Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition PC

8.0

1. Sep 25, 2011
    This is THE game that ruined my first iMac's display. This is the game that I played for 3 months straight. This game is perfect. From the non linear level design to the small references like when you go behind the altar and you see the dead guy from Doom and Duke says " that's one doomed space marine". This game has a ton of nostalgic value for me and even now I can put a day or two ofThis is THE game that ruined my first iMac's display. This is the game that I played for 3 months straight. This game is perfect. From the non linear level design to the small references like when you go behind the altar and you see the dead guy from Doom and Duke says " that's one doomed space marine". This game has a ton of nostalgic value for me and even now I can put a day or two of gameplay on my iMac 333 with it. Expand
  2. Nov 6, 2011
    A perfect game that kicks ass Doom,and Quake.Great references,memorable one liners.There are some minor bugs,and the game is a little bit harder than the modern games,but this is the true Duke game,an unforgettable legend.
  3. Feb 17, 2012
    Bad game.............................................................................................................................and duke is ****
  4. Jan 10, 2012
    Good memories of this one! It helped define a lot of games, with its humor and adult theme. I was pretty young when I picked it up and found it hard but these days its easy to see it was catering for a more mature gamer. This is one every gamer should have experienced. 10/10.

There are no critic reviews yet.