6.4

1. Sep 4, 2014
    Please do not listen to the bad reviews these are from people who have ether been put off by the extreme learning curve or are fanboys of other MOBA's this (in my opinion) is the best game ever made not only is it an amazing game to play but it is very good to watch this is proved with the internationals.

You will have to play this game for a long time before you will like it but it is
    worth the time you put into it. Expand
  2. Sep 4, 2014
    Not recommended. The worst matchmaking system, people with very different skill level, which makes the experience of poor and stressful game. Dota is a fun game, but the matchmaking is the problem.
  3. Sep 7, 2014
    Best game so far. A real time strategy packed with action ... it's ARTS ! The game have many strategies and combo you can do with heroes. The game is not a pay to win game, so you will only find cosmetics to buy or anythings related to this.
  4. Sep 12, 2014
    This game was ruined by The International. Now we have so many people joining (because it was on ESPN) that have never played before and have no desire to learn thru bots. The matchmaking is horrendous, worst in any game I have ever played. You will routinely go on 8 game win streaks and the 8 game losing streaks, simply because of who you are stuck playing with.

The community sucks.
    The worst players always pick someone to rage at so the others don't rage at them. And the new players become so shell shocked that when you actually try to help them, they rage back at you. Least helpful and least friendly community of all time.

But by far the worst aspect is valve itself. They are simply interested in putting more hats out instead of addressing what the community has been saying since beta. They have, through in-game taunts and announcements, instilled an animosity amongst the players themselves, yet try to control it through a completely ineffective penalty system. Never again, valve, never again.
  5. Sep 14, 2014
    Highly polished and very addicitve. Perfect free-to-play system, you can spend lots of money or nothing and still experience the same game. But...

Bad matchmaking 90% of the times. You will dominate 4 games, lose 5 games badly, and have fun one time. Lost games always drag for a very long time since there is no resign button. Every game last for about 45 minutes even if it's clearly
    lost at 10.

Community is very bad, regional settings do nothing at all, you will always play with people you can't and probably do not want to communicate with. There is a report system but it does not seem the community is getting any better.

If you have a 5-player team of friends the game is probably the best you can have around. If you like to play solo like me you're wasting a lot of time just to get frustrated. Better avoid that.
  6. Sep 18, 2014
    An unbalanced team game, which finds the dirtiest and distasteful team players ever. And it seems this is not going to change.

First problem is; completely random matching of teams ruins your game every time. even if you waste too much time on it and reach to RANKED matches STILL the matching is random! if you have 4 friends to play with, maybe you can arrange your team and have fun but
    as a solo player u must be very lucky to win games.

Second problem is; I have many online games before but i have never seen such a disrespectful community. everybody is swearing all the time. there is no stop. This is a team game but it turns out to be a swearing game. And there are too much racist NAZI in the community.

You can play with hundreds of players in 1 week but can just report 3 player in 1 week. So these swearing nazis will be a part of your every game. Maybe grouping according to reports can solve this problem but...dota 2 can't match even same skilled players yet..............
  7. Sep 21, 2014
    Dota 2 it's one of the most complete, difficult, competitive and addictive games out there. The gameplay it's brilliant allowing infinite amount of strategies, all the heroes are mostly balanced with only a few heroes that are really superior to the rest when used right, also it's one of the few real F2P games out there, you only have to pay for cosmetics that doesn't give you any advantages on the match.
    While Dota 2 community(one of the worse) and the game's steep learning curve can make enjoying the game difficult at the beginning; the game it's really great and it's full of good people that will try to help you get better, you just have to keep playing and try to get better.
  8. Sep 24, 2014
    I am use to playing FPS games COD, Battlefield,Soldierfront and all my mates told me to give this game ago and i watched a few videos on it and thought it was rubbish but one day i downloaded it as my mates were very pertistent and let me tell you its one of the best games ive played by far! i have racked up 1220 hours on this game already in about 7 months and play it everyday just about with my mates. so much strategy involved and alot of fun once you get past the first few bad games you have. trust me give this game a go you wont play anything else i promise. add me on steam and i can give anyone a hand if they want :Dord. good luck and have fun playing see you in there! Expand

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.