7.6

1. Oct 26, 2013
    Odświeżenie takiego klasyka trzymam z dystansem, ponieważ sam klasyk uważam za trochę kiepski. Samo odświeżenie zostało wykonane raczej dobrze. Twórcy ładnie polepszyli(a wręcz stworzyli od nowa) silnik graficzny. Stworzyli wciągająca fabułę(a fabuła dość rzadko występuje w tego typu grach). Sama rozgrywka jest dość przyjemna ale i wymagająca(zakładam że podobnie jak sam oryginał). NieOdświeżenie takiego klasyka trzymam z dystansem, ponieważ sam klasyk uważam za trochę kiepski. Samo odświeżenie zostało wykonane raczej dobrze. Twórcy ładnie polepszyli(a wręcz stworzyli od nowa) silnik graficzny. Stworzyli wciągająca fabułę(a fabuła dość rzadko występuje w tego typu grach). Sama rozgrywka jest dość przyjemna ale i wymagająca(zakładam że podobnie jak sam oryginał). Nie wiem jak dla fanów oryginału, dla mnie dość dobra produkcja. Moja ocena 7/10 Expand
  2. Aug 14, 2013
    I think the game is a OK remake. but the cinematics?? what is that i dont want to get interrupted every second. this is to bad. i really liked the game. and the voice acting is not very good. and what about scrooge mcduck?? has he smoked something. his voice sounds really OLD!
  3. May 30, 2014
    Honestly, I don't know how people can give this game more than 4 or 5/10. I love Duck Tales 1 and 2 on Nes, but this game is simply broken.
    Especially in Mount Vesuvius stage, I experienced many bugs.
    Especially in Mount Vesuvius stage, I experienced many bugs.
    Rocks that hits chests, but these do not break. Being hit by a stalagmite(?) standing to 4-5 cm of screen distance from the edge of a platform. Scrooge that don't grab the chains also if I'm totally on it when press UP on d-pad.
    And don't speak of annoying instakill part after the boss.
    This game has some bad broken sections and collisions works very bad.
  4. Dec 23, 2013
    This game is mostly for the older crowd that remember the original game or TV show. It can work for a young audience as well but not as likely.

An almost sequel remake of a great game. Simple controls yet hard to master, just like the original except the original was easier. This one has lots of secrets all over the place that will keep you exploring. Only problem I have is that the

Only problem I have is that the controls are almost too limited. But if you like the two button approach, it is all good.
  5. Oct 13, 2013
    Game Play : 7 )
    controls 10 )
    contactable easter Eggs 3 )
    Innovation 0 )
    technical Issues 4 )
    ------------------------------------
    Over All : 5.3
  6. Jun 5, 2015
    Aside from the intro theme for Sucktales making no sense and being one of the cheesiest songs i've ever listened to, this game is kinda' bad. I know that might just sound like me bashing a Disney game (as everyone else does) for it's poor qualities, but nope, this game managed to:

1) Piss me off a little, 2) Make me question the fact that Disney has good writers, 3) Make me watch some

1) Piss me off a little,
    2) Make me question the fact that Disney has good writers,
    3) Make me watch some Ducktales,
    4) Waste five (or so) hours into the game.

These are all bad things, right? Well, maybe except for the watching Ducktales part.
    To quote my good ol' friend, he said: This game is just repetetive.

At first i questioned this statement, after all, i loved F*cktales on the Gameboy and i even consider playing it again! However, after buying this game and playing it from start to finish. I slightly agree with my buddy.

Sure, you do the exact same things most of the time but most of the time it's varied enough to make me enjoy the game, in similar fashion to Lego Star Wars The Video Game (See my review on LSWTVG).
    In a very similar fashion to LSWTVG, indeed!

We all know that Lego games have loads of puzzles, heck, even most boss fights have. But in the first Lego Star Wars game for the Gamecube, the puzzle rate is somewhere between 20% to 45%.
    Same goes for this game, it just doesen't have enough varied events to make the game replayable, Now, in Lego-whatnot-wars-the-viddygem, this is somehow not a thing i cared about. Why? I have no idea (See my review on Lego-this-game's-title-is-way-too-long).

As for the story, nothing makes logical sense, the plot is thinner than my curtains (which are basically made up of 90% air), and guess what?, actual work went into this.
    Yep, actual work. Since when did Disney do that?... OH, WAIT.
    This "work" included such things as: hiring the old voice actors from the D*cktales cartoon... and that's basically it.
    That's really something though. Finding everyone that isn't dead/a raisin and re-hiring them? They probably kicked them outta' the building when they were done, but still, that's some dedication!

But that doesen't prevent to game from being a straight dissapointment.
    Here's a summary. I could literally sit here all day and write down all things i don't like about the game, but nevertheless; here it is:

Pros:

+ Soundtrack has been refined and sounds better than ever!,
    + Everything is, well, remastered!

Cons:

- Game is too short,
    - Some of the platforming spots are complete Bullsh*t,
    - Model animations severely lag on older computers,
    - Last level is a real rager,
    - Somewhat repetetive,
    - Is not challenging at all,
    - Is probably made for kids.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to enjoy this game like a lot of other people, i mean, i still have some old Ducktales videotapes lying around somewhere that i recorded a long while ago, and i'm always willing to pop those ol' suckers into the VHS-player and giving it a go but this game is something else, i can tell you that for free. Next piece of advice is 10$, you see.
    The game is very clearly designed for kids, at least in my opinion. It's easy, it has next to no replayability, and it's just not a game worth spending the full price on. It's a shame too. Disney has a very bit opportunity to create high quality games, and then they decide to make somehting like disney universe, or something likewise. Sure, a lot of Disney fans are children (BTW i hate children) which makes it somewhat understandable that they make these sorta' producs. However, sometimes, even the oddest of companies can make something legendary (in my opinion). And i will be reviewing such a game very soon. So sit tight, b*tches and gentlemen!

But when it comes to this game, in short, this game gets the score:

5/10 (Mreh, whatever)
  7. Feb 27, 2015
    This game was an overall satisfying experience for me and I would most likely recommend it to fans of platformers in general, but in the long run, 'DuckTales: Remastered' just doesn't compare to the original. I'm not sure what it is, but something was lost in the translation; it just doesn't have the same charm that the original game had for the NES. But without comparing this game to theThis game was an overall satisfying experience for me and I would most likely recommend it to fans of platformers in general, but in the long run, 'DuckTales: Remastered' just doesn't compare to the original. I'm not sure what it is, but something was lost in the translation; it just doesn't have the same charm that the original game had for the NES. But without comparing this game to the original, it's still an enjoyable experience. But how could I not compare this to the original? It's arguably one of the greatest games for the original Nintendo console, and tons of people, myself included, hold it near and dear to their hearts. So it's nearly impossible not to compare this 'updated' version to the original game that came out almost three decades ago.

One of the biggest reasons this game doesn't have the same charm as the original, at least for me, is the soundtrack. I know some people think they did a great job with it, and maybe they did, but most of the new versions of these beloved songs are just awful, and at times barely even recognizable. I would have been much happier with this game if they had just re-released the same game with the same music and just updated the textures, but whatever, it's not the worst thing ever. And I'm not sure if they went ahead and made some of these levels longer, but the levels feel longer, and sometimes for no reason at all other than to extend the time of play. And lastly, the cut-scenes; these initially made me dislike the game greatly as there are far too many of them, but once you realize you can skip them, they're not so bad.

Overall, this game is good, but it could have been much better. If you've never played the original than you will probably like it more than I did. It's got everything you want in a solid title; the controls are tight, the graphics are crisp and look great in high resolution, it works perfectly with a controller, and the voice acting is very well done.
  8. Nov 8, 2015
    I will admit this is pretty good. But there's too big reasons I wouldn't get this version. One there's a bug where it will freeze after the final & two that all purchases are permanent. Which means if you buy the 8-bit music for the sound test it will play the 8-bit music. which to me kinda grating compared to other NES soundtracks.

1. CD-Action
    Aug 28, 2013
    A pleasant trip down memory lane, but not the one you absolutely need to take. [CD-Action 10/2013, p.66]
  2. Aug 27, 2013
    Duck Tales Remastered is a little gem churned out by Capcom and WayForward.
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    I can’t see many people who grew up only knowing what a virtual gun is accepting the shortness and difficulty curve of DuckTales Remastered.