6.4

1. yt9
    Jul 27, 2014
    Fantastic game. The graphics and cg are amazing. Though the tutorials might be a bit confusing for people who have never played dota1 or similar games.
  2. Jul 29, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE TECHIES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  3. Aug 6, 2014
    This **** sucks, terrible gameplay, terrible community, **** graphics. League for life. League> Dota 2. League> Dota 2.League> Dota 2.League> Dota 2.League> Dota 2.League> Dota 2.
  4. Aug 8, 2014
    This is totally my favorite game of my favorite genre. Lots of characters, lots of items, lots of strategies and, of course, lots of fun! Graphics were improved since Warcraft Dota, too.
  5. Aug 11, 2014
    a terrible game running by a company just try to make money.it hasn't updated for a long time,but i often have to update the game for its ingame **** you valve.
  6. Aug 16, 2014
    The game has come a long way since 2013, the only problem I could really find was the few miss behaved people who float around in the community. They should really try to respect the people trying to have some fun.

Don't misunderstand, I've spent around 800 hours of my life playing Dota 2, and there's not always insolent and jerks to play with, I've met really nice people whom I've the luck to play with.
  7. Aug 17, 2014
    Awesome. Game Nice graphics.Just Server issues which really suck as they Give Low priority. Otherwise its good game.Its best game in Free to play category.
  8. Aug 26, 2014
    best best best game ever in the world no games can say anymore front thisbest best best game ever in the world no games can say anymore front this game.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Expand
  9. Aug 28, 2014
    Since the game started as a patch on WC3 TFT, the game kept evolving. But when it was released as Dota 2, the game mechanics, heroes and features are not getting better in means that dont make profit. But it is the best MOBA out there.
  10. Aug 29, 2014
    Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It'sThank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Thank you Valve for Techies! I take it all back! It's happening! Expand
  11. Sep 18, 2014
    Seriously awesome game, even though it's a bit addictive, so watch out for that.
    - Not ONE gameplay aspect requires payment.
    On a sidenote though, this game is more about competition than it is about "fun", and while playing it you may find yourself on a toxic environment, this being especially true for new players.
  12. Aug 29, 2014
    Great game, free to play, free updates, hell even the cosmetics you pay for you can get for free, well not realistically, but you get the point. Fiddling with the custom map maker, also free, having fun with that. Wish more people played least played mode, I feel that's the best environment to learn heroes.
  13. Sep 4, 2014
    Please do not listen to the bad reviews these are from people who have ether been put off by the extreme learning curve or are fanboys of other MOBA's this (in my opinion) is the best game ever made not only is it an amazing game to play but it is very good to watch this is proved with the internationals.

You will have to play this game for a long time before you will like it but it is worth the time you put into it.
  14. Sep 4, 2014
    Not recommended. The worst matchmaking system, people with very different skill level, which makes the experience of poor and stressful game. Dota is a fun game, but the matchmaking is the problem.
  15. Sep 7, 2014
    Best game so far. A real time strategy packed with action ... it's ARTS ! The game have many strategies and combo you can do with heroes. The game is not a pay to win game, so you will only find cosmetics to buy or anythings related to this.
  16. Sep 12, 2014
    This game was ruined by The International. Now we have so many people joining (because it was on ESPN) that have never played before and have no desire to learn thru bots. The matchmaking is horrendous, worst in any game I have ever played. You will routinely go on 8 game win streaks and the 8 game losing streaks, simply because of who you are stuck playing with.

The community sucks.

The community sucks. The worst players always pick someone to rage at so the others don't rage at them. And the new players become so shell shocked that when you actually try to help them, they rage back at you. Least helpful and least friendly community of all time.

But by far the worst aspect is valve itself. They are simply interested in putting more hats out instead of addressing what the community has been saying since beta. They have, through in-game taunts and announcements, instilled an animosity amongst the players themselves, yet try to control it through a completely ineffective penalty system. Never again, valve, never again.
  17. Sep 14, 2014
    Highly polished and very addicitve. Perfect free-to-play system, you can spend lots of money or nothing and still experience the same game. But...

Bad matchmaking 90% of the times. You will dominate 4 games, lose 5 games badly, and have fun one time. Lost games always drag for a very long time since there is no resign button. Every game last for about 45 minutes even if it's clearly lost at 10.

Community is very bad, regional settings do nothing at all, you will always play with people you can't and probably do not want to communicate with. There is a report system but it does not seem the community is getting any better.

If you have a 5-player team of friends the game is probably the best you can have around. If you like to play solo like me you're wasting a lot of time just to get frustrated. Better avoid that.
  18. Sep 18, 2014
    An unbalanced team game, which finds the dirtiest and distasteful team players ever. And it seems this is not going to change.

First problem is; completely random matching of teams ruins your game every time. even if you waste too much time on it and reach to RANKED matches STILL the matching is random! if you have 4 friends to play with, maybe you can arrange your team and have fun but as a solo player u must be very lucky to win games.

Second problem is; I have many online games before but i have never seen such a disrespectful community. everybody is swearing all the time. there is no stop. This is a team game but it turns out to be a swearing game. And there are too much racist NAZI in the community.

You can play with hundreds of players in 1 week but can just report 3 player in 1 week. So these swearing nazis will be a part of your every game. Maybe grouping according to reports can solve this problem but...dota 2 can't match even same skilled players yet..............
  19. Sep 21, 2014
    Dota 2 it's one of the most complete, difficult, competitive and addictive games out there. The gameplay it's brilliant allowing infinite amount of strategies, all the heroes are mostly balanced with only a few heroes that are really superior to the rest when used right, also it's one of the few real F2P games out there, you only have to pay for cosmetics that doesn't give you anyDota 2 it's one of the most complete, difficult, competitive and addictive games out there. The gameplay it's brilliant allowing infinite amount of strategies, all the heroes are mostly balanced with only a few heroes that are really superior to the rest when used right, also it's one of the few real F2P games out there, you only have to pay for cosmetics that doesn't give you any advantages on the match.
    While Dota 2 community(one of the worse) and the game's steep learning curve can make enjoying the game difficult at the beginning; the game it's really great and it's full of good people that will try to help you get better, you just have to keep playing and try to get better.
  20. Sep 24, 2014
    I am use to playing FPS games COD, Battlefield,Soldierfront and all my mates told me to give this game ago and i watched a few videos on it and thought it was rubbish but one day i downloaded it as my mates were very pertistent and let me tell you its one of the best games ive played by far! i have racked up 1220 hours on this game already in about 7 months and play it everyday just aboutI am use to playing FPS games COD, Battlefield,Soldierfront and all my mates told me to give this game ago and i watched a few videos on it and thought it was rubbish but one day i downloaded it as my mates were very pertistent and let me tell you its one of the best games ive played by far! i have racked up 1220 hours on this game already in about 7 months and play it everyday just about with my mates. so much strategy involved and alot of fun once you get past the first few bad games you have. trust me give this game a go you wont play anything else i promise. add me on steam and i can give anyone a hand if they want :Dord. good luck and have fun playing see you in there! Expand
  21. Oct 21, 2014
    Its a MOBA, the father os MOBAs; a nice one. The game its hard as hell, and require friends to play. One of the excellent thing, its free; real free. You download the game, and play it. Its not for everyone.
  22. Oct 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  23. Oct 31, 2014
    Знаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает сЗнаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает с даунами по 100 игр.Какого жера так трудно подняться даже на 100 ммр. Я знаю ответ, нужнен новый сет на войда!!! Expand
  24. Nov 7, 2014
    No proper game development! No connection with the audience! Ignores the opinion of the community! (No Diretide, no serious updates, no new heroes, only hats!)
  25. Nov 8, 2014
    This is a game that I thoroughly enjoy playing. It uses RTS (Real Time Strategy) in a fun, exciting and very challenging way. The only real problem is the largely volatile community, but that is found in all games of this kind (LoL, for example). Overall: a very well-developed, well-polished game that fully deserves 10/10.
  26. Nov 11, 2014
    - Hard as hell, require skill and brain .... check
    - "Good" matchmaking system ... check
    - Servers full of !@#$%^& noob / re!@#$ (sorry if this is offensive) russians, pinoys and peruvians ... check
    - Nice cosmetic system ... check
    - And last one: "Fun? You must be new"
    10/10 would play again
  27. Nov 16, 2014
    Valve rly dont care about community, all they want - is money. Where is TI4 goals? Where is events?
    I'm didnt saw any drop for a 3 weeks! "Nice" new drop system. FU greedy Gaben.
  28. Nov 19, 2014
    This game is for sure the most interesting and fun team game I've ever played. Leads compared to other MOBAs for graphics, balancing of the heroes and possibilities. Really hard to learn but still incredibly fun once learned. I'd say this game is more 9 than 10 just because there are some mechanics that need to be fixed or some heroes need to be rebalanced as in any MOBA game. No lagThis game is for sure the most interesting and fun team game I've ever played. Leads compared to other MOBAs for graphics, balancing of the heroes and possibilities. Really hard to learn but still incredibly fun once learned. I'd say this game is more 9 than 10 just because there are some mechanics that need to be fixed or some heroes need to be rebalanced as in any MOBA game. No lag problems if playing on servers like EU or Russia even with an avarage internet connection. Probably the thing that makes me say this game is not perfect is the community, often filled up with flamers... Expand
  29. Nov 20, 2014
    **** YOU VALVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
    **** YOU VALVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
  30. Nov 21, 2014
    This is a horrible game. I hate this game. Everyone should hate this game. Its terrible, bad, aweful, godaweful. I hate that you have to write 150 characters....
  31. Nov 23, 2014
    Good Game! Well Made! Have Fun! Good Luck!Good Game! Well Made! Have Fun! Good Luck! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Expand
  32. Nov 28, 2014
    This is by far the best video game i have ever played. It is fun, it is in depth, and it is competitive. There is endless amounts of innovation, and a constantly evolving meta game. Dota 2 is more than just a video game for me. I don't even play the game every day. Sometimes i go weeks without even getting on the game, but i am still connected to professional matches and am always "theoryThis is by far the best video game i have ever played. It is fun, it is in depth, and it is competitive. There is endless amounts of innovation, and a constantly evolving meta game. Dota 2 is more than just a video game for me. I don't even play the game every day. Sometimes i go weeks without even getting on the game, but i am still connected to professional matches and am always "theory crafting" because of the possibilities. This game has so many negative reviews its funny lol. Its a super competitive game no one wants to lose. It is frustrating for new players because no one is good enough to solely carry a game unless they get lucky, and when they don't get lucky instead of understanding why they are losing they look to blame others. It really isnt impossible to start playing the game, it just takes patience, and dedication. They are working on making better tutorials, its pretty funny actually. But if you want to get good you need to take self interest to get better, you cant just mindlessly play the game and magically end up an amazing player. Expand
  33. Dec 1, 2014
    The community is very very young. I've seen a lot of negative players, toxic as hell. Personally I prefer LoL. The community is the same but riot work harder on their games !
  34. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Volvo Give FROSTIVUS dont let дотке скатиться ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  35. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus Expand
  36. Dec 5, 2014
    fat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusfat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Expand
  37. Dec 6, 2014
  38. Dec 6, 2014
    give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,
  39. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve don't care about their game anymooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.
  40. Dec 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where my events? Where my new heroes? Why do I need a new engine when satisfied with the old one? Why improve DotA 2 Workshop Tools if almost no one plays custom map? My score 0. Suck it Valve and
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valve Give Frostivus
  41. Dec 6, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014
  42. Dec 6, 2014
    valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve givevalve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!! Expand
  43. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve only want money. They do not care about users. They does not release events. Community turns away from this game, and this is right. Patch 6.82 released really bad.
  44. Dec 7, 2014
    There are a lot of negative reviews for this game. Most of them are probably written by people who are angry because they just lost a string of games or got matched with bad team-mates. Don't be put off by them.

Let's make one thing clear; this game is hard. You will have to commit, and learn. When you start, you will feel completely confused and out of your depth, and you will have no idea what is going on. But you'll have some fun. By the time you get to your fourth try at a game, you're getting things together. Within a couple of weeks, you can see your progress. In 6 months, you might even be ok at the game. By a year later, you could even be good. This game takes a hell of a lot of time, because of its innate complexity and intricacy.

That's what makes this game arguably the best in its genre. Not only does it have a fantastic design team led by Icefrog, not only is it completely free (aside from purely cosmetic items), but it is fascinating, intricate, and often beautiful. It is a game that will challenge you, change you, and teach you a lot about persistence and patience, as well as the value of a positive attitude and team skills.

It does have its problems. The skill curve is intense, and sometimes it feels like you've hit a wall. The people who write such negative reviews are often those who have not pushed through their current wall and chose to give up, when all they had to do was choose to learn or not be bothered by bad players. Speaking of bad players...

The biggest problem is matchmaking. If you're in Europe, you will consistently be matched with Russians (since they are such a huge community) who often play on high ping and do not speak english; even when you get matched with good Russians, it is hard for them to have a significant impact due to the terrible connectivity and servers in Eastern Europe. If you're in the US, you'll have the same thing from Peru/South America and the Philippines. Be prepared for shouting teenagers, drunk/high players, people who troll, feed, afk, flame. At least one of these per game, but three or more if you're at the lowest skill levels (where you'll start off. Fun fun fun.) If you don't have a thick skin, this will get to you until you learn to have a thick skin or you leave the game. Often it's a good idea to take a break for a month or so and come back with a fresh attitude.

However, this is worth it for the huge strategic depth, variety and enjoyment the game can bring (in my view). I'm much more patient than I was, much calmer and slower to anger. If someone chucks an insult at me, it doesn't get to me, because it's nothing compared to feeding, screaming idiots (which actually gets funny after a short while thanks to helpless rage directed into a language they don't know by virtue of google translate. I've seen some hilariously convoluted insults).

This game is NOT for everyone, and is not for those easily angered/offended. If you are persistent and dedicated, the game will reward you for months or years with great, exciting games (yes, there are bad ones and you'll lose 50% of the time, but it's easy to forget the bad and remember the good). This is the best game I have ever played, and it has changed my view of things and my attitude for the better.

It's also free, so you may as well give it a go. If you choose to stick with it, who knows, I might meet you in matchmaking some day! Good luck, have fun.
  45. Dec 23, 2014
    fantasy game with e-sports games! its all made of the game, so...
    fantasy game with e-sports games! its all made of the game, so...
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but both games are compleatly different. Its like comparing COD and Battlefield, they are so different that connot be compared. (no preference on either game, I think bot of them are good) Give this game a try, the learning curve is very steep but it is rewarding when you learn. I think this is the best gave valve has ever developed and has been the most played game on steam ever since the second year of beta development. Try it out, its free and badass!
  46. Dec 25, 2014
    nice but it's all just about game, don't be serious. sometime you need to back in your life. game is game, your life must go on. chase what you want. But for overall. it's very nice game. i really enjoy play this game. Just try , and let your brain make a good way to be a winner.
  47. Dec 27, 2014
    Bad game for spending time wasted with Donat for things cost of games for the PS3 with the trade with things ploschayakoy 1000 Dolar buy that stupid and reckless
  48. Dec 28, 2014
    NO DIRETIDE NO FROSTIVUS ONLY NEW CHESTS F CK U GABE F CK U VALVE
    dota 2 haves frindlyest communitit in moba area so why we have so bad company like valve???
  49. Jan 5, 2015
    BEST GAME IN STEAM,BEST GAME IN PC for you guys that hate this at least learn how to play i wonder why soo many peps hate this its free you dont need to use money/play 1 hour to unlock heroes,thank you gabe newell
  50. Jan 6, 2015
    Trash server. worst server I've ever seen. Terrible Gaming experience. I'm SICK of this **** daily period. U earn so much money from us can't u just get a better server?
  51. Jan 23, 2015
    Where to start? I have been playing Dota since way back when it was a fledgling custom map for Warcraft 3. I played that game extensively and was a big fan. When league came out, I tried it and didn't care for it. I kept playing Dota and didn't care for any of the other clones as well (HoN, Demigod?) Then along came Dota 2. I tried that as well when it came out and didn't care for it. IWhere to start? I have been playing Dota since way back when it was a fledgling custom map for Warcraft 3. I played that game extensively and was a big fan. When league came out, I tried it and didn't care for it. I kept playing Dota and didn't care for any of the other clones as well (HoN, Demigod?) Then along came Dota 2. I tried that as well when it came out and didn't care for it. I went back to playing Dota. After about a year Dota 2 got better. It was just like the original but had better graphics and a control system designed for a MOBA and not an RTS. I started playing it more and more and eventually stopped playing Dota. The only game mode I was playing was ability draft. For an experienced player like myself it has the right combination of originality and skill required to play. This is where I get to how Valve has messed up with Dota 2. I am not sure if there is an over abundance of sheltered kids on Dota 2 now. I am not sure if Valve is trying to create a socialist utopia with their game. But the matchmaking system is atrocious. It is designed so that there is a 50-50 chance of each team winning. Which is just a hunch because they won't release how they match players in games. But in my thorough experience with the game that is what it feels like. In theory this is not a bad system. In theory communism works. As a player who routinely has to win games for their team and is competitive, this matchmaking system is abysmal. It basically matches up poor players with better players so they can get carried to wins. The algorithm keeps everyone around a 50% win rate regardless of how hard you try to win. In the original dota I had about a 80% win rate. This was just with random people joining a game. It also felt more natural a system. If I really wanted to win a game I could. In Dota 2 if you really want to win a game but it has matched you with crappy teammates you are screwed. After a couple of games of this happening it starts to get old. I start to get angry at my **** teammates. I can't make them better with my words but I can tell them how they suck and are wasting my time. If they have a problem with that they can mute me and report me for communication abuse. I am fine with having my chat privileges revoked even though it feels like Valve is stamping out free expression. Also If there is a mute function why do I need to have my chat privileges revoked? Anyway that has been the system and I was putting up with it. Until very recently they started putting people in the low priority pool for receiving too many reports. WTF? So if someone on the other team is beating you and you don't like it you can just report them and they will get put in the low priority pool? Why are the players given so much control on putting other players in the low priority pool? Isn't it obvious that is a **** system? And yes I know people will do that because I have reported other people before just because they beat me. Which brings me to why I wrote this review. I am currently in the low priority pool for receiving too many reports. I am not in the low priority pool because I abandoned games. I am not in the low priority pool because I was feeding. I am not in the low priority pool because I was abusing a skill. I am in the low priority pool because some **** reported me. Why should someone get put in the low priority pool for something they put in chat? This was the last straw for me personally. I have deleted the game and won't play any one of the low priority games. I have served time in low priority before for abandoning games. I didn't have a problem with that. But I feel I have to make a stand now because this is just absurd. Until Valve stops putting people in low priority for just expressing themselves I won't play their game. Heck, I might not even start playing again until they reform their atrocious matchmaking system. I am giving the game a score of 2. I would have put 0 but I did have some fun while playing ability drafts. I will change my score to an 8 if Valve reforms their matchmaking system and gets rid of communication low priority bans. Expand
  52. Feb 2, 2015
    ༼ つ _ ༽つ GIFF OVERIDE ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Seriously, screw you Valve. Modding was one of the best parts of Dota, and you destroy it because some stupid 1.5k Russian can see juke paths easier. Go to hell.
  53. Feb 6, 2015
    only cosmetic updates.....nothing else, the game has gone dead

with weekly updates, it used to be entertaining, but without any sort of timeline on them, the game feels stale
  54. Feb 7, 2015
    The game could have been nice, but the community is a toxic waste. Unless you have a 5 man party, you will get **** on almost every game. The matchmaking is a bad joke, gaben laughs his fat cash grabbing face about it. Russians everywhere? Sure, why not? Balance? That is cute. Give cash to gaben and enjoy the spit in your face.
  55. Feb 12, 2015
    This was Suppose to be the Best game fro me But now days they do not maintain server properly and they want Players to play with worst work and now days i feel worst game with **** Rules
  56. Feb 12, 2015
    It's one of the best, I really love this game. I hope they will add more heroes and maps to the game. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently, and it's truly competitive games I've ever played.
  57. Feb 13, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing. Better go and play leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends.
  58. Feb 13, 2015
    goden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno Expand
  59. Feb 13, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOMつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLE Expand
  60. Feb 13, 2015
    NICE NEW BLOOM 2015 JUST WELL FCKING DONE 1 YEAR NO EVENTS AND U BRING TO US THIS. SO INTERTAINING THX DOTA 2 BEST GAME EVER. 10 min for finding game servers doesnt work. SO WELL DONE
  61. Feb 14, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing.
  62. Feb 13, 2015
    This is an exceptional game with cool heroes to play as. Dota 2 is the king of moba. Enjoy playing as a dragon or a ranger or a wizard or a bug dude or an elemental thingy or another wizard.
  63. Feb 15, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕
  64. Feb 14, 2015
    searching dota 2 network. **** you VOLVO. TUPIE MRIZI RTI VASHI EBAL BLYAT SUKA NAHUY. VI KONCHENIE. GABE TI KONCHENII. SUKA BLYAT EBLAN EBANII. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  65. Feb 14, 2015
    Вольво даунята, не могу нормальный ивент сделать, им лижбы наживится мудаки, делаю уебанский ивент с донатом и ещё и в секунду все сервера ложаться из-за их криворукости, кароче не качайте эту хуйню, 0 из 10!
  66. Feb 14, 2015
    Хуйня игра! Каждая обнова через жопу,людей кидает в лоул приоритет даже на стримах про игроков.
    Годень полная хуйня.Норм ивент был в 2012 году.Гейб хуйло ебаное
  67. Feb 14, 2015
    1. Disregard to the community.
    2. Idiotic events for which you have to donate.
    3. Crooked the matchmaking, that does not change over the years.
    4. The worst community, worse than in any other online game.
    5. Bad system of reports (games of the low priority), the penalty for no reason.
  68. Feb 14, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing.
  69. Feb 14, 2015
    ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.
  70. Feb 14, 2015
    Volvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  71. Feb 14, 2015
    New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom WpNew Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve Expand
  72. Feb 15, 2015
    Dota is not Pay2Win. It's not even Pay2Play.
    It's
    Pay2NotPlayPay2NotPlay
  73. Feb 14, 2015
    Aweasome game with developers, who **** all dota 2 community, best machmaking system of all MOBA games! Best game of my ****ing life.... And i very a, when i download League of Lesbians and play in this game. Coz Rio havve brain and make game for all people(volvo work for money, isnt for communiy). TY
  74. Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone lost all their beast brawl matches so far?
    This is so frustrating! I joined 4 matches just to lose them all because I am always paired with noobs and feeders. Just because I have a higher win rate does not mean I must be forced to be paired with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The enemy team are always so good too!
  75. Feb 14, 2015
    When you release an event that is pay-2-win then fair enough. Can't fault you for it.

When you make this event the only thing that can be qued at certain points in the day, When you make it hyped enough that the number of people crash the servers, When you ignore the complaints and continue like nothing is happening.. I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with

I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with EA games.
  76. Feb 14, 2015
    They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year'They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year' guys. Valve is money oriented, siphoning money into their own pockets. 1 new hero delivered per year, servers are **** they make a buttload of money from the internationals and cosmetic sales, yet no communication whatsoever. Expand
  77. Feb 14, 2015
    The game itself is good. But the way valve treats community is getting worser and worser. So this new event for the chinese new year. During the day there is only 10 min to enter the event, and guess what? when the time has come the servers couldn't do it. And did i already tell about how this event is pay to win?
  78. Feb 14, 2015
    Wow new hype i must join wow such rage much 0-score

Ahaha ty for p2w riot fix ur toxic game
    p2w p2w p2w ****
    lags lags lags fix euw volvo

Rly hate dat ****
  79. Feb 14, 2015
    I am getting sick and tired of the way Valve is treating Dota's playerbase. I have managed to play one Year Beast match, and have been unable to connect to the other 5 I've tried playing. The worst thing about all of this is that Valve never responds; no apologies, no feedback whatsoever. I used to think highly of Valve, but now I am just pissed off at them.
  80. Feb 14, 2015
    valve is awful, no communication broken game server cant work, ugly hats, p2w events, tech issues, ffeeders, report system is bad elo system is bad valve sucsk
  81. Feb 14, 2015
    Valve are starting to turn the game into a money grab, for this reason you should not play it until they understand how to treat customers like people.
  82. Feb 15, 2015
    volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers
  83. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Your event is awful. Your servers always are down when event start. At the same time issued a thing worth 34 USD.....Stop this! Stop doing items fix yours servers. Expand
  84. Feb 15, 2015
  85. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GABEN NEED YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$

86. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM Expand
  87. Feb 15, 2015
    **** game I have ever played in my entire life. PVP pay2win events you can't even get rid of. **** servers that go down 10 times a week. Can't even **** trade items at all. Valve has no communication. **** ass game, just go to league please.
  88. Feb 15, 2015
    Worst game PIDARI PIDARI PIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARI
  89. Feb 15, 2015
    if you don't want to make events then just don't. This New Bloom **** is on a whole new level of retardation. The idiot that thought of the 10 minute join time for the event should get fired. **** YOU VOLVO.
  90. Feb 15, 2015
    nice ivent, nice mm, ty
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill.
  91. Feb 16, 2015
    Started my first game, client recommended that I play some bot games to learn as I started out, I said "Awww, nah, I'll just jump into normal matchmaking". Immediately lost 10 games in a row, and was subject to an entire life's worth of abuse and reports for being a noob. 700 hours later I do not regret my decision.
    11/10, would get flamed again.
  92. Feb 20, 2015
    This game is wonderful with so much depth that even after over 8 years of playing it I still have much to learn. But all of that depth and beauty is ruined by the horrible community. If you want to enjoy this game and have fun it's best to play with friends. Otherwise be ready for a lot of frustration if you play solo.
  93. Feb 23, 2015
    For the last 2 years this hack failed to present anything good. Terrible mmr (I had 5K), the developers instead of this fix, add the chests. Very tasty Gaben but I have had enough. The game is deleted.
  94. Feb 27, 2015
    This game at start going to be hard in controls and for new players it's may be too hard. But when you will learn the game, all of it's heroes and their abilities... This will be amazing. But despite of this fact you will see the truth that hiding in community of this game, in game store of this game and especially is the events that this horrible game making.

At bright past this game

At bright past this game was in beta and got update every month, Valve listen every community comment and they really tried to do game better.
    But what now? Now they do one of this 'month update' and release it semi-annually! Now they make every event pay-to-win or pay-to-play completely destroying their brilliant play-for-free system!
    How do you think what will be with this game in the dark future? Hope for the best.
    And I aware you to STAY AWAY from this game of course if you don't want to crush all of your sanity. I can recommend this game only if you will play with bots...
  95. Mar 3, 2015
    One of the Worst Matchmaking systems !
    Does not encourage new players...
    New players have to deal with pro with new accounts in their first game.
    The MMR(Match making ranking) System is the most unfair and unrealistic
    Does not Review Reports
    Every Item has a price.. If you do get one, its not trade able.
    Every player quits one day...
    Most discouraging game in the universe !
  96. Mar 17, 2015
    As gamers on any platform begin to evolve, gaming becomes more than just a leisure activity, and as streaming of player versus player experiences starts to popularize, I find it is very easy to review Defense of the Ancients 2. DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that heavily and competitively focuses on the player versus player (PvP) aspects of gaming. As the PC gameAs gamers on any platform begin to evolve, gaming becomes more than just a leisure activity, and as streaming of player versus player experiences starts to popularize, I find it is very easy to review Defense of the Ancients 2. DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that heavily and competitively focuses on the player versus player (PvP) aspects of gaming. As the PC game develops with its impressive accumulation of unique players every month and its paucity of cons, DOTA 2 achieves the, “Best Free Online Game” award from me. I continue to invest many hours into the game for more than just one reason, merely ranging from the price to its in-depth lore, gameplay, and intense community.
    First thing is first, DOTA 2 is a free downloadable game you can obtain from Steam, an internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management (DRM), multiplayer, and social networking platform developed by Valve Corporation. Everyone enjoys free things, but what greatly separates this game from different and popular games is the necessity of a computer (desktop or laptop) rather than a console like a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One. Gaming on computers and laptops is out faming the consoles simply because computers and laptops offer a much more spread out genre of video games. The only upside, in my opinion, of a console over a computer are the graphics and how cheap it is to obtain such graphics, but as beautiful and real as graphics seem on console games, DOTA 2 manages to create some vigorous and vibrant edges and textures. Instances of these tactile textures, cuts, shadowing, and rendering are the heroes or characters and the environment. The trees, rivers and even floors are covered in variances of colors shapes and sizes. Since the map of the MOBA consists of two insanely distinct sides, it is not hard to visualize the crazy and imaginative graphics on either sides of the map. So because the graphics are optical and make it easy to differentiate allies, enemies, and the actions of each means that the game is easy to play. That does not mean the game itself is easy.
    Not only are the graphics outstanding for this free PC game, but its gameplay is very smooth if you have a computer that can run it. The motions on the screen are compared by no other MOBA out there in addition to its skill level. Although its gameplay is easy going and greatly enjoyable by anyone, one has to master the ways of the game. The skill level required to play such a MOBA is extremely difficult to learn right away. Hours must be strictly put into DOTA 2 in order to familiarize and become comfortable with the intricate mechanics. Learning Defense of the Ancients 2 back to front will be a challenge but with commitment, rewards along the DOTA 2 path will be provided. Winning a game will become much more satisfying and random drops of player customization will pop out of nowhere. The only thing to deal with after that is the community.
    Any online multiplayer hosts a community in which they all vary from each other. DOTA 2’s community is a bumpy road to travel across with its intense and competitive gamers to the ignorant fools that mess up the gaming experience for everyone. Competitive players are those who do not like to joke around as they take the game very serious. DOTA 2 to a competitive player is like the law to a police officer. It is also like cancer when a competitive player meets up an ignorant child that destroys the gameplay for everyone else, but more importantly to the serious player. It is very intriguing but difficult to cross over that swaying bridge of trolls (gamers that intentionally negate the gaming experience for others) and the competitiveness of the rest of DOTA 2, but the game becomes much more enjoyable. Similar outcomes to mastering the game are achieved when getting over that bridge. This certain game also includes a neat little lore behind all the characters that may take one’s mind of the skill requirement or the annoyance the community brings for just enough time to get back into mindless gaming.
    It is a clear-cut to me that the writers of DOTA 2’s lore have really put some thought into its characters. Where one hero like Omniknight may support and help others, another may slice through his or her enemy with ease and without remorse like Phantom Assassin. Some characters revolve opportunistic kills that travel across the map without fault like Nature’s Prophet and others are stationary and defensive that wait for a miscalculation in opposing steps like Techies. There is one specific hero that seems quite nice and generous but is really the mastermind behind why a whole war between The Radiant and The Dire broke out. The Radiant are normal and loving human beings and animals that fight against hellish monsters and beasts known as The Dire. The objective of every game is to destroy the opposing team’s ancient.
    I have spent over 1500 hours on this game and to a committed player, DOTA2 nears perfection.
  97. Apr 26, 2015
    A game hard to master but with an amazing sense of reward! Cyka Blyat and privet rule EU servers which is always fun! A game that contributes into a roller-coast and funky but worthy dementia. Welcome into the rabbit hole, we can only hope you can't get out anymore!
  98. May 6, 2015
    Esse jogo é fantástico demais! Tenho mais de 4.000 horas de jogo e nunca me canso, cada partida é única. O melhor MOBA de todos. LOL, Smite, Hon e HotS são todos imitações baratas. Se você é um jogador como eu que aprecia a originalidade de cada proposta, então esse jogo será maravilhoso! É o mais original que existe! Os outros Mobas são apenas vapores que logo se tornarão invisíveis seEsse jogo é fantástico demais! Tenho mais de 4.000 horas de jogo e nunca me canso, cada partida é única. O melhor MOBA de todos. LOL, Smite, Hon e HotS são todos imitações baratas. Se você é um jogador como eu que aprecia a originalidade de cada proposta, então esse jogo será maravilhoso! É o mais original que existe! Os outros Mobas são apenas vapores que logo se tornarão invisíveis se comparado com esse jogo aqui: Dota 2. Expand
  99. May 8, 2015
    Ignore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The onlyIgnore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The only reason you "think" the other games are updating themselves is because you didn't play dota to begin with. This being said, dota 2 lets you use every hero in the game without paying, so that also nullifies the money hungry argument as every other game makes you purchase any new hero, and that hero is overpowered for about a month, so isn't that pay to win whereas dota's system is absolute fairness? The only thing you can purchase in the game is cosmetics, Whereas in LoL you can buy runes and different abilities to supplement the characters you also had to pay for. Dota 2 offers everything you could want, a bug free game that is completely free to play and you can be as competitive as you want, you can play as much as you want, you can try any hero you want. Without paying a dime. And you'll have a good time as long as you are actually trying to enjoy and get to know the game and everyone that plays it will encourage you to do so. The bad reviews on this site come from people who are bad at games in general or from diehard LoL fans that can't stand that their game is a shadow of the original and now an even uglier shadow in the face of the new Dota. Expand
  100. May 16, 2015
    most of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes andmost of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes and whether they lane or jungle etc. do invest some time in this game as you will find this to be very rewarding Expand

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.