Dota 2 PC

Mixed or average reviews- based on 11970 Ratings

1. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
  2. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
    NO Updates
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets.
    MORE TICKETS AND HATS
  4. Nov 2, 2013
    i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide thani rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game i rather suicide than play noob game Expand
  5. Nov 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Valve is ignoring community, especially dota2 players, last new hero was 5 months ago ,no community interaction on what's going on, while the only thing that gets added is cash shop items. Expand
  6. Nov 2, 2013
    Where's halloween, Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween,Where's halloween, Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, ****Where's halloween, Expand
  7. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking
  8. Nov 2, 2013
  9. Nov 2, 2013
    Volvo u suck!!!!!
    FU Gabe!!!!!
    MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE!
    cosmetic items more important for devs than new heroesgood matchmaking systemevents in game
  10. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide!
    NO New Hero!
    NO Normal matchmaking system!
    New updates is new sets and tickets!
    NO Diretide!
    NO New Hero!
    NO Normal matchmaking system!
    New updates is new sets and tickets!
  11. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage matchmaking
  12. Nov 7, 2013
    Your dev team has to be the most incompetent and laziest pieces of I have ever witnessed. You gave your biggest game no Halloween event, you release a hero every year since it's "too much work". We were the loudest community ever, wanting diretide. Give DIRETIDE will live on for ages. We screamed so loudly and we get nothing, not even a single "no event this year" and now today you guysYour dev team has to be the most incompetent and laziest pieces of I have ever witnessed. You gave your biggest game no Halloween event, you release a hero every year since it's "too much work". We were the loudest community ever, wanting diretide. Give DIRETIDE will live on for ages. We screamed so loudly and we get nothing, not even a single "no event this year" and now today you guys have the audacity to give us a patch filled with hats.

༼ TAKE YOUR HATS BACK
  13. Nov 2, 2013
    the game just for of profit. No new heroes, new maps, new events, garbage matchmaking
    and report system. Only sales cosmetic Items.Good job Valve. Waiting for Blizzard dota.
  14. Nov 1, 2013
    I have been a player for almost 2 years now. At first i was amazed by the state in wich the beta was running. I fell in love with the game and the mechanics. I could handle the russian players en the raging. I wanted to learn more about the gameplay. When i got more and more items in the game i got a purpose, i wanted awesome cosmetics aswell as good gameplay! Diretide in 2012 providedI have been a player for almost 2 years now. At first i was amazed by the state in wich the beta was running. I fell in love with the game and the mechanics. I could handle the russian players en the raging. I wanted to learn more about the gameplay. When i got more and more items in the game i got a purpose, i wanted awesome cosmetics aswell as good gameplay! Diretide in 2012 provided this, i made a lot of friends that im still playing with at this event.

A week ago i got hyped for the awesome halloween event Valve would have made for Dota2. The TF2 events always were fun, and i couldnt wait to return to Diretide. But nothing happened. No communication, no diretide. I and many others got angry and demanded atleast some communication towards the biggest playerbase on Steam.

Just a little more then an hour ago they updated Dota2, with only cosmetics. Just a few cosmetics, while the playerbase is raging about the fact that there is no Diretide event. And jet no communication has been made.

Valve, you have dissapointed me. In my eyes you were the best in communicating and making games software. But after this, i have lost all hope in Valve. In my eyes, you belong right down there with EA, Ubisoft and Activision.
  15. Nov 1, 2013
    Game started well but there is lack of communication between devs and community no new content like heroes/modes etc even though they have legion commander ready and built a techies hype for over a year ....only content is hats and tournament tickets....Also community is toxic
  16. Nov 1, 2013
    Ti3 Tickets snafu and now this. No community communication has created a extremely poor experience. The community contributed massive amounts of money to TI3, yet you treat us like trash.
  17. Nov 1, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Disband Volvo please.
  18. Nov 1, 2013
    Im disappointed, Valve has failed us. Give Diretide or something better tenfold later. And im one of the people who has supported the game for years and put in plenty of my money in it, and i also own other Valve games.
  19. Nov 1, 2013
    Thanks a lot for something that does not give any information about the event
    Any other company would say yes, the event will be, or no, not event
    But no, you decided to pull all the nerves
  20. Nov 1, 2013
    terrible mm
    slow development
    zero support
    zero communication
    bazillions of bugs
    and no diretide.

WC3 Dota still best Dota. I will play league of legends now.
  21. Nov 1, 2013
    This game was awesome like 1-2 years ago before Valve take the idea of their POPULAR" games like TF2. The problem of dota 2 is worstest community ever, if you wanted to play once in pub you will never turn on this game at all. Next problem is longest updates i had ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you doing full 5 months it is taking more and more sets to buy.

**** YOU VOLVO! AND

**** YOU VOLVO! AND YOU RUINED DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Nov 1, 2013
    3 days and 3 nights we waiting for event. And WE got nothing. No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money.
  23. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets.
    MORE TICKETS AND HATS
  24. Feb 25, 2014
    Before that, all was bearable until Valvil not released fit and offerings ... I was disappointed in the event, and even more from the offerings. Over 40 + pages of rare eventually got no use to anyone. So let oppressive VALVE on!
  25. Nov 6, 2013
    I have been playing this game since its much anticipated Beta release on Steam.
    After the initial excitement at the game, over the last 22 months I have become increasingly frustrated by Valve's arrogant attitude towards the playing community, which seems to have become worse since the official release earlier this year.
    My frustrations and objections are too numerous to explain in full
    I have been playing this game since its much anticipated Beta release on Steam.
    My frustrations and objections are too numerous to explain in full here, but the final straw [so to speak] was the Diretide no-show this Halloween, and the rumoured cancellation of The Greeviling.
    I had been looking forward to Diretide for the last two months, counting down the days (yeah, sad, I know). But what angered me more than anything was the way Valve completely disregarded the Dota 2 fans by not even having the courtesy firstly to inform them of this high-handed decision and secondly not even bother to answer their questions on this matter. Shame on you, Valve!
    Such disregard for the fans isn't really a good idea.

As a DotA player, I would 'ring the changes' by playing games of Warcraft III with family and friends. (DotA is fun, don't get me wrong, but running down the same lanes all the time with the same purpose can become just a little tedious) and so having other game modes was fun.

When Valve promised annual evens such as Diretide and The Greeviling, this opened up the opportunity for those players who wanted something a little different to engage in these games. There were some Dota 2 players who objected to these games, but, hey guys, they were alternatives, not compulsory!

Well, I never trust those who go back on their promises, so Valve, you get a big fat zero for your game and your dereliction of duty to your fan base.
  26. Jan 7, 2014
    There is no point in playing this game. Seriously, think about it. You win a couple of matches, then what? You get a few items, then what? It's the same map, over and over again. The same heroes, the same ability spams, everything's the same. Where does it end? Nothing ever changes. You might get an item every now and then, which you can't sell/trade unless you spend real money on otherThere is no point in playing this game. Seriously, think about it. You win a couple of matches, then what? You get a few items, then what? It's the same map, over and over again. The same heroes, the same ability spams, everything's the same. Where does it end? Nothing ever changes. You might get an item every now and then, which you can't sell/trade unless you spend real money on other non-existent items. What would be the point of getting better at this thing? The game exists solely to cash in on people's nostalgia/boredom/stupidity. Nothing more. Basically, you'd be paying valve to not care what you think, to pair you with spoiled children or bored idiots that have no real life accomplishments so that you may be flamed and insulted because of their own incompetence. Why would any normal person play this game, is beyond comprehension. Utterly pointless. Expand
  27. Nov 1, 2013
  28. Nov 1, 2013
    6.79 garbage update, no new heroes, retard players, terrible matchmaking system, no halloween event. GIVE DIRETIDE GIVE DIRETIDE GIVE DIRETIDE GIVE DIRETIDEE
  29. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Updates
  30. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Trash matchmaking
    disgusting mute system
    no matchmaking rating
    no updates
    no no heroes
    1000 bugs
    no region lock
    no bot updates

only hats

valve doesn't even do the hats themselve

good game, bad developers

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.