Dota 2 PC

6.5

1. Jul 14, 2017
    Well, what can I say - 3000 hours played, this game is almost perfect...

Of course the most annoying thing are other players who can be really toxic and hostile very frequently.

2. Jun 30, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is very good, I like this game, for me this game is a famous game and worldwide in various directions that just impress and impression from me, once again I like this game

DOTA 2 I LOVE YOU
  3. Jun 7, 2017
    orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ut magna ultrices, dignissim odio nec, volutpat ante. Vestibulum scelerisque lectus ac nibh faucibus tincidunt. Donec id nibh a nisl tincidunt vestibulum. Nunc blandit ligula vel felis gravida, at lobortis dolor sagittis. Pellentesque nec auctor velit. Integer sit amet eleifend turpis, vitae hendrerit mauris. Aenean a sagittisorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ut magna ultrices, dignissim odio nec, volutpat ante. Vestibulum scelerisque lectus ac nibh faucibus tincidunt. Donec id nibh a nisl tincidunt vestibulum. Nunc blandit ligula vel felis gravida, at lobortis dolor sagittis. Pellentesque nec auctor velit. Integer sit amet eleifend turpis, vitae hendrerit mauris. Aenean a sagittis nisi. Morbi aliquam erat eget ultrices posuere. Mauris id aliquet ipsum. Aenean sed volutpat orci, vel semper dui. Proin condimentum massa in aliquam sagittis. Quisque ultricies urna sit amet mi gravida, in fringilla arcu tristique. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Etiam condimentum odio a elit sodales, non mattis turpis efficitur Expand
  4. May 29, 2017
    So after playing and having fun on LoL for a long while, I thought to myself, "why not try out some other cool new MOBA games for a change?" So I did. And of course I started immediately with DoTA 2.

And see, before you think I'm just being biased and trying to nitpick this game simply because I'm a LoL fan, trust me, I'm not. It's just that I genuinely think this is a bad game based on my experience.

So, before getting into the actual gameplay, I should point out the characters and matchups. First off, this might be a venial thing to point out, but what is up with the characters' names? Like seriously, it's quite obvious that the developers just named them directly after their concept. Names like "Fire Knight" "Bloodseeker" and "Enchantress" aren't exactly what I would call innovative. And why are ALL the characters 100% free to play? Like, it may seem like a really cool feature for some people, but really it's quite unnecessary. Like, if you really like a certain character, then you should be able to work toward it and make enough money to purchase the character with in-game currency, not just join the game for the first time and have all the characters at your fingertips. What makes this even more stupid is the unbalanced roster. The characters are either really OP or flat-out useless.

And the gameplay. It's already unpleasant, repetitive and boring because, as I said before, the roster of heroes is totally out of balance. But there are another features that bland it even more. I might be most thought of as a scrub for saying this, but why is there no autolock? Like yeah, I get it, if you watch the world championships or DoTA 2 or LoL, you'll notice the players aren't using autolock. But I'm speaking from the perspective of a casual, new player in DoTA 2, which I'm sure is why most people are reading this review. Again, this may seem very venial, but it's a pretty big issue, for me at least. Every time I move my mouse to cast an ability on an enemy, my screen display gets shoved forward, and by the time I've returned to my hero the enemy player has already slaughtered me. So then I try to keep it on my hero by consistently keeping my thumb pressed on the spacebar, and by the time the match is over my thumb hurts like hell.

Overall, DoTA 2 has greatly disappointed me.
  5. May 22, 2017
    Greatest ARTS game out there, with more mechanics and features than any of the other titles. The game has improved a lot since its release in 2013, thus lot of the user reviews here are quite outdated.
  6. May 21, 2017
    Несомненно дота является лучшей MOBA игрой в наше время, я думаю она достойна такой оценки как 9. А 9 потому что дота немного под скатилась со времен 2014 года.
  7. Apr 27, 2017
    This was once a fun, addicting and overall a great game. Every update in the past year or so made it slightly worse but was still ok to play. Then came 7.0 and the game I put over 4000 hours into was completely ruined. I guess it would be fun to play if you just started today, but for us veterans, it makes us sad :(

-Valve really needs to fix the matchmaking system. -The community is

-Valve really needs to fix the matchmaking system.
    -The community is the most toxic of any game.
    -Became LoL
  8. Apr 21, 2017
    When DOTA2 were beta it was the best and I was so happy to found this game. I played it like crazy even skipped school more than I can remember because it was so awesome and it was worth it.

Then they started changing it after its release to attract idiots and brain damaged noobs that can't play. The game changed to the worse since then and kept changing till this day when it became unbearable total garbage.

Unbalanced heroes, and valve does not listen to the community what so ever not even once. The focus on Ti more than public balancing. Its so stupid I have no words about how bad this game has become.
  9. Apr 12, 2017
    As of patch 7.00 this is no longer the game we knew and loved for over a decade, because the devs thought it was a good idea to dumb down the gameplay in order to appeal to a broader audience. It's still more strategic than other MOBAs, but only a shadow of it's former self.
    It also happens to have a terrible competitive scene when compared to League of Legends and others of it's kind; your matchmaking ranking (MMR) is just a number - as opposed to the league divisions we see in every other competitive game - and it takes ages to advance in the ladder no matter how good you are.
    Should you decide to play this, be prepared to face a toxic community of angry people who fight each other every single match.
  10. Apr 11, 2017
    Great game.

Downside low prio. I leave game cause i had to go eat food low prio, I leave game cause of important phone call low prio, I leave cause i am very ill, low prio, I leave cause of bathroom requirments (bad stomach) low prio. Normal matches shouldn't have low prio. Or there should be a version of normal matches that a player can play and leave at any time that is against
    Great game.

Downside low prio.

I leave game cause i had to go eat food low prio, I leave game cause of important phone call low prio, I leave cause i am very ill, low prio, I leave cause of bathroom requirments (bad stomach) low prio. Normal matches shouldn't have low prio. Or there should be a version of normal matches that a player can play and leave at any time that is against another team of real people.
  11. Apr 11, 2017
    **** **** seriously I hate this game so **** much DUDE I JUST LOST A 70 MIN GAME PLAYIN REALLY GOOD CAUSE **** HYUEOCXOPTER TOLDF ME TO PUSH TOP{ WR AND I DID BUR THJEYT KILLED MER AND GG CUZ NO BUYBACKL LMNAK **** YOU
  12. Apr 6, 2017
    I dont how that.....tecuyytuv yukcdvtr vytufteyu kirtyftetdrssrgfdi yjdtgdd hryurftdg jtedjjult7yrf 6edghtrsrershfn jtdtfghdtrjyjts,kdts hftdgntd jyrtygnhtdgndhgd
  13. Apr 4, 2017
    Best time killer I've ever seen. Thanks for killing a great part of my youth. I hate and I love this game at the same time. If not for the toxic community, the game would be close to ideal.
  14. Apr 3, 2017
    After 'monkey' update game ruined for me, game becoming LOL. And of course same old terrible matchmaking system still not fixed. Valve what you become? You cared your fans before you got rich.
  15. Apr 3, 2017
    1600+ hours. If you're looking for a free game to spend all of your time on then this is it, as it can get quite addictive. The graphics are subpar, but I believe this is due to the fact that Valve want this game to run on a hell of a load of systems without needing the top tier newest graphics card. Besides that, it was first released as a mod for another game.

To describe DotA

To describe DotA accurately, it goes like this: You hate the fact that you continue playing the game but the adrenaline you get form winning is like a drug. Dear god it feels so GOOD. However, you will begin to hate anyone who plays from X country even though you are on Y server (i.e. Russians/EU West, Mexicans/US East). Then finally, the microtransactions are only worth it if you buy battle passes, AKA Volvo gimmie stuff equal to the amount of work I put in.
  16. Mar 8, 2017
    This game is a fantastic game, extremely indepth, competitive and fun. In saying that I believe for any gamer this is mental torture, and having played it over 6000 hours, I realise now the negative affect it has on mental health. Being an extremely competitive game with a very very indepth ranking system, and where roles are so important that even the slightest of fails of one player canThis game is a fantastic game, extremely indepth, competitive and fun. In saying that I believe for any gamer this is mental torture, and having played it over 6000 hours, I realise now the negative affect it has on mental health. Being an extremely competitive game with a very very indepth ranking system, and where roles are so important that even the slightest of fails of one player can bring down the entire team you can just imagine the abuse players receive and deliver on a daily basis, saying some of the most putrid things to ever come out of someones mouth. This is not a game that raises spirits as even when you lose a game, you continue you to play as you are addicted, then to get abused as you are on tilt. I made the worst decision to start playing dota 2, and quitting it was the best decision I ever made. It will crush your self esteem and ruin your social life. Don't start dota 2 - worst community of any video game you will ever play! Expand
  17. Mar 6, 2017
    This game is ruined by the people who play it. Yet its a multiplayer game. So you cannot win at all. Therefore whats the point. Its ruined by the very thing its supposed to be the main aspect of it. God **** damn it man.
  18. Feb 17, 2017
    Дота 2 является лучшей MOBA игрой всех времен,по моему мнению,поэтому я ставлю 10 из 10.
  19. Feb 17, 2017
    Дота-это лучший представитель своего жанра ведь все остальные это игры типо lol и hots так что тут она точно выигрывает,Но комьюнити и местами баланс всё портит,а так игра прекрасна;музыка,геймплей даже лор 7/10
  20. Feb 17, 2017
    no thanks man bro not todday bad dota for no no heheeehheheeheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehheeheheeheheheheehheeheehheheehehheheheeheheh
  21. Feb 12, 2017
    Been playing since 2013 and the game has slowly become worse and worse. Patch 7 released in Dec 2016 has marked the death of this silly game.

The problem with Dota has always been that for a team game, there is no incentive to play support. You get to spend all your gold on your unappreciative team and you suffer from low gold and XP gain as a result which results in feeding which results in you becoming the focal point of your team's malice.

Rather than try to fix this, Valve just keeps buffing the carry heroes who are easy to play and own with. This is because their popularity creates revenue in skin sales. Patch 7 means that with talents you now have to lvl up ver quickly to stay relevant which just encourages more afk farming and less teamplay. It's a 'team' game that valve are intent on fostering into environment where no one plays as a team. That's because all they care about is now is £££ - a real shame for a game created initially because of the passion of modders.

oh and the New hero Monkey King is a joke - every spell OP and is essentially the kind of hero that would be created by the most cancerous, carry playing Dota player you can conceive of.
  22. Jan 21, 2017
  23. Jan 12, 2017
    Dota 2 is dead go play league of lesbians or orher **** game because they are now even better than 7.00. ihope volvo realise how bad they game become now
  24. Jan 12, 2017
    Used to be a great game until patch 7.00 came out. Now it's just a shadow of it's former self. Deleted it after 12 years of playing because this isn't Dota anymore.
  25. Jan 1, 2017
    I played Dota with v6.56 . And such a terrible update never happened. Valve doesn't want to hear the community, so I think that a lot of players will stop playing Dota2.
  26. Dec 26, 2016
    A brutálbunkó játékosokat és a körülbelül ezer órányi játékidőt, mire megtanulod a játék minden csínját-bínját leszámítva egész élvezhető a játék, csak hát sajnos nincs fölös időm.
  27. Dec 21, 2016
    Dota had its pinnacle with Dota 2 Source 1, then came Reborn and Valves wish to sell more stuff such as terrain tile sets, it came with a lot of bugs and player base took a major hit, but it was still Dota so people slowly started to come back to this uglier version. However it seams Valve wasn't happy with Dota`s loyal fan base giving them a lot of $, so directors decided they need toDota had its pinnacle with Dota 2 Source 1, then came Reborn and Valves wish to sell more stuff such as terrain tile sets, it came with a lot of bugs and player base took a major hit, but it was still Dota so people slowly started to come back to this uglier version. However it seams Valve wasn't happy with Dota`s loyal fan base giving them a lot of $, so directors decided they need to attract hots and lol players. Thus came patch 7.00 ruining Dota forever. Now Dota 2 is no longer Dota. All competitive factors are lost and its greatness is lost due to greed. Small example; player HUD used to be same size for all heroes, now it changes from hero to hero covering more or less screen space thus making it unequal. Entire patch was made to decrees skill needed to play aka pro plays are less rewarding. I don`t blame Icefrog I guess he got tricked. Rip Dota, it was safer in Blizzards hands... Expand
  28. Dec 16, 2016
    Повторное рецензирование. Я пытался сделать в Dota 2. Я могу пройти мимо мрачной графикой и все вокальные токсичных игроков, но я просто не имею весело Dota 2. Владеть людей в dota2 не чувствовать себя хорошо. Анимация в этой игре являются гладкими и хорошо выглядеть, но звучит мастерства и анимации не заставляй меня чувствовать себя хорошо, просто есть что-то отсутствует в Dota 2. ЧестноПовторное рецензирование. Я пытался сделать в Dota 2. Я могу пройти мимо мрачной графикой и все вокальные токсичных игроков, но я просто не имею весело Dota 2. Владеть людей в dota2 не чувствовать себя хорошо. Анимация в этой игре являются гладкими и хорошо выглядеть, но звучит мастерства и анимации не заставляй меня чувствовать себя хорошо, просто есть что-то отсутствует в Dota 2. Честно
  29. Dec 12, 2016
    Оставьте вы ебаный интерфейс в покое, вы заебали. Мало того, что игра до сих пор в плане баланса говно(сларк имба имбой, ну хоть усритесь), так ещё и 7.00 решили выпустить с "ОРИГИНАЛЬНЫМИ" талантами(привет хотс). Ладно таланты, ладно баланс, ладно, сука, опять карта. Но на кой хер превращать интерфейс в непонятное и неудобное говно ? Это, пожалуй, худший апдейт из всех, которые выпускалиОставьте вы ебаный интерфейс в покое, вы заебали. Мало того, что игра до сих пор в плане баланса говно(сларк имба имбой, ну хоть усритесь), так ещё и 7.00 решили выпустить с "ОРИГИНАЛЬНЫМИ" талантами(привет хотс). Ладно таланты, ладно баланс, ладно, сука, опять карта. Но на кой хер превращать интерфейс в непонятное и неудобное говно ? Это, пожалуй, худший апдейт из всех, которые выпускали в доте второй. Expand
  30. Dec 11, 2016
    Not too much to say here, it is THE competitive MOBA, no games come close. Yes, it's a **** to get good at, you'll have to sink a lot of time and effort to get good, or even just okay for that matter but when you do, it's worth it. The game is incredibly deep with loads of mechanics, heroes, and items allowing for each game to feel fresh and engaging. In addition to how great the game isNot too much to say here, it is THE competitive MOBA, no games come close. Yes, it's a **** to get good at, you'll have to sink a lot of time and effort to get good, or even just okay for that matter but when you do, it's worth it. The game is incredibly deep with loads of mechanics, heroes, and items allowing for each game to feel fresh and engaging. In addition to how great the game is it truly is free to play; you don't have to buy any of the heroes, no game altering things to buy either, only cosmetic skins which is very appealing as you don't have to worry about a money/time wall just to play the heroes you want to unlike most other mobas. Expand
  31. Dec 1, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Дота лучшая игра? Конечно же нет ! Игра говно, a kto играет в неё питухи. Никакого стиля ,все в ней ужасно. Комьюнити говно . Саунд говно, геймплей говно.! Expand
  32. Nov 26, 2016
    Игра говно. Саунд говно. Геймплей говно, все в ней ужасно, никакого стиля.ОНА УЖАСНАЯ. Сделано для тупого быдла, которое не играло в игры до этого. Играть не советую. ОТСТОЙ
  33. Nov 25, 2016
    0 из 0 , а знаете почему ? Да потому , что здесь просто играют отбитые на глухо дауны которые нихуя не могут
  34. Nov 22, 2016
    Ужасное комьюнити.
    Я не так часто встречал своих "отцов" или "людей", которые возомнили себя королями вселенной, но даже одно такое существо способно так сильно испортить настроение, что хуже быть уже не может.
    Геймплей интересен первое время. Я очень много играл один, но это стало так скучно. Не могу сказать, что я хорошо играю, но играть не по фану и без друзей не доставляет. А после
    Ужасное комьюнити.
    А после 600 часов меня вдруг осенило. Я слил в унитаз 500 часов своей жизни ( первые 100 часов же были довольно интересны, о них я как раз и не жалею) и продолжаю сливать. Dota 2 - это наркотик? Нет. Я спокойно могу обойтись месяц без игры, но почему-то тянет сыграть хоть иногда, не знаю, когда закончу играть.
    Игру не рекомендую, если у вас есть личная жизнь или вы хотите за свою жизнь сыграть в реально шедевральные игры.
  35. Nov 12, 2016
    I've spent hours and hours on this game, And I don't even know how. The game has a very tough learning curve, and if you want to be AVERAGE. not good, but AVERAGE. You better be prepared to say goodbye to a few days (realtime) in cumulative hours. You have 100+ heroes to pick from, and each of them comes with their own unique playstyle and skillset. After 300+ hours I still haven't playedI've spent hours and hours on this game, And I don't even know how. The game has a very tough learning curve, and if you want to be AVERAGE. not good, but AVERAGE. You better be prepared to say goodbye to a few days (realtime) in cumulative hours. You have 100+ heroes to pick from, and each of them comes with their own unique playstyle and skillset. After 300+ hours I still haven't played every hero in the game.

Gameplay wise, every match is different and unique, even though it happens to be on the same map. This keeps it fresh constantly. This is because of all of the different hero picks and item builds you can have on your heroes, and the different players behind the screen.

The User interface for this game is also incredible, especially with the steam guides, You can subscribe to a steam guide in the steam overlay, click a book in the top left corner, and suddenly the shop transforms into the items you need for the guide already their, and the skills you need to level up where and when highlight and come up in the order you need to level them. This is great for beginners and people who want to try a new hero without sucking straight away.

It is also highly interesting to watch professional games and see how they do it.

I've tried LoL, really wasn't a fan. Tried HoN, Liked it. Played Dota. Loved it.
    Just be prepared to rage at people for being "special" from time to time.
    9.2/10
  36. Nov 11, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Matchmaking is not balanced. Reason: Cheating. The players whom make money from tournaments, provide income for valve in the tune of + $80,000,000 or more per year. Has Valve given them the green-light? Boosting services advertise on Valves site and Twitch streams. Valve knows who it is and does not stop them. Not sure why I still play as I have been walked all over. This next part is brilliant! Boosters then offer a service to remove the low priority. Therefore, valve has done nothing to change the toxicity of the community, but made it worse by a) allowing the boosters to make money messing up the ranking and causing more toxicity b) providing the boosters more business. If you are a new player to this game you will be reported and end up in low priority. People report because of the toxicity, the unfair matchmaking system which leads to frustration and a great deal of anger toward MMR. All this created by Valve and its broken system that is focused on greed and making money. Making money is a good thing, but not at the expense of your customers, fans, and supporters. Expand
  37. Nov 9, 2016
    -Close your Dota client for update every hour to fix some bug on some cosmetic item.

-Some random player will disconnect almost every game. -I don't receive report to spend anymore. -If you play solo, matchmaking will put you to fill a party of 4 who will hostilize you for any reason. -Hero gameplay changes every year, you learn how to play with some hero, cool, they change the

-Some random player will disconnect almost every game.

-I don't receive report to spend anymore.

-Hero gameplay changes every year, you learn how to play with some hero, cool, they change the rules of the hero for no reason.

-Developer away from community, they may speak with the pros on tournaments and that's all.

-Disable the Random button on common match, there's no point since there's a All random mode already, enemy team will pick with some logic and create deadly combos, and your team will random some stupid hero who they don't know how to play and he don't care.

-Enemy team disconnect, but their Shadow Fiend mid still playing, he will receive a boost of gold and appear with a Black King Bar and a blink dagger killing everyone while we don't even finished our boots. WTF what's the purpose of this boost of gold for the team who disconnect? Humiliate the players?
  38. Nov 5, 2016
    Getting better with age, very organic competitive scene unlike other big titles.

They need to work on behaviour and ranked match-making but otherwise really fun and you've always got tons of room to grow

SeemsGood
  39. Oct 25, 2016
    Impresionante MOBA. Con un gameplay muy pulido y perfeccionado hasta el extremo en el cual puedes perderte miles de horas mientras tratas de dominarlo con tus compañeros. Genial.
  40. Oct 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. dota 2 good, but practice with bots is not good..easy, normal, and passive so hard....all the same...
    after the update, practically with an increasingly difficult bots ..
    due to the new players who want to learn with bots in advance .. possibility for me it felt too hard ..
  41. Oct 14, 2016
    i can't give it "0".
    i try, and try again.... doesn't accept my rating --> LOL
    does they really blocking negative feedback?!
    if it's true ...........
  42. Oct 11, 2016
    no diretide, broken hats. it's 2013 all over again!

43. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  44. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETID Expand
  45. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  46. Oct 6, 2016
    Rating Dota 2 appropriately can be a hard thing to do. It sure is one of the most complex and demanding multiplayer games out there with a merciless community that tends to make it hard for newcomers to get into the groove and appreciate the game for what it really is: A strategy game balanced so masterfully that each and every single hero has its place and use.
  47. Sep 19, 2016
    О боже 10/10, а то 11/10 и игра года! ГОТИ 10к наиграл в эту парашу О боже 10/10, а то 11/10 и игра года! ГОТИ 10к наиграл в эту парашу
  48. Sep 13, 2016
    Played Dota since 1998, still the best game of all time; Never got bored.
    It requires some time to get to know the basics. The fun is to get better with each game.
  49. Sep 5, 2016
    Simply the best and most modern MOBA game with plenty of team tactics and strategies. The game is really addictive. You can spend 1000 hours playing this game and even after such long period of time you find out that you are still a beginner. Characters are balanced and there are many roles you can play. This game NEVER gets you bored. Graphics are very nice, which is not common for thisSimply the best and most modern MOBA game with plenty of team tactics and strategies. The game is really addictive. You can spend 1000 hours playing this game and even after such long period of time you find out that you are still a beginner. Characters are balanced and there are many roles you can play. This game NEVER gets you bored. Graphics are very nice, which is not common for this genre. However, the game community is not something that Valve should be proud of. Expand
  50. Aug 27, 2016
    I'll just say that this game is for children who can not be what is normal play . I believe that play and spend 3,000 hours on this game , it's stupid .
  51. Aug 14, 2016
    Самая популярная стратегия на данный момент не очень радует. Во-первых, нету разнообразности - одна карта и всё, это надоедает быстро, хоть и множество тактик можно придумать. Во-вторых - это какой-то кривой ремейк Warcraft. В третьих - комьюнити, толпы орущих школьников, которые мешают играть - их миллионы. Конечно, я отношусь с большим презрением к продуктам Valve, но все эти минусыСамая популярная стратегия на данный момент не очень радует. Во-первых, нету разнообразности - одна карта и всё, это надоедает быстро, хоть и множество тактик можно придумать. Во-вторых - это какой-то кривой ремейк Warcraft. В третьих - комьюнити, толпы орущих школьников, которые мешают играть - их миллионы. Конечно, я отношусь с большим презрением к продуктам Valve, но все эти минусы портят впечатления об игре. Зато, игра стала основной киберспортивной дисциплиной. Expand
  52. Aug 6, 2016
    This is the only true 100% free game on the market. It's better of his clones under every aspect. The only big problem is the NA community. Americucks whine every time they lose a **** game.
  53. Jul 30, 2016
    This game is not better than Digger and I wanted rate Dota 2 in 0/10, but Pudge make this game is better . Graphics in this game is suck, Gameplay isnt interesting, WOW is much better than Dota 2 . Dota 2 for evil students, in this game there are evil student, which the talk "I **** Your Mother" and in this game one plus, this is Pudge .
  54. Jul 27, 2016
    Review from a guy who spent 3,000 hour playing. Listing the most relevant points.
    Pros:
    Pros:
    1. Great competitive scene. The game is fun to play casually but is more fun to play in a competitive setting or even watch the pros playing. It feels like an art of war when the teams are trying their best to outpick or outplay the other team. Playing in a group of five is just waaaaay more fun than playing by yourself.
    2. Free to play. You can play 111 heroes right off the start. It can be a bit overwhelming at first and people tend to end up playing a pool of 20 heroes that fits their playing style, but it gives you the freedom to play whoever you want unlike most other games. However, you have to pay for the skins, which people tend to spend a lot of money on.
    3. Game is constantly improving. We can see the effort of Valve in developing new game engine, new game features, new game settings, the balance of heroes, and the balance of each roles. For example, as of patch 6.86, I can see that the role of supports are much more important and more fun than when I first started to play (patch 6.68?).
    Cons
    1. Very sharp learning curve. As I said, people can get overwhelmed by the amount of heroes that are accessible at the beginning and it takes a looong time to figure out what each hero is and what their skills are.
    2. Unfriendly community. The pub community is just extremely toxic (either in NA or China). It frustrate me a lot, like a lot.
  55. Jul 26, 2016
    Game was great in beta with region specific players. Now despite living in Boston, selecting the USA East server, and selecting only English as my language, I get games with myself plus 9 Hispanics from South America who do nothng but spam the chat with Spanish and feed constantly -- then report me because I backed up when the enemy walked right past a ward and they were too stupid toGame was great in beta with region specific players. Now despite living in Boston, selecting the USA East server, and selecting only English as my language, I get games with myself plus 9 Hispanics from South America who do nothng but spam the chat with Spanish and feed constantly -- then report me because I backed up when the enemy walked right past a ward and they were too stupid to notice. Seriously this was an amazing game but Valve is a garbage company. They give literally NO FLUCKS about their customer base. Uninstalled this shlit. Expand
  56. Jul 21, 2016
    Screw this game. It has too many Peruvians, who've ruined the climate, too many unbalanced heroes, terrible matchmaking, long wait times, unbalanced teams.
    Screw this game.
  57. Jul 17, 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ2016 つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  58. Jul 1, 2016
    I found this game to be boring. It is a bit like studying to be a medical doctor or a lawyer: there are tons and tons and tons of information to know by rote. Basically, this hero does this, that and that, and likes to use these items, in which case you will need to do this in order to defeat him. And there are what, 150 heroes? So basically until you know them all perfectly, which *WILL*I found this game to be boring. It is a bit like studying to be a medical doctor or a lawyer: there are tons and tons and tons of information to know by rote. Basically, this hero does this, that and that, and likes to use these items, in which case you will need to do this in order to defeat him. And there are what, 150 heroes? So basically until you know them all perfectly, which *WILL* take 300 hours at *LEAST*, you will be a liability to your team. You will be bad. You will make mistakes.

Mistakes will get you screamed at and insulted by the other players, too, because the community is very toxic.

I think maybe if you can grind through all that data, and keep on getting punished for hundreds of hours on end, at the end you can become a decent DOTA player and maybe, have some fun.

But I have 800 hours, mostly pulled in by my friends, and I have to say, I had decent fun twice maybe, for brief moments.

But hey, it's free to play.
  59. Wyv
    Jul 1, 2016
    Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.arbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GarbageGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage..Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.
  60. May 29, 2016
    Sluggishly-paced abyss of some of the worst humans you will find in video games.

I have been on-and-off with this game ever since its beta status in '11-'12. I remember in my very first game, I picked and played Axe. Because I was brand new to the game, I had to also endure the annoying typings of angry teammates. Just from the flamers it took me months to even bother trying again.

Ever since Valve's takeover of this title, the pattern seems to be letting the game sit stagnant until the pro scene did something to prompt immediate (and often heavy-handed) balance changes. There are an absurdly high number of characters to choose from, and because of that players are often expected to fulfill a "role", or subset of heroes that will work well in a job for each game. Mastery is attainable, but not after thousands of hours grinding and learning as you go. Some of that knowledge is even rendered useless on the occasional patch when heroes, items get reworked or released. In the ideal, games would go for 30-45 minutes before being done but there is no real cap meaning if you stalemate you could see yourself being stuck in this game for a lot longer.

The punishment systems are a joke as well. Valve seems to think that they can monitor a community without actual moderators. Instead, you have a fully-automatic system in place that punishes people based on how many people rage-reported them. This player could have not done anything legitimately wrong, but would still get punished under the right conditions. Leaving / AFK'ing a match guarantees punishment as well which is harsh for anyone who is liable to be interrupted during the game or doesn't want to waste another 10-20 minutes for the enemy to wipe their team for the 15th time and end it.

Dota is also one of the only games I know that has a huge amount of fanaticism. Any complaints no matter the legitimacy are often met with posters trying so hard to deflect the blame onto the complainer. Dunning-Kruger has even become a household term for lazy fanboys of this game. The counter-criticisms sometimes go away when issues are proven correct... but there will always be very vocal and swift response to laments like "this game sucks."

The graphics and the character customization are great points for this game. To be honest, it's hard to collect and enjoy hats in this game because of everything else weighing it down.

Overall, this is a miserable experience that you should take a pass on. I've had friends try this game and quit within weeks. I've had to take extended breaks, some of which I thought I was quitting the game "for good." This was hard to do at first because of the game's F2P accessibility, but it's gotten a lot easier with glaring problems like unsolved bugs, balance issues, and toxic community remaining prevalent for so long.

Don't play DotA 2. It looks nice, but it's absolutely unrewarding unless you've already established yourself as a world-class player.
  61. May 29, 2016
    If you don't ever want to play another game and are up to a challenge this game if for you I'm hopelessly addicted always try to play different games but always end up coming back days later. (work,family,and dota)
  62. May 26, 2016
    Barely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there thatBarely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there that eventually I found myself not being a noob in below 2k mmr bracket. I the end you will have to make a new account to lvl up it and test if you arent still a noob and try again. Anyway, if you are looking for a frustrating, boring, stupid, and sad experience - you are welcome to dota. Expand
  63. May 26, 2016
    Presentation: 7
    Functional and aesthetically pleasing design, not the best graphics technically, but good.
    Gameplay: 10 Hard to learn, harder to master. Deeply mechanical and strategic. Story: 6 As it is multiplayer only, the story is its weakest aspect. There is some backstory outside of game and every hero has its own lore. However, the greatest stories are made by the players
    Presentation: 7

Gameplay: 10
    Hard to learn, harder to master. Deeply mechanical and strategic.

Story: 6
    As it is multiplayer only, the story is its weakest aspect. There is some backstory outside of game and every hero has its own lore. However, the greatest stories are made by the players themselves.

Total: 7.7/10
  64. May 23, 2016
    Awful community, pointless autistic repetitive gameplay. May be interesting if you are under 12 y/o or have some mental disabilities. All I know how play this garbage are from dysfunctional families.
  65. May 21, 2016
    Fun game, free can you get all the character. It's a pretty solid and well polish moba. Yeah you get the usual toxic moba community, but that's in every moba.
  66. May 15, 2016
    Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.
  67. May 14, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  68. May 13, 2016
    worst game ever
    never play this game!

69. May 13, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  70. May 13, 2016
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  71. May 13, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  72. May 13, 2016
    where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is mywhere is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? Expand
  73. May 13, 2016
    I hope this **** company will go bust. Nice 2015-2016 content, stolen from League of Legends, nice work with community, nice balance. ( Gabena mamku v sraku perdolil)
    gg wp was fun
  74. May 13, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Batlpass not removed , not given what information
    Nice work VALVE
    Then keep his people misunderstood

21st century information age , all the companies have realized this , but your.....
  75. May 12, 2016
    Thanks for your hat, Volvo! Seriously though, Is money takes up your whole mind already or something? Why kept silence to your Dota 2 community? It's your game, Valve, not belong anybody else, and why you still doing this to your Dota 2 fan? Hats? more like a big you" to the community..
  76. May 11, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Find easy game and scoring system, assessed gamers
    To play online, there must be DotA Warcraft 3 and through the Battle.net system, but it is not easy to have bought the rights to the game Warcraft 3 to be able to use Battle.net system smoothly. Since then the intermediate program emulates a LAN (called Client) was released to fix this, but the problem first arose that the client does not have the ability to fight Hack-map thoroughly , it also happens when you play on Battle.net. This has completely been resolved when DotA 2: no longer Hack-map. Players now comfortably express your skills.
    Sanctions misdeeds such as cursing, feeder, quitter, afk
  77. Apr 6, 2016
    This game is horrid, the matchmaking is awful and the amount of smurf accounts to pawn newbies is amazing .... one should try the game just to observe this.

A lot of mechanics just suck and there is a lot of abusive behavior (this place even outdoes LOL). The graphics are better than most mobas, but that can't cover for the horrible implementation so many things.
  78. Apr 4, 2016
    DOTA 2 is a great improvement and standalone successor for its Warcraft III version. Everything is remastered, from graphics to user-friendliness, to bring out your addictive online multiplayer RTS game. Although personally, I haven't been blown away as I have played DOTA 1 for years.

Plus, it updates and patches way too frequently.
  79. Mar 31, 2016
    I hate this game!!! I hate my team, hate reborn, hate balance, hate bastards performing quests. I hate everything in this game, but I continue to play it.
  80. Mar 27, 2016
    The game is better than League of Legends, heroes have more depth, more skill is required and games are more exciting at least from a player point of view. However, better than LoL doesn't mean it's good, as LoL is probably the most overrated game ever. The game is boring after a while and it's hard to get new heroes. Playing ranked is completely annoying due to the fact that theThe game is better than League of Legends, heroes have more depth, more skill is required and games are more exciting at least from a player point of view. However, better than LoL doesn't mean it's good, as LoL is probably the most overrated game ever. The game is boring after a while and it's hard to get new heroes. Playing ranked is completely annoying due to the fact that the match-making sux (you won't get balanced teams) and it's full of russians who only speak russian and don't want to cooperate with the team, too tedious to play more than a week. Expand
  81. Mar 23, 2016
    To be honest, one could my review call biased since i am a hardcore fan of the original Dota and have 2000+ ingame hours of Dota 2. I still consider myself objective in rating since i also played all other big mobas on the market: LoL, HotS and even a little HoN. I can honestly say that the original Dota is the best game among these. I terms of balance, visuals, free-to-play style (allTo be honest, one could my review call biased since i am a hardcore fan of the original Dota and have 2000+ ingame hours of Dota 2. I still consider myself objective in rating since i also played all other big mobas on the market: LoL, HotS and even a little HoN. I can honestly say that the original Dota is the best game among these. I terms of balance, visuals, free-to-play style (all heros always available), competitive gameplay and overall challenge Dota 2 takes the cake. If you want a more casual experience with a less steep learning curve you should play LoL. If you never played a Moba before and want to start with an easier dumbed down version, play HotS. In all other cases, i highly recommend to stick to the original of the genre.
    A problem within almost all games of the Moba genre is the toxic and unforgiving community of teenagers and russians. If you are able to ignore that you can actually have a lot of fun.
  82. Mar 12, 2016
    So many issues

Cons- 1- GUI - Sloppy and confusing, with way to much useless unrelated ads/tabs. Aka. You get gear but you can’t find where that is and it’s not covered anywhere. 2- Sever learning curve 3- Game is NOT new player friendly 4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids) 5- No moderators 6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you
    So many issues

Cons-
    2- Sever learning curve
    3- Game is NOT new player friendly
    4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids)
    5- No moderators
    6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you get banned from the game. Which brings me back to #2
    7- Tutorial is horribly incomplete.
    8- When you finish the first tutorial the next tutorial should be highlighted and not greyed out. Letting the player know the next tutorial is active. Causes confusion. Basic rule 101
    9-Have a life? Have kids? Need not play this game then. This is not for a casual gamer. The game is Pro no life having players need only apply aka teenager. Or you will be banned.
    10- Don’t have a good internet connection 100% of the time need not apply. You will be banned.
    11- No ranking servers just farm the new guy all day long.
    12- No rankings
    13- Game promotes irresponsible behavior, like the guy who left his kid in the car to go to the strip club. Can u imagine your kid having to choose being banded from a game because he made the right decision or take the irresponsible path and be able to keep playing?
    14- This game is fit for abuse, if you want to be a prick just thumbs down people all day, they will be banned. The makers think kids are mature and not going to abuse that feature.
    15- Controls are all wrong, you need to be able to move your guy and cast and look around the area so you don’t get ganked but can’t why because the idiot creators used you w,s,a,d keys as spell keys instead of maneuvering your guy/guys. Game creation lv geniuses {{insert sarcastic tone here}}
    16- Zoom control sucks, cant back it up far enough.
    17- Their check off list on the tutorial makes it looks like that thier is more to that chapter that needs to be completed, but you are unable to access it. As far as I can tell it’s not the case. What it may actually be is what is covered during that chapter and you are starting at x point even though you can’t skip or change the mark. This bugs the hell out of me.
    18- There is a pause somewhere saw someone use it. It could be useful on the Bot tutorials if it was located on the typical keys but isn’t.
  83. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  84. Feb 27, 2016
    Gaben is an ass and we won't be working with him ever again. The shanghai major is run worse than a quake tournament out of some dude's garage. Another 7 characters left.
  85. Feb 26, 2016
    The Shanghai Major was the most unprofessional event I've ever watched. 3 hours of delay and then if things weren't bad enough they fired the greatest host mid tournament.
  86. Feb 26, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  87. Feb 26, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF 2GD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  88. Feb 19, 2016
    Inevitably the greatest MOBA of all time. An instant classic that lives up to its predecessor's name & continues to deliver with constant changes & additional content. Dota 2 always feels like a refreshing experience, although it may not be so forgiving for players new to the genre, or those used to simpler MOBA's like League of Legends.
  89. Feb 19, 2016
    I quit playing Dota 2 after being disconnected from the South American servers multiple times, through many games, and seeing my allies being disconnected too, while my internet is working perfectly.

Dota 2 is extremely poorly made in every single aspect, from necessary internet needed which is absurd to PS2 graphics that require a super computer to work (which got better after going to source 2 and being COMPLETELY REMADE) the designs of the heroes are mostly over simplified ripoffs of Warcraft 3 characters, and some of them like Arc Warden look so awful you can do nothing but laugh when looking at them. The animation of the creeps attacking is the most boring and uninspired thing I've ever seen, they look bored, and so do you after seeing it, its like they are pretending to fight and not actually fighting. Maybe Valve could learn a thing or two from Blizzard's animations, if you are going to rip them off so much.

The game is filled with bugs which are sometimes "fixed", the game barely works, and is so pathetically unbalanced it makes Final Fantasy Tactics look like a masterpiece of balancing.

The game's outcome is rarely ever decided through skill or strategy, and mostly by luck, or who happens to have the most overpowered heroes at that specific match. Some heroes like Invoker are purposely overpowered to make them stand out because he is "hard" to use compared to other heroes, it is one of the most used heroes in professional games and high rank games, because of how utterly broken he is.

The luck is one of the most important factors of Dota 2, which is a joke for a "competitive" """action""" game. Most heroes have at least one ability based on RNG, and a lot of the items are also based on it, with a chance of everything happening. How can you take seriously a game which has a 15% chance of dealing x4.5 times the attack's damage? Or a passive that grants you a chance of using your spells 4 **** times? It is retarded to watch a "professional" game where the most important team fight is decided because the alchemist got a stun with the basher 3 times. Clearly all items and abilities which are RNG based could be modified to be turned into a strategic, situational things, but I guess randomness is extremely popular with Dota 2 players (and stupid people in general) it is easier to see competition in League of Legends games, and that is saying something.

The balancing is obviously determined by which hero is used or not by the "pros", if the pros don't like a hero, expect it to be buffed until it is so insufferably overpowered it ruins the game simply by existing, then the "pros" will start to use it, which is when it starts to get nerfed again. This includes heroes who are mostly RNG-based, so expect x10 crits in the future updates.

The game have like, 3 songs total, you will listen to the same **** song every match, everytime, and the same song in the title screen (Valve managed to fix this monotony by making music another
    item that you can get by giving them money, isn't that great?)

Don't expect to play with players in the same level, even though they do collect info about you and have a hidden MMR for public matches, expect to see brilliant players being set with noobs who clearly never played heroes which are not Riki or Wraith King. Watch as terrible players win games and great players lose, because of how unbalanced the game is and how stupidly the teams are formed (Valve thinks the average of the players' MMR are what matters). Matches take more than 3 minutes to be found, which is a joke compared to other online games, even the ones made by smaller companies.

But hey, I can deal with awful players and unbalances just fine (and exploit them like everyone else) but Valve's **** servers are the straw that broke the camel's back, I am not going to ever play this garbage for a very long time now, and you better fix these servers instead of making more stupid "cosmetics". I would rather play a game that **** works.

Overall, this game is garbage, don't waste your time (and money). Or go play Heroes of the Storm
  90. Feb 17, 2016
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade. 2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system. 3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely. 4) Valve does not allow a solo queue (they had one and it was fantastic, so they removed it) Statements 2-4 ensure that 1
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade.
    2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system.
    3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely.

Statements 2-4 ensure that 1 is a distant memory. They have completely ruined my favorite game of the last decade. Well played Valve!

If you do wish to have fun, you must find four players of your EXACT skill level, no variance whatsoever. And you must only play with them. If even one is missing expect a poor match. Since finding four players at your exact level and only playing with a full team is virtually impossible you're pretty much hosed. Expect 90% of games to be blowouts one way or the other.

I find LoL to be the brain-dead version of DOTA, but they at least got the matchmaking system right, so unfortunately it's LoL from here on out.
  91. Feb 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it didnt update my name in time also no diretide 2k15 volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls Expand
  92. Feb 12, 2016
    Sometimes game become cancer simulator sometimes its becomes very fun game sometimes its becomes challange dota 2 offer too much.Best moba with inf. play time
  93. Feb 7, 2016
    This is a decent game. Plays well. Not many bugs. There are many different heroes to play, one is sure to be your style of play. It is free to play but there are many many things to buy.

Many of the heroes are not balanced. Some are grossly unfair. But oh well anyone can pick them so it's relatively fair. 1 map, 1. Game matchmaking seems completely random, don't expect fair teams.

This game does not support new players in any sense. Players are absolutely caustic towards new players, unfriendly would be a complete lie about how bad they are.

Servers: many Russians and Peruvians playing on English servers, prepare to be cursed at in new languages.

Company ignores community player base rather religiously. All players think X should be changed, no response. So and So blatantly cheats and uses hacks, no response. But new items will get added that no 1 needs or wants.

How so many here can complain about the exact same things as I have and yet give it a 10/10 is beyond me. Goes way beyond fan boys. Maybe company employees writing their own reviews.
  94. Jan 25, 2016
    Great game... also it's free. ONE COMPLAINT: Seriously? Such a great game with only one map? It gets boring sometimes, but its usually made up with the fact that the game just is great.
  95. Jan 24, 2016
    The community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god thisThe community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god this game is free to play.....wait.....MICRO TRANSACTIONS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Literally one of the most overrated games of all time, how did this get a higher score than Xenoblade Chronicles X & Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, **** the metascore should be 15 at least. Cancer to gaming. Expand
  96. Jan 22, 2016
    hardcore game for hardcore players. this is not a play for fun game. you need to give your blood and soul for this game.
    so if you want a casual game stay away or check it out if you have the time you need to invest.
  97. Jan 15, 2016
    Dota is by far the best moba i have played. It is complex and ever changing. Its fun and punishing, but also rewarding. Its played best when witch friends.
    However, when u don't have the luxury of playing with people you know it is filled with the most toxic player base I have ever seen.
  98. Jan 12, 2016
    Very challenging, strategical, too much to understand but once you learned the mechanics it's easy, I tried a different MOBA and this is my favorite and it's the BEST EVER
  99. Jan 9, 2016
    MOBA molto popolare e ben realizzato, è costantemente seguito ed aggiornato. Quindi avendo consolidato che il lato tecnico di questo gioco è buono, consiglio questo moba solo a chi vuole cimentarsi in qualcosa di impegnativo, non nascondo il fatto che all'inizio si avranno molte difficolta a trovare le giuste combinazioni per vincere le partite, ma una volta presa la mano questo giocoMOBA molto popolare e ben realizzato, è costantemente seguito ed aggiornato. Quindi avendo consolidato che il lato tecnico di questo gioco è buono, consiglio questo moba solo a chi vuole cimentarsi in qualcosa di impegnativo, non nascondo il fatto che all'inizio si avranno molte difficolta a trovare le giuste combinazioni per vincere le partite, ma una volta presa la mano questo gioco regala grandi soddifsazioni. Unica pecca,molti eroi di Dota 2 sono sbilanciati, ciò può rendere fastidiose alcune partite. Detto questo vi consiglio di provarlo con mano e invito chiunque a scaricarlo (in quanto il gioco è free-to-play). Expand
  100. Jan 6, 2016
    The worst matchmaking system in any game, it's the worst I have ever seen. Most of the efforts are being made into cosmetics sets and items while matchmaking is severely lacking in every aspect and level. I set my "Matchmaking system" to only look for English speakers, then I end up with one out of ten games where I actually am pared with English speakers, most of my games I always end upThe worst matchmaking system in any game, it's the worst I have ever seen. Most of the efforts are being made into cosmetics sets and items while matchmaking is severely lacking in every aspect and level. I set my "Matchmaking system" to only look for English speakers, then I end up with one out of ten games where I actually am pared with English speakers, most of my games I always end up with the scum of the earth in my team, greedy, no one does his role, obvious skill gap differences that always in the enemy's team favor. I can end up with decent team, but that's VERY rare. In conclusion, if you happen to have four friends who have started the game around the same time you did, then that's your only hope to have good time in this game, otherwise it's utter cancer. Expand

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.