5.4

1. Sep 7, 2010
    Im sorry to say this dlc is a complete garbage. first of all it took me less than 2 hours (with few coffee breaks), second i wasn't even close to die once ( while not touching the other henchman, just playing with my rouge... they also didn't die until the last boss, stupid mage), all of that in nightmare difficulty. second the lure is not that great . third and worse of them all the storyIm sorry to say this dlc is a complete garbage. first of all it took me less than 2 hours (with few coffee breaks), second i wasn't even close to die once ( while not touching the other henchman, just playing with my rouge... they also didn't die until the last boss, stupid mage), all of that in nightmare difficulty. second the lure is not that great . third and worse of them all the story is a total crap!!, no new information and an unbelievably stupid and disappointing ending without ANY NEW INFORMATION.
    bioware is a great company that make an amazing games but to say the least their dlc are not that great while this one is a simple fraud which just tells you GIVE US YOUR MONEY, See you next time.
    thanks bioware.
  2. Sep 8, 2010
    Dragon Age has been one of my favorite games of the last few years. I have purchased all of the DLC that was available, and unfortunately, this is some of the weakest.

Locations are obviously recycled from the full game, there is a very short, linear story line that doesn't give you any insight into morrigan's motives or plans. My character romanced morrigan the first playthrough. I

I think it's fair to say that most of the DLC is sub-par for this game. Your money would be better spent on a large sandwich and a drink, which will probably last longer and give you more satisfaction.
  3. Sep 10, 2010
    This is a complete and utter waste of 7 dollars. You're better off watching the ending on You-tube and buying a burrito or a six-pack, those items would give you more enjoyment. Morrigan is in the game for about 2 minutes, thats it, the content up until her very very brief appearance is mediocre at best, nothing new or all that exciting. All-in all, this felt like a rip-off to me, BiowareThis is a complete and utter waste of 7 dollars. You're better off watching the ending on You-tube and buying a burrito or a six-pack, those items would give you more enjoyment. Morrigan is in the game for about 2 minutes, thats it, the content up until her very very brief appearance is mediocre at best, nothing new or all that exciting. All-in all, this felt like a rip-off to me, Bioware crapped out some subpar DLC, attatched Morrigans name to it and had her do a VERY brief appearance. Spend your money elsewhere. Expand
  4. Sep 13, 2010
    It is sad when people who have done a tremendous job with previous DLCs and actual games feel that they are beyond reproach and can handle to its customers any crap and we will take it unconditionally, no complaints. well, it is like this they are wrong, and I would suggest that if your employees have little to do, dont send them to the crapper to think of a game while they have a ****It is sad when people who have done a tremendous job with previous DLCs and actual games feel that they are beyond reproach and can handle to its customers any crap and we will take it unconditionally, no complaints. well, it is like this they are wrong, and I would suggest that if your employees have little to do, dont send them to the crapper to think of a game while they have a **** because, frankly this is what this DLC feels like, thought by someone who really have neither love for the creation of a game and most importantly respect for their supporting customers. the world is littered with companies who arrogantly thought they were beyond reproach, who felt that they have won the gold medal before tunning the race, Please have some respect. Expand
  5. Sep 28, 2010
    Seriously.. Morrigan reacts slightly different whether you are her friend, out to kill her, had a child with her or not. I tried all these combo's to try to get to a different resolution or outcome and nothing. Why have options or choices if they are all going to end exactly the same way. "look over there, something might be of interest and ..." Are you kidding me?
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    Bioware has gotten heat over the duration and quality of all of their DLC, but this particular pack sets a whole new low. While the other releases might not have been particularly lengthy, I enjoyed all of them for the cost. Even my least favorite, Golems, was head and shoulders above this DLC.

It felt more like an undiscovered sidequest (notice: single quest) from the original game. It's a disappointing adventure that answers absolutely none of the questions from the original.

Frankly, I don't think I've ever played a worse DLC. Horrible. The '2' is only earned through the entertaining banter of your party members, as it's the only worthwhile aspect.

Summary
    Pros: Good Party Members
    Cons: Extremely Short, Content Very Easy, Barely New Material, No Plot Advancement

I cannot even recommend this to DA fans. Save your money, there's nothing worth the buy here.
  7. Mar 9, 2011
    This is a good example of DLC done extremely poorly, while reusing locales in this case wasn't so much of a problem it brought nothing to the experience and could easily be skipped without missing out on anything. There is really nothing that makes it worth getting, it seemed like the only new content in the game was the (very easy) boss fight before you enter the ruins that Morrigan is atThis is a good example of DLC done extremely poorly, while reusing locales in this case wasn't so much of a problem it brought nothing to the experience and could easily be skipped without missing out on anything. There is really nothing that makes it worth getting, it seemed like the only new content in the game was the (very easy) boss fight before you enter the ruins that Morrigan is at which quite frankly is pathetic. Expand
  8. Jul 22, 2013
    Oh god what a garbage DLC. I purchased all dragon age DLC in hope that at least one of them will be as good as DA or its Exp. Sadly they are all total trash.

1. PC PowerPlay
    Oct 27, 2010
    This isn't a total disaster, but it does not feel like much love or effort has gone into it either. [Dec 2010, p.64]
    If you're willing to spend money to see Morrigan again for about five minutes and get an unsatisfactory explanation of what's been going on, then you should buy Witch Hunt.
  3. The presence of well constructed brand new characters is totally eclipsed by an unsatisfactory finale and recycled settings.