2.9

1. Aug 17, 2012
    I was so hyped about this game after the success of Driver 1 and 2. But what a letdown. It did not felt like a driver game anymore. They made this look like another GTA clone, but worse in every possible way. Only cutscenes were amazing though.
  2. Jul 27, 2012
    It is only a joke I think! The graphics are extremely bad. The controlling is much worse. The main menu is a big crap. The whole game is very boring. It's a big bull crap, don't buy it.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    Awful and buggy graphics awful and weird physics
    Despite it's got an interesting story and continues the first two games' story it still can't be playable

Almost all of the much-touted style evaporates as soon as the introductory movie is over and we're met with stiff animation, blurry textures, popping geometry, a dated engine, underwhelming vehicle sound, a stale world, kryptonite light poles, bouncing parked cars, forgettable on-foot action and only passable vehicular dynamics.
  2. This game's no fun to play at all. And it's frustrating, too, in a bad way. It's as simple as that.
  3. The driving physics are pulled from "Carmageddon 2," the on-foot control is pulled from "Ultima Underworld," the driving was pulled from the Sega Genesis version of "OutRun." There is a reason why all the games I’ve listed are five, ten, fifteen years old. . .because Driv3r plays like a game from a past generation.