Dota 2 PC

6.5

1. Sep 5, 2017
    As a random stranger who played this game since DOTA 1, back in 2005 and who doesn't want anything bad for you, I tell you, don't play this game. Just don't, move on, get a hobby, go hiking, paint, make music, learn how to dance, go bowling and so on.
  2. Sep 3, 2017
    Ужасное комьюнити, донат, игра которая убила продолжение таких игр как left4dead half life portal и прочие, эта игра убила эти продолжения как и кс го.
  3. Aug 31, 2017
    Absolute trash unless you are in the elite club of veteran players. This game teaches you how to move and attack before throwing you in a tutorial that is nearly impossible to beat with the knowledge given.

I'd like to know about - - The different buildings and what they actually do! - What stats actually mean - What the actual hell the "secret shop" is - How to use a courier and

I'd like to know about -
    - The different buildings and what they actually do!
    - What stats actually mean
    - What the actual hell the "secret shop" is
    - How to use a courier and buy things without returning home
    - The importance of gold and the last hit
    - Anything beyond "Here is how you right click"

After hours losing over and over to tutorial bots, three minutes on Google confirms this game is trash for anyone outside the awesome secret DOTA club. Reading a third party year old guide helped a bit, but I see tutorial bots doing chained pulls and other advanced techniques while I was told only how to use a mouse. Seriously this is more frustrating then Bloodborne was to learn... Maybe this game was good once upon a time, but it's seemingly impossible for new people to break into.
  4. Aug 29, 2017
    Truly the worst game ever to have been created. It is simply a tool to exploit gamers who can't help splashing cash on useless in game stuff. Do yourself a favour and steer clear.
  5. Aug 29, 2017
    The killer of Half-Life saga!!! Valve chosen to work on this stupit MOBA game rather than mind blowing Half-Life francise. This game is the best example of showing "money changes everyone". R.I.P. Half-Life. We'll never forget the amazing memories of you...
  6. Aug 28, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3.not half-life 3. Expand
  7. Aug 28, 2017
    We want Half Life 3 !!!! **** Dota 2, **** Counter Strike: Global Offensive, **** Artifact and **** Valve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!
  8. Aug 26, 2017
    Half-Life died for this game...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Half-Life died for this game...
  9. Aug 4, 2017
    1) Много идиотов.
    2)Донат, донат, донат !!!
    3) Много школьников, которым главное повеселиться.
    Сама игра нормальная, но комъюнити ужасно. Невозможно играть в команде!
  10. May 29, 2017
    So after playing and having fun on LoL for a long while, I thought to myself, "why not try out some other cool new MOBA games for a change?" So I did. And of course I started immediately with DoTA 2.

And see, before you think I'm just being biased and trying to nitpick this game simply because I'm a LoL fan, trust me, I'm not. It's just that I genuinely think this is a bad game based on my experience.

So, before getting into the actual gameplay, I should point out the characters and matchups. First off, this might be a venial thing to point out, but what is up with the characters' names? Like seriously, it's quite obvious that the developers just named them directly after their concept. Names like "Fire Knight" "Bloodseeker" and "Enchantress" aren't exactly what I would call innovative. And why are ALL the characters 100% free to play? Like, it may seem like a really cool feature for some people, but really it's quite unnecessary. Like, if you really like a certain character, then you should be able to work toward it and make enough money to purchase the character with in-game currency, not just join the game for the first time and have all the characters at your fingertips. What makes this even more stupid is the unbalanced roster. The characters are either really OP or flat-out useless.

And the gameplay. It's already unpleasant, repetitive and boring because, as I said before, the roster of heroes is totally out of balance. But there are another features that bland it even more. I might be most thought of as a scrub for saying this, but why is there no autolock? Like yeah, I get it, if you watch the world championships or DoTA 2 or LoL, you'll notice the players aren't using autolock. But I'm speaking from the perspective of a casual, new player in DoTA 2, which I'm sure is why most people are reading this review. Again, this may seem very venial, but it's a pretty big issue, for me at least. Every time I move my mouse to cast an ability on an enemy, my screen display gets shoved forward, and by the time I've returned to my hero the enemy player has already slaughtered me. So then I try to keep it on my hero by consistently keeping my thumb pressed on the spacebar, and by the time the match is over my thumb hurts like hell.

Overall, DoTA 2 has greatly disappointed me.
  11. Apr 27, 2017
    This was once a fun, addicting and overall a great game. Every update in the past year or so made it slightly worse but was still ok to play. Then came 7.0 and the game I put over 4000 hours into was completely ruined. I guess it would be fun to play if you just started today, but for us veterans, it makes us sad :(

-Valve really needs to fix the matchmaking system. -The community is

-Valve really needs to fix the matchmaking system.
    -The community is the most toxic of any game.
    -Became LoL
  12. Apr 21, 2017
    When DOTA2 were beta it was the best and I was so happy to found this game. I played it like crazy even skipped school more than I can remember because it was so awesome and it was worth it.

Then they started changing it after its release to attract idiots and brain damaged noobs that can't play. The game changed to the worse since then and kept changing till this day when it became unbearable total garbage.

Unbalanced heroes, and valve does not listen to the community what so ever not even once. The focus on Ti more than public balancing. Its so stupid I have no words about how bad this game has become.
  13. Apr 11, 2017
    **** **** seriously I hate this game so **** much DUDE I JUST LOST A 70 MIN GAME PLAYIN REALLY GOOD CAUSE **** HYUEOCXOPTER TOLDF ME TO PUSH TOP{ WR AND I DID BUR THJEYT KILLED MER AND GG CUZ NO BUYBACKL LMNAK **** YOU
  14. Apr 3, 2017
    After 'monkey' update game ruined for me, game becoming LOL. And of course same old terrible matchmaking system still not fixed. Valve what you become? You cared your fans before you got rich.
  15. Mar 8, 2017
    This game is a fantastic game, extremely indepth, competitive and fun. In saying that I believe for any gamer this is mental torture, and having played it over 6000 hours, I realise now the negative affect it has on mental health. Being an extremely competitive game with a very very indepth ranking system, and where roles are so important that even the slightest of fails of one player canThis game is a fantastic game, extremely indepth, competitive and fun. In saying that I believe for any gamer this is mental torture, and having played it over 6000 hours, I realise now the negative affect it has on mental health. Being an extremely competitive game with a very very indepth ranking system, and where roles are so important that even the slightest of fails of one player can bring down the entire team you can just imagine the abuse players receive and deliver on a daily basis, saying some of the most putrid things to ever come out of someones mouth. This is not a game that raises spirits as even when you lose a game, you continue you to play as you are addicted, then to get abused as you are on tilt. I made the worst decision to start playing dota 2, and quitting it was the best decision I ever made. It will crush your self esteem and ruin your social life. Don't start dota 2 - worst community of any video game you will ever play! Expand
  16. Mar 6, 2017
    This game is ruined by the people who play it. Yet its a multiplayer game. So you cannot win at all. Therefore whats the point. Its ruined by the very thing its supposed to be the main aspect of it. God **** damn it man.
  17. Feb 17, 2017
    no thanks man bro not todday bad dota for no no heheeehheheeheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehheeheheeheheheheehheeheehheheehehheheheeheheh
  18. Feb 12, 2017
    Been playing since 2013 and the game has slowly become worse and worse. Patch 7 released in Dec 2016 has marked the death of this silly game.

The problem with Dota has always been that for a team game, there is no incentive to play support. You get to spend all your gold on your unappreciative team and you suffer from low gold and XP gain as a result which results in feeding which results in you becoming the focal point of your team's malice.

Rather than try to fix this, Valve just keeps buffing the carry heroes who are easy to play and own with. This is because their popularity creates revenue in skin sales. Patch 7 means that with talents you now have to lvl up ver quickly to stay relevant which just encourages more afk farming and less teamplay. It's a 'team' game that valve are intent on fostering into environment where no one plays as a team. That's because all they care about is now is £££ - a real shame for a game created initially because of the passion of modders.

oh and the New hero Monkey King is a joke - every spell OP and is essentially the kind of hero that would be created by the most cancerous, carry playing Dota player you can conceive of.
  19. Jan 12, 2017
    Dota 2 is dead go play league of lesbians or orher **** game because they are now even better than 7.00. ihope volvo realise how bad they game become now
  20. Jan 12, 2017
    Used to be a great game until patch 7.00 came out. Now it's just a shadow of it's former self. Deleted it after 12 years of playing because this isn't Dota anymore.
  21. Jan 1, 2017
    I played Dota with v6.56 . And such a terrible update never happened. Valve doesn't want to hear the community, so I think that a lot of players will stop playing Dota2.
  22. Dec 21, 2016
    Dota had its pinnacle with Dota 2 Source 1, then came Reborn and Valves wish to sell more stuff such as terrain tile sets, it came with a lot of bugs and player base took a major hit, but it was still Dota so people slowly started to come back to this uglier version. However it seams Valve wasn't happy with Dota`s loyal fan base giving them a lot of $, so directors decided they need toDota had its pinnacle with Dota 2 Source 1, then came Reborn and Valves wish to sell more stuff such as terrain tile sets, it came with a lot of bugs and player base took a major hit, but it was still Dota so people slowly started to come back to this uglier version. However it seams Valve wasn't happy with Dota`s loyal fan base giving them a lot of $, so directors decided they need to attract hots and lol players. Thus came patch 7.00 ruining Dota forever. Now Dota 2 is no longer Dota. All competitive factors are lost and its greatness is lost due to greed. Small example; player HUD used to be same size for all heroes, now it changes from hero to hero covering more or less screen space thus making it unequal. Entire patch was made to decrees skill needed to play aka pro plays are less rewarding. I don`t blame Icefrog I guess he got tricked. Rip Dota, it was safer in Blizzards hands... Expand
  23. Dec 12, 2016
    Оставьте вы ебаный интерфейс в покое, вы заебали. Мало того, что игра до сих пор в плане баланса говно(сларк имба имбой, ну хоть усритесь), так ещё и 7.00 решили выпустить с "ОРИГИНАЛЬНЫМИ" талантами(привет хотс). Ладно таланты, ладно баланс, ладно, сука, опять карта. Но на кой хер превращать интерфейс в непонятное и неудобное говно ? Это, пожалуй, худший апдейт из всех, которые выпускалиОставьте вы ебаный интерфейс в покое, вы заебали. Мало того, что игра до сих пор в плане баланса говно(сларк имба имбой, ну хоть усритесь), так ещё и 7.00 решили выпустить с "ОРИГИНАЛЬНЫМИ" талантами(привет хотс). Ладно таланты, ладно баланс, ладно, сука, опять карта. Но на кой хер превращать интерфейс в непонятное и неудобное говно ? Это, пожалуй, худший апдейт из всех, которые выпускали в доте второй. Expand
  24. Dec 1, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Дота лучшая игра? Конечно же нет ! Игра говно, a kto играет в неё питухи. Никакого стиля ,все в ней ужасно. Комьюнити говно . Саунд говно, геймплей говно.! Expand
  25. Nov 26, 2016
    Игра говно. Саунд говно. Геймплей говно, все в ней ужасно, никакого стиля.ОНА УЖАСНАЯ. Сделано для тупого быдла, которое не играло в игры до этого. Играть не советую. ОТСТОЙ
  26. Nov 25, 2016
    0 из 0 , а знаете почему ? Да потому , что здесь просто играют отбитые на глухо дауны которые нихуя не могут
  27. Nov 11, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Matchmaking is not balanced. Reason: Cheating. The players whom make money from tournaments, provide income for valve in the tune of + $80,000,000 or more per year. Has Valve given them the green-light? Boosting services advertise on Valves site and Twitch streams. Valve knows who it is and does not stop them. Not sure why I still play as I have been walked all over. This next part is brilliant! Boosters then offer a service to remove the low priority. Therefore, valve has done nothing to change the toxicity of the community, but made it worse by a) allowing the boosters to make money messing up the ranking and causing more toxicity b) providing the boosters more business. If you are a new player to this game you will be reported and end up in low priority. People report because of the toxicity, the unfair matchmaking system which leads to frustration and a great deal of anger toward MMR. All this created by Valve and its broken system that is focused on greed and making money. Making money is a good thing, but not at the expense of your customers, fans, and supporters. Expand
  28. Nov 9, 2016
    -Close your Dota client for update every hour to fix some bug on some cosmetic item.

-Some random player will disconnect almost every game. -I don't receive report to spend anymore. -If you play solo, matchmaking will put you to fill a party of 4 who will hostilize you for any reason. -Hero gameplay changes every year, you learn how to play with some hero, cool, they change the

-Some random player will disconnect almost every game.

-I don't receive report to spend anymore.

-Hero gameplay changes every year, you learn how to play with some hero, cool, they change the rules of the hero for no reason.

-Developer away from community, they may speak with the pros on tournaments and that's all.

-Disable the Random button on common match, there's no point since there's a All random mode already, enemy team will pick with some logic and create deadly combos, and your team will random some stupid hero who they don't know how to play and he don't care.

-Enemy team disconnect, but their Shadow Fiend mid still playing, he will receive a boost of gold and appear with a Black King Bar and a blink dagger killing everyone while we don't even finished our boots. WTF what's the purpose of this boost of gold for the team who disconnect? Humiliate the players?
  29. Oct 14, 2016
    i can't give it "0".
    i try, and try again.... doesn't accept my rating --> LOL
    does they really blocking negative feedback?!
    if it's true ...........
  30. Oct 11, 2016
    no diretide, broken hats. it's 2013 all over again!

31. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  32. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETID Expand
  33. Sep 19, 2016
    О боже 10/10, а то 11/10 и игра года! ГОТИ 10к наиграл в эту парашу О боже 10/10, а то 11/10 и игра года! ГОТИ 10к наиграл в эту парашу
  34. Aug 27, 2016
    I'll just say that this game is for children who can not be what is normal play . I believe that play and spend 3,000 hours on this game , it's stupid .
  35. Jul 30, 2016
    This game is not better than Digger and I wanted rate Dota 2 in 0/10, but Pudge make this game is better . Graphics in this game is suck, Gameplay isnt interesting, WOW is much better than Dota 2 . Dota 2 for evil students, in this game there are evil student, which the talk "I **** Your Mother" and in this game one plus, this is Pudge .
  36. Jul 26, 2016
    Game was great in beta with region specific players. Now despite living in Boston, selecting the USA East server, and selecting only English as my language, I get games with myself plus 9 Hispanics from South America who do nothng but spam the chat with Spanish and feed constantly -- then report me because I backed up when the enemy walked right past a ward and they were too stupid toGame was great in beta with region specific players. Now despite living in Boston, selecting the USA East server, and selecting only English as my language, I get games with myself plus 9 Hispanics from South America who do nothng but spam the chat with Spanish and feed constantly -- then report me because I backed up when the enemy walked right past a ward and they were too stupid to notice. Seriously this was an amazing game but Valve is a garbage company. They give literally NO FLUCKS about their customer base. Uninstalled this shlit. Expand
  37. Jul 21, 2016
    Screw this game. It has too many Peruvians, who've ruined the climate, too many unbalanced heroes, terrible matchmaking, long wait times, unbalanced teams.
    Screw this game.
  38. Wyv
    Jul 1, 2016
    Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.arbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GarbageGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage..Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.
  39. May 29, 2016
    Sluggishly-paced abyss of some of the worst humans you will find in video games.

I have been on-and-off with this game ever since its beta status in '11-'12. I remember in my very first game, I picked and played Axe. Because I was brand new to the game, I had to also endure the annoying typings of angry teammates. Just from the flamers it took me months to even bother trying again.

Ever since Valve's takeover of this title, the pattern seems to be letting the game sit stagnant until the pro scene did something to prompt immediate (and often heavy-handed) balance changes. There are an absurdly high number of characters to choose from, and because of that players are often expected to fulfill a "role", or subset of heroes that will work well in a job for each game. Mastery is attainable, but not after thousands of hours grinding and learning as you go. Some of that knowledge is even rendered useless on the occasional patch when heroes, items get reworked or released. In the ideal, games would go for 30-45 minutes before being done but there is no real cap meaning if you stalemate you could see yourself being stuck in this game for a lot longer.

The punishment systems are a joke as well. Valve seems to think that they can monitor a community without actual moderators. Instead, you have a fully-automatic system in place that punishes people based on how many people rage-reported them. This player could have not done anything legitimately wrong, but would still get punished under the right conditions. Leaving / AFK'ing a match guarantees punishment as well which is harsh for anyone who is liable to be interrupted during the game or doesn't want to waste another 10-20 minutes for the enemy to wipe their team for the 15th time and end it.

Dota is also one of the only games I know that has a huge amount of fanaticism. Any complaints no matter the legitimacy are often met with posters trying so hard to deflect the blame onto the complainer. Dunning-Kruger has even become a household term for lazy fanboys of this game. The counter-criticisms sometimes go away when issues are proven correct... but there will always be very vocal and swift response to laments like "this game sucks."

The graphics and the character customization are great points for this game. To be honest, it's hard to collect and enjoy hats in this game because of everything else weighing it down.

Overall, this is a miserable experience that you should take a pass on. I've had friends try this game and quit within weeks. I've had to take extended breaks, some of which I thought I was quitting the game "for good." This was hard to do at first because of the game's F2P accessibility, but it's gotten a lot easier with glaring problems like unsolved bugs, balance issues, and toxic community remaining prevalent for so long.

Don't play DotA 2. It looks nice, but it's absolutely unrewarding unless you've already established yourself as a world-class player.
  40. May 26, 2016
    Barely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there thatBarely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there that eventually I found myself not being a noob in below 2k mmr bracket. I the end you will have to make a new account to lvl up it and test if you arent still a noob and try again. Anyway, if you are looking for a frustrating, boring, stupid, and sad experience - you are welcome to dota. Expand
  41. May 23, 2016
    Awful community, pointless autistic repetitive gameplay. May be interesting if you are under 12 y/o or have some mental disabilities. All I know how play this garbage are from dysfunctional families.
  42. May 15, 2016
    Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.
  43. May 14, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  44. May 13, 2016
    worst game ever
    never play this game!

45. May 13, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  46. May 13, 2016
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  47. May 13, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  48. May 13, 2016
    where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is mywhere is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? Expand
  49. May 13, 2016
    I hope this **** company will go bust. Nice 2015-2016 content, stolen from League of Legends, nice work with community, nice balance. ( Gabena mamku v sraku perdolil)
    gg wp was fun
  50. May 13, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Batlpass not removed , not given what information
    Nice work VALVE
    Then keep his people misunderstood

21st century information age , all the companies have realized this , but your.....
  51. May 12, 2016
    Thanks for your hat, Volvo! Seriously though, Is money takes up your whole mind already or something? Why kept silence to your Dota 2 community? It's your game, Valve, not belong anybody else, and why you still doing this to your Dota 2 fan? Hats? more like a big you" to the community..
  52. Apr 6, 2016
    This game is horrid, the matchmaking is awful and the amount of smurf accounts to pawn newbies is amazing .... one should try the game just to observe this.

A lot of mechanics just suck and there is a lot of abusive behavior (this place even outdoes LOL). The graphics are better than most mobas, but that can't cover for the horrible implementation so many things.
  53. Mar 31, 2016
    I hate this game!!! I hate my team, hate reborn, hate balance, hate bastards performing quests. I hate everything in this game, but I continue to play it.
  54. Mar 12, 2016
    So many issues

Cons- 1- GUI - Sloppy and confusing, with way to much useless unrelated ads/tabs. Aka. You get gear but you can’t find where that is and it’s not covered anywhere. 2- Sever learning curve 3- Game is NOT new player friendly 4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids) 5- No moderators 6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you
    So many issues

Cons-
    2- Sever learning curve
    3- Game is NOT new player friendly
    4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids)
    5- No moderators
    6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you get banned from the game. Which brings me back to #2
    7- Tutorial is horribly incomplete.
    8- When you finish the first tutorial the next tutorial should be highlighted and not greyed out. Letting the player know the next tutorial is active. Causes confusion. Basic rule 101
    9-Have a life? Have kids? Need not play this game then. This is not for a casual gamer. The game is Pro no life having players need only apply aka teenager. Or you will be banned.
    10- Don’t have a good internet connection 100% of the time need not apply. You will be banned.
    11- No ranking servers just farm the new guy all day long.
    12- No rankings
    13- Game promotes irresponsible behavior, like the guy who left his kid in the car to go to the strip club. Can u imagine your kid having to choose being banded from a game because he made the right decision or take the irresponsible path and be able to keep playing?
    14- This game is fit for abuse, if you want to be a prick just thumbs down people all day, they will be banned. The makers think kids are mature and not going to abuse that feature.
    15- Controls are all wrong, you need to be able to move your guy and cast and look around the area so you don’t get ganked but can’t why because the idiot creators used you w,s,a,d keys as spell keys instead of maneuvering your guy/guys. Game creation lv geniuses {{insert sarcastic tone here}}
    16- Zoom control sucks, cant back it up far enough.
    17- Their check off list on the tutorial makes it looks like that thier is more to that chapter that needs to be completed, but you are unable to access it. As far as I can tell it’s not the case. What it may actually be is what is covered during that chapter and you are starting at x point even though you can’t skip or change the mark. This bugs the hell out of me.
    18- There is a pause somewhere saw someone use it. It could be useful on the Bot tutorials if it was located on the typical keys but isn’t.
  55. Feb 27, 2016
    Gaben is an ass and we won't be working with him ever again. The shanghai major is run worse than a quake tournament out of some dude's garage. Another 7 characters left.
  56. Feb 26, 2016
    The Shanghai Major was the most unprofessional event I've ever watched. 3 hours of delay and then if things weren't bad enough they fired the greatest host mid tournament.
  57. Feb 26, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  58. Feb 26, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  59. Feb 19, 2016
    I quit playing Dota 2 after being disconnected from the South American servers multiple times, through many games, and seeing my allies being disconnected too, while my internet is working perfectly.

Dota 2 is extremely poorly made in every single aspect, from necessary internet needed which is absurd to PS2 graphics that require a super computer to work (which got better after going to source 2 and being COMPLETELY REMADE) the designs of the heroes are mostly over simplified ripoffs of Warcraft 3 characters, and some of them like Arc Warden look so awful you can do nothing but laugh when looking at them. The animation of the creeps attacking is the most boring and uninspired thing I've ever seen, they look bored, and so do you after seeing it, its like they are pretending to fight and not actually fighting. Maybe Valve could learn a thing or two from Blizzard's animations, if you are going to rip them off so much.

The game is filled with bugs which are sometimes "fixed", the game barely works, and is so pathetically unbalanced it makes Final Fantasy Tactics look like a masterpiece of balancing.

The game's outcome is rarely ever decided through skill or strategy, and mostly by luck, or who happens to have the most overpowered heroes at that specific match. Some heroes like Invoker are purposely overpowered to make them stand out because he is "hard" to use compared to other heroes, it is one of the most used heroes in professional games and high rank games, because of how utterly broken he is.

The luck is one of the most important factors of Dota 2, which is a joke for a "competitive" """action""" game. Most heroes have at least one ability based on RNG, and a lot of the items are also based on it, with a chance of everything happening. How can you take seriously a game which has a 15% chance of dealing x4.5 times the attack's damage? Or a passive that grants you a chance of using your spells 4 **** times? It is retarded to watch a "professional" game where the most important team fight is decided because the alchemist got a stun with the basher 3 times. Clearly all items and abilities which are RNG based could be modified to be turned into a strategic, situational things, but I guess randomness is extremely popular with Dota 2 players (and stupid people in general) it is easier to see competition in League of Legends games, and that is saying something.

The balancing is obviously determined by which hero is used or not by the "pros", if the pros don't like a hero, expect it to be buffed until it is so insufferably overpowered it ruins the game simply by existing, then the "pros" will start to use it, which is when it starts to get nerfed again. This includes heroes who are mostly RNG-based, so expect x10 crits in the future updates.

The game have like, 3 songs total, you will listen to the same **** song every match, everytime, and the same song in the title screen (Valve managed to fix this monotony by making music another
    item that you can get by giving them money, isn't that great?)

Don't expect to play with players in the same level, even though they do collect info about you and have a hidden MMR for public matches, expect to see brilliant players being set with noobs who clearly never played heroes which are not Riki or Wraith King. Watch as terrible players win games and great players lose, because of how unbalanced the game is and how stupidly the teams are formed (Valve thinks the average of the players' MMR are what matters). Matches take more than 3 minutes to be found, which is a joke compared to other online games, even the ones made by smaller companies.

But hey, I can deal with awful players and unbalances just fine (and exploit them like everyone else) but Valve's **** servers are the straw that broke the camel's back, I am not going to ever play this garbage for a very long time now, and you better fix these servers instead of making more stupid "cosmetics". I would rather play a game that **** works.

Overall, this game is garbage, don't waste your time (and money). Or go play Heroes of the Storm
  60. Feb 17, 2016
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade. 2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system. 3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely. 4) Valve does not allow a solo queue (they had one and it was fantastic, so they removed it) Statements 2-4 ensure that 1
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade.
    2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system.
    3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely.

Statements 2-4 ensure that 1 is a distant memory. They have completely ruined my favorite game of the last decade. Well played Valve!

If you do wish to have fun, you must find four players of your EXACT skill level, no variance whatsoever. And you must only play with them. If even one is missing expect a poor match. Since finding four players at your exact level and only playing with a full team is virtually impossible you're pretty much hosed. Expect 90% of games to be blowouts one way or the other.

I find LoL to be the brain-dead version of DOTA, but they at least got the matchmaking system right, so unfortunately it's LoL from here on out.
  61. Feb 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it didnt update my name in time also no diretide 2k15 volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls Expand
  62. Jan 24, 2016
    The community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god thisThe community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god this game is free to play.....wait.....MICRO TRANSACTIONS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Literally one of the most overrated games of all time, how did this get a higher score than Xenoblade Chronicles X & Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, **** the metascore should be 15 at least. Cancer to gaming. Expand
  63. Jan 6, 2016
    The worst matchmaking system in any game, it's the worst I have ever seen. Most of the efforts are being made into cosmetics sets and items while matchmaking is severely lacking in every aspect and level. I set my "Matchmaking system" to only look for English speakers, then I end up with one out of ten games where I actually am pared with English speakers, most of my games I always end upThe worst matchmaking system in any game, it's the worst I have ever seen. Most of the efforts are being made into cosmetics sets and items while matchmaking is severely lacking in every aspect and level. I set my "Matchmaking system" to only look for English speakers, then I end up with one out of ten games where I actually am pared with English speakers, most of my games I always end up with the scum of the earth in my team, greedy, no one does his role, obvious skill gap differences that always in the enemy's team favor. I can end up with decent team, but that's VERY rare. In conclusion, if you happen to have four friends who have started the game around the same time you did, then that's your only hope to have good time in this game, otherwise it's utter cancer. Expand
  64. Dec 9, 2015
    u start dota 2 a fun normal person who want to play multiplayer strategy game (i played dota1 for years)

after few weeks u get anger issues and no patience left for anything and u hate the game and delete coz most people playing are noobs and when u tell them what to do they get angry tell u stuf or when u argue u get reported and so the agony begins u get in LOW priority where u can

coz most people playing are noobs and when u tell them what to do they get angry tell u stuf or when u argue u get reported and so the agony begins u get in LOW priority where u can only get out by wining 2-3 games by playing 3v5 or 5v3 or something like that coz most leaves immediately but u cant if u do it increases to 5 games and u can stand this bad games
    ah theres ranked games of course if u can stand this for 200 hours u may get lv 50 and play ranked with i assume pros
  65. Nov 30, 2015
    The community of this game is absolutely horrible, voice-chat is just people screaming at each other and chat nothing but insults, racism and slurs. There is no clear progression other than MMR but you can be in a game where the players on your team only have 50 games each and the other team has players with thousands of games each. Zero communication whatsoever, no one tries to work as aThe community of this game is absolutely horrible, voice-chat is just people screaming at each other and chat nothing but insults, racism and slurs. There is no clear progression other than MMR but you can be in a game where the players on your team only have 50 games each and the other team has players with thousands of games each. Zero communication whatsoever, no one tries to work as a team and the only way to win games is to pick flavor of the month 'meta' heroes hundreds of times in a row to climb MMR. You aren't allowed to pick heroes you like or you lose, you aren't allowed to experiment or you lose, you aren't allowed to leave a game that has been lost at 15mn by a mid who is 0-8 and a safelane carry who is 1-7 or you get punished with an abandon.

I've played this game since it was invite only with beta keys post TI 1 and the quality of games and the community has done nothing but go down after each growth spike.

Valve, the developers of dota 2 make tens of millions annually from cosmetics and crowd funded prize pool, but they don't even have a community manager. There is no way to know if your complaints are being heard and most go unnoticed. There are descriptions of items and hero spells in the game that are flat out wrong and at worse misleading that have never been fixed. The UI keeps getting worse and worse as valve hides everything important under sub menus and makes advertising take precedent.

If you aren't planning on being a professional dota 2 player don't even bother with this title, there is very little that is worthwhile or redeemable about this game.
  66. Nov 14, 2015
    Valve has taken all the power away from the players with Dota 2. Someone intentionally ruining your game for the last 30 minutes and the game is dragging on with no end in sight? Too bad, Valve decided not to include a feature to kick players that are intentionally ruining games. The report system doesn't make up for these issues at all, either, as players can quickly get out of the lowValve has taken all the power away from the players with Dota 2. Someone intentionally ruining your game for the last 30 minutes and the game is dragging on with no end in sight? Too bad, Valve decided not to include a feature to kick players that are intentionally ruining games. The report system doesn't make up for these issues at all, either, as players can quickly get out of the low priority system that isn't as much of a punishment as it should be. No forfeit option is also a major problem when coupled with trolls that can't be kicked from the game. Thanks for nothing, Valve. Expand
  67. Nov 8, 2015
    Dota 2.. always hjaving problem. And those LoL fanboys keep taunting us for this near-broken game. DOTA Reborn was meant to fix problems but it has brought more problems. Stuck in loading screen, Cant Alt Tab for some Win 7 users, Disconnection problems.. whether its EU or SE-Asia, problems are plenty.

Unfortunately, as long as these dickheads keep praising this game and being satisfied with whatever **** Valave throws at us, this game wont improve. Sure its a Free game, yeah i get that, but that does not mean its problem should be left ignored.
  68. Nov 6, 2015
    no events (unless they are pay to win)
    garbage matchmaking
    garbage report system
    the new client should be named reBUG
    full of peruvians (feeders, toxic players)
  69. Nov 5, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  70. Nov 5, 2015
    F*ck the Haunted Colosseum!!! GABEN!!! WHere my DareTide, Gaben???? WHERE??? Why you don't give me DireTide??? WHY???
    DireTide RIP 2012-2013 Forever in our hearts.
    F*ck the Haunted Collosseum, f*ck it!!!
  71. Nov 2, 2015
  72. Nov 2, 2015
  73. Nov 2, 2015
  74. Nov 1, 2015
  75. Oct 31, 2015
    TY for uselesss custom map.TY for hallowen in dota 2. FU GAbe and your team...GGWP
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
  76. Oct 31, 2015
    So no new heroes in almost a year, some incredibly greedy decisions, a company that doesnt care about anything a horribe TI with an almost empty stadium and now they are gonna rub it in our face by giving us a **** custom game.

Yeah just **** Valve.
  77. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
  78. Oct 31, 2015
  79. Oct 31, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Thank you, Valve! I waited Diretide ~1 year as you promised the last year. I really thought that you will give us Diretide this year, but you made custom... Listen to your community sometimes please. Very bad, thank you for bad mood in Halloween Expand
  80. Oct 31, 2015
    very bad job Valve. . Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE
  81. Oct 31, 2015
    DanceGame BadGame no events on hollidays. But they promised to do events every year! All thay want is only our money. I wont buy anything in this game anymore. Stop feed them by our money.
    BadbadGame.
  82. Oct 31, 2015
    Re-review. I tried to get into Dota 2. I can get past the gloomy graphics and all the vocal toxic players but I simply don't have fun Dota 2. Owning people in dota2 doesn't feel good. The animations in this game are smooth and look good, but skill sounds and animations don't make me feel good, there's just something missing in Dota 2. Honestly, I feel restricted, I feel like I'm playing inRe-review. I tried to get into Dota 2. I can get past the gloomy graphics and all the vocal toxic players but I simply don't have fun Dota 2. Owning people in dota2 doesn't feel good. The animations in this game are smooth and look good, but skill sounds and animations don't make me feel good, there's just something missing in Dota 2. Honestly, I feel restricted, I feel like I'm playing in a box and it makes the pace feel slow.

I have to praise it's item and stat system though. There are a of items with interesting actives. Also leads don't mean a lot, you can come back from anything and with buy-back unlike other MOBAs which have many games which are drawn out, boring, predictable, sometimes just a facepalm montage and tedious to play. This game has had tons of time and alterations so I doubt the balance is bad. I felt like I really wasn't giving it enough credit because I didn't enjoy it
  83. Oct 31, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDEつ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
  84. Oct 31, 2015
    CMON VOLVO! Bad event Halloween 2015 , give pleas DireTide 2012 or 2013 , Volve i love u, Pleas pleas pleas
    Volve Give me DireTide 2015 , i love play Dota 2.
    But now I'm ready to go into another game.
    DireTide can save me and half the community.
    Think again, release DireTide, kastomka good, but a lot of leavers.
  85. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
  86. Oct 31, 2015
    Developers don't hear community and they are making game worser. RIP Dota 2
    Developers don't hear community and they are making game worser. RIP Dota 2
  87. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  88. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  89. Oct 31, 2015
  90. Oct 31, 2015
  91. Oct 31, 2015
    No se que estará pensando Valve con lo que esta haciendo con dota 2 esta de mal a peor .
    primero con la cambiada repugnante al reborn que es una porquería por se para bugenado .
    segundo sale actualizaciones por minuto para arreglar nada de nada .
    ahora la ultima actualización era de 1 gb solo para cambiar el color rojo por una verde baaa!! que gran actualización .
  92. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE
  93. Oct 31, 2015
  94. Oct 31, 2015
    Vavle where is DIRETIDE ?????? WE NEED DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  95. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE TY FOR DIRETIDE
  96. Oct 31, 2015
    community asking valve 2 years in row for really good halloween holydays event, if they cant do someth new, why they cant give us old perfect events, they give us promises that on dota 2 reborn events would be awesome but they lie againg, there no any events at all.
  97. Oct 31, 2015
    Верните мне мой 2012, когда игра была в шоколаде и вышел Diretide. Да и вообще, игра скатилась по всем пунктам: донатские ивенты, невыполнение разработчиками внеплановых целей компендиума, отсутствие новых героев, унылые патчи, куча багов, неудобный интерфейс Reborn. Лучше пойду играть в League and Legends либо Heroes of the Storm, чем в этот недоделанный кусок собачьих экскрементов.Верните мне мой 2012, когда игра была в шоколаде и вышел Diretide. Да и вообще, игра скатилась по всем пунктам: донатские ивенты, невыполнение разработчиками внеплановых целей компендиума, отсутствие новых героев, унылые патчи, куча багов, неудобный интерфейс Reborn. Лучше пойду играть в League and Legends либо Heroes of the Storm, чем в этот недоделанный кусок собачьих экскрементов.
  98. Oct 31, 2015
    Volve Give me DireTide 2015 , i love play Dota 2.
    But now I'm ready to go into another game.
    DireTide can save me and half the community.
    Think again, release DireTide, kastomka good, but a lot of leavers.
  99. Oct 31, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  100. Oct 31, 2015
    Terrible attitude to community. All community need is tradeable items and diretide. Why cant them just let people play event they want, not wretched custom game.

1. Aug 15, 2017
    And this dichotomy is perhaps the best descriptor I can attach to Dota 2. It is frequently a game which occupies two opposite spaces simultaneously. It is the best game. It is also the worst game. No game has ever made me as miserable as Dota 2 has. But no game has made me feel so consistently rewarded for my time, and as consistently, wonderfully connected to the friends I play it with.
  2. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  3. Games Master UK