9.3

1. Sep 29, 2010
    I recently played through this game again and I still think it is great fun - where else can you fly a dragon and do air/ground combat. It is truly a shame that with all of the crappy games releasing each year that no one tired to redo or enhance the Drakan concept!
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    I played this game again and although I had a lot of fun playing it, it is riddled with collision detection bugs; It is possible to glitch through multiple objects/walls. That being said, this is still one of my top 5 favorite game because you FLY A **** DRAGON AND FIGHT WITH SWORDS AND ****

How awesome is that? Huh? ITS **** SWEET, THAT'S WHAT! There are my thoughts on the game: Artwork

How awesome is that? Huh? ITS **** SWEET, THAT'S WHAT!

There are my thoughts on the game: Artwork looks great; Voice acting is slightly awkward in some moments; Music really fits the game; The monsters aren't just your standard fantasy monsters; Fight mechanism is very good (you can chop off arms and/or snouts from monsters); AI is decent: If they can't reach you they either taunt you, or throw/shoot stuff at your; All in all it's a great game.

It even has a map editor (something a lot of games lack), but it's not very used friendly and crashes quite regularly.

I think it's a fun game and that you should go play it!
  3. Jan 14, 2014
    ohmygawd such awesome game very amaze many dragons wow.
    This was the first game I've ever played in my life and it was so awesome. :D You can fly around on dragons and jeej
  4. Jan 14, 2014
    This was the first game I've ever played. I remember how amazing it was to fly dragons, and for the time the graphics were amazing. I didn't grow up playing Mario or Sonic, I grew up slashing orcs and dragons. Awesome game.
  5. Oct 6, 2014
    This is like Gothic, one beautifully crafted, packed and delivered game.. only difference is that in 1/3 of progres you get your dragon,.... So much fun and so well balanced this game is

There are no critic reviews yet.