6.4

1. May 25, 2015
    Boring Game. Bad servers. The game keeps disconnecting. Players are rude. when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really unsupportive not beginner-friendly
  2. May 7, 2015
    I had fun with Dota 1 which I played for years, then tried League of Legends where I thought to myself that it had a very shallow gameplay except for the staged buying of items, the item filter and the creeping in the woods which was actually part of the game's concept as there were items specifically for this. So I thought I'd give Dota 2 a try and have to say: What a load of garbage DotaI had fun with Dota 1 which I played for years, then tried League of Legends where I thought to myself that it had a very shallow gameplay except for the staged buying of items, the item filter and the creeping in the woods which was actually part of the game's concept as there were items specifically for this. So I thought I'd give Dota 2 a try and have to say: What a load of garbage Dota 2 is !

It starts with the menus that lack ANY FORM of description what they do (tooltips anyone ?) and are NOT practical. For example: If I want to config my game I cannot press ESC or F10 to do so. Game standards, please ! Instead I have to click all the icons that have no tooltips to find what does what I want.

Once I'm in the config there is the same problem: Lack of helpful tooltips ! So I more or less try and - oh hey: There's the pause option which is not bound to the P or pause key ! Why even standards ?

So I want to bind some stuff - but what's that ? Certain keys aren't registered for certain commands while they are for others. Well thanks a lot... There's also no warning whenever I try to use a key that's already in use by something else - again: Why even standards ?

Ok so I start my first Dota 2, hero selection: I have to scroll through all of them ! What ? How about a table of all heroes to filter by one or more categories ? I'm also allowed to filter by hero name and their assigned role but not whether I want an agility, strength or intellect hero. Thanks again...

So after selecting my hero I'm stuck in a hero outfit screen which is literally just for optics. That screen doesn't explain what's going on or I am supposed to do to proceed. Solution: Click the button with the hero name on it TWICE to actually get into the game. Horrible menu design ! Tooltips ! Explain what's going on ! For first time users: Guide me ONCE or make your menus less **** !

So I'm in the game. Everything looks modern but ****. Well, never mind. I'm here for the gaming experience. The game: Currently it's designed to proceed so fast that games last very short compared to Dota 1. Everything that had some cooldown, mana costs, less damage etc. is now designed to make the game proceed far faster. What happened to turn rates ? What happened to cast animations ? Etc. ...

The game has been designed to have no flow that allows for anything but constant hero kills. You know what ? **** this garbage, I uninstalled it. If given the choice I'd rather play League of Legends and far, far, faaar before that (because it's crap, too) I'd just stay at Dota 1, because it's far more playable, far better configureable and far less **** designed.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention the shop: When clicking on an item that can be part of a crafting set to upgrade to a better item the game doesn't show me that. Instead I have to KNOW that this item exists, to click on that and only then the menu will show me the reagents for that completed item. Menu design again... If something is part of certain recipes just add that to the item's info and not only to the completed recipe's info ! Such a moronic design...

Item filters are also garbage. League of Legends does this better by miles. And how about a key config overlay to have vendor hotkeys for certain items ? Or are there some already ? Because the game didn't show me.

It's nice to offer a tutorial for Dota 2 but either offer specific translations or use text info. And as matter of fact: Explaining doesn't work well the way Dota 2 explains things: A lot, fast, only once, with no way to repeat anything without having to restart all over again and sometimes not cleary hinting what is what.

While Dota has always been about hero killing and tower roaming the increased game flow turns that in such a shallow game that this is not like any of the original Dota - except for the items in the game.

If you like it: Well then keep your **** and stay as far away as possible with that badly designed garbage from me, be happy with it and don't bother me with claiming it's Dota because it's not. This is just killparty turbo which is what I loathe League of Legends for. Dota 1 understood tactics, neither League of Legends nor Dota 2 do.

It's all just pew pew fast game. Next one. How about a longer lasting quality game, like Dota1 used to be ?

This game should've never been made.

The only good thing of it is the absence of orb effects and buff placers which is also a bad thing as this shouldn't have been lifted to 100% for everyone because that actually added some depth into Dota 1 - along with cast animations, attack animations, turn rates, projectile speeds that weren't ridiculously fast and a game flow that would allow planning on a basic level.
  3. Apr 29, 2015
    МОБА жанр сам по себе уж очень плох, а тут один из ярких представителей этого жанра. Это подобие игры является олицетворением двух пословиц: "зачем жрать картошку, если есть капуста" и "миллионы мух не могут ошибаться". 0/10
  4. Apr 26, 2015
    While I think PvP can be nice and that the graphics of Dota 2 are great for the style ...
    I don't like this kind of game (MOBA), here is why :

- Boring : click click click ... next ... (repetitive)
    - There’s too much going on (chaos)
    - God view is not immersive
    - It looks like it's made for kids
    - First Person Shooters feel much more immersive, challenging (skill based) and fun
  5. Apr 25, 2015
    Before DOTA 2 I've never played or heard of the original DOTA, but when I watched the trailers and heard what the game was like from fans, I WAS HYPED! But then I installed it...

Boring gameplay, it's just click here and click there, look if I want to click stuff, I would play Putt Putt, a Telltale game OR just surf on the internet. There are other MOBAS out there which are more interactive and fun like SMNC or Awesomenauts.

Annoying voice acting from nearly all the characters who WILL NOT SHUT UP! I swear you breathe they talk, you move they talk, YOU DO ANYTHING AND THEY TALK!

A massive cash cow with a million overpriced hats for each character made by the community because Valve are too lazy to make their own.

Awful racist and immature community, they bash anyone from Brazil or Russia even though they can't help it because the matchmaking is atrocious and lazily thrown together.

The source "engine" makes games look nice, but for actual GAMING it's a buggy mess which always crashes and has the worst hitboxes ever aside from Crimecrap Gangbangwars.

Plus I love how fake the trailers are, the trailers make the game look intense and crazy, instead it's just who can click faster and collect the most hats! Nice false advertisement Valve!

Overall this is easily one of the worst experiences I've had in gaming, if you want to have a fun MOBA experience, play Awesomenauts or SMNC, this is the worst piece of sh*t MOBA has ever produced.
  6. Apr 17, 2015
    Well... what could i say? Even if you like MOBAs u wont like it. This game is only recommended for fans, cuz this game has the worst community i have ever seen. Besides it has only one advantages compared to Dota1. The graphics.
    Absolutly not recomended,
  7. Mar 10, 2015
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Expand
  8. Mar 3, 2015
    One of the Worst Matchmaking systems !
    Does not encourage new players...
    New players have to deal with pro with new accounts in their first game.
    The MMR(Match making ranking) System is the most unfair and unrealistic
    Does not Review Reports
    Every Item has a price.. If you do get one, its not trade able.
    Every player quits one day...
    Most discouraging game in the universe !
  9. Feb 27, 2015
    This game at start going to be hard in controls and for new players it's may be too hard. But when you will learn the game, all of it's heroes and their abilities... This will be amazing. But despite of this fact you will see the truth that hiding in community of this game, in game store of this game and especially is the events that this horrible game making.

At bright past this game

At bright past this game was in beta and got update every month, Valve listen every community comment and they really tried to do game better.
    But what now? Now they do one of this 'month update' and release it semi-annually! Now they make every event pay-to-win or pay-to-play completely destroying their brilliant play-for-free system!
    How do you think what will be with this game in the dark future? Hope for the best.
    And I aware you to STAY AWAY from this game of course if you don't want to crush all of your sanity. I can recommend this game only if you will play with bots...
  10. Feb 23, 2015
    For the last 2 years this hack failed to present anything good. Terrible mmr (I had 5K), the developers instead of this fix, add the chests. Very tasty Gaben but I have had enough. The game is deleted.
  11. Feb 21, 2015
    Give us normal matchmaking and report system. VOLVO EARN SO MUCH MONEY FROM D2 WHY THEY THINK D2 PLAYERS ARE TRASH? Don't play this game until they add all heroes and normal matchmaking system!
  12. Feb 15, 2015
    nice ivent, nice mm, ty
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill.
  13. Feb 15, 2015
    if you don't want to make events then just don't. This New Bloom **** is on a whole new level of retardation. The idiot that thought of the 10 minute join time for the event should get fired. **** YOU VOLVO.
  14. Feb 15, 2015
    Worst game PIDARI PIDARI PIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARI
  15. Feb 15, 2015
    **** game I have ever played in my entire life. PVP pay2win events you can't even get rid of. **** servers that go down 10 times a week. Can't even **** trade items at all. Valve has no communication. **** ass game, just go to league please.
  16. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GABEN NEED YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$

17. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM Expand
  18. Feb 15, 2015
    Valve are starting to turn the game into a money grab, for this reason you should not play it until they understand how to treat customers like people.
  19. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Your event is awful. Your servers always are down when event start. At the same time issued a thing worth 34 USD.....Stop this! Stop doing items fix yours servers. Expand
  20. Feb 15, 2015
    Dota is not Pay2Win. It's not even Pay2Play.
    It's
    Pay2NotPlayPay2NotPlay
  21. Feb 15, 2015
    volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers
  22. Feb 15, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕
  23. Feb 14, 2015
  24. Feb 14, 2015
    The game itself is good. But the way valve treats community is getting worser and worser. So this new event for the chinese new year. During the day there is only 10 min to enter the event, and guess what? when the time has come the servers couldn't do it. And did i already tell about how this event is pay to win?
  25. Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone lost all their beast brawl matches so far?
    This is so frustrating! I joined 4 matches just to lose them all because I am always paired with noobs and feeders. Just because I have a higher win rate does not mean I must be forced to be paired with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The enemy team are always so good too!
  26. Feb 14, 2015
    valve is awful, no communication broken game server cant work, ugly hats, p2w events, tech issues, ffeeders, report system is bad elo system is bad valve sucsk
  27. Feb 14, 2015
    I am getting sick and tired of the way Valve is treating Dota's playerbase. I have managed to play one Year Beast match, and have been unable to connect to the other 5 I've tried playing. The worst thing about all of this is that Valve never responds; no apologies, no feedback whatsoever. I used to think highly of Valve, but now I am just pissed off at them.
  28. Feb 14, 2015
    Wow new hype i must join wow such rage much 0-score

Ahaha ty for p2w riot fix ur toxic game
    p2w p2w p2w ****
    lags lags lags fix euw volvo

Rly hate dat ****
  29. Feb 14, 2015
    When you release an event that is pay-2-win then fair enough. Can't fault you for it.

When you make this event the only thing that can be qued at certain points in the day, When you make it hyped enough that the number of people crash the servers, When you ignore the complaints and continue like nothing is happening.. I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with

I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with EA games.
  30. Feb 14, 2015
    They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year'They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year' guys. Valve is money oriented, siphoning money into their own pockets. 1 new hero delivered per year, servers are **** they make a buttload of money from the internationals and cosmetic sales, yet no communication whatsoever. Expand

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.