6.3

1. Feb 23, 2015
    Please forgive this review it is part of my desire to strengthen my reviewing prowess and is the first all multiplayer game I am reviewing. (Also MetaCritic was crashing hard when posting this) Sorry if it looks weird I couldn't get it to work so many times.

Gameplay/Playability - Can I just put a 10 and call it good? I’ve never played a game with more addicting gameplay. There is a reason this Mod Birthed five games and a new genre of gaming. It is addictive. The constant updates mean that after a Six month break it will be vastly different. The game is hard, and requires time and effort but it will reward you for it. I could spend years discussing the finer side of the gameplay of this game and the way it evolves over time without breaking the surface. 10

Sound – Routinely impressive. The sound quality is great, music to fit the mood and the voice work is incredible. There are well past 90 characters each with multiple layers of voice work. Heroes in the game have lines to interact with each other as they: Walk past each other (friend or enemy), kill a hero, fight a hero and run, assist in killing a hero, survive a big attack. The spells and hero motions become so resourceful that you can react to a sound from a hero well out of sight who is en-route to murder you. Yet you hear it coming and run. Honestly the part of the game that most of the community ignores but it is such a strong factor in the gameplay. 10

Graphics – It is beautiful and graphics intense. Think WoW level of spell textures and scenery/shadows. You need some power to crank this game to full and it will be beautiful and worth it. 10

Story (Community!) – Seeing as this is multiplayer and has no story I will call this Community for this game. The community is crap, I’ve played potentially tens of thousands of hours at this point since the release of Dota Mod back in Warcraft 3. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that ever massive arrogant **** in the world is playing DOTA 2, Right Now! The game is riddled with terrible attitudes and bad sportsmanship. Your games will start with someone who sits in dead silence waiting to last pick then rages at everyone because something happened that they disagree with, these items that invoke such rage would usually be prevented with a simple amount of effort or giving a **** but they would rather stay silent and flame everyone when they don’t get there way. The developers are of no help and have done nothing to fix this issue in three years. At this point im not 100% sure this is a game, it could be a social experiment based on anonymity and arrogance. 0

Replay ability – The game is nothing if not replay-able. With matches averaging around 45 minutes there is nothing to prevent a person from sinking hours of their life into just one more match. 10
  2. Feb 23, 2015
    For the last 2 years this hack failed to present anything good. Terrible mmr (I had 5K), the developers instead of this fix, add the chests. Very tasty Gaben but I have had enough. The game is deleted.
  3. Feb 21, 2015
    Give us normal matchmaking and report system. VOLVO EARN SO MUCH MONEY FROM D2 WHY THEY THINK D2 PLAYERS ARE TRASH? Don't play this game until they add all heroes and normal matchmaking system!
  4. Feb 20, 2015
    This game is wonderful with so much depth that even after over 8 years of playing it I still have much to learn. But all of that depth and beauty is ruined by the horrible community. If you want to enjoy this game and have fun it's best to play with friends. Otherwise be ready for a lot of frustration if you play solo.
  5. Feb 17, 2015
    _Still in beta (2015 and still in beta omg)
    _Semi-abandoned by valve
    _Crappy matchmaking _You can't surrender, you can't leave or your account will be punished _Anybody can report you and your account will be punished by a crappy automated system _Servers are failing 24/7 _Valve doesn't care about their customers _Valve scam people with false or unclear advertisement (no refund
    _Still in beta (2015 and still in beta omg)
    _Semi-abandoned by valve
    _Crappy matchmaking
    _You can't surrender, you can't leave or your account will be punished
    _Servers are failing 24/7
    _Valve doesn't care about their customers
    _Valve scam people with false or unclear advertisement (no refund policy) and nasty bugs (on cosmetic that they are selling)
    _Tutorials for beginners are so so bad.
  6. Feb 16, 2015
    Started my first game, client recommended that I play some bot games to learn as I started out, I said "Awww, nah, I'll just jump into normal matchmaking". Immediately lost 10 games in a row, and was subject to an entire life's worth of abuse and reports for being a noob. 700 hours later I do not regret my decision.
    11/10, would get flamed again.
  7. Feb 15, 2015
    nice ivent, nice mm, ty
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill.
  8. Feb 15, 2015
    if you don't want to make events then just don't. This New Bloom **** is on a whole new level of retardation. The idiot that thought of the 10 minute join time for the event should get fired. **** YOU VOLVO.
  9. Feb 15, 2015
    Worst game PIDARI PIDARI PIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARI
  10. Feb 15, 2015
    **** game I have ever played in my entire life. PVP pay2win events you can't even get rid of. **** servers that go down 10 times a week. Can't even **** trade items at all. Valve has no communication. **** ass game, just go to league please.
  11. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GABEN NEED YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$

12. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM Expand
  13. Feb 15, 2015
    Valve are starting to turn the game into a money grab, for this reason you should not play it until they understand how to treat customers like people.
  14. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Your event is awful. Your servers always are down when event start. At the same time issued a thing worth 34 USD.....Stop this! Stop doing items fix yours servers. Expand
  15. Feb 15, 2015
    Dota is not Pay2Win. It's not even Pay2Play.
    It's
    Pay2NotPlayPay2NotPlay
  16. Feb 15, 2015
    volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers volvo fix servers
  17. Feb 15, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つWhy no official statement Gaben senpai ༼ つ ◕_◕
  18. Feb 14, 2015
  19. Feb 14, 2015
    The game itself is good. But the way valve treats community is getting worser and worser. So this new event for the chinese new year. During the day there is only 10 min to enter the event, and guess what? when the time has come the servers couldn't do it. And did i already tell about how this event is pay to win?
  20. Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone lost all their beast brawl matches so far?
    This is so frustrating! I joined 4 matches just to lose them all because I am always paired with noobs and feeders. Just because I have a higher win rate does not mean I must be forced to be paired with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The enemy team are always so good too!
  21. Feb 14, 2015
    valve is awful, no communication broken game server cant work, ugly hats, p2w events, tech issues, ffeeders, report system is bad elo system is bad valve sucsk
  22. Feb 14, 2015
    I am getting sick and tired of the way Valve is treating Dota's playerbase. I have managed to play one Year Beast match, and have been unable to connect to the other 5 I've tried playing. The worst thing about all of this is that Valve never responds; no apologies, no feedback whatsoever. I used to think highly of Valve, but now I am just pissed off at them.
  23. Feb 14, 2015
    Wow new hype i must join wow such rage much 0-score

Ahaha ty for p2w riot fix ur toxic game
    p2w p2w p2w ****
    lags lags lags fix euw volvo

Rly hate dat ****
  24. Feb 14, 2015
    When you release an event that is pay-2-win then fair enough. Can't fault you for it.

When you make this event the only thing that can be qued at certain points in the day, When you make it hyped enough that the number of people crash the servers, When you ignore the complaints and continue like nothing is happening.. I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with

I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with EA games.
  25. Feb 14, 2015
    They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year'They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year' guys. Valve is money oriented, siphoning money into their own pockets. 1 new hero delivered per year, servers are **** they make a buttload of money from the internationals and cosmetic sales, yet no communication whatsoever. Expand
  26. Feb 14, 2015
    Aweasome game with developers, who **** all dota 2 community, best machmaking system of all MOBA games! Best game of my ****ing life.... And i very a, when i download League of Lesbians and play in this game. Coz Rio havve brain and make game for all people(volvo work for money, isnt for communiy). TY
  27. Feb 14, 2015
    Volvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVolvo give Goden ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  28. Feb 14, 2015
    New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom WpNew Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve New Bloom Wp Valve Expand
  29. Feb 14, 2015
    ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.ICE ICE KUTOLVICE - HUI.
  30. Feb 14, 2015
    volvofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  31. Feb 14, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing.
  32. Feb 14, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing.
  33. Feb 14, 2015
    Хуйня игра! Каждая обнова через жопу,людей кидает в лоул приоритет даже на стримах про игроков.
    Годень полная хуйня.Норм ивент был в 2012 году.Гейб хуйло ебаное
  34. Feb 14, 2015
    1. Disregard to the community.
    2. Idiotic events for which you have to donate.
    3. Crooked the matchmaking, that does not change over the years.
    4. The worst community, worse than in any other online game.
    5. Bad system of reports (games of the low priority), the penalty for no reason.
  35. Feb 14, 2015
    Вольво даунята, не могу нормальный ивент сделать, им лижбы наживится мудаки, делаю уебанский ивент с донатом и ещё и в секунду все сервера ложаться из-за их криворукости, кароче не качайте эту хуйню, 0 из 10!
  36. Feb 14, 2015
    searching dota 2 network. **** you VOLVO. TUPIE MRIZI RTI VASHI EBAL BLYAT SUKA NAHUY. VI KONCHENIE. GABE TI KONCHENII. SUKA BLYAT EBLAN EBANII. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  37. Feb 13, 2015
    tyuiyytkukuyrtuytuj rytyujrtji rtyuu eryrtuv eygh erytuhyjt ryeuyhr eyry eyryfgh ryeteujhg ery reyheuyhuyht eyryey eyy rt grhtyu dota is **** grth bomzi katka haahhaahha azazzazzaa etettyhyt tuh!!!!
  38. Feb 13, 2015
    This is an exceptional game with cool heroes to play as. Dota 2 is the king of moba. Enjoy playing as a dragon or a ranger or a wizard or a bug dude or an elemental thingy or another wizard.
  39. Feb 13, 2015
    NICE NEW BLOOM 2015 JUST WELL FCKING DONE 1 YEAR NO EVENTS AND U BRING TO US THIS. SO INTERTAINING THX DOTA 2 BEST GAME EVER. 10 min for finding game servers doesnt work. SO WELL DONE
  40. Feb 13, 2015
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOMつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE OLD NEW BLOOM #P2W #SHEKLE Expand
  41. Feb 13, 2015
    goden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno volvo jride govnogoden govno Expand
  42. Feb 13, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing. Better go and play leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends.
  43. Feb 12, 2015
    It's one of the best, I really love this game. I hope they will add more heroes and maps to the game. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently, and it's truly competitive games I've ever played.
  44. Feb 12, 2015
    This was Suppose to be the Best game fro me But now days they do not maintain server properly and they want Players to play with worst work and now days i feel worst game with **** Rules
  45. Feb 7, 2015
    The game could have been nice, but the community is a toxic waste. Unless you have a 5 man party, you will get **** on almost every game. The matchmaking is a bad joke, gaben laughs his fat cash grabbing face about it. Russians everywhere? Sure, why not? Balance? That is cute. Give cash to gaben and enjoy the spit in your face.
  46. Feb 6, 2015
    only cosmetic updates.....nothing else, the game has gone dead

with weekly updates, it used to be entertaining, but without any sort of timeline on them, the game feels stale
  47. Feb 3, 2015
    Addictively fun clickfest mixed with crushing frustration. If there was a symbol to describe the feeling you get playing Dota 2, it would be the yin-yang. A balance of good and bad elements that create an epic game. It is hard to properly describe a game that has acended to this height of audacious creativity. One can only stand and stare in awe.
  48. Feb 2, 2015
    ༼ つ _ ༽つ GIFF OVERIDE ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Seriously, screw you Valve. Modding was one of the best parts of Dota, and you destroy it because some stupid 1.5k Russian can see juke paths easier. Go to hell.
  49. Feb 2, 2015
    Disappointing community. RU zone? Angry russians. EU zone? Angry russians. NA zone? Angry russians with 1754ms ping. Absolutely awesome. Nothing else.
  50. Jan 31, 2015
  51. Jan 26, 2015
    The Dota 1 was about "using glitches to win", and the Dota2 also works this way. The whole time when i played i felt like playing a half completed game.
    In my friends opinion, who has about 1200 wins, in "the higher ranks" the match is already decided, before the start, just about the line up.
    Not to talk about the most hoorible, and the most unfriendly game community I have ever played with.
  52. Jan 26, 2015
    Great game, very hard for casuals to learn, even now, after beeing noobed down to 5% difficulty. Mixing verterans and newbies doesnt solve the eternal question "whose fault it is". Some cant read, some cant think, some dont give a **** So, thats your base of operations, your team. You *can* create your own team, unfortunately you have to evaluate your team members, whichs is still hardGreat game, very hard for casuals to learn, even now, after beeing noobed down to 5% difficulty. Mixing verterans and newbies doesnt solve the eternal question "whose fault it is". Some cant read, some cant think, some dont give a **** So, thats your base of operations, your team. You *can* create your own team, unfortunately you have to evaluate your team members, whichs is still hard and sometimes quite surpring as with any other normal D2 game. Playing with real life friends is your best option here, otherwise, you wont have fun at all. Alone 1/10 vs team of friends 10/10. Expand
  53. Jan 23, 2015
    Where to start? I have been playing Dota since way back when it was a fledgling custom map for Warcraft 3. I played that game extensively and was a big fan. When league came out, I tried it and didn't care for it. I kept playing Dota and didn't care for any of the other clones as well (HoN, Demigod?) Then along came Dota 2. I tried that as well when it came out and didn't care for it. IWhere to start? I have been playing Dota since way back when it was a fledgling custom map for Warcraft 3. I played that game extensively and was a big fan. When league came out, I tried it and didn't care for it. I kept playing Dota and didn't care for any of the other clones as well (HoN, Demigod?) Then along came Dota 2. I tried that as well when it came out and didn't care for it. I went back to playing Dota. After about a year Dota 2 got better. It was just like the original but had better graphics and a control system designed for a MOBA and not an RTS. I started playing it more and more and eventually stopped playing Dota. The only game mode I was playing was ability draft. For an experienced player like myself it has the right combination of originality and skill required to play. This is where I get to how Valve has messed up with Dota 2. I am not sure if there is an over abundance of sheltered kids on Dota 2 now. I am not sure if Valve is trying to create a socialist utopia with their game. But the matchmaking system is atrocious. It is designed so that there is a 50-50 chance of each team winning. Which is just a hunch because they won't release how they match players in games. But in my thorough experience with the game that is what it feels like. In theory this is not a bad system. In theory communism works. As a player who routinely has to win games for their team and is competitive, this matchmaking system is abysmal. It basically matches up poor players with better players so they can get carried to wins. The algorithm keeps everyone around a 50% win rate regardless of how hard you try to win. In the original dota I had about a 80% win rate. This was just with random people joining a game. It also felt more natural a system. If I really wanted to win a game I could. In Dota 2 if you really want to win a game but it has matched you with crappy teammates you are screwed. After a couple of games of this happening it starts to get old. I start to get angry at my **** teammates. I can't make them better with my words but I can tell them how they suck and are wasting my time. If they have a problem with that they can mute me and report me for communication abuse. I am fine with having my chat privileges revoked even though it feels like Valve is stamping out free expression. Also If there is a mute function why do I need to have my chat privileges revoked? Anyway that has been the system and I was putting up with it. Until very recently they started putting people in the low priority pool for receiving too many reports. WTF? So if someone on the other team is beating you and you don't like it you can just report them and they will get put in the low priority pool? Why are the players given so much control on putting other players in the low priority pool? Isn't it obvious that is a **** system? And yes I know people will do that because I have reported other people before just because they beat me. Which brings me to why I wrote this review. I am currently in the low priority pool for receiving too many reports. I am not in the low priority pool because I abandoned games. I am not in the low priority pool because I was feeding. I am not in the low priority pool because I was abusing a skill. I am in the low priority pool because some **** reported me. Why should someone get put in the low priority pool for something they put in chat? This was the last straw for me personally. I have deleted the game and won't play any one of the low priority games. I have served time in low priority before for abandoning games. I didn't have a problem with that. But I feel I have to make a stand now because this is just absurd. Until Valve stops putting people in low priority for just expressing themselves I won't play their game. Heck, I might not even start playing again until they reform their atrocious matchmaking system. I am giving the game a score of 2. I would have put 0 but I did have some fun while playing ability drafts. I will change my score to an 8 if Valve reforms their matchmaking system and gets rid of communication low priority bans. Expand
  54. Jan 6, 2015
    Trash server. worst server I've ever seen. Terrible Gaming experience. I'm SICK of this **** daily period. U earn so much money from us can't u just get a better server?
  55. Jan 5, 2015
    BEST GAME IN STEAM,BEST GAME IN PC for you guys that hate this at least learn how to play i wonder why soo many peps hate this its free you dont need to use money/play 1 hour to unlock heroes,thank you gabe newell
  56. Dec 28, 2014
    NO DIRETIDE NO FROSTIVUS ONLY NEW CHESTS F CK U GABE F CK U VALVE
    dota 2 haves frindlyest communitit in moba area so why we have so bad company like valve???
  57. Dec 27, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 this game is just awesome, you can play it with your friends ,that I really enjoy this game,The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill. However, the game is a horrible experience Expand
  58. Dec 27, 2014
    Just play it. You will love it. But you'll need some friends, cause the community is generally terrible and full of angry dicks. Also its free. That's a **** value.
  59. Dec 27, 2014
    Bad game for spending time wasted with Donat for things cost of games for the PS3 with the trade with things ploschayakoy 1000 Dolar buy that stupid and reckless
  60. Dec 25, 2014
    nice but it's all just about game, don't be serious. sometime you need to back in your life. game is game, your life must go on. chase what you want. But for overall. it's very nice game. i really enjoy play this game. Just try , and let your brain make a good way to be a winner.
  61. Dec 23, 2014
    fantasy game with e-sports games! its all made of the game, so...
    fantasy game with e-sports games! its all made of the game, so...
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but both games are compleatly different. Its like comparing COD and Battlefield, they are so different that connot be compared. (no preference on either game, I think bot of them are good) Give this game a try, the learning curve is very steep but it is rewarding when you learn. I think this is the best gave valve has ever developed and has been the most played game on steam ever since the second year of beta development. Try it out, its free and badass!
  62. Dec 21, 2014
    Playing This game for a long time and it is still fun! Together with my friends we always have fun playing this game. The Game Improved great! Challenging other people's heroes,Teamwork is really needed and must be the first thing keep in mind,don't Be an **** 2 is great Moba game!
  63. Dec 20, 2014
    I'll start off with a 10/10 and work backwards to the score.
    Graphics: Pretty good for this type of game. I've played other MOBAS. Dota 2's graphics are the best out of the bunch. They have a relatively higher degree of fidelity than the others. +2 (Not pushing the limits) Score: +2
    I'll start off with a 10/10 and work backwards to the score.
    Community: The Community is intense. This results in a lot of negativity directed towards those who are learning the game, trying new things etc. You also get very positive interactions due to the intensity, but it’s hit or miss. You also get a fair number of people who troll a game. This is common amongst all online games, but, due to the competitive nature, it really stands out. This game seems to bring out the best and worst of people. It is arguable that this is part of the fun. Score-3

Mechanics/controls: The Game Mechanics are Simple and easy to grasp. Mouse driven, only a few hotkeys to use in order to perform the majority of tasks and the more detailed functions are easily identifiable, and customizable. Score: +2
    Complexity: Dota 2 is relatively complex compared to the other MOBAS. The trees are destructible so you can carve paths that do not normally exist, and create optimal angles for certain abilities, You can use them to escape to; the multitude of existing paths create varied and numerous ‘juking’ possibilities. You have to last hit and deny, Heroes also interact with the map in different ways, some gain vision, others have map-wide abilities etc. The degree of complexity is not for everyone. Other games cut back on complexity. It’s a play-style preference, but if you enjoy a high degree of competitiveness the complexity (you ease into it over time) is beneficial. Score +1
    Content: The best thing about Dota 2 is all content that affects gameplay is free to everyone, and stays free. All pay-content or grind content is cosmetic. Sound, effects, textures, graphical aspect etc. Other games have you pay for this or grind for hundreds of hours. The WHOLE game of Dota 2 is free from the start. This is a big benefit. If one player didn’t have access to some heroes then that would be a HUGE disadvantage. Score +2

Balance: The game is very balanced. The balancing has literally taken place since 2003 when it was a mod for Warcraft 3. Many minds have balanced this. Even still, changes are made, and the game continues to improve Score +0 (Games must be balanced only negative scores possible)

Valve: The parent company is a detractor in how they police the community. It assumes players are dumb and cannot police their own experience. The first time you have a muted player on your team, and you cannot properly interact with them, and lose the game you’ll understand why I bring this up as a negative. Just because other people said he’s a rude dude; doesn’t mean I would have, but I do not have the choice. I have to put up with the handicap on my team. Sure a person may just be a jerk; this should be up to me, not Valve. It is also difficult to get customer support for the game. The company is also slow to improve old hero models, and adding in missing heroes… I’m sure this is intentional to decrease their ongoing development costs. Score -3
    Player base: Hit or miss, the game has dedicated roles with the various heroes. When others ignore them you’ll likely lose the match. This can be one of the most frustrating aspects about the game. You just learn to live with it, and find another game. Score -3
    Heroes/items: MOBAS generally have heroes. In other games there isn’t much real difference between them. Sure they have some different abilities, but Dota 2 really differentiates these abilities, and has an added element of early/mid/late game heroes. If your team selection focuses on early play you have to do sufficient damage to the enemy early on before the other team can push into the later game where your selections are weaker. If you picked a lategame mix of heroes you have to delay the game to get to the stage of the game where your composition shines. You can also have a balanced team and that poses its own challenges. I played LOL and heroes generally scale much more consistently to the later stage of the game, where in Dota your selection plays a bigger role. Items are pretty much a universal aspect in MOBAS, and nothing any of them really stands out, so items don’t play into my score. +1
    Conclusion: This is a great game. It could be a 10/10 if Valve did a little less parenting of its players, and gave us more options to police our own experiences by ourselves. Communities will always be what they are. It’s too many variables to control, and valve has tried to do this and, in my opinion, failed. This game is a LOT of fun, has tremendous replay value, and is constantly being adjusted, updated, tweaked etc.

You will need patience to get past the initial harshness of the community, but when you do it’s worth it.
  64. Dec 17, 2014
    This game is pretty good but i own too much no real challenge in this game... 6000 rating and i only play meepo which is considered the hardest character, but hey this game is totally easy and fun. I guess this is a kids game
  65. Dec 15, 2014
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

For new players, this game has an incredibly large learning curve - like all mobas, so if one plans to play this game, one must have a whole lot of patience. ---- The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

----
    The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching your team lose.
    It is especially difficult when placing faith in up two four strangers who at LEAST one of is just blatantly clueless.

Even when you are playing with competent people, you will probably be playing against a ridiculously unbalanced hero (Slark for instance) in which most people will recommend you to "counterpick" but often times is impossible due to team compilations.
  66. Dec 11, 2014
    This is quite hard game to rate correctly because there are matches for which you would give 10 and matches that you would give 0.

First some context. I have played thousands of hours in dota 1 and dota 2 on very high skill level. I have reached around 5k MMR in sequel without even trying. I didn't play much in stacks 5vs5, but most of the times solo or with single friend. Dota 1 had excellent, skill based gameplay. It lacked decent matchmaking platform with rankings and blacklists. Player base was low therefore waiting for games was long, especially on high skill level. Engine had it drawbacks, but it didn't affect gameplay much. Also it was impossible to reconnect to the game if you suddenly lost your connection.

Valve fixed lots of issues present in dota 1 and ported wonderful gameplay intact. Now we have new engine which lead to game mechanics clearance, reconnect option, fast game search and better graphics. However most important thing which was decent matchmaking platform was not provided.

Currently at 5k MMR very often you get 3-4 games in a row where you can't do anything because your teammates decided to feed. If you get this type of players you are doomed. You can't kick (you could in dota 1 ex. via vote), you can't forfeit (again like in dota 1). You have to play with them for the rest of the match which is usually 30-40 minutes or else you will be punished and put in LPQ. Basically sit and suffer (what a fun!). In addition you can't blacklist those players therefore if you queue again there is high chance you will play with them again. Last thing is that matchmaking sometimes puts solo queuers against stacks (premade group of players). I don't even have to mention how unfair games like this can be. There is no visible ranking system which for me is a con.

Except matchmaking I have to mention that overall game development in dota 2 was and still is very, very slow. Heroes and updates are released once in few months. There are no new maps. This is probably due to old source engine which will be replaced next year. Anyway there is no excuse. It took Valve many years for something that was made with few modders in warcraft 3. That's a shame. But you have hats, at last if you care about cosmetics.

So to summarize. Wasted potential. Overall it is good old addictive dota 1 gameplay with some upgrades/downgrades around it. Still you would expect more for a sequel to such an aged game and I think overall the cons outweight the pros. In dota 1 you had to wait longer, but received quality matches. In dota 2 match quality is far worse so overall it is worse game. It is a shame and disappointment to see such a good game turned into this.
  67. Dec 7, 2014
    There are a lot of negative reviews for this game. Most of them are probably written by people who are angry because they just lost a string of games or got matched with bad team-mates. Don't be put off by them.

Let's make one thing clear; this game is hard. You will have to commit, and learn. When you start, you will feel completely confused and out of your depth, and you will have no idea what is going on. But you'll have some fun. By the time you get to your fourth try at a game, you're getting things together. Within a couple of weeks, you can see your progress. In 6 months, you might even be ok at the game. By a year later, you could even be good. This game takes a hell of a lot of time, because of its innate complexity and intricacy.

That's what makes this game arguably the best in its genre. Not only does it have a fantastic design team led by Icefrog, not only is it completely free (aside from purely cosmetic items), but it is fascinating, intricate, and often beautiful. It is a game that will challenge you, change you, and teach you a lot about persistence and patience, as well as the value of a positive attitude and team skills.

It does have its problems. The skill curve is intense, and sometimes it feels like you've hit a wall. The people who write such negative reviews are often those who have not pushed through their current wall and chose to give up, when all they had to do was choose to learn or not be bothered by bad players. Speaking of bad players...

The biggest problem is matchmaking. If you're in Europe, you will consistently be matched with Russians (since they are such a huge community) who often play on high ping and do not speak english; even when you get matched with good Russians, it is hard for them to have a significant impact due to the terrible connectivity and servers in Eastern Europe. If you're in the US, you'll have the same thing from Peru/South America and the Philippines. Be prepared for shouting teenagers, drunk/high players, people who troll, feed, afk, flame. At least one of these per game, but three or more if you're at the lowest skill levels (where you'll start off. Fun fun fun.) If you don't have a thick skin, this will get to you until you learn to have a thick skin or you leave the game. Often it's a good idea to take a break for a month or so and come back with a fresh attitude.

However, this is worth it for the huge strategic depth, variety and enjoyment the game can bring (in my view). I'm much more patient than I was, much calmer and slower to anger. If someone chucks an insult at me, it doesn't get to me, because it's nothing compared to feeding, screaming idiots (which actually gets funny after a short while thanks to helpless rage directed into a language they don't know by virtue of google translate. I've seen some hilariously convoluted insults).

This game is NOT for everyone, and is not for those easily angered/offended. If you are persistent and dedicated, the game will reward you for months or years with great, exciting games (yes, there are bad ones and you'll lose 50% of the time, but it's easy to forget the bad and remember the good). This is the best game I have ever played, and it has changed my view of things and my attitude for the better.

It's also free, so you may as well give it a go. If you choose to stick with it, who knows, I might meet you in matchmaking some day! Good luck, have fun.
  68. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve only want money. They do not care about users. They does not release events. Community turns away from this game, and this is right. Patch 6.82 released really bad.
  69. Dec 6, 2014
    valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve givevalve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!!valve give frostivus 2014!!!! Expand
  70. Dec 6, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE FROSTIVUS 2014
  71. Dec 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where my events? Where my new heroes? Why do I need a new engine when satisfied with the old one? Why improve DotA 2 Workshop Tools if almost no one plays custom map? My score 0. Suck it Valve and
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valve Give Frostivus
  72. Dec 6, 2014
    give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,give frostivus,
  73. Dec 6, 2014
    Valve don't care about their game anymooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.
  74. Dec 6, 2014
  75. Dec 5, 2014
    fat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusfat bastards. Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivusVolvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Expand
  76. Dec 5, 2014
    Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...Frostivus will be not...
  77. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ VOLVO Give Frostivus Expand
  78. Dec 5, 2014
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Volvo Give FROSTIVUS dont let дотке скатиться ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  79. Dec 1, 2014
    The community is very very young. I've seen a lot of negative players, toxic as hell. Personally I prefer LoL. The community is the same but riot work harder on their games !
  80. Nov 28, 2014
    This is by far the best video game i have ever played. It is fun, it is in depth, and it is competitive. There is endless amounts of innovation, and a constantly evolving meta game. Dota 2 is more than just a video game for me. I don't even play the game every day. Sometimes i go weeks without even getting on the game, but i am still connected to professional matches and am always "theoryThis is by far the best video game i have ever played. It is fun, it is in depth, and it is competitive. There is endless amounts of innovation, and a constantly evolving meta game. Dota 2 is more than just a video game for me. I don't even play the game every day. Sometimes i go weeks without even getting on the game, but i am still connected to professional matches and am always "theory crafting" because of the possibilities. This game has so many negative reviews its funny lol. Its a super competitive game no one wants to lose. It is frustrating for new players because no one is good enough to solely carry a game unless they get lucky, and when they don't get lucky instead of understanding why they are losing they look to blame others. It really isnt impossible to start playing the game, it just takes patience, and dedication. They are working on making better tutorials, its pretty funny actually. But if you want to get good you need to take self interest to get better, you cant just mindlessly play the game and magically end up an amazing player. Expand
  81. Nov 24, 2014
    I have played over 450 hours of this game and it never gets boring, its a great free to play game that the things you buy in game have no effect of how good you are at the game, by far, the best free to play game ever.
  82. Nov 23, 2014
    Good Game! Well Made! Have Fun! Good Luck!Good Game! Well Made! Have Fun! Good Luck! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Expand
  83. Nov 23, 2014
    Since I spend more than 1 thousand hours playing a game I cant say it's not enjoyable. Game has nice style, music, voices, effects and most importantly - gameplay. The only disappointment are players.
  84. Nov 21, 2014
    This is a horrible game. I hate this game. Everyone should hate this game. Its terrible, bad, aweful, godaweful. I hate that you have to write 150 characters....
  85. Nov 20, 2014
    **** YOU VALVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
    **** YOU VALVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ remove NEMESIS
  86. Nov 20, 2014
    Absolutely brilliant game that pioneered and defined the MOBA genre. Best of its kind and the most difficult too; new users may have trouble acclimating to the level of competitiveness.

But it's an absolutely excellent game. At least try it!
  87. Nov 19, 2014
    I keep coming back to this game no matter what other games come out. Basically once I'm done with any other game this is my default time sink. Sure people are annoying sometimes, but that's what the mute button is for... and I prefer using it to debating some teenager. Besides that game-play is satisfying and you get a rush when your team pulls of some nice combos.

If anything this

If anything this game is too addictive, but your experience will highly depend on the team you get. Thankfully, as of writing this review, Nov, 2014, the crowd has gotten a lot better than when I started playing this game a while back. Most people are normal, retards are far and few in between.
  88. Nov 19, 2014
    This game is for sure the most interesting and fun team game I've ever played. Leads compared to other MOBAs for graphics, balancing of the heroes and possibilities. Really hard to learn but still incredibly fun once learned. I'd say this game is more 9 than 10 just because there are some mechanics that need to be fixed or some heroes need to be rebalanced as in any MOBA game. No lagThis game is for sure the most interesting and fun team game I've ever played. Leads compared to other MOBAs for graphics, balancing of the heroes and possibilities. Really hard to learn but still incredibly fun once learned. I'd say this game is more 9 than 10 just because there are some mechanics that need to be fixed or some heroes need to be rebalanced as in any MOBA game. No lag problems if playing on servers like EU or Russia even with an avarage internet connection. Probably the thing that makes me say this game is not perfect is the community, often filled up with flamers... Expand
  89. Nov 18, 2014
    The balance is good, graphics are fine, hero diversity is great, and the depth is amazing.
    Its one of the few games that is really F2P. No need to pay to avoid grinding, the only things you pay for are cosmetics
    I've put over 3000 hours into it and I'm still learning stuff and hopefully improving. The only bad part is that its made by valve... That means the content comes out

The only bad part is that its made by valve...
    That means the content comes out incredibly slow.
    The game officially released in 2013, now its almost 2015 and they still haven't ported every hero. I'm not talking new heroes, just a straight up copy/paste of their skills with a graphics/audio update.
    The game frequently goes 5-6 months with no updates.
    About 6 months ago they promised customizable buildings and new mega creep appearances.
    Still nothing about that.
  90. Nov 18, 2014
    omg dota is so goods it is basically my life once i started playin i cant stop i am only writing this now because im in a lobby waiting for a match and i thought it was a good idea to get more people playing.Now first of all the graphics are AMAZING. they make the female characters look so hot i dont even need to watch porn anymore and have learnt to play with one hand you get what imomg dota is so goods it is basically my life once i started playin i cant stop i am only writing this now because im in a lobby waiting for a match and i thought it was a good idea to get more people playing.Now first of all the graphics are AMAZING. they make the female characters look so hot i dont even need to watch porn anymore and have learnt to play with one hand you get what im sayin ;))) dota i sbasically life i dont need anythin else other than food of course but my grandma brings me so many snacks which is great. since i dropped out of school i have been able to focus more time on dota cos i dont have any dumb homework to do anymore so i can literally get 14 hours a day in (i would play more but grandma says i need some sleep). on the downside my skin has got much worse and i have this green spot on my man parts, does anyone know what this is? it hurts when ive been playing for like 10 hours which is very annoying cus i need to play more. my grandma says im addicted i say stfu grandma, play some dota, drink some pepsi max - life sorted.
    peace
    add me on steam ~ Demented ~ i am fun and need more players for my teaam which is called Ankor, my team are all skrubs and i need better support
  91. Nov 16, 2014
    Valve rly dont care about community, all they want - is money. Where is TI4 goals? Where is events?
    I'm didnt saw any drop for a 3 weeks! "Nice" new drop system. FU greedy Gaben.
  92. Nov 13, 2014
    Within a year, I could speak fluent peruvian and russian.

In all seriousness, Dota 2 is a highly addictive real time strategy game. It looks beautiful and is very rewarding. Hard to learn, hard to master. I definitely recommend it to anyone.

93. Nov 12, 2014
    I have a serious problem with judging this game. While the game itself is the best PvP I have ever had in all my gaming life (25 years of gaming) it is the community where it fails horribly. The community in this game is awful. Some people should really be banned from playing this because they have psycholigcally brake at some point during the match and they start flaming everyone or theyI have a serious problem with judging this game. While the game itself is the best PvP I have ever had in all my gaming life (25 years of gaming) it is the community where it fails horribly. The community in this game is awful. Some people should really be banned from playing this because they have psycholigcally brake at some point during the match and they start flaming everyone or they find the scapegoat and blame him or her. This is a very repulsive experience and this is what pushed me away from this game. Also the matchmaking system fails. Sometimes you will get matched surprisingly weird with some guys not having a single clue what to do and how to play. There is a large number of matches where you will experience and utter stomp in either side.

Besides this the actual game idea and the combat system is simply genious - the best any game has ever delivered in PvP mechanics.
  94. Nov 11, 2014
    - Hard as hell, require skill and brain .... check
    - "Good" matchmaking system ... check
    - Servers full of !@#$%^& noob / re!@#$ (sorry if this is offensive) russians, pinoys and peruvians ... check
    - Nice cosmetic system ... check
    - And last one: "Fun? You must be new"
    10/10 would play again
  95. Nov 8, 2014
    This is a game that I thoroughly enjoy playing. It uses RTS (Real Time Strategy) in a fun, exciting and very challenging way. The only real problem is the largely volatile community, but that is found in all games of this kind (LoL, for example). Overall: a very well-developed, well-polished game that fully deserves 10/10.
  96. Nov 7, 2014
    No proper game development! No connection with the audience! Ignores the opinion of the community! (No Diretide, no serious updates, no new heroes, only hats!)
  97. Nov 5, 2014
    A really great online battle game, loads of depth, lots of heroes and lots of replay-ability. Very nice business model in that you only really pay for vanity gear, just wish they updated the game a bit more regularly. Still a 10 from me due to the sheer value for money and quality of the product.
  98. Oct 31, 2014
    Знаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает сЗнаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает с даунами по 100 игр.Какого жера так трудно подняться даже на 100 ммр. Я знаю ответ, нужнен новый сет на войда!!! Expand
  99. Oct 31, 2014
    Dota 2 was the sequel (its basically a HD remake, not a sequel) to the hugely popular Warcraft 3 mod. It was based off you select one hero from a pool and you control that hero and your creeps (AI minions) would just come wave after wave and go down a preselected lane. The original game created the MOBA genre.

Now years after the original game, huge popularity and many games to follow

Now years after the original game, huge popularity and many games to follow in its path do we get Dota 2. When they announced this game I was really excited, and even after thousands of hours of playing I do still enjoy it...at times.

The game runs flawlessly in the source engine, every animation looking amazing. It makes vast improvements over the original game from pregame hero selection to patches and updates to balance out heroes and items.

Since the launch of HoN (Heroes of Newerth) and LoL (League of Legends) I felt less inclined to play the older brother of the 3 and gravitated more to HoN where it got most of its ideas from Dota. S2 games is quite a bit smaller then Valve obviously, but I've found they have done a few things right.

First off, Dota has the option of what region you want to play in, but no region lock like HoN did. You will queue up for US East, and still get Brazilian and Chinese players. Now nothing against playing with people from different regions, but when you play a game that is reliant on communication, and you speak 2 different languages it makes it difficult. The game really should be region locked.

Another thing S2 did was provide a concede vote. When a player leaves the game in a ranked game, you are forced to play out the game or take a leaver status if someone leaves or you are losing. Some teams will drag out the game to an hour if the game could of ended 15 mins in.

Another very minor thing would of adding skins for your heroes over very minor pieces of gear. Some barely make your hero unique in any way and basically looks like the same as the default skin, but like i said this is a minor gripe that doesn't affect game play at all.

Overall ive spent 1000's of hours in the game and still play it, so they must of done something right, if only they would add a concede vote and a region lock I would finally be able to fully enjoy the game.
  100. Oct 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE Expand

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.