Dota 2 PC

6.2

Mixed or average reviews- based on 11976 Ratings

1. Jul 27, 2016
    Review from a guy who spent 3,000 hour playing. Listing the most relevant points.
    Pros:
    Pros:
    1. Great competitive scene. The game is fun to play casually but is more fun to play in a competitive setting or even watch the pros playing. It feels like an art of war when the teams are trying their best to outpick or outplay the other team. Playing in a group of five is just waaaaay more fun than playing by yourself.
    2. Free to play. You can play 111 heroes right off the start. It can be a bit overwhelming at first and people tend to end up playing a pool of 20 heroes that fits their playing style, but it gives you the freedom to play whoever you want unlike most other games. However, you have to pay for the skins, which people tend to spend a lot of money on.
    3. Game is constantly improving. We can see the effort of Valve in developing new game engine, new game features, new game settings, the balance of heroes, and the balance of each roles. For example, as of patch 6.86, I can see that the role of supports are much more important and more fun than when I first started to play (patch 6.68?).
    Cons
    1. Very sharp learning curve. As I said, people can get overwhelmed by the amount of heroes that are accessible at the beginning and it takes a looong time to figure out what each hero is and what their skills are.
    2. Unfriendly community. The pub community is just extremely toxic (either in NA or China). It frustrate me a lot, like a lot.
  2. Jul 26, 2016
    Game was great in beta with region specific players. Now despite living in Boston, selecting the USA East server, and selecting only English as my language, I get games with myself plus 9 Hispanics from South America who do nothng but spam the chat with Spanish and feed constantly -- then report me because I backed up when the enemy walked right past a ward and they were too stupid toGame was great in beta with region specific players. Now despite living in Boston, selecting the USA East server, and selecting only English as my language, I get games with myself plus 9 Hispanics from South America who do nothng but spam the chat with Spanish and feed constantly -- then report me because I backed up when the enemy walked right past a ward and they were too stupid to notice. Seriously this was an amazing game but Valve is a garbage company. They give literally NO FLUCKS about their customer base. Uninstalled this shlit. Expand
  3. Jul 21, 2016
    Screw this game. It has too many Peruvians, who've ruined the climate, too many unbalanced heroes, terrible matchmaking, long wait times, unbalanced teams.
    Screw this game.
  4. Jul 17, 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ2016 つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  5. Jul 1, 2016
    I found this game to be boring. It is a bit like studying to be a medical doctor or a lawyer: there are tons and tons and tons of information to know by rote. Basically, this hero does this, that and that, and likes to use these items, in which case you will need to do this in order to defeat him. And there are what, 150 heroes? So basically until you know them all perfectly, which *WILL*I found this game to be boring. It is a bit like studying to be a medical doctor or a lawyer: there are tons and tons and tons of information to know by rote. Basically, this hero does this, that and that, and likes to use these items, in which case you will need to do this in order to defeat him. And there are what, 150 heroes? So basically until you know them all perfectly, which *WILL* take 300 hours at *LEAST*, you will be a liability to your team. You will be bad. You will make mistakes.

Mistakes will get you screamed at and insulted by the other players, too, because the community is very toxic.

I think maybe if you can grind through all that data, and keep on getting punished for hundreds of hours on end, at the end you can become a decent DOTA player and maybe, have some fun.

But I have 800 hours, mostly pulled in by my friends, and I have to say, I had decent fun twice maybe, for brief moments.

But hey, it's free to play.
  6. Wyv
    Jul 1, 2016
    Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.arbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GarbageGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage..Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.
  7. Jun 8, 2016
    Ну это короче дота 2 и она 10 из 10 больше не знаю что сказать,ну она прекрасна,хороший саундтрек,графика,геймплей.Очень хорошая игра и точно лучшая в жанре MOBA
  8. May 29, 2016
    Sluggishly-paced abyss of some of the worst humans you will find in video games.

I have been on-and-off with this game ever since its beta status in '11-'12. I remember in my very first game, I picked and played Axe. Because I was brand new to the game, I had to also endure the annoying typings of angry teammates. Just from the flamers it took me months to even bother trying again.

Ever since Valve's takeover of this title, the pattern seems to be letting the game sit stagnant until the pro scene did something to prompt immediate (and often heavy-handed) balance changes. There are an absurdly high number of characters to choose from, and because of that players are often expected to fulfill a "role", or subset of heroes that will work well in a job for each game. Mastery is attainable, but not after thousands of hours grinding and learning as you go. Some of that knowledge is even rendered useless on the occasional patch when heroes, items get reworked or released. In the ideal, games would go for 30-45 minutes before being done but there is no real cap meaning if you stalemate you could see yourself being stuck in this game for a lot longer.

The punishment systems are a joke as well. Valve seems to think that they can monitor a community without actual moderators. Instead, you have a fully-automatic system in place that punishes people based on how many people rage-reported them. This player could have not done anything legitimately wrong, but would still get punished under the right conditions. Leaving / AFK'ing a match guarantees punishment as well which is harsh for anyone who is liable to be interrupted during the game or doesn't want to waste another 10-20 minutes for the enemy to wipe their team for the 15th time and end it.

Dota is also one of the only games I know that has a huge amount of fanaticism. Any complaints no matter the legitimacy are often met with posters trying so hard to deflect the blame onto the complainer. Dunning-Kruger has even become a household term for lazy fanboys of this game. The counter-criticisms sometimes go away when issues are proven correct... but there will always be very vocal and swift response to laments like "this game sucks."

The graphics and the character customization are great points for this game. To be honest, it's hard to collect and enjoy hats in this game because of everything else weighing it down.

Overall, this is a miserable experience that you should take a pass on. I've had friends try this game and quit within weeks. I've had to take extended breaks, some of which I thought I was quitting the game "for good." This was hard to do at first because of the game's F2P accessibility, but it's gotten a lot easier with glaring problems like unsolved bugs, balance issues, and toxic community remaining prevalent for so long.

Don't play DotA 2. It looks nice, but it's absolutely unrewarding unless you've already established yourself as a world-class player.
  9. May 29, 2016
    If you don't ever want to play another game and are up to a challenge this game if for you I'm hopelessly addicted always try to play different games but always end up coming back days later. (work,family,and dota)
  10. May 26, 2016
    Barely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there thatBarely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there that eventually I found myself not being a noob in below 2k mmr bracket. I the end you will have to make a new account to lvl up it and test if you arent still a noob and try again. Anyway, if you are looking for a frustrating, boring, stupid, and sad experience - you are welcome to dota. Expand
  11. May 26, 2016
    Presentation: 7
    Functional and aesthetically pleasing design, not the best graphics technically, but good.
    Gameplay: 10 Hard to learn, harder to master. Deeply mechanical and strategic. Story: 6 As it is multiplayer only, the story is its weakest aspect. There is some backstory outside of game and every hero has its own lore. However, the greatest stories are made by the players
    Presentation: 7

Gameplay: 10
    Hard to learn, harder to master. Deeply mechanical and strategic.

Story: 6
    As it is multiplayer only, the story is its weakest aspect. There is some backstory outside of game and every hero has its own lore. However, the greatest stories are made by the players themselves.

Total: 7.7/10
  12. May 23, 2016
    Awful community, pointless autistic repetitive gameplay. May be interesting if you are under 12 y/o or have some mental disabilities. All I know how play this garbage are from dysfunctional families.
  13. May 21, 2016
    Fun game, free can you get all the character. It's a pretty solid and well polish moba. Yeah you get the usual toxic moba community, but that's in every moba.
  14. May 15, 2016
    Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.
  15. May 14, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  16. May 13, 2016
    worst game ever
    never play this game!

17. May 13, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  18. May 13, 2016
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  19. May 13, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  20. May 13, 2016
    where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is mywhere is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? Expand
  21. May 13, 2016
    I hope this **** company will go bust. Nice 2015-2016 content, stolen from League of Legends, nice work with community, nice balance. ( Gabena mamku v sraku perdolil)
    gg wp was fun
  22. May 13, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Batlpass not removed , not given what information
    Nice work VALVE
    Then keep his people misunderstood

21st century information age , all the companies have realized this , but your.....
  23. May 12, 2016
    Thanks for your hat, Volvo! Seriously though, Is money takes up your whole mind already or something? Why kept silence to your Dota 2 community? It's your game, Valve, not belong anybody else, and why you still doing this to your Dota 2 fan? Hats? more like a big you" to the community..
  24. May 11, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Find easy game and scoring system, assessed gamers
    To play online, there must be DotA Warcraft 3 and through the Battle.net system, but it is not easy to have bought the rights to the game Warcraft 3 to be able to use Battle.net system smoothly. Since then the intermediate program emulates a LAN (called Client) was released to fix this, but the problem first arose that the client does not have the ability to fight Hack-map thoroughly , it also happens when you play on Battle.net. This has completely been resolved when DotA 2: no longer Hack-map. Players now comfortably express your skills.
    Sanctions misdeeds such as cursing, feeder, quitter, afk
  25. Apr 7, 2016
    The original "MOBA", DotA has spawned numerous rip-offs, all with a heavy casual focus and inferior gameplay and strategies. Dota 2 is the perfect sequel to the old DotA Allstars, keeping the same gameplay while breaking free of the old Warcraft III's engine limitations and improving greatly upon the controls, graphics and other minor features.

However, Valve has become a bit lazy and

However, Valve has become a bit lazy and there are several bugs and glitches in this game, including the character sometimes moving to the opposite direction of where you clicked, game crashes, and poor servers for some regions which lead to the player getting disconnected from the game while his internet connection is perfectly fine. The developers are more worried about making money from cosmetic items than fixing the game or completing it - while there used to be a new hero release every month or two, the last 2 years have seen perhaps 3 or 4 new heroes and there's still one from the original DotA left to be released.

The competitive scene (tournament-wise) is also a bit weak compared to some of its competitors like League of Legends, mainly because Valve decided to focus entirely on The International where only big and well-known teams have a chance of competing, and also because Dota 2's matchmaking rating system sucks, there's just numbers, no leagues and no tournaments between the top players.

Dota 2 has yet a lot to improve, but it definitely has the chance to nail the coffin on all of it's competitors once these issues are addressed, given it's far superior gameplay.
  26. Apr 6, 2016
    This game is horrid, the matchmaking is awful and the amount of smurf accounts to pawn newbies is amazing .... one should try the game just to observe this.

A lot of mechanics just suck and there is a lot of abusive behavior (this place even outdoes LOL). The graphics are better than most mobas, but that can't cover for the horrible implementation so many things.
  27. Apr 4, 2016
    DOTA 2 is a great improvement and standalone successor for its Warcraft III version. Everything is remastered, from graphics to user-friendliness, to bring out your addictive online multiplayer RTS game. Although personally, I haven't been blown away as I have played DOTA 1 for years.

Plus, it updates and patches way too frequently.
  28. Mar 31, 2016
    I hate this game!!! I hate my team, hate reborn, hate balance, hate bastards performing quests. I hate everything in this game, but I continue to play it.
  29. Mar 27, 2016
    The game is better than League of Legends, heroes have more depth, more skill is required and games are more exciting at least from a player point of view. However, better than LoL doesn't mean it's good, as LoL is probably the most overrated game ever. The game is boring after a while and it's hard to get new heroes. Playing ranked is completely annoying due to the fact that theThe game is better than League of Legends, heroes have more depth, more skill is required and games are more exciting at least from a player point of view. However, better than LoL doesn't mean it's good, as LoL is probably the most overrated game ever. The game is boring after a while and it's hard to get new heroes. Playing ranked is completely annoying due to the fact that the match-making sux (you won't get balanced teams) and it's full of russians who only speak russian and don't want to cooperate with the team, too tedious to play more than a week. Expand
  30. Mar 23, 2016
    Simply the best and most modern MOBA game with plenty of team tactics and strategies. The game is really addictive. You can spend 1000 hours playing this game and even after such long period of time you find out that you are still a beginner. Characters are balanced and there are many roles you can play. This game NEVER gets you bored. Graphics are very nice, which is not common for thisSimply the best and most modern MOBA game with plenty of team tactics and strategies. The game is really addictive. You can spend 1000 hours playing this game and even after such long period of time you find out that you are still a beginner. Characters are balanced and there are many roles you can play. This game NEVER gets you bored. Graphics are very nice, which is not common for this genre. However, the game community is not something that Valve should be proud of. Expand
  31. Mar 23, 2016
    To be honest, one could my review call biased since i am a hardcore fan of the original Dota and have 2000+ ingame hours of Dota 2. I still consider myself objective in rating since i also played all other big mobas on the market: LoL, HotS and even a little HoN. I can honestly say that the original Dota is the best game among these. I terms of balance, visuals, free-to-play style (allTo be honest, one could my review call biased since i am a hardcore fan of the original Dota and have 2000+ ingame hours of Dota 2. I still consider myself objective in rating since i also played all other big mobas on the market: LoL, HotS and even a little HoN. I can honestly say that the original Dota is the best game among these. I terms of balance, visuals, free-to-play style (all heros always available), competitive gameplay and overall challenge Dota 2 takes the cake. If you want a more casual experience with a less steep learning curve you should play LoL. If you never played a Moba before and want to start with an easier dumbed down version, play HotS. In all other cases, i highly recommend to stick to the original of the genre.
    A problem within almost all games of the Moba genre is the toxic and unforgiving community of teenagers and russians. If you are able to ignore that you can actually have a lot of fun.
  32. Mar 12, 2016
    So many issues

Cons- 1- GUI - Sloppy and confusing, with way to much useless unrelated ads/tabs. Aka. You get gear but you can’t find where that is and it’s not covered anywhere. 2- Sever learning curve 3- Game is NOT new player friendly 4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids) 5- No moderators 6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you
    So many issues

Cons-
    2- Sever learning curve
    3- Game is NOT new player friendly
    4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids)
    5- No moderators
    6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you get banned from the game. Which brings me back to #2
    7- Tutorial is horribly incomplete.
    8- When you finish the first tutorial the next tutorial should be highlighted and not greyed out. Letting the player know the next tutorial is active. Causes confusion. Basic rule 101
    9-Have a life? Have kids? Need not play this game then. This is not for a casual gamer. The game is Pro no life having players need only apply aka teenager. Or you will be banned.
    10- Don’t have a good internet connection 100% of the time need not apply. You will be banned.
    11- No ranking servers just farm the new guy all day long.
    12- No rankings
    13- Game promotes irresponsible behavior, like the guy who left his kid in the car to go to the strip club. Can u imagine your kid having to choose being banded from a game because he made the right decision or take the irresponsible path and be able to keep playing?
    14- This game is fit for abuse, if you want to be a prick just thumbs down people all day, they will be banned. The makers think kids are mature and not going to abuse that feature.
    15- Controls are all wrong, you need to be able to move your guy and cast and look around the area so you don’t get ganked but can’t why because the idiot creators used you w,s,a,d keys as spell keys instead of maneuvering your guy/guys. Game creation lv geniuses {{insert sarcastic tone here}}
    16- Zoom control sucks, cant back it up far enough.
    17- Their check off list on the tutorial makes it looks like that thier is more to that chapter that needs to be completed, but you are unable to access it. As far as I can tell it’s not the case. What it may actually be is what is covered during that chapter and you are starting at x point even though you can’t skip or change the mark. This bugs the hell out of me.
    18- There is a pause somewhere saw someone use it. It could be useful on the Bot tutorials if it was located on the typical keys but isn’t.
  33. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  34. Feb 27, 2016
    Gaben is an ass and we won't be working with him ever again. The shanghai major is run worse than a quake tournament out of some dude's garage. Another 7 characters left.
  35. Feb 26, 2016
    The Shanghai Major was the most unprofessional event I've ever watched. 3 hours of delay and then if things weren't bad enough they fired the greatest host mid tournament.
  36. Feb 26, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  37. Feb 26, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  38. Feb 19, 2016
    Inevitably the greatest MOBA of all time. An instant classic that lives up to its predecessor's name & continues to deliver with constant changes & additional content. Dota 2 always feels like a refreshing experience, although it may not be so forgiving for players new to the genre, or those used to simpler MOBA's like League of Legends.
  39. Feb 19, 2016
    I quit playing Dota 2 after being disconnected from the South American servers multiple times, through many games, and seeing my allies being disconnected too, while my internet is working perfectly.

Dota 2 is extremely poorly made in every single aspect, from necessary internet needed which is absurd to PS2 graphics that require a super computer to work (which got better after going to source 2 and being COMPLETELY REMADE) the designs of the heroes are mostly over simplified ripoffs of Warcraft 3 characters, and some of them like Arc Warden look so awful you can do nothing but laugh when looking at them. The animation of the creeps attacking is the most boring and uninspired thing I've ever seen, they look bored, and so do you after seeing it, its like they are pretending to fight and not actually fighting. Maybe Valve could learn a thing or two from Blizzard's animations, if you are going to rip them off so much.

The game is filled with bugs which are sometimes "fixed", the game barely works, and is so pathetically unbalanced it makes Final Fantasy Tactics look like a masterpiece of balancing.

The game's outcome is rarely ever decided through skill or strategy, and mostly by luck, or who happens to have the most overpowered heroes at that specific match. Some heroes like Invoker are purposely overpowered to make them stand out because he is "hard" to use compared to other heroes, it is one of the most used heroes in professional games and high rank games, because of how utterly broken he is.

The luck is one of the most important factors of Dota 2, which is a joke for a "competitive" """action""" game. Most heroes have at least one ability based on RNG, and a lot of the items are also based on it, with a chance of everything happening. How can you take seriously a game which has a 15% chance of dealing x4.5 times the attack's damage? Or a passive that grants you a chance of using your spells 4 **** times? It is retarded to watch a "professional" game where the most important team fight is decided because the alchemist got a stun with the basher 3 times. Clearly all items and abilities which are RNG based could be modified to be turned into a strategic, situational things, but I guess randomness is extremely popular with Dota 2 players (and stupid people in general) it is easier to see competition in League of Legends games, and that is saying something.

The balancing is obviously determined by which hero is used or not by the "pros", if the pros don't like a hero, expect it to be buffed until it is so insufferably overpowered it ruins the game simply by existing, then the "pros" will start to use it, which is when it starts to get nerfed again. This includes heroes who are mostly RNG-based, so expect x10 crits in the future updates.

The game have like, 3 songs total, you will listen to the same **** song every match, everytime, and the same song in the title screen (Valve managed to fix this monotony by making music another
    item that you can get by giving them money, isn't that great?)

Don't expect to play with players in the same level, even though they do collect info about you and have a hidden MMR for public matches, expect to see brilliant players being set with noobs who clearly never played heroes which are not Riki or Wraith King. Watch as terrible players win games and great players lose, because of how unbalanced the game is and how stupidly the teams are formed (Valve thinks the average of the players' MMR are what matters). Matches take more than 3 minutes to be found, which is a joke compared to other online games, even the ones made by smaller companies.

But hey, I can deal with awful players and unbalances just fine (and exploit them like everyone else) but Valve's **** servers are the straw that broke the camel's back, I am not going to ever play this garbage for a very long time now, and you better fix these servers instead of making more stupid "cosmetics". I would rather play a game that **** works.

Overall, this game is garbage, don't waste your time (and money). Or go play Heroes of the Storm
  40. Feb 17, 2016
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade. 2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system. 3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely. 4) Valve does not allow a solo queue (they had one and it was fantastic, so they removed it) Statements 2-4 ensure that 1
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade.
    2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system.
    3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely.

Statements 2-4 ensure that 1 is a distant memory. They have completely ruined my favorite game of the last decade. Well played Valve!

If you do wish to have fun, you must find four players of your EXACT skill level, no variance whatsoever. And you must only play with them. If even one is missing expect a poor match. Since finding four players at your exact level and only playing with a full team is virtually impossible you're pretty much hosed. Expect 90% of games to be blowouts one way or the other.

I find LoL to be the brain-dead version of DOTA, but they at least got the matchmaking system right, so unfortunately it's LoL from here on out.
  41. Feb 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it didnt update my name in time also no diretide 2k15 volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls Expand
  42. Feb 12, 2016
    Sometimes game become cancer simulator sometimes its becomes very fun game sometimes its becomes challange dota 2 offer too much.Best moba with inf. play time
  43. Feb 7, 2016
    This is a decent game. Plays well. Not many bugs. There are many different heroes to play, one is sure to be your style of play. It is free to play but there are many many things to buy.

Many of the heroes are not balanced. Some are grossly unfair. But oh well anyone can pick them so it's relatively fair. 1 map, 1. Game matchmaking seems completely random, don't expect fair teams.

This game does not support new players in any sense. Players are absolutely caustic towards new players, unfriendly would be a complete lie about how bad they are.

Servers: many Russians and Peruvians playing on English servers, prepare to be cursed at in new languages.

Company ignores community player base rather religiously. All players think X should be changed, no response. So and So blatantly cheats and uses hacks, no response. But new items will get added that no 1 needs or wants.

How so many here can complain about the exact same things as I have and yet give it a 10/10 is beyond me. Goes way beyond fan boys. Maybe company employees writing their own reviews.
  44. Jan 25, 2016
    Great game... also it's free. ONE COMPLAINT: Seriously? Such a great game with only one map? It gets boring sometimes, but its usually made up with the fact that the game just is great.
  45. Jan 24, 2016
    The community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god thisThe community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god this game is free to play.....wait.....MICRO TRANSACTIONS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Literally one of the most overrated games of all time, how did this get a higher score than Xenoblade Chronicles X & Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, **** the metascore should be 15 at least. Cancer to gaming. Expand
  46. Jan 22, 2016
    hardcore game for hardcore players. this is not a play for fun game. you need to give your blood and soul for this game.
    so if you want a casual game stay away or check it out if you have the time you need to invest.
  47. Jan 15, 2016
    Dota is by far the best moba i have played. It is complex and ever changing. Its fun and punishing, but also rewarding. Its played best when witch friends.
    However, when u don't have the luxury of playing with people you know it is filled with the most toxic player base I have ever seen.
  48. Jan 12, 2016
    Very challenging, strategical, too much to understand but once you learned the mechanics it's easy, I tried a different MOBA and this is my favorite and it's the BEST EVER
  49. Jan 9, 2016
    MOBA molto popolare e ben realizzato, è costantemente seguito ed aggiornato. Quindi avendo consolidato che il lato tecnico di questo gioco è buono, consiglio questo moba solo a chi vuole cimentarsi in qualcosa di impegnativo, non nascondo il fatto che all'inizio si avranno molte difficolta a trovare le giuste combinazioni per vincere le partite, ma una volta presa la mano questo giocoMOBA molto popolare e ben realizzato, è costantemente seguito ed aggiornato. Quindi avendo consolidato che il lato tecnico di questo gioco è buono, consiglio questo moba solo a chi vuole cimentarsi in qualcosa di impegnativo, non nascondo il fatto che all'inizio si avranno molte difficolta a trovare le giuste combinazioni per vincere le partite, ma una volta presa la mano questo gioco regala grandi soddifsazioni. Unica pecca,molti eroi di Dota 2 sono sbilanciati, ciò può rendere fastidiose alcune partite. Detto questo vi consiglio di provarlo con mano e invito chiunque a scaricarlo (in quanto il gioco è free-to-play). Expand
  50. Jan 6, 2016
    The worst matchmaking system in any game, it's the worst I have ever seen. Most of the efforts are being made into cosmetics sets and items while matchmaking is severely lacking in every aspect and level. I set my "Matchmaking system" to only look for English speakers, then I end up with one out of ten games where I actually am pared with English speakers, most of my games I always end upThe worst matchmaking system in any game, it's the worst I have ever seen. Most of the efforts are being made into cosmetics sets and items while matchmaking is severely lacking in every aspect and level. I set my "Matchmaking system" to only look for English speakers, then I end up with one out of ten games where I actually am pared with English speakers, most of my games I always end up with the scum of the earth in my team, greedy, no one does his role, obvious skill gap differences that always in the enemy's team favor. I can end up with decent team, but that's VERY rare. In conclusion, if you happen to have four friends who have started the game around the same time you did, then that's your only hope to have good time in this game, otherwise it's utter cancer. Expand
  51. Dec 19, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The new dota 2 update is great. Graphics are better than before and heroes abilities are slight balanced.
    A lot of different heroes (Characters to choose from)
    Each hero has their own set of moves
    Competitive
    Customized
    Ability to learn
    Constantly puts cosmetic items into the game (Items that don't do very much)
    Has things set up for new players
    Very nice looking
    Can be fun in some games
  52. Dec 9, 2015
    u start dota 2 a fun normal person who want to play multiplayer strategy game (i played dota1 for years)

after few weeks u get anger issues and no patience left for anything and u hate the game and delete coz most people playing are noobs and when u tell them what to do they get angry tell u stuf or when u argue u get reported and so the agony begins u get in LOW priority where u can

coz most people playing are noobs and when u tell them what to do they get angry tell u stuf or when u argue u get reported and so the agony begins u get in LOW priority where u can only get out by wining 2-3 games by playing 3v5 or 5v3 or something like that coz most leaves immediately but u cant if u do it increases to 5 games and u can stand this bad games
    ah theres ranked games of course if u can stand this for 200 hours u may get lv 50 and play ranked with i assume pros
  53. Dec 7, 2015
    It's a great misery simulator for an average guy like me but even I can see how great of an impact to the industry it is and for a good reason. It's a great game for who's cup of tea it is.
  54. Dec 4, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. word yes alrigth beautiful handsome pretty nice cool ugly duck dog cat rose rise rissen crook fake face fare fun pants clouds cloth me very lock locky smile mad water liquid solid gas air glass broom game items ratings summary critical videos ideas gift christmas Expand
  55. Nov 30, 2015
    The community of this game is absolutely horrible, voice-chat is just people screaming at each other and chat nothing but insults, racism and slurs. There is no clear progression other than MMR but you can be in a game where the players on your team only have 50 games each and the other team has players with thousands of games each. Zero communication whatsoever, no one tries to work as aThe community of this game is absolutely horrible, voice-chat is just people screaming at each other and chat nothing but insults, racism and slurs. There is no clear progression other than MMR but you can be in a game where the players on your team only have 50 games each and the other team has players with thousands of games each. Zero communication whatsoever, no one tries to work as a team and the only way to win games is to pick flavor of the month 'meta' heroes hundreds of times in a row to climb MMR. You aren't allowed to pick heroes you like or you lose, you aren't allowed to experiment or you lose, you aren't allowed to leave a game that has been lost at 15mn by a mid who is 0-8 and a safelane carry who is 1-7 or you get punished with an abandon.

I've played this game since it was invite only with beta keys post TI 1 and the quality of games and the community has done nothing but go down after each growth spike.

Valve, the developers of dota 2 make tens of millions annually from cosmetics and crowd funded prize pool, but they don't even have a community manager. There is no way to know if your complaints are being heard and most go unnoticed. There are descriptions of items and hero spells in the game that are flat out wrong and at worse misleading that have never been fixed. The UI keeps getting worse and worse as valve hides everything important under sub menus and makes advertising take precedent.

If you aren't planning on being a professional dota 2 player don't even bother with this title, there is very little that is worthwhile or redeemable about this game.
  56. Nov 14, 2015
    Valve has taken all the power away from the players with Dota 2. Someone intentionally ruining your game for the last 30 minutes and the game is dragging on with no end in sight? Too bad, Valve decided not to include a feature to kick players that are intentionally ruining games. The report system doesn't make up for these issues at all, either, as players can quickly get out of the lowValve has taken all the power away from the players with Dota 2. Someone intentionally ruining your game for the last 30 minutes and the game is dragging on with no end in sight? Too bad, Valve decided not to include a feature to kick players that are intentionally ruining games. The report system doesn't make up for these issues at all, either, as players can quickly get out of the low priority system that isn't as much of a punishment as it should be. No forfeit option is also a major problem when coupled with trolls that can't be kicked from the game. Thanks for nothing, Valve. Expand
  57. Nov 13, 2015
    Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game!!!! Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game!!!!
  58. Nov 12, 2015
    DOTA a well known and a respected game in the industry of MOBA games aside from it's top competitor know as LOL. This game is pretty much good on one end and has some dark characteristics on the other end. Let's talk about the good side first, knowing that this game is very popular, people around the world gather just to see what this game will hand out to them. Mainstream doesn't matterDOTA a well known and a respected game in the industry of MOBA games aside from it's top competitor know as LOL. This game is pretty much good on one end and has some dark characteristics on the other end. Let's talk about the good side first, knowing that this game is very popular, people around the world gather just to see what this game will hand out to them. Mainstream doesn't matter to this game at all. Its adrenaline never fades to a player so eager to win. Now on the dark side, yeah it does have great gameplay and mechanics, but... the updates are just freaking annoying sometimes. Some days will have a 10mb update which is so good, then here comes the day where it updates at nearly 300mb and another day which updates a harsh fit of 1gb which is very frustrating to players who have a very slow internet connection. Overall this game is very good game, with it's mechanics and gameplay, a player can't argue no more. I give this game a rating of 8/10. Till next time, Game on! Expand
  59. Nov 8, 2015
    Dota 2.. always hjaving problem. And those LoL fanboys keep taunting us for this near-broken game. DOTA Reborn was meant to fix problems but it has brought more problems. Stuck in loading screen, Cant Alt Tab for some Win 7 users, Disconnection problems.. whether its EU or SE-Asia, problems are plenty.

Unfortunately, as long as these dickheads keep praising this game and being satisfied with whatever **** Valave throws at us, this game wont improve. Sure its a Free game, yeah i get that, but that does not mean its problem should be left ignored.
  60. Nov 6, 2015
    no events (unless they are pay to win)
    garbage matchmaking
    garbage report system
    the new client should be named reBUG
    full of peruvians (feeders, toxic players)
  61. Nov 5, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  62. Nov 5, 2015
    F*ck the Haunted Colosseum!!! GABEN!!! WHere my DareTide, Gaben???? WHERE??? Why you don't give me DireTide??? WHY???
    DireTide RIP 2012-2013 Forever in our hearts.
    F*ck the Haunted Collosseum, f*ck it!!!
  63. Nov 2, 2015
  64. Nov 2, 2015
  65. Nov 2, 2015
  66. Nov 1, 2015
  67. Oct 31, 2015
    TY for uselesss custom map.TY for hallowen in dota 2. FU GAbe and your team...GGWP
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
  68. Oct 31, 2015
    So no new heroes in almost a year, some incredibly greedy decisions, a company that doesnt care about anything a horribe TI with an almost empty stadium and now they are gonna rub it in our face by giving us a **** custom game.

Yeah just **** Valve.
  69. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
  70. Oct 31, 2015
  71. Oct 31, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Thank you, Valve! I waited Diretide ~1 year as you promised the last year. I really thought that you will give us Diretide this year, but you made custom... Listen to your community sometimes please. Very bad, thank you for bad mood in Halloween Expand
  72. Oct 31, 2015
    very bad job Valve. . Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE_Give DIRETIDE
  73. Oct 31, 2015
    DanceGame BadGame no events on hollidays. But they promised to do events every year! All thay want is only our money. I wont buy anything in this game anymore. Stop feed them by our money.
    BadbadGame.
  74. Oct 31, 2015
    Re-review. I tried to get into Dota 2. I can get past the gloomy graphics and all the vocal toxic players but I simply don't have fun Dota 2. Owning people in dota2 doesn't feel good. The animations in this game are smooth and look good, but skill sounds and animations don't make me feel good, there's just something missing in Dota 2. Honestly, I feel restricted, I feel like I'm playing inRe-review. I tried to get into Dota 2. I can get past the gloomy graphics and all the vocal toxic players but I simply don't have fun Dota 2. Owning people in dota2 doesn't feel good. The animations in this game are smooth and look good, but skill sounds and animations don't make me feel good, there's just something missing in Dota 2. Honestly, I feel restricted, I feel like I'm playing in a box and it makes the pace feel slow.

I have to praise it's item and stat system though. There are a of items with interesting actives. Also leads don't mean a lot, you can come back from anything and with buy-back unlike other MOBAs which have many games which are drawn out, boring, predictable, sometimes just a facepalm montage and tedious to play. This game has had tons of time and alterations so I doubt the balance is bad. I felt like I really wasn't giving it enough credit because I didn't enjoy it
  75. Oct 31, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDEつ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
  76. Oct 31, 2015
    CMON VOLVO! Bad event Halloween 2015 , give pleas DireTide 2012 or 2013 , Volve i love u, Pleas pleas pleas
  77. Oct 31, 2015
  78. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  79. Oct 31, 2015
    Developers don't hear community and they are making game worser. RIP Dota 2
    Developers don't hear community and they are making game worser. RIP Dota 2
  80. Oct 31, 2015
  81. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  82. Oct 31, 2015
  83. Oct 31, 2015
  84. Oct 31, 2015
    No se que estará pensando Valve con lo que esta haciendo con dota 2 esta de mal a peor .
    primero con la cambiada repugnante al reborn que es una porquería por se para bugenado .
    segundo sale actualizaciones por minuto para arreglar nada de nada .
    ahora la ultima actualización era de 1 gb solo para cambiar el color rojo por una verde baaa!! que gran actualización .
  85. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO PLS GIVE DIRETIDE
  86. Oct 31, 2015
  87. Oct 31, 2015
    Vavle where is DIRETIDE ?????? WE NEED DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  88. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE TY FOR DIRETIDE
  89. Oct 31, 2015
    community asking valve 2 years in row for really good halloween holydays event, if they cant do someth new, why they cant give us old perfect events, they give us promises that on dota 2 reborn events would be awesome but they lie againg, there no any events at all.
  90. Oct 31, 2015
    Верните мне мой 2012, когда игра была в шоколаде и вышел Diretide. Да и вообще, игра скатилась по всем пунктам: донатские ивенты, невыполнение разработчиками внеплановых целей компендиума, отсутствие новых героев, унылые патчи, куча багов, неудобный интерфейс Reborn. Лучше пойду играть в League and Legends либо Heroes of the Storm, чем в этот недоделанный кусок собачьих экскрементов.Верните мне мой 2012, когда игра была в шоколаде и вышел Diretide. Да и вообще, игра скатилась по всем пунктам: донатские ивенты, невыполнение разработчиками внеплановых целей компендиума, отсутствие новых героев, унылые патчи, куча багов, неудобный интерфейс Reborn. Лучше пойду играть в League and Legends либо Heroes of the Storm, чем в этот недоделанный кусок собачьих экскрементов.
  91. Oct 31, 2015
  92. Oct 31, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  93. Oct 31, 2015
    Terrible attitude to community. All community need is tradeable items and diretide. Why cant them just let people play event they want, not wretched custom game.
  94. Oct 31, 2015
    COCAT' VOLVO つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDECOCAT' VOLVO つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
  95. Oct 31, 2015
    DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OLD ive OLD DIRETIDE༼ つ Expand
  96. Oct 31, 2015
  97. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDEDire... Diretide
    Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  98. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRET13 Expand
  99. Oct 31, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. very bad matchmaking, no events, too more bugs, never newly compendium, no execute promises, like axe immortal or, of course, diretide - thats all - dota 2 reborn. Expand
  100. Oct 31, 2015
    VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDEBad event Halloween 2015 , give pleas DireTide 2012 or 2013 , Volve i love u, Pleas pleas pleas
  101. Jul 12, 2013
    One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free, the only paid content are cosmetical items that DO NOT change gameplay.

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.