6.4

1. Jul 17, 2013
    Been playing this game for soo long since the first dota and I have to say that this is the best multiplayer online battle arena out there. Although, League of Legends maybe the more popular one Dota 2 is definitely the better game, graphics, mechanics and balance wise. They did pretty well with retaining the balance of both sides from the original game and it has been a very enjoyableBeen playing this game for soo long since the first dota and I have to say that this is the best multiplayer online battle arena out there. Although, League of Legends maybe the more popular one Dota 2 is definitely the better game, graphics, mechanics and balance wise. They did pretty well with retaining the balance of both sides from the original game and it has been a very enjoyable experience for me. Expand
  2. fwb
    Jul 17, 2013
    I've played dota since it started as a small community 10 years ago (dota 1), and noticed that no matter what other popular online multiplayer games I tried (counter strike, world of warcraft, team fortress, etc), I always came back to dota. I thought I was weird, but now am happy to see dota get the attention it deserves. Dota's re-playability is unlimited. Because there are 100+I've played dota since it started as a small community 10 years ago (dota 1), and noticed that no matter what other popular online multiplayer games I tried (counter strike, world of warcraft, team fortress, etc), I always came back to dota. I thought I was weird, but now am happy to see dota get the attention it deserves. Dota's re-playability is unlimited. Because there are 100+ characters to choose from, you can play literally thousands of matches and no two games will be alike. It's a tough, teamwork-centric, competitive game with a steep and limitless learning curve which may not be for everyone, but if you are into those types of games, this is the best of its type, hands-down. Expand
  3. Jul 18, 2013
    Played the first one a lot...have about 1300 hours in this one. THE BEST MOBA GAME EVER CREATED!
    It improves on every single thing that was bad in the first...and lets face it,whoever played DOTA 1 is BOUND to LOVE THIS ONE :D

Dota 2 best moba game hands down
  4. Jul 18, 2013
    THE ORIGINAL

If you want the best moba out there, go with the one and only, DOTA. Half of lol heroes are copycat anyway. Dota have better graphic, smoother gameplay, better selection of champions, its a free game, not a ''free'' game like league where they want to sell summoner icon...WTF....Skill and champion make your success in dota, not only the ''build'' of items. Dota 2 is all
    THE ORIGINAL

Dota 2 is all about competition and skill where league is casual gaming and almost buttons mashing. Dont get me wrong, league is a good game but not as pure or as polished as Dota, just look at the League of legend uber archaic interface, its ridiculous.

Steam and Dota for the win.
  5. Jul 18, 2013
    What a game is this holy damn...Yesterday i played my first game and it was one of the best gaming experience in my life. My team about the game having no surrender option but after 10 min we did such an amazing comeback we all bursted into spaming in allchat. BEST GAME EVER!
  6. Jul 18, 2013
    You are looking at one of the best free strategy games ever with infinite amounts of ways to learn. This game in itself is fabulous you don't have to invest any money and and can still offer hours of fun, The possibilities to win are pretty much endless.
    I can probably go on about how good it is for ages but ill skip to what brings it down. This is nothing to do with the game itself although allot of people blame the matchmaking system, it just the players and how they react to you. Everyone believes there a pro and that someone else is letting there team down. Valve have put allot of effort into trying to prevent people from "flaming" or just deliberately messing up the game with their system of reporting and low priority pools, and i think it works for i'm pretty scared of leaving a game. People complain about being base camped but in my opinion that's one of the funny bits it easy to get kills and can you provide you with fun because you no longer care about loosing while the other team will hate having to take a death. So just go out and annoy them :).
    Another problem which cause me problems on Dota is some of the people playing it. There so insulting, blaming people for everything just because there loosing asking people to report you. Just ignore it have fun because most of the time there will be some nice people on the team who are just here to enjoy the game so enjoy the little things, from daring escapes to denies. because at the end of the day there going to be the one sat at there computer raging while your just enjoying this great experience valve provides. If it really bugs you get a friend with you and just make fun of them in your own private chat or something. Work on trying to annoy the other team than focusing on them, because loosing teaches you more than wining so don't get annoyed about it.
  7. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is great and everyone should try it. Everything is free, well, almost everything. It has it's flaws. One of them is region system, it doesn't work at all in its way. Second is community. It has "pro" players, flamers and everything between them. And it doesn't have good training system. Sure it has training, but they don't really help and playing with bots is either too easy orThis game is great and everyone should try it. Everything is free, well, almost everything. It has it's flaws. One of them is region system, it doesn't work at all in its way. Second is community. It has "pro" players, flamers and everything between them. And it doesn't have good training system. Sure it has training, but they don't really help and playing with bots is either too easy or too hard (usually). And yes, there is humans vs bots games, but they don't really help either. But overall, it's a great game. Expand
  8. Jul 19, 2013
    I've come to Dota from League of Legends and that was like changing 10 years old Toyota car to brand new Ferrari. Better community, better ingame, no lags, no servers down and most of all NO ANNOYING 10 YEARS OLD KIDS.
  9. Jul 19, 2013
    After playing this game little over a year now I've come to realize that this is probably the best Action/RTS game I have ever played. Although the game's steep learning curve had me uninterested within the first few weeks of playing, I persevered and gradually improved. This game, once you put effort in, becomes the most fun game of all time.

The only negatives about the game are: The

The only negatives about the game are: The community and the fact people can just decline a match leaving you to wait 2 more minutes to find a server. The community are usually egotistic and blame others for their mistakes. Occasionally you'll have an amazing game where most people speak your language and are actually nice. Just yesterday I played a game where people just did one on ones with nobody interrupting.

Overall a brilliant game. It's only recently come out of BETA so there are still some things that need tweaking and heroes that need adding but all that SHOULD be done by next year. I definitely recommend this game to all.
  10. Jul 19, 2013
    Great game that, despite having a single map, offers so much variety in terms of heroes and team interactivity that every single match feels unique. Not for the faint of heart, this game can take weeks or even months to become reasonably competent, but once you do...it is very enjoyable and rewarding. And if you learn the game the right way, even the learning process is tons of fun. ButGreat game that, despite having a single map, offers so much variety in terms of heroes and team interactivity that every single match feels unique. Not for the faint of heart, this game can take weeks or even months to become reasonably competent, but once you do...it is very enjoyable and rewarding. And if you learn the game the right way, even the learning process is tons of fun. But if learn it the wrong way...it can be horrible due to the community.

Speaking about that...if you are looking to get into DOTA2, here are a few tips that I think should make your n00b experience less painful:

1. Don't just stick to one or two heroes...in order to be a good player, you have to learn what the other heroes can do so you can better counter them. The worst thing in DOTA is to be ignorant of an opponent's abilities and then do something silly like run around when Bloodseeker ruptures you and wonder why you died. You only get this experience from trying out each hero.

2. On that note...until you are very confident, NEVER pick a hero you haven't played before in a multiplayer game. Always try out new heroes in bot games so you can get comfortable with how they play.

3. Most importantly, realize that DOTA is honestly more like a team sport than a game. It is competitive, and if you don't take it seriously, you will ruin the experience for your team-mates. I know it's frustrating when people yell at you, and sometimes they honestly are just wrong and being jerks...but be considerate and realize that if you go in unprepared you are basically being a jerk too. I mean, would you play goalie in a competitive game of soccer without ever practicing or even knowing what the goalie is supposed to do? No...so take the same philosophy with DOTA 2...dont' play a hero or a position/role when you are completely ignorant of how it is supposed to function. Just put in the time to do a bit of research and practice and you will have a much better experience!

Happy gaming!
  11. Nov 8, 2013
    It's a great game. Volvo has appologized for the lack of diretide. It a shame that some people felt the need to spam diretide comments, but it's a great game with rich mechanics, and great gameplay
  12. Jul 19, 2013
    Best game ever, have been playing it since wc3 DotA 6 years ago, still not boring and still got something to learn.

DotA 2 have the deepest gameplay mechanic and strategic gameplay. only the bad side (and good side?) it have a steep learning curve. you can see from the review, it either 9-10, or 0 (LOL fanboys?) It have the essential from MOBA game. Easy to learn, Hard to master.

DotA 2 have the deepest gameplay mechanic and strategic gameplay.
    only the bad side (and good side?) it have a steep learning curve.
    you can see from the review, it either 9-10, or 0 (LOL fanboys?)

It have the essential from MOBA game. Easy to learn, Hard to master.

if you are new player want to try out DotA2, i suggest you read this first before try.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    I simply just enjoy this game, it was an amazing upgrade from playing dota1 well especially since it's easier in dota 2 to find servers etc. and matchmaking brackets seem pretty fine for me playing in SEA. This game has so many layers and layers of complexities and balances over the many years it has existed and the constant reworks and the amount of changes to maps and heroes, causingI simply just enjoy this game, it was an amazing upgrade from playing dota1 well especially since it's easier in dota 2 to find servers etc. and matchmaking brackets seem pretty fine for me playing in SEA. This game has so many layers and layers of complexities and balances over the many years it has existed and the constant reworks and the amount of changes to maps and heroes, causing some to be removed from the game, but now it's pretty balanced with Frog just playing with the meta around. You can say the learning curve for dota is steep, but it starts to get worth it when you are able to play the game at a decent level, and even more when you conquer the steep mountain from an amateur to possibly a professional, not that I am one, I am still on that steep, steep curve but I can still enjoy dota :D. hope you enjoy this game.
    So far I have abt 1k dota 2 games, and I am still planning to play many more, hope to see you people there.
    TehIce
  14. Jul 20, 2013
    After Team Fortress 2, I would say it is the biggest and most successful creation of Valve. Even if the learning curve is steep it's fun playing with friends.
    Moreover it's "Free 2 Play" enjoy
  15. Jul 20, 2013
    If you've ever wondered what a true team-based e-sport game would be, Dota 2 is it. If you take the time to learn the game, which is a daunting but deeply rewarding task, you'll see that Dota 2 parallels everything you see in professional sports today, and it's only going to keep growing and getting better. You can be sure of that with a great company like Valve developing the game whoseIf you've ever wondered what a true team-based e-sport game would be, Dota 2 is it. If you take the time to learn the game, which is a daunting but deeply rewarding task, you'll see that Dota 2 parallels everything you see in professional sports today, and it's only going to keep growing and getting better. You can be sure of that with a great company like Valve developing the game whose third annual multimillion dollar prizepool tournament is only a few weeks away. Their commitment to making Dota 2 into a great e-sport is unrivaled, and the features they've added to the game such as DotaTV which allow you to watch professional games of Dota 2 inside the client and hear caster commentary, the in-game item purchase notifications, various real-time charts and graphs of game stats, spectator item drops (the virtual equivalent of catching a home-run ball at a baseball game) all make Dota 2 a great game to watch.
    And for their upcoming tournament, The International 3, they've really outdone themselves with the compendium item they're selling. It's a $10 virtual book which allows you to really follow and interact with the tournament as it progresses. You'll be able to make predictions about all kinds of game stats and winners, stamp your book with collectible player cards which you can collect from playing the game, create a fantasy team and earn points based on their performance throughout the tournament, and also vote on who you want to see play in the 1v1 and all-star matches using your compendium.

But possibly the best thing about the compendium is that 75% of your $10 purchase will go directly to the tournament's prizepool. What started out as a $1.6 million prize pool has almost reached $2.6 million through the community's purchasing of compendiums. And along the way, Valve has rewarded compendium purchasers for reaching 5 of the prizepool milestones by them unique skins and items which themselves are worth the $10 purchase (Any future compendium buyers even get all the previous rewards as well so they won't be missing out). Even the 1v1 tournament portion portion of the event wasn't originally planned, but is now being held as a reward for the compendium reaching its 5th milestone.
    By getting into Dota 2, you're not just learning to play a game, you're learning to play an e-sport. It's a game you'll have countless hours of fun playing, but also a game you can watch and follow even when you don't feel like playing. And watching Dota 2 can be just as captivating as playing it, because there can be so many amazing and exciting things that can happen.
  16. Jul 20, 2013
    This game is brilliant endless hours of fun with such a huge diversity of characters to play. It can be very antagonising, but that's one of the games charms it gives you a real drive to do better. The game has a steep learning curve but a high level of satisfaction. The game has a generally nice and inviting feel about it. It isn't without it's flaws, the multiplayer engine could doThis game is brilliant endless hours of fun with such a huge diversity of characters to play. It can be very antagonising, but that's one of the games charms it gives you a real drive to do better. The game has a steep learning curve but a high level of satisfaction. The game has a generally nice and inviting feel about it. It isn't without it's flaws, the multiplayer engine could do with some tweeking, and perhaps some sort of skill level matching up to let the new players learn in a more supportive environment, but other than that, this game is brilliant. Expand
  17. Jul 21, 2013
    Dota 2 is a team game. If you don't like the idea of 5 people working together to win a game then this isn't for you.

If you're a new player playing the game genre for the 1st time you will find it very hard and complicated, you will probably lose most of your 1st 100 games if you're committed to the game. Once you grasp the basics of the game last hitting, denying, warding, map-awareness, etc. you might be guy who can win the game for your team and it feels very good when that happens carrying your whole team to victory.
    Losing in Dota 2 can be very frustrating specially if you feel like your the only one actually trying to win, if you're on a losing streak try to stop playing before you punch your PC monitor.

Most people think that Dota 2 graphic are not very good, I agree to this it could use a little work.
    Dota 2 community like all games it has it's own share of that like to flame/rage/unsupportive during games but it also has nice people.
  18. Jul 21, 2013
    The best action-rpg "MOBA" of all time. A real "e-sport" to the community of PC gamers. Dota 2 is a challenging game for beginners to the more experienced player.

For those who know how to play, have a balanced match with other players of similar skill or even more experienced is very rewarding and fun, it feel like to play a real game of football, basketball or any other sport under the same conditions.

But not everything is perfect. For beginners is one of the hardest games to learn and master. All choices are important, since the hero to your items or even your "line" matter. And to make the right choices you need to understand and consider what qualities, disadvantages and various other aspects when choosing... and the only way to learn is by trying, struggling, being blamed for the defeats and various other things.

If you take learning with humor you'll probably have a good laughs, but if you do not have a lot of patience to learn and not have anyone to help you, I advise you to skip this game and avoid stress.

The main reason why I can not give 10/10 is the process of training that should be much improved as well as some other aspects such as match-making.

Finally, like any new game Dota 2 have their faults that can be corrected over time, but that surely does not affect the main purpose of the game, which is fun, challenging and competitive, something that the game achieves very effectively, hence...

9/10 for Dota 2.
  19. Jul 22, 2013
    Dota 2 is surprisingly a very good game, I myself enjoyed this game so much, I tried LoL but it did not compare. Just accept your defeat LoL players. Also GTFO if you just going to put 0 scores and give stupid reasons......
  20. Jul 22, 2013
    Traditional and innovative
    Dota 2; Moba to continue and further development of its kind that was a game. Valve, it will move to a better location anyway. Valve created wish you continued success. To make the game more innovative Valve should do more than their best.
  21. Jul 22, 2013
    I don't see why people are giving this game a low rating just for the community. Yes they are really aggressive and that is something that should not dictate a games rating but I think this game is great and its free so why complain if you don't like it no problem its free.
  22. Jul 23, 2013
    Dota 2 is hands down a fun, strategic game to play, however despite the factor that it has finally officially released out of Beta, I would like to highlight that there is still much being planned for it. First I would like to explain a little about me. I personally have a strong connection with strategy games and overall challenging games with fairly high learning curves, this beingDota 2 is hands down a fun, strategic game to play, however despite the factor that it has finally officially released out of Beta, I would like to highlight that there is still much being planned for it. First I would like to explain a little about me. I personally have a strong connection with strategy games and overall challenging games with fairly high learning curves, this being civilization 4 and 5, starcraft 2, league of legends, heroes of newerth and so on. So what I can say about Dota is that it is potentially the hardest of all of these to master. If you play the game and go to the hero screen, select meepo, then you know'll know how hard it can be. Getting into the game though has started to become easier then when it was in Beta though as tutorials, in-game guides, and improved layout has made it much easier to come into then before. Even if I didn't play Dota 1 I can tell you it is much, much smoother. But while their exists only a couple major tutorials I want to highlight that their will probably be more along the way.

In fact, valve has set up such a progressive series of goals for Dota 2 that will make the game run even stronger. For example, the dreaded leaver situation when someone loses internet or just is angry and leaves everyone 4 v 5. I personally have this problem in League of Legends, and Smite all the time. Well eventually Valve plans on reaching the point of having a bot take control of the character. Now this is amazing to me! Too many times has someone left at critical points and I suffered defeat at the hands of this. I already applaud the fact that unlike Lol or Smite I can control the leaver but even then that can be difficult with your own hero. This just shows how much work is still on the table and where this game is still going. Dota 2 despite being released out of Beta still has another 10 or 11 heroes not yet ported from Dota 1, so more strat is still coming. Another amazing thing is Dota 2 future plans to allow modding of maps and game modes, which is something the original dota at its heart was all about. Already people can mod costumes for characters and make cool in game gear (that pays the maker, Yeah valve pays people to create cosmetics) that doesn't affect the in-game gameplay. Dota 2 is a game about balance, constantly looking to create a fair strategic game. I have problems with Lol about how skins can improve champs, which adds to the P2W argument but thats a whole different debate I'm not touching.

The game has come to such a point that it runs so smoothly and in a sense it has the mindset of a game of basketball. At first your not the best shot and people will get aggressive but as you become comfortable with the game you catch on quick. You can imagine the different roles like positions on a basketball team, and make comparisons to help you. There is a great deal of help not necesarilly in the game but online too.

The Dota communitty is very strong, simillarly to the LoL communitty on websites like Reddit. I believe the Dota 2 reddit did a poll actually and found that they were the 6th most visited Reddit group (don't quote me on it, I could be mistaken since I can't find the post) There you can find people who are also learning and professionals who can answer your questions or help you learn. It's very interesting as well to see how much Valve pays attention to their fans, if a bug get's reported or an issue with Dota 2 Valve responds incredibly quickly.

One of the things that even I thought I would never take a part of was the professional series but valve has done a great job to nudge me in. I never thought I would start enjoying watching pros play but the I didn't think the same about basketball. However with so much accessibilty it becomes easy to get excited and view just about any game with the replay system and what not. Currently Dota 2 has the largest prize pool in eSports for the International 3. The community is strong and although we may have the occasional aggresive teammate, I personally find the aggresive teammate often is someone who needs a hug cause he having a bad game. (a.k.a dieing a lot or he's not sure what to either)

So in conclusion, It's honestly amazing to see how far the game has come along. However it is important to note that even now that it's out of Beta it still has a long way to go, with so much more planned ahead. Whether it be adjusting a model to give a character a better charm of likeability, or striving towards their goals the game has come along way in improving itself during Beta. However do not have the notion that it is done most of what it wants to do. It's just getting started.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    I will try to be unbiased in this review as much as I can possibly imagine (despite the 10 in my score. I wish there was a 9.5). I've dedicated over 1400 hours to this game, and probably more in it's original incarnation of DotA back on the Warcraft 3 engine. NOTE: I will list all the technical aspects first, then go through the bad and mixed after that, and the reasons I absolutely rateI will try to be unbiased in this review as much as I can possibly imagine (despite the 10 in my score. I wish there was a 9.5). I've dedicated over 1400 hours to this game, and probably more in it's original incarnation of DotA back on the Warcraft 3 engine. NOTE: I will list all the technical aspects first, then go through the bad and mixed after that, and the reasons I absolutely rate this game a 10 will be listed after.

First off, the game itself is solid. It is mechanically and competitively balanced. There may be certain heroes that are currently favored in both high level public matches and in professional matches, but statistics show that win rates are pretty balanced at the 50% mark.

Secondly, the aesthetics and graphics are pretty well done. It is clearly a step above the original DotA. However, design style in comparison to other DotA clones are strictly to a user's preference. I know people who love LoL's design over Dota2's and vice versa. The caveat is that these things SHOULD NOT matter. It might get some getting use to, but overall, it will not detract from the experience.

Thirdly, the (may be) bad. This is true for every ARTS (or MOBA) game out there. There WILL be rude players out there. This is a game where every game counts. Since each match lasts for about 30 minutes to an hour each, a lot of people will only be able to play 1 to 2 games at a time. As such, they are emotionally invested to get the best experience of playing the game every time. Being so will encourage players to be extremely passionate about each match, so when there exists a player who is clearly not up to snuff, a visceral raging will most likely ensue. This leads me up to the next point:

Fourthly, the mix: This is not a game you can play just play casually forever. This game has a learning curve for EVERY aspect of the game, i.e. heroes, item builds, map control, laning, jungle control, warding, etc. You will SUCK at the beginning. It is inevitable. Everyone who starts this game has to go through it. This is the source of what many people call "Egoism" among veteran players. All of us veterans had to go through periods of mediocrity to be where we are now. We invested hours and hours into not just playing the game, but reading about it outside the game. This means we did homework on reading hero guides, watching replays, looking for tips on ward positions, etc. We went through sort of a "rite of initiation" to attain the personal skill level we are at now. In order for ANYONE to play this game WELL, they'd have to go through the same process over time. However, you will not go through this process alone which is illustrated in the next point.

Fifthly, the good: The community as a whole is one of the BEST i've ever been a part of. This may seem weird after I listed the third point. However, aside from the vicious minority, I've largely felt that this is the multiplayer game with the least amount of "a**holes". I've also found that the people who regularly complained about the "horrible" community are also the ones who regularly berates others in game. A bad attitude always begets bad attitude from others. However, this is one community that also LOVES to help new players succeed. People regularly posts guides and videos to help new players out. You just have to search for them. There are alot of resources to be gain from youtube as well. And friends i have that had just started out regularly tells me about their experiences where their teammates and even their opponents would give them tips to perform better each time. It is always best to upfront about your level of expertise, especially if you're new. This will set your teammates expectations at the appropriate level from the beginning and they'd be able to help you out when you need it. I've even seen people offer to train new players.

Sixth, The game itself has one of the most deepest design I have ever experienced in a game. You know that feeling that after 100 games of COD multiplayer, you'd feel like there's nothing new anymore? I've played this game (Dota2 and DotA) for 8 years and I'm still learning something new and subtle everyday. What sets this game apart from the other ARTS games is the things you DONT see on the surface. Everything is manipulatable, which translates to the evolution of a large variety of strategies that continues to expand after so many years. Things like creep pulling, stacking, lane control, etc are little nuances that may seem irrelevant to the untrained eye, but as you evolve as a player, you'd realize these little things help so much in the metagame. In extreme cases in high level play, a game can be said to be one from the moment you pick your heroes. This high level of strategic thinking is something other multiplayer games cannot achieve and is something is refined and evolved from community enacted plays over these years.

I'm running out of space to write more about this game. Just know this, this game is WORTH IT.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    Perfecta continuación de DotA, un juego que podra disfrutar por muchos años y nunca va a aburrir. Excelente balance de héroes, mejor comunidad que otros MOBA. Y es desarrollado por VALVE
  25. Jul 26, 2013
    What can we ask more to this game?
    Very nice graphics, 100 and more heroes that are all free.
    The only thing missing is the ladder, which should come soon.
    Dota 2 For the Win. The most fun you can have online.
  26. Jul 26, 2013
    I played both LoL and dota 2 and by far Dota 2 is best!! First of all in grafics ,amazing work! And of course its more challenging! the only bad i can find is the noob russians! they are everywhere and they dont speak english at all when they have a choise about language in server selection!
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    A good game if you play with your friends... you can really enjoy it! but if you are planning to play alone I advice you to just play your roll and don't read or listen what the others have to say
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    Firstly I would like to give this game a fair score as many user scores have been extremely high or low.
    The Good: Dota 2 has a great art style and sometimes the game-play can be quite fun if played with people you know/ can communicate easily with. As well as having some rewarding play whilst playing
    however The Bad: Dota 2 has possibly one of the worst communities ever as well as one
    however
    The Bad: Dota 2 has possibly one of the worst communities ever as well as one of the most frustration learning curves ever. The controls are "meh" at best (mostly relying on clicking). It has a weird lock on system which even turned off is still present and will cause many a frustrating death. As well as this the game only has one map which seems lazy considering it is not too hard to make a balanced map. Speaking of balanced the game is not ex actually balanced, although it may be argued that everything can be countered, at a low level this is unknown and therefore the players who choose the most common characters such as zeus and drow ranger will always dominate the game and therefore will progress further up the learning curve. As well this the matchmaking is a bit of a mess.
  29. Jul 27, 2013
    If you haven't yet played this game but are thinking about it, read this. Since there are so many negative reviews, I will address their issues first.

There are two broad kinds of people who play Dota 2, and you will recognise them straight away. One is the player who doesn't whine, and the other is the player who does. Those who whine can be recognised easily, because they have the glorious, 12-year-old attitude that is unmistakable. If they're winning, they will be cheeky in chat about their victory, and if they lose, they will flame at everyone and every action everyone took in the game except themselves and their own actions.

I believe I fit into the former category, and this is reflected in that I have never been muted. Those who are in the latter are those that post on the Steam Dota 2 community discussion forums, complaining that they get muted everyday. Check them out if you want to have a laugh. Also, when you've played the game and got used to it, come back on here and read the zero-rated reviews; they will also make you laugh at how deluded they are.

But, of course, none of what I just said, really matters. How you play is down to you. Yes, it's a very hard game to learn, and yes, there will be many matches that annoy you, but stick with it. There will be many times when you die and think to yourself, "wtf just happened?", but this passes when you learn the heroes. If you are expecting, or hoping, to win every game, don't even bother installing it.

I played a lot of LoL before playing Dota 2, and oh my god, I'm so glad I found this game. I've never looked back. It is much more player skill-based than LoL. You don't need to get summoner levels, or pay, to have runes, masteries, summoner spells... Everything you need to win, you have from your first game. There are no "external influences", if you will, like runes and masteries. Everything is down to your hero, the items you have, and how good you are with them.

Another difference from LoL is that invisibility is a hugely prevalent annoyance. You can buy invisibility in this game fairly cheaply, and some champions either have permanent invisibility or can be almost permanently invisible. Fighting these heroes will probably be your first struggle. If you meet Riki, Bounty Hunter, Clinkz and some others, remember the arsenal of anti-stealth that you can buy! Sentry wards will reveal them so you can farm safer in lane, and something special (and cheap!) that you wont find in LoL is Dust of Appearance. If an enemy nearby goes invisible, use Dust to reveal them! A more risky and much more expensive, but sometimes better investment, is the Gem of True Sight. It grants you true sight like a permanent Oracle's Elixir, however if you die, it drops from your body and an enemy could steal it and use it against you!

Also, you can find weapon and armor 'skins' for your heroes without having to pay. You can pay if you wish, of course, so it does kind of nullify the common, uncommon, rare, mythical branding of items. In my opinion, rare and mythical items should only be found by playing, so that their rarity is actually reflected by how many will have found them by braving the game. But this is Valve we're talking about, so that wont ever happen as sales will be down.

Also, the game does have its annoying bugs. At the time of writing, assuming they haven't just fixed it with the patch that is being downloaded right now, I have a bug where I can't select or attack enemy wards. Annoying, but hardly game-changing. I wouldn't worry about this too much.

Anyway, I hope I didn't ramble on too long on single topics, but I want to say what's important for those who haven't played yet but who want to. Good luck, have fun!
  30. Jul 27, 2013
    I've been playing mobas for the longest time since the aeon of strife back in starcraft era. Then I naturally moved on to Dota 1 before moving to Heroes of Newerth (for better graphics. And all the early heroes were more or less direct port of Dota 1 heroes) and League of Legends early beta. Neither of the other two competitors of Dota 2 (strife doesn't really count as the perspective isI've been playing mobas for the longest time since the aeon of strife back in starcraft era. Then I naturally moved on to Dota 1 before moving to Heroes of Newerth (for better graphics. And all the early heroes were more or less direct port of Dota 1 heroes) and League of Legends early beta. Neither of the other two competitors of Dota 2 (strife doesn't really count as the perspective is totally different) really offers both depth and reliable management that the Valve production team brings to the table. League of Legends may be backed by a reputable company that truly cares about the game, but the game really doesn't have the depth. HoN, on the other hand, may have some depth, but the company that developed it is completely detached from the community. They are all about short term revenue goals with the early access heroes that are often overpowered and weird avatars that actually change the attack animation (read: often benefit the people who can pay for them). Valve listens to the community and asks for input for item suggestions.
    The community is pretty toxic, but that's the situation with EVERY moba game out there. Don't kid yourself that LoL is less toxic. Just because the game doesn't have native voice chat, doesn't mean the people playing are any more friendly.
    This is by far the best moba game and is the true successor to Dota 1.
  31. Jul 28, 2013
    Great game, well balanced all heroes are available from the get go. Matchmaking and player community maybe the game's only downfalls. The cosmetic equipment along with the couriers allow for a lot of trading and community interaction a very nice feature considering steam's already large player base...
  32. Jul 28, 2013
    azazazazazaza mamku ebal dota 2 ryli gggd gvgmjkdrhmwrmgkwfleo-tfgwptgpwtmpwptmpwtmwmptpwemwetktmkelhmlthmrtmhmthpmrphpmoriomteiotimermitmowetmwmiofk90iemopakd,paklpfpafooadfmmofmosdtgsmopmsrmotg
  33. Jul 30, 2013
    This game is amazing, although many people say that lives in DotA. Valve and IceFrog worked so hard, and they continue their work, adding new heroes and debugging the game, so I think that Dota 2 becomes better and better, and it will be one of the most recollectable game of the 2010's.
  34. Jul 30, 2013
    I was not too impressed by this game. I am a big fan of the old DOTA, and also HON. It feels like you have constant lag in this game, and the graphic ain't that much to praise. No this is a no go, I rather go play DOTA 1 to be completely honest.
  35. Jul 30, 2013
    Background: I'm a big Dota gamer since Dota1, played Dota2 for 1k++ games since beta till launching
    + much more balanced hero compared to dota1 + more distributed hero usage compared to dota1 + active community + incredible concept of changing appearances with customize clothings etc Negative: - horrible communities that focus only on "winning", if you make a
    + much more balanced hero compared to dota1
    + more distributed hero usage compared to dota1
    + active community
    + incredible concept of changing appearances with customize clothings etc
    - horrible communities that focus only on "winning", if you make a mistake/newbie then you'll get horrible f*** words. I pity new people who join the game. The game is no longer game for fun.
    - horrible matchmaking, you won't get matched with people similar with your skill. So the game will be very unbalanced for the player skills. You can play 8 games and get straight win because the enemies are too weak, and likewise.
    - reports are not thouroughly analyzed. Example: 4 party team me (outsider). They died and kept feeding, I advice them with really polite and gentle words, they are pissed because they lose, they report, I get muted (because they're 4 people reports versus me alone).
    - too many pauses to wait people with horrible connections, 1 game minimum a 5-10 minutes pauses (of total 30-40 minutes of game play 30% of your time waiting people to reconnect)
    - no give-up for "too obvious" game that you will lose, making the game boring
  36. Jul 30, 2013
    Not one of the best, this game is the best multiplayer 5v5 MOBA. Though a bit(actually a lot) hard to learn but once you know all of it, you will not find a better multiplayer game to play!
  37. Aug 2, 2013
    Probably the deepest and most meaningful pvp experience you can have in an online game. From Hero choices, to lanes and item selections, this game has the possibilities of chess wrapped around a ridiculously skilled rts game.

Still learning and getting better 400 hours in.
  38. Aug 3, 2013
    вывывывывывывывывывывыпафыпллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллывывы150ровно
  39. Aug 3, 2013
    Balanced and skill based moba experience, unlike other dota-look-alikes, it maintains originality and rewards gamers for proper play in the form in game rewards. With a non "cash grab" business model, dota2 allows all players to stage battles on an fair playingfield. All heros are avaliable for all players to use right from the start, regardless of game experience or wallet size.

Game

Game play wise, dota 2 has a steep learning curve, skills on most heros are designed to used at the most opportune time, and should not be spamed. Hero kills are rewarded, while deaths are heavily punished in the form of gold loss, and a revive timer.

there is no one single battle plan for wining, Although team interaction is key. if you are looking for a team oriented battle arena with real rewards for effective play and consequences for mistakes, then dota 2 is for you!
  40. Aug 4, 2013
    I started playing this coming from League of Legends since I wanted to try something new. I highly do not recommend this game unless you know what it is going into it, it is extremely unfriendly to new users and you will probably get flamed every game even bot games. If you do play or have played DOTA 1, I recommend it since it is a nice improvement on the original. If you play/playedI started playing this coming from League of Legends since I wanted to try something new. I highly do not recommend this game unless you know what it is going into it, it is extremely unfriendly to new users and you will probably get flamed every game even bot games. If you do play or have played DOTA 1, I recommend it since it is a nice improvement on the original. If you play/played League of Legends, DOTA 2 will probably get you to start playing League of Legends again as it did for me. While most people think the simplified stats make it easier, I find that it just means if your primary stat is intelligence, you're getting screwed late game.

Pros:
    - Very in-depth for this type of game and the champion interaction is refreshing.
    - In-game graphics are a lot better than League of Legends and the client loads significantly faster.
    - Truly Free to play since you don't need to unlock champions with any game currency or what not.
    - In-game voice chat works well most of the time, although the sensitivity slider has been very buggy.
    - Made me appreciate League of Legends more.

Cons:
    - Community is the worst since... well... ever...
    - The game has a ridiculously steep learning curve and is painful to climb.
    - Every champion is overpowered at first so that no thought has to be put into balancing, then late game anyone that relies on abilities gets the shaft since they don't scale with your stats.
    - Turrets hardly seem to do any damage and I've seen turret dives at very early levels.
    - Losing gold upon death just means you are even further behind then before making the game quickly snowball in the winning team's favor.
    - Denying minions and turrets is also aggravating as heck when you are short on gold.
    - Only one map and one mode.
    - League of Legends has Runes and Masteries, while not very powerful alone, they do add a lot of customization that dota 2 needs since the only customization at the moment is purely aesthetic.
    - The camera sucks... period. It never zooms back far enough so you end up having to take focus off of your character just to auto-attack.
    - Roaming the map is annoying at times since trees are misleading upon which you can walk through and which you can't.

Overall: If you played DOTA 1 and loved it, play DOTA 2. If you have never played DOTA or even LoL, try League of Legends first.
  41. Aug 5, 2013
    There are so much in this game, it is even hard to start to write about it. Everyone should give it a "shoot". The characters and the chance of customization makes it even better.
  42. Aug 5, 2013
    I love this game. This game shows how individual skills and of course a team cohesiveness. besides the hero has a renewable item that we will continue to seek to make the item. so everything is Dota.
  43. Aug 7, 2013
    Dota 2 is an unfinished unpolished game totally lacking in any kind of balance or more importantly user friendliness it is one of the worst games I have ever played in terms of easy of play with no guarantee of a fair match or people not quitting/people being of an equal level. Surely they know to group people ranked on ability not account level. A total waste of time in its current state.Dota 2 is an unfinished unpolished game totally lacking in any kind of balance or more importantly user friendliness it is one of the worst games I have ever played in terms of easy of play with no guarantee of a fair match or people not quitting/people being of an equal level. Surely they know to group people ranked on ability not account level. A total waste of time in its current state. If you want a reliable competitive game where you know you are going to have a fun game weather you win or loose play halo or cod or league but by no means give any of your time to Dota 2. I have never lost but had fun in that game Wait 6 months and try again. Expand
  44. Aug 8, 2013
    Deep strategic combats that last around 30 minutes, no-one starting with any advantage at all. This is the only game I see myself playing 10 years from now that I currently play!
  45. Aug 9, 2013
    When it comes to actual gameplay, DOTA 2 is my MOBA/Arts/Aeon-Of-Strife Type Game(No one cares about the genre name, get over yourselves) of choice.

This is the only truly "Free To Play" game in this genre; you start off with every hero in the game, there's no rune system that benefits those who buy rune pages/boosts/play more than you do, and all in-game store items are purely cosmetic. On top of that you can actually win cosmetic items for the heros just by playing the game.

I will not discuss the actual gameplay in great depth Plenty of people do that already, suffice to say that it has the most complex mechanics out of any Trilane-based game. The engine works very well, looks great, and lacks the issue of "spell clutter" often found in a game like Leage of Legends, where so many spells are going off in huge, obnoxious colors it's hard to know what's going on In general, once you know what to spot in Dota 2, you can analyze team fights with ease.

Whether its gameplay is better or worse than LoL, in my opinion, is personal preference to how difficult you want the basic game mechanics to be, and how casual of a player you are if you like competitive, hardcore gaming, Dota 2 is better suited to you. Both games are smooth, work well, look good, and offer satisfying gameplay, but for a different crowd.

There is a huge caveat though that I feel the need to mention, where this game lacks behind its competitors; The community, the leaver system, the matchmaking, the lack of region locks, and the HUD, altogether, make what should be an incredible gaming experience an incredibly frustrating one.

Leavers are quite rare in League of Legends. They are generally heavily penalized and most people avoid them at higher summoner levels, because of the level of time investment necessary to get a free account to such a high level, the length of bans due to leaving too often, the tribunal system, and how active the community is in using its report system and enforcing it.

The community, as hard as it is to believe, is actually worse in Dota 2 than in any other MOBA I have played, In part because of all the other issues mentioned. Integrated microphones without region locks mean people from Russia will queue as teams on American servers, not speak english, and talk in russian all game, or curse at you in english and just troll all game. A limit of 2 reports a week, which can only result in a global mute for a short period of time (and quite rarely) does absolutely nothing to deter trolls and leavers. When someone leaves a game, after 5 minutes, everyone can start leaving the game without any consequence, and whoever is left over will decide whether it's a win or a loss. Meaning some dude on your team rage quits, after 5 minutes 2 other members of your team leave, and you're instant loss.

The Matchmaking is absurd. I've played matches with people who have more than 10 times the games I've played, and people with 10 times less games than I've played, on the same team, in the same match. (100 wins 10 wins 1000 wins, for example, same team). And the gap of game knowledge is beyond apparent, it's gross and it reinforces the negativity of the community due to frustration from the new player for playing inadequately and probably being berated by his team, anger at the experienced player for losing his time, and a negative atmosphere for absolutely everyone else in the game.

One of the biggest failures in this game, is that for a game that claims to be much more suited around competitive play, it surely should have a scaling HUD, like LoL does as a casual game? Guess what, no. No it doesn't. The HUD is The size of it and pure amount of dead space blocking your screen gives you severe disadvantages when approaching situations from certain angles. Also I cannot count on 2 hands the amount of times I right clicked on the minimap while escaping from enemies (playing Radiant) and turning around and running back into their team. I've never done this in LoL, ever.

In the end, it doesn't matter if it's the best MOBA I've ever played mechanics wise if 1 out of 2 games are incredibly unpleasant to participate in because of these issues. And while I respect Valve and Icefrog for being focused on balancing above all else, not taking active measures to make the community better, and being purely passive about accepting such negative and counter-productive behavior, will eventually kill everything but the most hardcore of fans.

5/10. Only worth playing for hardcore fans of complex, deep MOBA systems Those with little time to waste, casual players, or those with difficulty dealing with trolls/leavers/bad attitudes should look elsewhere for a more fun-oriented, lower stress MOBA.
  46. Aug 10, 2013
    Dota 2 is deep, well designed and outstanding amongst the currently popular MOBA games. The generally competitive environment and most players mindset towards the game make me picture it as the new hope for future E-sports.

While Dota also holds onto its well-known standards of difficulty and depth in terms of gameplay, the recent addition of a much more extensive tutorial has made it much easier to access for new players. Also, since the game is free, it can be valued as of the few "true" f2p-titles out there.
  47. Aug 11, 2013
    DotA 2 posee tres cosas que lo generan como un excelente juego: gráficos, sonidos y jugabilidad. A veces se cree que un juego se debe pasar por su contenido, y es verdad, pero el toque de maquillaje, hace un ambiente completamente más mítico, dando potencia al placer de generar un perfecto equilibrio entre vista y sonido. Pues bien, no sólo eso es algo importante, aunque la plataforma yaDotA 2 posee tres cosas que lo generan como un excelente juego: gráficos, sonidos y jugabilidad. A veces se cree que un juego se debe pasar por su contenido, y es verdad, pero el toque de maquillaje, hace un ambiente completamente más mítico, dando potencia al placer de generar un perfecto equilibrio entre vista y sonido. Pues bien, no sólo eso es algo importante, aunque la plataforma ya no es novedad, debido que existen otros juegos que también la poseen, la gracia está en en el balance que existe entre un héroe y otro, por lo que se podrá efectuar una partida que no sólo se basa en el héroe escogido, si no en el comportamiento de los ítem comprados y de la estrategia colectiva. Definitivamente, no sólo se basa un juego por su belleza, si no también por su contenido, y cuando ambos estando juntos, se termina generando una obra maestra. Expand
  48. Aug 12, 2013
    Really, if you think about it, Dota2 is one of the most unexpected things to come along in gaming. VALVe somehow got DotaAllStars head developer, IceFrog, to work for them, and then manged some brilliant legal maneuvers to land the Dota trademark (being unable to secure the full "Defense of the Ancients" title). Then to take that, plus a team of VALVe employees and re-create a completelyReally, if you think about it, Dota2 is one of the most unexpected things to come along in gaming. VALVe somehow got DotaAllStars head developer, IceFrog, to work for them, and then manged some brilliant legal maneuvers to land the Dota trademark (being unable to secure the full "Defense of the Ancients" title). Then to take that, plus a team of VALVe employees and re-create a completely faithful, responsive, and entirely competitive re-creation of the original game (warts and all) in VALVe's Source engine. It's unexpected in the first place, and then unexpectedly good top of that. There are a hundred ways this could have gone so wrong for VALVe, but the fact that they feel it is enough of a success to put it out there at the cost of ZERO DOLLARS. Talk about unexpected.

Sure the competitors are also free, but the competitors are "babby's first moba" and "Costly McCostHuge."

All the heroes are unlocked for you to play with, FROM THE MOMENT YOU DOWNLOAD. This is huge to a Moba, I believe. It's worth a download, play the tutorial, a couple bot matches and see if you don't find at least ONE hero that doesn't click with you somehow.

All the negative reviews are LoL fanboys.

EVERYONE PLEASE CONTINUE IGNORING THE SWEDISH. THANK YOU. CARRY ON.
  49. Aug 13, 2013
    Been coming here for years and never found the need to create and account and review. However after reading some of the ridiculous "0" reviews for this game I found it necessary to defend Dota 2.

- Yes the game looks like the old War Craft 3 in regards to map, direction etc. it's supposed to. Valve's intentions were to update the old game but to keep it true to the original, there is nothing wrong with this.

- Yes the learning curve is very steep, for me this was my first MOBA and while it was challenging to start out in the game I have been playing it for over a year and it's highly rewarding. For me it actually took a fair bit of time watching the game and doing some research in order to progress at a quicker pace.

- People say this is "broken" or unbalanced which couldn't be further from the truth. All of the heroes in the game have their place and can be useful and powerful in certain situations. One hero may seem to be over powered to you but that's because you aren't familiar enough with their weaknesses or a hero to proper counter any perceived "OPness". There isn't a single hero in DOTA 2 that is OP, all of them can be stopped if you use the right strategy.

- It's highly likely you struggled with the game because generally in the newbie queue all the players want to play agility carries, you all just want to go kill stuff but that's not how the game works. There needs to be a proper balance between supports, mid game/semi carries and late game carries. Do yourselves a favour if you are starting the game new, play support heroes. You already have no clue what you are doing, it's best to have no clue while you are support those who might have an idea. This will allow you to get into the game while not playing as important a role. (not that support isn't important, at higher levels it's just as difficult to play good support as to carry if not more so). And don't be a greedy support, in most cases all you need is a magic wand, boots and in some cases maybe a blink dagger/force staff. Other than these items you should be buying wards, dust, smoke etc. all while protecting your carry and NOT stealing his farm.

- For those who gave this game a 0 they obviously didn't put the time in, until you actually understand all the heroes in the game you can't comprehend the depth involved to play this game at a higher level. For those who are willing to put the time in the game is excellent and should be experienced the price is definitely right.
  50. Aug 13, 2013
    I have always wanted a game with a range of options and much to use. Dota 2 is one of my favorite games. The gameplay is great. A lot of different spells to use and characters to choose. There is almost 100 characters in dota 2 giving you so many different styles/ways of playing. The characters even have their own bio, telling you who they are. There is a great amount of items to test outI have always wanted a game with a range of options and much to use. Dota 2 is one of my favorite games. The gameplay is great. A lot of different spells to use and characters to choose. There is almost 100 characters in dota 2 giving you so many different styles/ways of playing. The characters even have their own bio, telling you who they are. There is a great amount of items to test out in different combinations and on different characters giving you many more reasons to play. The multiplayer is pretty good. Most players are nice and will help you fight. The multiplayer may disconnect you in the screen where you wait for everyone to be ready which can put you on the other team if you have friends on the team your on. There is a training mode which teaches you how to do most things in the game. There is also bot matches which puts you and 4 computer controlled players against 5 computer controlled players. This helps you prepare and learn different characters and how they are in a real match. Overall, this game is great, the only flaws are the multiplayer disconnecting and learning the game, even though there is training and bot matches, it still takes a little while to get use to it. Expand
  51. Aug 13, 2013
    One of the deepest and more challenging games online. Its free for everyone and every MOBA fan should try it. If you are just looking for a challenging game, look no further. The amount of challenge and complexity are mixed together to create this amazing game, destroying completely its competition. The game its totally balanced. It takes some time to get used to its level of difficulty,One of the deepest and more challenging games online. Its free for everyone and every MOBA fan should try it. If you are just looking for a challenging game, look no further. The amount of challenge and complexity are mixed together to create this amazing game, destroying completely its competition. The game its totally balanced. It takes some time to get used to its level of difficulty, but once you learn and adapt to the games nature you are going to be having a blast.
    Play this game... its totally worth it.
  52. Aug 15, 2013
    DotA 2 is probably the best multiplayer game ever created.

It is a balanced MOBA, great graphics, a lot of servers around the world, just perfect.

Most importantly it's free, so just install Steam and install it as soon as possible.
  53. Aug 20, 2013
    This is an excellent pvp action, where 10 people are divided into two teams of 5 people and fight for the win, first game may not like it, but if you understand it, you can play it for hours and have fun!
  54. pmR
    Aug 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 it's a game for those who like a challenge... Camera is, very good for the gameplay, unless, you don´t have a USB Mouse on you're laptop. But, don't think you are going in the game, and crack some heads... If you want to bee a massive skull crusher player, you need to practice.

In the game you have lot's of Heroes, or, characters, if you like, you can buy things to improve damage, intelligence, to improve everything during that round.

But, in short, if you wanna play, play, and PRACTICE, i advice it, it's a very, very good game
  55. Aug 22, 2013
    The same heroes, items and game dynamics from the original Defense of the Ancients with a big improvement in gameplay and in graphics. The best team pvp game that we have at the moment, this is the sport of the future. It's free to play but not pay to win and you play it online.
  56. Aug 22, 2013
    been a fan of the game since warcraft days. Can't fault the game play at all. HOWEVER, it literally disconnects be at least 5 times a GAME. There is NOTHING wrong with my internet nor am i running anything else. i know its free and all but this is TERRIBLE. I've stopped playing looking to start playing on League of Legends.

what a let down, sort it our valve.
  57. Aug 22, 2013
    I am over 300 hours into DoTA 2. The game has it positives and negatives. For me being a solo player, in the end, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do not mind the graphics and the game play. Neither is ground breaking or amazing but I like them. It is nice to have all the heroes available from the start. Too bad over half the heroes are never used. I have tried many of the soI am over 300 hours into DoTA 2. The game has it positives and negatives. For me being a solo player, in the end, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do not mind the graphics and the game play. Neither is ground breaking or amazing but I like them. It is nice to have all the heroes available from the start. Too bad over half the heroes are never used. I have tried many of the so called weak underpowered heroes and to be honest, they do have problems. Over-all, it is a well-made game that is very unforgiving to new players. The tutorial is great and helps players to learn the basic laning skills and abilities of each hero. However, once you start playing against other people, everything changes. Hopefully you are a patient person or you might end up breaking your monitor in frustration. Part of that frustration comes from the community: very toxic and nasty. The reporting system for the game is a joke which means that the behavior will not change anytime soon. Here is my advice, if you have a group of friends who can log on with you and will work together as a team; then you have the potential to be successful in DoTA 2 and have fun. I am guessing this applies to middle/ high school students and college students with too much time. If you have a job and responsibilities and can only solo play, you might want to pass on this game and find something else. League of Legends has a somewhat nicer community and a better reporting system. The game is a lot more forgiving to new players; however the same problem of needing a group if you want to become ranked still applies. Anyway, play at your own risk if you are a solo player. Expand
  58. Aug 23, 2013
    is the best game ever. the game playing is so good and the best of this game is the free heroes. i recommended for all person but is best for persons with 16-28 years
  59. Aug 24, 2013
    What a huge let down! The game is not engaging at all. Boring, and carries with it too many issues from the WC3 original. Fan boys rate this really high, but don't believe all the hype.This game lost a huge opportunity to improve on the MOBA genre.
  60. Aug 25, 2013
    Matchmaking needs a fix in mid-upper brackets. Which valve knows about. After that perfect game. This game is not forgiving like lol. So expect nearly every negative review on here to mention lol.
  61. Aug 26, 2013
    First of all, this game is not for everyone. It has a steep learning curve that not many players will be able to digest, but once you get the game-play mechanics and the hero basics, it will most definitely rock your world. Although you are always playing on one map, the replay possibilities are endless and the fascinating thing is, it's always fun no matter how many times and hoursFirst of all, this game is not for everyone. It has a steep learning curve that not many players will be able to digest, but once you get the game-play mechanics and the hero basics, it will most definitely rock your world. Although you are always playing on one map, the replay possibilities are endless and the fascinating thing is, it's always fun no matter how many times and hours you've already played this incredible game. My real score is 9, but i gave the game a 10 just to compensate for the unrealistic 0 scores many people have given. To all future players, GL HF. Expand
  62. Aug 26, 2013
    DOTA 2 is the new standard in MOBA design. It is, without doubt, an improvement on the old formula and yet remarkably true to it.

DOTA 2 looks great and feels great, but if you're coming from games like League of Legends or Heroes of Newerth, you'll feel like a fish out of water. It's not that the game is different in formula, but rather it's very different mechanically. You'll have to learn how to play this game almost from scratch, but it will be well worth the journey.

This game has a tremendous skill gap, but it also offers the best tools in the genre for learning the game. Bots come in 5 difficulties, from Passive to Unfair and the tutorial, so far, is a pretty good learning tool though I suspect it will be improved over time. The hero line-up is impressive, diverse, and intriguing. The map is true to the old DOTA formula, but flows quite differently from what you might be used to. Just to name a few of the dominant mechanics you'll have to learn and hone are: side/secret shops, couriers, item sharing, and teleporting. The differences hardly stop there, but even just these few are such dramatic differences from what players know that they serve as an adequate sampling of just what's so different about this version of DOTA.

DOTA 2 doesn't just bring the RTS back to MOBAs (this game feels far more like managing a Starcraft or Warcraft 3 battle than it's predecessors), but it's also causing seismic activity in the games industry itself with its super accessible item shop. It's more like a DOTA 2 marketplace than a simple shop. Not only can players buy anything from soundpacks to UI skins to items to characters, but players can also make these items ...and then sell them right there on Steam. Never has getting into the games industry as an artist been as accessible as Valve has made it. With their track record of opening up the development process to their modders, this is a very promising feature that I'm sure they'll do better than all the competition.

The game isn't without it's flaws, though. The matchmaking needs strong improvement and greater enforcement of language filters. Performance is pretty good, though it seemed unserviceable at times. However, with the International only recently ending, it's difficult to tell how much of the issues were just extremely high server traffic and how much was actual issues with game stability. All in all, though, this game has fewer flaws than features and since it's free to play, the offerings are prime.

I highly recommend lovers of MOBA gaming to dive into DOTA 2. It does a wonderful job of requiring truly skillful gameplay by bringing that RTS feel back into the game.
  63. Aug 27, 2013
    Like chess? Dota 2 is the new challenge, forget about PvP! The real challenge its not just to beat 5 instead of 1, you have to get your team mates working with you, if you can get that you'll see that FUN! has no equal when playing Dota 2

Try it!, promise you'll love it.
  64. Aug 29, 2013
    Undoubtedly like everyone said, DoTA 2 has a steep learning curve. I recommend you only play this game if you're willing to put the time to understand the game in detail. The Basic structure of dota is to defend your base while destroying the enemy's base while controlling a particular character(termed as hero) in a team of up to 5 players. Dota 2 offers better graphics, animations as wellUndoubtedly like everyone said, DoTA 2 has a steep learning curve. I recommend you only play this game if you're willing to put the time to understand the game in detail. The Basic structure of dota is to defend your base while destroying the enemy's base while controlling a particular character(termed as hero) in a team of up to 5 players. Dota 2 offers better graphics, animations as well better voice overs and hero customisation(in terms of looks). Developed by Icefrog himself, who is the original creator of the DoTA-Allstars map for Warcraft III game, its all that and plus more. The DoTA Store is one of the prime features of the game, offering items for customising the hero looks as well as other appearance changing items like HUD skins, couriers, tournament passes, etc. You can play matches and earn items or you can buy them directly from the store or you can even trade items from other players. Valve has stepped up their matchmaking algorithms providing better-scaling of player skills. You can even spectate pro-matches(with tournament passes if need be) from inside the game. Icefrog takes suggestions from the community so that none of the heroes in-game are overpowered or underpowered and the game balance is maintained.
    If you do however, learn dota's basics, its a hell lot of fun to play casually with friends. The sheer number of strategies that can be employed, because of the hero pool of almost a 100 heroes(more to come) and more than 200 items, ensure that you will never be bored of repetition to say the least.
    DoTA is one of those games, that is here to stay. It will be played by many and it will be played for a long time until a better competitor comes into play. Overall I feel, DoTA 2 is a really fun game after you get the basics down. Its even more fun if you have friends to play it with.
  65. Aug 31, 2013
    DOTA 2 is an incredibly fun game. It feels good to play, it is a very satisfying game. The game isn't easy. This provides for a challenge even for more seasoned MOBA players. But unfortunately, every game has its downsides as well. DOTA 2 has two downsides which might put people off

1 very steep learning curve Like i said before, the game isn't easy. So if it's your first time playing

1 very steep learning curve
    Like i said before, the game isn't easy. So if it's your first time playing a MOBA, this might not be the best choice for you. (League of legends is generally easier to understand). However, there are a lot of people like me, who don't care about a learning curve since we don't feel the need to be a pro immediately. People like me, and possibly you, enjoy the challenge of mastering the game slowly. If this is the case, the learning curve is only a positive point.

2 the community
    There is no way to describe this in a friendly way. MOBA communities are generally atrocious. DOTA 2 is no exception. If you combine this with the high learning curve, this will drastically lower the fun for newer players.

Personally i think this game is really worth the time and investment. Even with a high learning curve, the game only becomes more fun and satisfying the better you get. This is mostly because you feel you are achieving something. Still, i highly advise to find at least one friend to play with. Optimal situation is if this friend is on the same skill level as you.

GL HF in you coming DOTA 2 career.

(remember, you game to have fun)
  66. Sep 3, 2013
    Wonderful game. It grows as the player grows with the game. You learn to hate it as a beginner if you play against other people for your first games, so play with the bots. They added tutorials to help new players as well.

By now, I've played 226 games and watched multiple tournaments and can say for certain that every game is different. It's a game of nuance and learning that will allow the player to grow with the game making a skill cap that is high enough to even continue to play better and better after playing for so long. If you don't want to learn about strategy, then this game probably isn't for you. Some players have been playing since the original warcraft 3 mod and find new things today.

The graphics aren't the best in the world when compared to games like Crysis 3, but it uses a modified and updated source engine. It's well optimized to the point that I can even play it easily with an hd4000 integrated chip without issues.

From one of the other reviews about frame rate, there can be some lag when you play on bad connections. It's not quite optimization, but rather based on your connection as with any online game.

If you want to pick up this game, I would suggest looking at other pros playing it to see what goes into the game. It's also very helpful to pick it up with some other friends as it is a multiplayer game. It's f2p, so you don't loose anything by doing so.

Good luck on your journey in playing DOTA2. I can only hope that you'll have as much fun with it as I have.
  67. Oct 2, 2013
    muito foda o melhor jogo que ja joguei vale muito apena o jogo não repetitivo e viciante demais não cenecista de ficar gastando dinheiro de verdade para conseguir ganha como outros jogos grátis fazem por ai
  68. Sep 7, 2013
    It's one of the best Multiplayer game, but also there's a lot of noobs. Please, play Dota 2 after playing blizzard strategy games or League of Legends
  69. Sep 8, 2013
    This game is pure awesomeness. I hate with they did with the release though. The beta was MUCH BETTER FUN THAN THE RELEASE. The gold feature was annoying, but it didn't ruin the game play. Killing baddies was hard, but rewarding. The choice of heroes is crazy! Thus being made by Valve, we won't being a third to this game. Overall, this game is good, but can be approved more.
  70. Sep 9, 2013
    For me Dota2 is worth 10. The game have a lot of updates and a good gameplay, is fun to play, and sometimes is fun to lose. Item build-ul is important if you want to make a lot of kills.
  71. Sep 9, 2013
    Simply the best game in his category. LOL is crap compared to this. U will become addicted to this game for sure, and if u play LOL, u never will play it again.
  72. Sep 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I play dota 1 for 10 years. dota 2 is a very bad copy of the game mechanics are good but lacks a system for calculating statistics more detailed (had to implement by taking example from the game server dota 1 dotalicious, the absolute best ever!). Because the statistics are not carefully considered in all respects, and the games are not properly balanced, some players are ridiculous. It also lacks a system of more detailed report of the moderators and active (arrive ban for no reason).
    A report must be done according to minutes of the game (by checking the replay) and not because a player is annoying you. There is also lack of statistical reports received to check if the player is a recidivist. The reports received must remain on the listing so you can avoid some player. It lacks the ability to swap heroes! The objects to buy are thrown bulk (strength, intelligence, agility, support, all at once!). The break is ridiculous anyone can resume the game (there dovrebber be guaranteed a break of 30 seconds and extendable from your allies than 30 seconds each with a command to the need), usable only once, and the possibility of reactivating only by those who has begun the game break.
    Overall, in short, is a real disappointment I was hoping to find (after closing dotalicious), a game of dota competent, accurate, instead I find myself with a child's play ...
    Truly awful in everything!!
  73. Sep 10, 2013
    I can't thank Valve enough for bringing modernity to the game and making it a viable E-Sport. If I were to laud two improvements, it would be the matchmaking system and the shop in the game.
  74. Sep 11, 2013
  75. Sep 12, 2013
    A little bit hard to understand the first time, but you will get addicted soon to the greatest MOBA game out there on the market!
    Absolutely a game to try, and guess what? It's completely free! I like it more than LOL or similar other games.
  76. Sep 12, 2013
    Words aren't enough to discibe how amazing this game is Just know that it's the best for you, the best for everyone of its type. Dota 2 is Legend, most like the best game ever
  77. Sep 12, 2013
    Great MOBA game i have ever played.I hope there will be more and more players come to compete. There are many moments will make your mind blow :D. The competition of the game is very insane. Only skills that will determine you are gonna be the winner or not. This is the most excellent MOBA game ever! :D
  78. Sep 13, 2013
    The game is very unbalanced, most of the time a pool of around 20 out of the 100 heroes are picked. Not even because they're the most fun, but because they will win you the game. It might not deserve quit as low as what I have given it but trust me, it's not worth your time.
  79. Sep 15, 2013
    ok, I am 17 and move from game to game for about 3-5 years spending sad amounts of time on each franchise for example CoD, Battlefield, Halo, Minecraft and hundreds of games inbetween, this is important because I have tried lots of A*** games and This is genually the best because of:

A) The competitive scene and youtube videos that are related, Purge gamers, dota cinema, join dota and lumi are the ones I watch the most.

B)The sheer enjoyment you get from playing the game, including getting kills, getting items and learning in general.

C) Valve, I think this game is amazing because of valve, they constantly update it, balance the heroes, patch any glitch within literally minutes unlike Infinity ward, cough 6 month.

GET THIS GAME, PLAY THE OUT OF IT, and dont feed,

Have fun and good day
  80. Sep 16, 2013
    DotA2 must be on of the best MOBA games out those days, currently, it is HoN, LoL and DotA2.
    And DotA2 are giving so many different things than the other games, DotA2 are actually a game which requires teamwork, knowledge and also using your brain to the max!

I have more then 1600 hours played, I am getting better and better!
  81. Nov 1, 2013
    Just trying to help and counter this "GIVE DIRETIDE" cancer. The game is great. Yes, the community is angry about the "no halloween" update, however, it's still one of the greatest F2P game over the decade.
  82. Sep 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best moba game ever. I like it due to its balance, its depth, and most of all, the fun of playing it. You spend 40 minutes, and what you going through is not just a compitation, but a war. Expand
  83. Sep 21, 2013
    The best RTS game that's currently on Valve. It's completely free and enjoyable. I am proud to say that I getting better to this game. The community may be bad but, it's the part/tradition that's been observed since Dota 1. The nature of the game is competitive and this is why there are players out there flaming others.

A good and well-rounded RTS game.
  84. Sep 21, 2013
    The best game I ever played after many years. Seriously awesome. The persons who game negative must be like 100% noobs in this game. Any way happy gaming guys.

I have been playing this game for 1000hours, want to play more and more I play.
    This game can be loved only by persons who like team work.
  85. Sep 21, 2013
    Its the best multiplayer Real Times Strategy Games, Better Graphics and Gameplay. Easy User Interface than the previous version of Dota. Very Enjoyable
  86. Sep 24, 2013
    A very immersing experience, but not in the way you would think. It really grasps you and pulls you in. Very fun, especially if you have friends. Unfortunately it is clear that this game is unrefined, not quite as unrefined as before (obviously) but it still needs some work as far as bugs go. Other than that it is a good multiplayer experience and has dominated the MOBA (Multiplayer OnlineA very immersing experience, but not in the way you would think. It really grasps you and pulls you in. Very fun, especially if you have friends. Unfortunately it is clear that this game is unrefined, not quite as unrefined as before (obviously) but it still needs some work as far as bugs go. Other than that it is a good multiplayer experience and has dominated the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) market. Expand
  87. Sep 29, 2013
    Pretty nice game One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free, the only paid content are cosmetical items that DO NOT change gameplay.
  88. Sep 30, 2013
    It contains everything that PvP needs, lots of fun, nothing to envy to the classic WoW 3 mod, the roster is big enough to make the game in every play different, maybe you should be the best in one game, but there in another, be the worst.
  89. Oct 1, 2013
    I used to feel as though this game had a lot of potential, but as I played more and more and as the beta opened to the public my opinion dwindled to unpromising.

Unless u can form a team of five players that can sink hundreds of hours practicing, copying proven item builds and strategies from successful teams, and picking favorable hero line ups together then this game is not going to be much fun.

Trying to play in pub games where u are matched up with other random players usually ends up in unbalanced games that are no fun. Also as the game is open to the public the community has gotten worse and the frequency of bad games has increased.

The game needs to be more flexible with hero line ups and item builds because after playing for a while u start to notice only certain line ups and builds work well which makes the game boring and repetitive.
  90. Oct 7, 2013
    Classic MOBA .Easy 2 Play.Good graphic whoever come from DotA 1 want to play DotA 2 you can play easily. if you want better graphic than WC3 you must play DotA 2 now Dota 2 is available on Steam it's free to play mean everyone can play Dota 2
  91. Oct 7, 2013
    As stated before first, i gave a 10 points review but by viewing the other users reviews i change mine to 0, and there are 11 reasons.
    1. Matchmaking: The algorithms used by valve are just horrible you don't know who youre gonna play with or if he/she even speaks your language(even if you select just spanish or just english). you can get to play with noobies or with pros and worse you can get a mixture of both, so in a game you're a pro and you get a guy that knows how to play 2 that have an idea and 1 that has just started playing and the other team gets 4 good players and 1 that doesn't. thats an example but its even worse than that cause usually you get noobs all the time that think they can play and they dont and the leave, making you lose the just because someone was trolling them or because they got to stressed.

2. Report System: the RS is just lame. it looks like they didn't even thought about it. it gives you3 options either to much talking, abuse of skills, and i dont remember the third xD. this gives a chance to bash the hell out of new players by "pro" players or people who think they are by saying report X person because he is a noob.

3. DotA Gameplay: The original dota was just as harsh as this one. i mean you don't know how to play DotA, don't come and play DotA 2 because your gonna get insulted like never before.

4. Nothing New: It has the same characteristics of DotA 1 except for grapics that are better but the animation problems are still the same,what do i mean by this? in DotA a certain kind of hero let's say i.e. a wizard would lift his arms up then point at one direction and cast a spell then stood there for 1 sec doing nothing that's the spell animation of the hero, now when you actually got to learn how to stop this animation from happening all the way, you might say that you know basics. in DotA 2 you have this same problem but as i have tried there's no stopping some animations, you just have to wait for the 2 sec animation and get pounded while your at it.

5. Shop: I don't know why they changed the shop style, if they didn't change anything else why the shop? DotA players knew what letters to what items to buy, now they're numbers. it completely obliges you to learn all the new numbers and it's just lazy.

6. The Pro Gameplay: DotA stays the same for pros once you get used to the new commands and the shop.

7: Team matchs: Another Matchmaking error, once you get a few players that you qualify as "good" and add them as friends, you can get a team and search with them for matches. This is great if you're on the team. Horrible if you're not. you might be a pro but get to play with 5 people that know DotA and you get 4 of them that don't, Result: POUNDED.

8. Bugs: There are some known bugs out there that you might not know like being in the shadows or a certain kind of spot that even if you're right beside the hero you won't see them, again if you don't know how to play you're screwed.

9. Basics: The tutorial gives you a veeeeeeery small minded picture of what the game really is, it actually gives you one or two good pointers like, last hitting, and buying potions but that's about it. thats not DotA.

10. Microphone: the mic feature is great...if you the language of the people that are speaking it, if not it's just annoying, and worse there are some people whose mics sound ALL THE TIME, like you hear them breathing and stuff like that, just annoying.

11. Community: Again, if you want to play DotA 2, Learn how to play DotA or practice till you can beat the out of Unfair bots, then youre ready to play with people and get ready to be insulted, mistreated, trolled, reported unfairly, screamed at, etc. the community SUCKS. and i mean it. im a pro player and i understand the anger of other players when they get noob players, but i actually surpassed that, now i know that a noob player can be taught, a player that "thinks" he is good, doesn't want to be taught and actually will insult you if you try to give pointers,so in my experience, youre a newbie, say it from the beginning so someone that know how to play helps you but then again, try to beat unfair bots then play with people.

12. Given all of these critics the matchmaking, the report system, the anti-newbie community, the gameplay,etc. i think DotA 2 is a great game for people that know how to play it. but a NIGHTMARE for people that dont.
  92. Oct 8, 2013
    This game is not designed to be successful. It is still designed with the "custom game" mentality of the original: it is not one that seems to even WANT to have a large player base. That said, it is an improved version of the original and fun when things go your way if you stick around long enough.

Let me elaborate on my statement that it is not designed to be successful: the learning curve is steep, and painful, even for those who are very familiar with the genre. Until you are at a high competitive level, once you are down you stay down. There are many champions that are very strong against new players that are not very good at all at higher levels of play very anti-fun mechanics leave you muttering and wishing to give up, which is not an option until your opponents choose to end the game, no matter how far behind you are.

The lack of protection for new players does allow for more fun and wild champion design, but may not be worth the price. The community remains nearly as toxic as the original, and when you can choose to play a champion that is permanently invisible or can dash across the map and stun you for the entire time it takes to kill you, this isn't surprising.
  93. Oct 12, 2013
    Great game if you like games like LOL or HON, but they seem to bland or simple for you. DOTA 2 provides an extra depth of difficulty and challenge that others do not have.
  94. Oct 13, 2013
    EXTREMELY addictive, hard, satisfying game.
    The only reason that i didn't give it 10/10 is because there is no rewarding system
    i win a match without the slightest mistake, getting a beyond godlike killstreak and the game gives me a crate. Also, if the enemy team has more than 2 stupid people on their team and never consider the fact that you might be better than them, you're gonna be
    EXTREMELY addictive, hard, satisfying game.
    Also, if the enemy team has more than 2 stupid people on their team and never consider the fact that you might be better than them, you're gonna be stuck in low priority pool for 3 days.
  95. Oct 15, 2013
    Okay let me elaborate on my high rating of this game.

Been around the block: First of all I have been playing these kind of games since the early wc3 DOTA days. Throughout the years I have tried mostly every game within the genre and can't seem to find a game that offers me the same complexity as DOTA, yet this is just a personal preference of mine. The game and it's features: DOTA
    Okay let me elaborate on my high rating of this game.

Been around the block:

The game and it's features:
    DOTA offers a F2P(Free To Play) model unlike any other of it competitors, you open the game and every hero is unlocked and ready for your command, no unlocking anything, so no one have an in-game advantage of any kind. This to me is the only way for a competitive game to present it self.
    If you want a professional player base, why would you limit newcomers to 5-10% of the hero base?
    Further more I'm very pleased with the result of DOTA2, smooth movement, each hero feels unique and original. I've had my beta key since the earlier stage of the game, and there have been bugs to say the least, I would though have to credit valve for their very fast respond time of fixes, and listening to the community and making changes accordingly. Now the game have been released and I can only think back at the process I have seen this game come through. Must admit I'm huge fan of the result.

NOOB go un-install:
    I'm sincerely sorry for all the new-comers to the game that they have had bad experiences in so many games in a row. But DOTA is an extremely frustrating game you just have to get your head around it, it's like the first time you play counter-strike and misses everything, the game changes character once you start hitting your opponents before they hit you.
    The same goes for DOTA once you you figure out how to manage all the little things, the bigger things starts to make more sense. The high learning curve makes this game the most time consuming game I've ever played, there is always something new to be learned.
    This I understand can be a huge challenge to new-comers and to people that somehow lack the patience to learn the essence of why things goes wrong.
    Luckily I can tell you this; If you keep improving and keep understand how/why things happens, and try to figure out how to avoid the bad things and do more of the good things, you must be willing to learn the mechanics of the game and understand them properly. I have friends who have played this game for years without improving much, the have stopped learning beyond the names of the heroes and their abilities, and they sometimes rage over skype when being out-played by opponents, then i explain to them what happened and why, further more suggestions how to avoid it in the future. Rage will never help you, common sense on the other hand, remember there is a counter to everything and every hero, you just have to figure it out.

One does simply not just play good DOTA..
  96. Oct 16, 2013
    Coming from a man who played League, wow. What a change. (I also played DoTA, but only about 200 hours of it) I have over 1000 wins in League of Legends, and when I first started playing this game, I thought it would be easy. Holy was I wrong. Now, 1500 hours into this game, and that ****ty half-ass game they call League light years behind me, I'm loving every second of this game.

The

The skill level required to play this game is astronomical, but thats why I enjoy it. The pure amount of knowledge youre required to know, and the skill required to play each hero, is off the charts. This game is exclusively skill based. But thats why I love it. For the most part, I know if what Im doing is going to be good or bad, if what Im doing is contributing to the team. If the people Im partied up with are going to do good based on their character choices, lanes, etc. This game, this game just has everything for parties of 5 or less.

However this game has one downfall (Actually more, but one major one). The skill cap is ludicrously high. This makes it hard to get people into the game, as they have to spend literally hundreds of hours learning to just be "less than average at best". This makes it hard to get friends to join in on the fun, however, if they do, and they stick to it, it is quite possibly one of the most rewarding games out there period.

Dota 2 is amazing, just prepare yourself for hundreds of hours of learning though!
  97. Oct 16, 2013
    fantastic game with fantastic graphics and game interface! wish it can play with lan games with my friends so we can do some trashtalk.. thumbs up for dota 2!
  98. Oct 17, 2013
    Clearly dota 2 is the biggest online game and its a signature PC game. It's impossible to see so much depth and gameplay in other games as dota 2 provides a unique multiplayer experience. Initially it can really tough for noobs but once you get the hang of it dota can be truly intriguing. Every match is different from the other and the game is constantly updated. The store items that canClearly dota 2 is the biggest online game and its a signature PC game. It's impossible to see so much depth and gameplay in other games as dota 2 provides a unique multiplayer experience. Initially it can really tough for noobs but once you get the hang of it dota can be truly intriguing. Every match is different from the other and the game is constantly updated. The store items that can be purchased is purely cosmetic and in no way affects gameplay so its definitely not pay to win. It's a must-play game for any PC gamer Expand
  99. Oct 18, 2013
    Great MOBA game! This game hard for new players, but really interested for gamers with experience. I think that this game like a modern chess. RecommendDOTA 2 for all.
  100. Oct 19, 2013
    Would you like to get yelled at by angry nerds while playing video games? Then this game is for you. Most hostile gaming community in the world. The players are: Egotistic, egocentric, unsporting, aggressive, hostile, uncaring, mean, mistrusting, immature, callous, apathetic and incredibly pretentious while at every loss prompting everyone inside the current game to "Report player X" ifWould you like to get yelled at by angry nerds while playing video games? Then this game is for you. Most hostile gaming community in the world. The players are: Egotistic, egocentric, unsporting, aggressive, hostile, uncaring, mean, mistrusting, immature, callous, apathetic and incredibly pretentious while at every loss prompting everyone inside the current game to "Report player X" if someone on their team was even remotely new to the game or did any other action not sanctified by them, be it going in what lane you want, not purchasing courier/wards or simply just had an unlucky run/getting cross-classed. Expand

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.