• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Oct 2, 2005
7.2

1. Aug 5, 2011
    I first tried this game as the umbragen; the classes were hard to understand and while I'm trying to understand the different unit roles and beginning to collect resources I get swarm-killed(med ai). I then decide to try out easy with the same faction; I build up an army of two healers, three tanks, one gatherer, two ranger units, and the vampire queen hero. I get swarmed again by a giant splot of blue on the map and half of my units are dead before I can select any of the units I need. I had level 3 walls and I got @ss-raped. I deleted this sorry excuse for a game off my harddrive two seconds later.

boooo......
  2. Nov 24, 2010
    Not of my liking I made the mistake of buying the game please do not made the same one. Nothing more to say besides DO NOT BUY IT by any chance, predictable like a poor clone of Warcraft
  3. Aug 5, 2011

boooo......

1. It's good-looking and fast-paced, and it will have you crushing armies in one moment and plundering tombs the next. That's a heck of a combination.
  2. It's an ingenious mix of resource management, micromanagement, action, RPG elements, tactics, strategy, innovation, and good old-fashioned D&D atmosphere.
    Sending heroes down below to negotiate traps, battle huge monsters or collect loot is as important and exciting as building vast armies, securing shards and taking the fight to the enemy’s base. And it’s just as fun too.