8.8

1. AnonymousMC
    Dec 2, 2008
    game doesnt even deserve my time. fucking awful. first of all, the aliens look like pigs, and if that wasn't enough for you, duke nukem is pretty lame. he has this nerdy blonde buzzcut and twerp-trousers, it's terrible, I felt no love for the character, and thus didn't care when I dided. the controls were slippery at best, 1/10, bad game. i only enjoyed the strippers
  2. May 19, 2013
    Growing up I always believed that this was a generic copy of Doom. I know now that I am incorrect in thinking that, but the game play was similar. The game is suspenseful even today. A game that would be great for bets, to see you can last the longest. The old school game had around 28 levels. Today they have thousands of mods and levels.

1. Where Duke really excels is it's beautiful backgrounds. The game settings are magnificently rendered. They have all kinds of animated objects built into them, and the attention to detail is terrific. Hopefully, with Duke Nukem on the scene, the days of endless identical looking corridors and rooms are finally gone for good!
  2. It's rare when a game comes along that really kicks your ass. 3D Realm's full version of Duke Nukem 3D is just that kind of posterior pummeler. With its free-flowing 3D action, over-the-top weapons, and ruthlessly attitudinal protagonist, Duke Nukem will have PC gamers worldwide rubbing their rumps with spine-tingling glee.
  3. Prepare yourself for total meltdown. [Box]