, there are no mastery points, you do not have to buy runes and you can get "skins" for free just by playing. WIth that said, this game is amazing. Every hero is unique and icefrog really cares about hero balance. You do not see the same 10-20 heroes in every game or evenFirst of all, I would like to point out that every hero in this game is free, you do not need flash or ignite to do well, there are no mastery points, you do not have to buy runes and you can get "skins" for free just by playing. WIth that said, this game is amazing. Every hero is unique and icefrog really cares about hero balance. You do not see the same 10-20 heroes in every game or even in every tournament. People do not complain if you run rogue or you stray from 1 top laner, 1 mid laner, 1 support and 1 ADC bottom and a jungler. You can run 3 top, 1 mid 1 bot; 0 top, 1 mid, 4 bot; 1 top 3 mid 1 bot, etc etc. Also leavers do not ruin the game because the game will become safe to leave. The report and mute system is also better than League of Legends. You know what else this game has? A better client, less bugs, better voice acting, replays, and SingSing. 10/10. Expand
  89. Jul 30, 2013
    Not one of the best, this game is the best multiplayer 5v5 MOBA. Though a bit(actually a lot) hard to learn but once you know all of it, you will not find a better multiplayer game to play!
  90. Aug 4, 2013
    Complex gameplay great game lot of heroes TRULY f2p 1 map and infinite ways to play .
    This game reminds me to chess no match is equal to another
  91. Aug 9, 2013
    Following Valve's success with TF2; Dota 2, the successor to the popular Warcraft III custom map Defense of The Ancients is truly free to play in all game content. The only things purchasable in game are cosmetics and tournament passes. Dota 2 is essentially the exact same game as DoTA except that it has been ported to Valve's source engine. The menus and user interface are extremelyFollowing Valve's success with TF2; Dota 2, the successor to the popular Warcraft III custom map Defense of The Ancients is truly free to play in all game content. The only things purchasable in game are cosmetics and tournament passes. Dota 2 is essentially the exact same game as DoTA except that it has been ported to Valve's source engine. The menus and user interface are extremely streamlined and includes tournament integration if there is one in progress.

The game has a harsh learning curve that not everyone will be able to appreciate. But, it is highly rewarding once you learn the game. The community is not nearly as toxic as other reviewers are trying to make it out to be. Most of these reviewers are probably overly sensitive people to begin with. The community that I've been exposed to may be slightly elitist, but that's to be expected from a game with this competitive nature and learning curve. However, although elitist most of the players are willing to give advice and help out if they are asked to. Don't let one toxic player ruin your experience of this amazing game.

The game is smooth, tightly integrated, stays true to its predecessor, and has possibly the best matchmaking system of any MOBA to date. If you're a fan of the genre and want a challenge then this is the game to be playing. If not, then look elsewhere.
  92. Aug 13, 2013
    Amazing. Amazing and Amazing. First it was a mod for War3 called 3-Corridors, DotA finally was started, then they added a jungle and many years later, Valve buys it. They have done an Amazing job with this game and as some of the other critics say, just give it some time and you are in for a real treat. A+ Add me on Steam if you want to learn 'cultavix'.
  93. Sep 1, 2013
    one of the best newold game in steam.Valve version of dota do a real quality,but time show can Valve add some newgood features in classic defence of ancient.Score only 8 becouse 1)This retared Pro-Dota community 2)Usless workshopdonate.Time will show how good a Valve Dota.
  94. Nov 2, 2013
    No bugfixes, only hats Naix and Weaver still too much overpowered. No communication, only hats. Game abandoned its safe to leave. GG Volvo, now you can have vacation even longer.
  95. Nov 1, 2013
  96. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  97. Nov 1, 2013

98. Nov 2, 2013
    diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide diretide
  99. Nov 2, 2013
    VALVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Volvo betrayed us all. No Diretire. No communication. Nothing.
  100. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Updates

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.