6.4

1. May 25, 2015
    Boring Game. Bad servers. The game keeps disconnecting. Players are rude. when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really unsupportive not beginner-friendly
  2. May 24, 2015
    pro: - a variety of heroes with different skills (most of them have 4 while some have more)
    - a strategy game
    - features a report system - graphics is nice - have item sets cons: - sometimes quite lag which causes "Poor network conenction has been detected,This game will not be score and game is safe to leave" >> therefore if any team play very well, the effort are wasted. -
    - a strategy game
    - features a report system
    - graphics is nice
    - have item sets

- community can be improve
    - has no section to grant player's demand (not item demand)
    - a loop game

would be nice if IceFrog could create new hero. But i understand that a nice hero takes quite a long time to design and testing. Because a hero that is released too early wont be nice i guess
  3. May 16, 2015
    most of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes andmost of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes and whether they lane or jungle etc. do invest some time in this game as you will find this to be very rewarding Expand
  4. May 8, 2015
    Ignore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The onlyIgnore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The only reason you "think" the other games are updating themselves is because you didn't play dota to begin with. This being said, dota 2 lets you use every hero in the game without paying, so that also nullifies the money hungry argument as every other game makes you purchase any new hero, and that hero is overpowered for about a month, so isn't that pay to win whereas dota's system is absolute fairness? The only thing you can purchase in the game is cosmetics, Whereas in LoL you can buy runes and different abilities to supplement the characters you also had to pay for. Dota 2 offers everything you could want, a bug free game that is completely free to play and you can be as competitive as you want, you can play as much as you want, you can try any hero you want. Without paying a dime. And you'll have a good time as long as you are actually trying to enjoy and get to know the game and everyone that plays it will encourage you to do so. The bad reviews on this site come from people who are bad at games in general or from diehard LoL fans that can't stand that their game is a shadow of the original and now an even uglier shadow in the face of the new Dota. Expand
  5. May 7, 2015
    I had fun with Dota 1 which I played for years, then tried League of Legends where I thought to myself that it had a very shallow gameplay except for the staged buying of items, the item filter and the creeping in the woods which was actually part of the game's concept as there were items specifically for this. So I thought I'd give Dota 2 a try and have to say: What a load of garbage DotaI had fun with Dota 1 which I played for years, then tried League of Legends where I thought to myself that it had a very shallow gameplay except for the staged buying of items, the item filter and the creeping in the woods which was actually part of the game's concept as there were items specifically for this. So I thought I'd give Dota 2 a try and have to say: What a load of garbage Dota 2 is !

It starts with the menus that lack ANY FORM of description what they do (tooltips anyone ?) and are NOT practical. For example: If I want to config my game I cannot press ESC or F10 to do so. Game standards, please ! Instead I have to click all the icons that have no tooltips to find what does what I want.

Once I'm in the config there is the same problem: Lack of helpful tooltips ! So I more or less try and - oh hey: There's the pause option which is not bound to the P or pause key ! Why even standards ?

So I want to bind some stuff - but what's that ? Certain keys aren't registered for certain commands while they are for others. Well thanks a lot... There's also no warning whenever I try to use a key that's already in use by something else - again: Why even standards ?

Ok so I start my first Dota 2, hero selection: I have to scroll through all of them ! What ? How about a table of all heroes to filter by one or more categories ? I'm also allowed to filter by hero name and their assigned role but not whether I want an agility, strength or intellect hero. Thanks again...

So after selecting my hero I'm stuck in a hero outfit screen which is literally just for optics. That screen doesn't explain what's going on or I am supposed to do to proceed. Solution: Click the button with the hero name on it TWICE to actually get into the game. Horrible menu design ! Tooltips ! Explain what's going on ! For first time users: Guide me ONCE or make your menus less **** !

So I'm in the game. Everything looks modern but ****. Well, never mind. I'm here for the gaming experience. The game: Currently it's designed to proceed so fast that games last very short compared to Dota 1. Everything that had some cooldown, mana costs, less damage etc. is now designed to make the game proceed far faster. What happened to turn rates ? What happened to cast animations ? Etc. ...

The game has been designed to have no flow that allows for anything but constant hero kills. You know what ? **** this garbage, I uninstalled it. If given the choice I'd rather play League of Legends and far, far, faaar before that (because it's crap, too) I'd just stay at Dota 1, because it's far more playable, far better configureable and far less **** designed.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention the shop: When clicking on an item that can be part of a crafting set to upgrade to a better item the game doesn't show me that. Instead I have to KNOW that this item exists, to click on that and only then the menu will show me the reagents for that completed item. Menu design again... If something is part of certain recipes just add that to the item's info and not only to the completed recipe's info ! Such a moronic design...

Item filters are also garbage. League of Legends does this better by miles. And how about a key config overlay to have vendor hotkeys for certain items ? Or are there some already ? Because the game didn't show me.

It's nice to offer a tutorial for Dota 2 but either offer specific translations or use text info. And as matter of fact: Explaining doesn't work well the way Dota 2 explains things: A lot, fast, only once, with no way to repeat anything without having to restart all over again and sometimes not cleary hinting what is what.

While Dota has always been about hero killing and tower roaming the increased game flow turns that in such a shallow game that this is not like any of the original Dota - except for the items in the game.

If you like it: Well then keep your **** and stay as far away as possible with that badly designed garbage from me, be happy with it and don't bother me with claiming it's Dota because it's not. This is just killparty turbo which is what I loathe League of Legends for. Dota 1 understood tactics, neither League of Legends nor Dota 2 do.

It's all just pew pew fast game. Next one. How about a longer lasting quality game, like Dota1 used to be ?

This game should've never been made.

The only good thing of it is the absence of orb effects and buff placers which is also a bad thing as this shouldn't have been lifted to 100% for everyone because that actually added some depth into Dota 1 - along with cast animations, attack animations, turn rates, projectile speeds that weren't ridiculously fast and a game flow that would allow planning on a basic level.
  6. May 6, 2015
    Esse jogo é fantástico demais! Tenho mais de 4.000 horas de jogo e nunca me canso, cada partida é única. O melhor MOBA de todos. LOL, Smite, Hon e HotS são todos imitações baratas. Se você é um jogador como eu que aprecia a originalidade de cada proposta, então esse jogo será maravilhoso! É o mais original que existe! Os outros Mobas são apenas vapores que logo se tornarão invisíveis seEsse jogo é fantástico demais! Tenho mais de 4.000 horas de jogo e nunca me canso, cada partida é única. O melhor MOBA de todos. LOL, Smite, Hon e HotS são todos imitações baratas. Se você é um jogador como eu que aprecia a originalidade de cada proposta, então esse jogo será maravilhoso! É o mais original que existe! Os outros Mobas são apenas vapores que logo se tornarão invisíveis se comparado com esse jogo aqui: Dota 2. Expand
  7. May 5, 2015
    There isn't much to say about Dota 2. Just that how fun and awesome it is, the game has a big learning curve but it feels like an accomplishment when you simply learn the basics. It's a very strategic and tactical game and is so much better to play with friends. The community that plays this game is pure dog-sh*t but if your better than them you don't have much to worry about. I veryThere isn't much to say about Dota 2. Just that how fun and awesome it is, the game has a big learning curve but it feels like an accomplishment when you simply learn the basics. It's a very strategic and tactical game and is so much better to play with friends. The community that plays this game is pure dog-sh*t but if your better than them you don't have much to worry about. I very much enjoy playing dota, but it isn't anyone's cup of tea. Expand
  8. Apr 29, 2015
    МОБА жанр сам по себе уж очень плох, а тут один из ярких представителей этого жанра. Это подобие игры является олицетворением двух пословиц: "зачем жрать картошку, если есть капуста" и "миллионы мух не могут ошибаться". 0/10
  9. Apr 26, 2015
    e-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too so why should you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. You may love it or hatee-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too so why should you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. You may love it or hate it. You either put in hard work, get better, have fun and love the game or fail, flame, lose and hate the game forever. Very similar to Sports isn't it? Expand
  10. Apr 26, 2015
    While I think PvP can be nice and that the graphics of Dota 2 are great for the style ...
    I don't like this kind of game (MOBA), here is why :

- Boring : click click click ... next ... (repetitive)
    - There’s too much going on (chaos)
    - God view is not immersive
    - It looks like it's made for kids
    - First Person Shooters feel much more immersive, challenging (skill based) and fun
  11. Apr 26, 2015
    A game hard to master but with an amazing sense of reward! Cyka Blyat and privet rule EU servers which is always fun! A game that contributes into a roller-coast and funky but worthy dementia. Welcome into the rabbit hole, we can only hope you can't get out anymore!
  12. Apr 25, 2015
    Before DOTA 2 I've never played or heard of the original DOTA, but when I watched the trailers and heard what the game was like from fans, I WAS HYPED! But then I installed it...

Boring gameplay, it's just click here and click there, look if I want to click stuff, I would play Putt Putt, a Telltale game OR just surf on the internet. There are other MOBAS out there which are more interactive and fun like SMNC or Awesomenauts.

Annoying voice acting from nearly all the characters who WILL NOT SHUT UP! I swear you breathe they talk, you move they talk, YOU DO ANYTHING AND THEY TALK!

A massive cash cow with a million overpriced hats for each character made by the community because Valve are too lazy to make their own.

Awful racist and immature community, they bash anyone from Brazil or Russia even though they can't help it because the matchmaking is atrocious and lazily thrown together.

The source "engine" makes games look nice, but for actual GAMING it's a buggy mess which always crashes and has the worst hitboxes ever aside from Crimecrap Gangbangwars.

Plus I love how fake the trailers are, the trailers make the game look intense and crazy, instead it's just who can click faster and collect the most hats! Nice false advertisement Valve!

Overall this is easily one of the worst experiences I've had in gaming, if you want to have a fun MOBA experience, play Awesomenauts or SMNC, this is the worst piece of sh*t MOBA has ever produced.
  13. Apr 17, 2015
    Well... what could i say? Even if you like MOBAs u wont like it. This game is only recommended for fans, cuz this game has the worst community i have ever seen. Besides it has only one advantages compared to Dota1. The graphics.
    Absolutly not recomended,
  14. Apr 3, 2015
    Beginners are screwed at first, but eventually they will discover a new, extremely satisfying level of gameplay. Dota 2 is an amazing game because of its strategic depth, constantly varying games, and established highly competitive scene. This game generates challenges both for the casual and the more serious player.
  15. Mar 24, 2015
    While it is a good multiplayer game in theory, it's actually a sub-par gaming experience in general because of the terrible playerbase and community, horribly flawed matchmaking system, blatant cashgrab events, and overpriced cosmetic market.
  16. Mar 18, 2015
    Valve's version of Defense of the Ancients can either excite you to point where you feel like a God or as miserable as a worm with a fever. Why this discrepancy? Well, you play with 4 more ppl, and in this version of the game you don't have as many admin resources as DotA 1 used to have to prevent bad behavior from the players. This means that at a times you will end up playing with greatValve's version of Defense of the Ancients can either excite you to point where you feel like a God or as miserable as a worm with a fever. Why this discrepancy? Well, you play with 4 more ppl, and in this version of the game you don't have as many admin resources as DotA 1 used to have to prevent bad behavior from the players. This means that at a times you will end up playing with great ppl and having a lot of fun or the opposite, very rude and childish ones that can ruin a match really quickly and there is nothing you can do about it. Expand
  17. Mar 17, 2015
    As gamers on any platform begin to evolve, gaming becomes more than just a leisure activity, and as streaming of player versus player experiences starts to popularize, I find it is very easy to review Defense of the Ancients 2. DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that heavily and competitively focuses on the player versus player (PvP) aspects of gaming. As the PC gameAs gamers on any platform begin to evolve, gaming becomes more than just a leisure activity, and as streaming of player versus player experiences starts to popularize, I find it is very easy to review Defense of the Ancients 2. DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that heavily and competitively focuses on the player versus player (PvP) aspects of gaming. As the PC game develops with its impressive accumulation of unique players every month and its paucity of cons, DOTA 2 achieves the, “Best Free Online Game” award from me. I continue to invest many hours into the game for more than just one reason, merely ranging from the price to its in-depth lore, gameplay, and intense community.
    First thing is first, DOTA 2 is a free downloadable game you can obtain from Steam, an internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management (DRM), multiplayer, and social networking platform developed by Valve Corporation. Everyone enjoys free things, but what greatly separates this game from different and popular games is the necessity of a computer (desktop or laptop) rather than a console like a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One. Gaming on computers and laptops is out faming the consoles simply because computers and laptops offer a much more spread out genre of video games. The only upside, in my opinion, of a console over a computer are the graphics and how cheap it is to obtain such graphics, but as beautiful and real as graphics seem on console games, DOTA 2 manages to create some vigorous and vibrant edges and textures. Instances of these tactile textures, cuts, shadowing, and rendering are the heroes or characters and the environment. The trees, rivers and even floors are covered in variances of colors shapes and sizes. Since the map of the MOBA consists of two insanely distinct sides, it is not hard to visualize the crazy and imaginative graphics on either sides of the map. So because the graphics are optical and make it easy to differentiate allies, enemies, and the actions of each means that the game is easy to play. That does not mean the game itself is easy.
    Not only are the graphics outstanding for this free PC game, but its gameplay is very smooth if you have a computer that can run it. The motions on the screen are compared by no other MOBA out there in addition to its skill level. Although its gameplay is easy going and greatly enjoyable by anyone, one has to master the ways of the game. The skill level required to play such a MOBA is extremely difficult to learn right away. Hours must be strictly put into DOTA 2 in order to familiarize and become comfortable with the intricate mechanics. Learning Defense of the Ancients 2 back to front will be a challenge but with commitment, rewards along the DOTA 2 path will be provided. Winning a game will become much more satisfying and random drops of player customization will pop out of nowhere. The only thing to deal with after that is the community.
    Any online multiplayer hosts a community in which they all vary from each other. DOTA 2’s community is a bumpy road to travel across with its intense and competitive gamers to the ignorant fools that mess up the gaming experience for everyone. Competitive players are those who do not like to joke around as they take the game very serious. DOTA 2 to a competitive player is like the law to a police officer. It is also like cancer when a competitive player meets up an ignorant child that destroys the gameplay for everyone else, but more importantly to the serious player. It is very intriguing but difficult to cross over that swaying bridge of trolls (gamers that intentionally negate the gaming experience for others) and the competitiveness of the rest of DOTA 2, but the game becomes much more enjoyable. Similar outcomes to mastering the game are achieved when getting over that bridge. This certain game also includes a neat little lore behind all the characters that may take one’s mind of the skill requirement or the annoyance the community brings for just enough time to get back into mindless gaming.
    It is a clear-cut to me that the writers of DOTA 2’s lore have really put some thought into its characters. Where one hero like Omniknight may support and help others, another may slice through his or her enemy with ease and without remorse like Phantom Assassin. Some characters revolve opportunistic kills that travel across the map without fault like Nature’s Prophet and others are stationary and defensive that wait for a miscalculation in opposing steps like Techies. There is one specific hero that seems quite nice and generous but is really the mastermind behind why a whole war between The Radiant and The Dire broke out. The Radiant are normal and loving human beings and animals that fight against hellish monsters and beasts known as The Dire. The objective of every game is to destroy the opposing team’s ancient.
    I have spent over 1500 hours on this game and to a committed player, DOTA2 nears perfection.
  18. Mar 10, 2015
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Expand
  19. Mar 3, 2015
    One of the Worst Matchmaking systems !
    Does not encourage new players...
    New players have to deal with pro with new accounts in their first game.
    The MMR(Match making ranking) System is the most unfair and unrealistic
    Does not Review Reports
    Every Item has a price.. If you do get one, its not trade able.
    Every player quits one day...
    Most discouraging game in the universe !
  20. Feb 27, 2015
    This game at start going to be hard in controls and for new players it's may be too hard. But when you will learn the game, all of it's heroes and their abilities... This will be amazing. But despite of this fact you will see the truth that hiding in community of this game, in game store of this game and especially is the events that this horrible game making.

At bright past this game

At bright past this game was in beta and got update every month, Valve listen every community comment and they really tried to do game better.
    But what now? Now they do one of this 'month update' and release it semi-annually! Now they make every event pay-to-win or pay-to-play completely destroying their brilliant play-for-free system!
    How do you think what will be with this game in the dark future? Hope for the best.
    And I aware you to STAY AWAY from this game of course if you don't want to crush all of your sanity. I can recommend this game only if you will play with bots...
  21. Feb 23, 2015
    Please forgive this review it is part of my desire to strengthen my reviewing prowess and is the first all multiplayer game I am reviewing. (Also MetaCritic was crashing hard when posting this) Sorry if it looks weird I couldn't get it to work so many times.

Gameplay/Playability - Can I just put a 10 and call it good? I’ve never played a game with more addicting gameplay. There is a reason this Mod Birthed five games and a new genre of gaming. It is addictive. The constant updates mean that after a Six month break it will be vastly different. The game is hard, and requires time and effort but it will reward you for it. I could spend years discussing the finer side of the gameplay of this game and the way it evolves over time without breaking the surface. 10

Sound – Routinely impressive. The sound quality is great, music to fit the mood and the voice work is incredible. There are well past 90 characters each with multiple layers of voice work. Heroes in the game have lines to interact with each other as they: Walk past each other (friend or enemy), kill a hero, fight a hero and run, assist in killing a hero, survive a big attack. The spells and hero motions become so resourceful that you can react to a sound from a hero well out of sight who is en-route to murder you. Yet you hear it coming and run. Honestly the part of the game that most of the community ignores but it is such a strong factor in the gameplay. 10

Graphics – It is beautiful and graphics intense. Think WoW level of spell textures and scenery/shadows. You need some power to crank this game to full and it will be beautiful and worth it. 10

Story (Community!) – Seeing as this is multiplayer and has no story I will call this Community for this game. The community is crap, I’ve played potentially tens of thousands of hours at this point since the release of Dota Mod back in Warcraft 3. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that ever massive arrogant **** in the world is playing DOTA 2, Right Now! The game is riddled with terrible attitudes and bad sportsmanship. Your games will start with someone who sits in dead silence waiting to last pick then rages at everyone because something happened that they disagree with, these items that invoke such rage would usually be prevented with a simple amount of effort or giving a **** but they would rather stay silent and flame everyone when they don’t get there way. The developers are of no help and have done nothing to fix this issue in three years. At this point im not 100% sure this is a game, it could be a social experiment based on anonymity and arrogance. 0

Replay ability – The game is nothing if not replay-able. With matches averaging around 45 minutes there is nothing to prevent a person from sinking hours of their life into just one more match. 10
  22. Feb 23, 2015
    For the last 2 years this hack failed to present anything good. Terrible mmr (I had 5K), the developers instead of this fix, add the chests. Very tasty Gaben but I have had enough. The game is deleted.
  23. Feb 21, 2015
    Give us normal matchmaking and report system. VOLVO EARN SO MUCH MONEY FROM D2 WHY THEY THINK D2 PLAYERS ARE TRASH? Don't play this game until they add all heroes and normal matchmaking system!
  24. Feb 20, 2015
    This game is wonderful with so much depth that even after over 8 years of playing it I still have much to learn. But all of that depth and beauty is ruined by the horrible community. If you want to enjoy this game and have fun it's best to play with friends. Otherwise be ready for a lot of frustration if you play solo.
  25. Feb 16, 2015
    Started my first game, client recommended that I play some bot games to learn as I started out, I said "Awww, nah, I'll just jump into normal matchmaking". Immediately lost 10 games in a row, and was subject to an entire life's worth of abuse and reports for being a noob. 700 hours later I do not regret my decision.
    11/10, would get flamed again.
  26. Feb 15, 2015
    nice ivent, nice mm, ty
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill.
  27. Feb 15, 2015
    if you don't want to make events then just don't. This New Bloom **** is on a whole new level of retardation. The idiot that thought of the 10 minute join time for the event should get fired. **** YOU VOLVO.
  28. Feb 15, 2015
    Worst game PIDARI PIDARI PIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARI
  29. Feb 15, 2015
    **** game I have ever played in my entire life. PVP pay2win events you can't even get rid of. **** servers that go down 10 times a week. Can't even **** trade items at all. Valve has no communication. **** ass game, just go to league please.
  30. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GABEN NEED YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$

31. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM Expand
  32. Feb 15, 2015
    Valve are starting to turn the game into a money grab, for this reason you should not play it until they understand how to treat customers like people.
  33. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Your event is awful. Your servers always are down when event start. At the same time issued a thing worth 34 USD.....Stop this! Stop doing items fix yours servers. Expand
  34. Feb 15, 2015
    Dota is not Pay2Win. It's not even Pay2Play.
    It's
    Pay2NotPlayPay2NotPlay
  35. Feb 15, 2015
    volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers
  36. Feb 15, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕
  37. Feb 14, 2015
  38. Feb 14, 2015
    The game itself is good. But the way valve treats community is getting worser and worser. So this new event for the chinese new year. During the day there is only 10 min to enter the event, and guess what? when the time has come the servers couldn't do it. And did i already tell about how this event is pay to win?
  39. Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone lost all their beast brawl matches so far?
    This is so frustrating! I joined 4 matches just to lose them all because I am always paired with noobs and feeders. Just because I have a higher win rate does not mean I must be forced to be paired with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The enemy team are always so good too!
  40. Feb 14, 2015
    valve is awful, no communication broken game server cant work, ugly hats, p2w events, tech issues, ffeeders, report system is bad elo system is bad valve sucsk
  41. Feb 14, 2015
    I am getting sick and tired of the way Valve is treating Dota's playerbase. I have managed to play one Year Beast match, and have been unable to connect to the other 5 I've tried playing. The worst thing about all of this is that Valve never responds; no apologies, no feedback whatsoever. I used to think highly of Valve, but now I am just pissed off at them.
  42. Feb 14, 2015
    Wow new hype i must join wow such rage much 0-score

Ahaha ty for p2w riot fix ur toxic game
    p2w p2w p2w ****
    lags lags lags fix euw volvo

Rly hate dat ****
  43. Feb 14, 2015
    When you release an event that is pay-2-win then fair enough. Can't fault you for it.

When you make this event the only thing that can be qued at certain points in the day, When you make it hyped enough that the number of people crash the servers, When you ignore the complaints and continue like nothing is happening.. I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with

I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with EA games.
  44. Feb 14, 2015
    They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year'They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year' guys. Valve is money oriented, siphoning money into their own pockets. 1 new hero delivered per year, servers are **** they make a buttload of money from the internationals and cosmetic sales, yet no communication whatsoever. Expand
  45. Feb 14, 2015
    Aweasome game with developers, who **** all dota 2 community, best machmaking system of all MOBA games! Best game of my ****ing life.... And i very a, when i download League of Lesbians and play in this game. Coz Rio havve brain and make game for all people(volvo work for money, isnt for communiy). TY
  46. Feb 14, 2015
    Volvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  47. Feb 14, 2015
    New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom WpNew Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve Expand
  48. Feb 14, 2015
    ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.
  49. Feb 14, 2015
    volvofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  50. Feb 14, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing.
  51. Feb 14, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing.
  52. Feb 14, 2015
    Хуйня игра! Каждая обнова через жопу,людей кидает в лоул приоритет даже на стримах про игроков.
    Годень полная хуйня.Норм ивент был в 2012 году.Гейб хуйло ебаное
  53. Feb 14, 2015
    1. Disregard to the community.
    2. Idiotic events for which you have to donate.
    3. Crooked the matchmaking, that does not change over the years.
    4. The worst community, worse than in any other online game.
    5. Bad system of reports (games of the low priority), the penalty for no reason.
  54. Feb 14, 2015
    Вольво даунята, не могу нормальный ивент сделать, им лижбы наживится мудаки, делаю уебанский ивент с донатом и ещё и в секунду все сервера ложаться из-за их криворукости, кароче не качайте эту хуйню, 0 из 10!
  55. Feb 14, 2015
    searching dota 2 network. **** you VOLVO. TUPIE MRIZI RTI VASHI EBAL BLYAT SUKA NAHUY. VI KONCHENIE. GABE TI KONCHENII. SUKA BLYAT EBLAN EBANII. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  56. Feb 13, 2015
    tyuiyytkukuyrtuytuj rytyujrtji rtyuu eryrtuv eygh erytuhyjt ryeuyhr eyry eyryfgh ryeteujhg ery reyheuyhuyht eyryey eyy rt grhtyu dota is **** grth bomzi katka haahhaahha azazzazzaa etettyhyt tuh!!!!
  57. Feb 13, 2015
    This is an exceptional game with cool heroes to play as. Dota 2 is the king of moba. Enjoy playing as a dragon or a ranger or a wizard or a bug dude or an elemental thingy or another wizard.
  58. Feb 13, 2015
    NICE NEW BLOOM 2015 JUST WELL FCKING DONE 1 YEAR NO EVENTS AND U BRING TO US THIS. SO INTERTAINING THX DOTA 2 BEST GAME EVER. 10 min for finding game servers doesnt work. SO WELL DONE
  59. Feb 13, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOMつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLE Expand
  60. Feb 13, 2015
    goden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno Expand
  61. Feb 13, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing. Better go and play leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends.
  62. Feb 12, 2015
    It's one of the best, I really love this game. I hope they will add more heroes and maps to the game. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently, and it's truly competitive games I've ever played.
  63. Feb 12, 2015
    This was Suppose to be the Best game fro me But now days they do not maintain server properly and they want Players to play with worst work and now days i feel worst game with **** Rules
  64. Feb 7, 2015
    The game could have been nice, but the community is a toxic waste. Unless you have a 5 man party, you will get **** on almost every game. The matchmaking is a bad joke, gaben laughs his fat cash grabbing face about it. Russians everywhere? Sure, why not? Balance? That is cute. Give cash to gaben and enjoy the spit in your face.
  65. Feb 6, 2015
    only cosmetic updates.....nothing else, the game has gone dead

with weekly updates, it used to be entertaining, but without any sort of timeline on them, the game feels stale
  66. Feb 3, 2015
    Addictively fun clickfest mixed with crushing frustration. If there was a symbol to describe the feeling you get playing Dota 2, it would be the yin-yang. A balance of good and bad elements that create an epic game. It is hard to properly describe a game that has acended to this height of audacious creativity. One can only stand and stare in awe.
  67. Feb 2, 2015
    ༼ つ _ ༽つ GIFF OVERIDE ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Seriously, screw you Valve. Modding was one of the best parts of Dota, and you destroy it because some stupid 1.5k Russian can see juke paths easier. Go to hell.
  68. Feb 2, 2015
    Disappointing community. RU zone? Angry russians. EU zone? Angry russians. NA zone? Angry russians with 1754ms ping. Absolutely awesome. Nothing else.
  69. Jan 31, 2015
  70. Jan 26, 2015
    Great game, very hard for casuals to learn, even now, after beeing noobed down to 5% difficulty. Mixing verterans and newbies doesnt solve the eternal question "whose fault it is". Some cant read, some cant think, some dont give a **** So, thats your base of operations, your team. You *can* create your own team, unfortunately you have to evaluate your team members, whichs is still hardGreat game, very hard for casuals to learn, even now, after beeing noobed down to 5% difficulty. Mixing verterans and newbies doesnt solve the eternal question "whose fault it is". Some cant read, some cant think, some dont give a **** So, thats your base of operations, your team. You *can* create your own team, unfortunately you have to evaluate your team members, whichs is still hard and sometimes quite surpring as with any other normal D2 game. Playing with real life friends is your best option here, otherwise, you wont have fun at all. Alone 1/10 vs team of friends 10/10. Expand
  71. Jan 23, 2015
    Where to start? I have been playing Dota since way back when it was a fledgling custom map for Warcraft 3. I played that game extensively and was a big fan. When league came out, I tried it and didn't care for it. I kept playing Dota and didn't care for any of the other clones as well (HoN, Demigod?) Then along came Dota 2. I tried that as well when it came out and didn't care for it. IWhere to start? I have been playing Dota since way back when it was a fledgling custom map for Warcraft 3. I played that game extensively and was a big fan. When league came out, I tried it and didn't care for it. I kept playing Dota and didn't care for any of the other clones as well (HoN, Demigod?) Then along came Dota 2. I tried that as well when it came out and didn't care for it. I went back to playing Dota. After about a year Dota 2 got better. It was just like the original but had better graphics and a control system designed for a MOBA and not an RTS. I started playing it more and more and eventually stopped playing Dota. The only game mode I was playing was ability draft. For an experienced player like myself it has the right combination of originality and skill required to play. This is where I get to how Valve has messed up with Dota 2. I am not sure if there is an over abundance of sheltered kids on Dota 2 now. I am not sure if Valve is trying to create a socialist utopia with their game. But the matchmaking system is atrocious. It is designed so that there is a 50-50 chance of each team winning. Which is just a hunch because they won't release how they match players in games. But in my thorough experience with the game that is what it feels like. In theory this is not a bad system. In theory communism works. As a player who routinely has to win games for their team and is competitive, this matchmaking system is abysmal. It basically matches up poor players with better players so they can get carried to wins. The algorithm keeps everyone around a 50% win rate regardless of how hard you try to win. In the original dota I had about a 80% win rate. This was just with random people joining a game. It also felt more natural a system. If I really wanted to win a game I could. In Dota 2 if you really want to win a game but it has matched you with crappy teammates you are screwed. After a couple of games of this happening it starts to get old. I start to get angry at my **** teammates. I can't make them better with my words but I can tell them how they suck and are wasting my time. If they have a problem with that they can mute me and report me for communication abuse. I am fine with having my chat privileges revoked even though it feels like Valve is stamping out free expression. Also If there is a mute function why do I need to have my chat privileges revoked? Anyway that has been the system and I was putting up with it. Until very recently they started putting people in the low priority pool for receiving too many reports. WTF? So if someone on the other team is beating you and you don't like it you can just report them and they will get put in the low priority pool? Why are the players given so much control on putting other players in the low priority pool? Isn't it obvious that is a **** system? And yes I know people will do that because I have reported other people before just because they beat me. Which brings me to why I wrote this review. I am currently in the low priority pool for receiving too many reports. I am not in the low priority pool because I abandoned games. I am not in the low priority pool because I was feeding. I am not in the low priority pool because I was abusing a skill. I am in the low priority pool because some **** reported me. Why should someone get put in the low priority pool for something they put in chat? This was the last straw for me personally. I have deleted the game and won't play any one of the low priority games. I have served time in low priority before for abandoning games. I didn't have a problem with that. But I feel I have to make a stand now because this is just absurd. Until Valve stops putting people in low priority for just expressing themselves I won't play their game. Heck, I might not even start playing again until they reform their atrocious matchmaking system. I am giving the game a score of 2. I would have put 0 but I did have some fun while playing ability drafts. I will change my score to an 8 if Valve reforms their matchmaking system and gets rid of communication low priority bans. Expand
  72. Jan 6, 2015
    Trash server. worst server I've ever seen. Terrible Gaming experience. I'm SICK of this **** daily period. U earn so much money from us can't u just get a better server?
  73. Jan 5, 2015
    BEST GAME IN STEAM,BEST GAME IN PC for you guys that hate this at least learn how to play i wonder why soo many peps hate this its free you dont need to use money/play 1 hour to unlock heroes,thank you gabe newell
  74. Dec 28, 2014
    NO DIRETIDE NO FROSTIVUS ONLY NEW CHESTS F CK U GABE F CK U VALVE
    dota 2 haves frindlyest communitit in moba area so why we have so bad company like valve???
  75. Dec 27, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 this game is just awesome, you can play it with your friends ,that I really enjoy this game,The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill. However, the game is a horrible experience Expand
  76. Dec 27, 2014
    Just play it. You will love it. But you'll need some friends, cause the community is generally terrible and full of angry dicks. Also its free. That's a **** value.
  77. Dec 27, 2014
    Bad game for spending time wasted with Donat for things cost of games for the PS3 with the trade with things ploschayakoy 1000 Dolar buy that stupid and reckless
  78. Dec 25, 2014
    nice but it's all just about game, don't be serious. sometime you need to back in your life. game is game, your life must go on. chase what you want. But for overall. it's very nice game. i really enjoy play this game. Just try , and let your brain make a good way to be a winner.
  79. Dec 23, 2014
    fantasy game with e-sports games! its all made of the game, so...
    fantasy game with e-sports games! its all made of the game, so...
  80. Dec 21, 2014
    Playing This game for a long time and it is still fun! Together with my friends we always have fun playing this game. The Game Improved great! Challenging other people's heroes,Teamwork is really needed and must be the first thing keep in mind,don't Be an **** 2 is great Moba game!
  81. Dec 20, 2014
    I'll start off with a 10/10 and work backwards to the score.
    Graphics: Pretty good for this type of game. I've played other MOBAS. Dota 2's graphics are the best out of the bunch. They have a relatively higher degree of fidelity than the others. +2 (Not pushing the limits) Score: +2
    I'll start off with a 10/10 and work backwards to the score.
    Community: The Community is intense. This results in a lot of negativity directed towards those who are learning the game, trying new things etc. You also get very positive interactions due to the intensity, but it’s hit or miss. You also get a fair number of people who troll a game. This is common amongst all online games, but, due to the competitive nature, it really stands out. This game seems to bring out the best and worst of people. It is arguable that this is part of the fun. Score-3

Mechanics/controls: The Game Mechanics are Simple and easy to grasp. Mouse driven, only a few hotkeys to use in order to perform the majority of tasks and the more detailed functions are easily identifiable, and customizable. Score: +2
    Complexity: Dota 2 is relatively complex compared to the other MOBAS. The trees are destructible so you can carve paths that do not normally exist, and create optimal angles for certain abilities, You can use them to escape to; the multitude of existing paths create varied and numerous ‘juking’ possibilities. You have to last hit and deny, Heroes also interact with the map in different ways, some gain vision, others have map-wide abilities etc. The degree of complexity is not for everyone. Other games cut back on complexity. It’s a play-style preference, but if you enjoy a high degree of competitiveness the complexity (you ease into it over time) is beneficial. Score +1
    Content: The best thing about Dota 2 is all content that affects gameplay is free to everyone, and stays free. All pay-content or grind content is cosmetic. Sound, effects, textures, graphical aspect etc. Other games have you pay for this or grind for hundreds of hours. The WHOLE game of Dota 2 is free from the start. This is a big benefit. If one player didn’t have access to some heroes then that would be a HUGE disadvantage. Score +2

Balance: The game is very balanced. The balancing has literally taken place since 2003 when it was a mod for Warcraft 3. Many minds have balanced this. Even still, changes are made, and the game continues to improve Score +0 (Games must be balanced only negative scores possible)

Valve: The parent company is a detractor in how they police the community. It assumes players are dumb and cannot police their own experience. The first time you have a muted player on your team, and you cannot properly interact with them, and lose the game you’ll understand why I bring this up as a negative. Just because other people said he’s a rude dude; doesn’t mean I would have, but I do not have the choice. I have to put up with the handicap on my team. Sure a person may just be a jerk; this should be up to me, not Valve. It is also difficult to get customer support for the game. The company is also slow to improve old hero models, and adding in missing heroes… I’m sure this is intentional to decrease their ongoing development costs. Score -3
    Player base: Hit or miss, the game has dedicated roles with the various heroes. When others ignore them you’ll likely lose the match. This can be one of the most frustrating aspects about the game. You just learn to live with it, and find another game. Score -3
    Heroes/items: MOBAS generally have heroes. In other games there isn’t much real difference between them. Sure they have some different abilities, but Dota 2 really differentiates these abilities, and has an added element of early/mid/late game heroes. If your team selection focuses on early play you have to do sufficient damage to the enemy early on before the other team can push into the later game where your selections are weaker. If you picked a lategame mix of heroes you have to delay the game to get to the stage of the game where your composition shines. You can also have a balanced team and that poses its own challenges. I played LOL and heroes generally scale much more consistently to the later stage of the game, where in Dota your selection plays a bigger role. Items are pretty much a universal aspect in MOBAS, and nothing any of them really stands out, so items don’t play into my score. +1
    Conclusion: This is a great game. It could be a 10/10 if Valve did a little less parenting of its players, and gave us more options to police our own experiences by ourselves. Communities will always be what they are. It’s too many variables to control, and valve has tried to do this and, in my opinion, failed. This game is a LOT of fun, has tremendous replay value, and is constantly being adjusted, updated, tweaked etc.

You will need patience to get past the initial harshness of the community, but when you do it’s worth it.
  82. Dec 17, 2014
    This game is pretty good but i own too much no real challenge in this game... 6000 rating and i only play meepo which is considered the hardest character, but hey this game is totally easy and fun. I guess this is a kids game
  83. Dec 15, 2014
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

For new players, this game has an incredibly large learning curve - like all mobas, so if one plans to play this game, one must have a whole lot of patience. ---- The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

----
    The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching your team lose.
    It is especially difficult when placing faith in up two four strangers who at LEAST one of is just blatantly clueless.

Even when you are playing with competent people, you will probably be playing against a ridiculously unbalanced hero (Slark for instance) in which most people will recommend you to "counterpick" but often times is impossible due to team compilations.
  84. Dec 11, 2014
    This is quite hard game to rate correctly because there are matches for which you would give 10 and matches that you would give 0.

First some context. I have played thousands of hours in dota 1 and dota 2 on very high skill level. I have reached around 5k MMR in sequel without even trying. I didn't play much in stacks 5vs5, but most of the times solo or with single friend. Dota 1 had excellent, skill based gameplay. It lacked decent matchmaking platform with rankings and blacklists. Player base was low therefore waiting for games was long, especially on high skill level. Engine had it drawbacks, but it didn't affect gameplay much. Also it was impossible to reconnect to the game if you suddenly lost your connection.

Valve fixed lots of issues present in dota 1 and ported wonderful gameplay intact. Now we have new engine which lead to game mechanics clearance, reconnect option, fast game search and better graphics. However most important thing which was decent matchmaking platform was not provided.

Currently at 5k MMR very often you get 3-4 games in a row where you can't do anything because your teammates decided to feed. If you get this type of players you are doomed. You can't kick (you could in dota 1 ex. via vote), you can't forfeit (again like in dota 1). You have to play with them for the rest of the match which is usually 30-40 minutes or else you will be punished and put in LPQ. Basically sit and suffer (what a fun!). In addition you can't blacklist those players therefore if you queue again there is high chance you will play with them again. Last thing is that matchmaking sometimes puts solo queuers against stacks (premade group of players). I don't even have to mention how unfair games like this can be. There is no visible ranking system which for me is a con.

Except matchmaking I have to mention that overall game development in dota 2 was and still is very, very slow. Heroes and updates are released once in few months. There are no new maps. This is probably due to old source engine which will be replaced next year. Anyway there is no excuse. It took Valve many years for something that was made with few modders in warcraft 3. That's a shame. But you have hats, at last if you care about cosmetics.

So to summarize. Wasted potential. Overall it is good old addictive dota 1 gameplay with some upgrades/downgrades around it. Still you would expect more for a sequel to such an aged game and I think overall the cons outweight the pros. In dota 1 you had to wait longer, but received quality matches. In dota 2 match quality is far worse so overall it is worse game. It is a shame and disappointment to see such a good game turned into this.
  85. Dec 7, 2014
    There are a lot of negative reviews for this game. Most of them are probably written by people who are angry because they just lost a string of games or got matched with bad team-mates. Don't be put off by them.

Let's make one thing clear; this game is hard. You will have to commit, and learn. When you start, you will feel completely confused and out of your depth, and you will have no idea what is going on. But you'll have some fun. By the time you get to your fourth try at a game, you're getting things together. Within a couple of weeks, you can see your progress. In 6 months, you might even be ok at the game. By a year later, you could even be good. This game takes a hell of a lot of time, because of its innate complexity and intricacy.

That's what makes this game arguably the best in its genre. Not only does it have a fantastic design team led by Icefrog, not only is it completely free (aside from purely cosmetic items), but it is fascinating, intricate, and often beautiful. It is a game that will challenge you, change you, and teach you a lot about persistence and patience, as well as the value of a positive attitude and team skills.

It does have its problems. The skill curve is intense, and sometimes it feels like you've hit a wall. The people who write such negative reviews are often those who have not pushed through their current wall and chose to give up, when all they had to do was choose to learn or not be bothered by bad players. Speaking of bad players...

The biggest problem is matchmaking. If you're in Europe, you will consistently be matched with Russians (since they are such a huge community) who often play on high ping and do not speak english; even when you get matched with good Russians, it is hard for them to have a significant impact due to the terrible connectivity and servers in Eastern Europe. If you're in the US, you'll have the same thing from Peru/South America and the Philippines. Be prepared for shouting teenagers, drunk/high players, people who troll, feed, afk, flame. At least one of these per game, but three or more if you're at the lowest skill levels (where you'll start off. Fun fun fun.) If you don't have a thick skin, this will get to you until you learn to have a thick skin or you leave the game. Often it's a good idea to take a break for a month or so and come back with a fresh attitude.

However, this is worth it for the huge strategic depth, variety and enjoyment the game can bring (in my view). I'm much more patient than I was, much calmer and slower to anger. If someone chucks an insult at me, it doesn't get to me, because it's nothing compared to feeding, screaming idiots (which actually gets funny after a short while thanks to helpless rage directed into a language they don't know by virtue of google translate. I've seen some hilariously convoluted insults).

This game is NOT for everyone, and is not for those easily angered/offended. If you are persistent and dedicated, the game will reward you for months or years with great, exciting games (yes, there are bad ones and you'll lose 50% of the time, but it's easy to forget the bad and remember the good). This is the best game I have ever played, and it has changed my view of things and my attitude for the better.

It's also free, so you may as well give it a go. If you choose to stick with it, who knows, I might meet you in matchmaking some day! Good luck, have fun.
  86. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve only want money. They do not care about users. They does not release events. Community turns away from this game, and this is right. Patch 6.82 released really bad.
  87. Dec 6, 2014
    valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve givevalve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!! Expand
  88. Dec 6, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014
  89. Dec 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where my events? Where my new heroes? Why do I need a new engine when satisfied with the old one? Why improve DotA 2 Workshop Tools if almost no one plays custom map? My score 0. Suck it Valve and
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valve Give Frostivus
  90. Dec 6, 2014
    give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,
  91. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve don't care about their game anymooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.
  92. Dec 6, 2014
  93. Dec 5, 2014
    fat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusfat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Expand
  94. Dec 5, 2014
    Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...
  95. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus Expand
  96. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Volvo Give FROSTIVUS dont let дотке скатиться ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  97. Dec 1, 2014
    The community is very very young. I've seen a lot of negative players, toxic as hell. Personally I prefer LoL. The community is the same but riot work harder on their games !
  98. Nov 28, 2014
    This is by far the best video game i have ever played. It is fun, it is in depth, and it is competitive. There is endless amounts of innovation, and a constantly evolving meta game. Dota 2 is more than just a video game for me. I don't even play the game every day. Sometimes i go weeks without even getting on the game, but i am still connected to professional matches and am always "theoryThis is by far the best video game i have ever played. It is fun, it is in depth, and it is competitive. There is endless amounts of innovation, and a constantly evolving meta game. Dota 2 is more than just a video game for me. I don't even play the game every day. Sometimes i go weeks without even getting on the game, but i am still connected to professional matches and am always "theory crafting" because of the possibilities. This game has so many negative reviews its funny lol. Its a super competitive game no one wants to lose. It is frustrating for new players because no one is good enough to solely carry a game unless they get lucky, and when they don't get lucky instead of understanding why they are losing they look to blame others. It really isnt impossible to start playing the game, it just takes patience, and dedication. They are working on making better tutorials, its pretty funny actually. But if you want to get good you need to take self interest to get better, you cant just mindlessly play the game and magically end up an amazing player. Expand
  99. Nov 24, 2014
    I have played over 450 hours of this game and it never gets boring, its a great free to play game that the things you buy in game have no effect of how good you are at the game, by far, the best free to play game ever.
  100. Nov 23, 2014
    Good Game! Well Made! Have Fun! Good Luck!Good Game! Well Made! Have Fun! Good Luck! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Expand
  101. Jul 10, 2013
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, butThis game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but both games are compleatly different. Its like comparing COD and Battlefield, they are so different that connot be compared. (no preference on either game, I think bot of them are good) Give this game a try, the learning curve is very steep but it is rewarding when you learn. I think this is the best gave valve has ever developed and has been the most played game on steam ever since the second year of beta development. Try it out, its free and badass! Collapse

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.