7.2

1. Dec 20, 2011
    This DLC contains longer single campaign than most 60$ triple A titles nowadays, and a way more fun one on top of that. Mix this with 4 new multiplayer maps plus new weapons, and we get one of the best content-vs-price DLCs ever. I liked it more than the base campaign, it was shorter but more intense. However, if you hated DNF, you'll hate the DLC aswell.
  2. Dec 29, 2011
    The Doctor Who Cloned Me is shorter than the main campaign, but is certainly alot better. It features a better story, more guns, less pointless puzzle solving and even a few new multilayer maps thrown into the mix. You might think that for 10 bucks, it's a little overpriced... but in my opinion it's worth every cent.
  3. Dec 24, 2011
    I just finished the 1st singleplayer DLC released today by Gearbox â
  4. Jan 4, 2012
    Before long we had to wait on the first Duke Nukem Forever DLC! And what shall we say, but just really well done! Much of the old material rausgehollt - ok "The Burning Bush" could be better. :)
    Topp extension - to recommend!
  5. Jan 10, 2012
    The Duke Nukem Forever Single Player DLC is a massive improvement over the main game, the humor is much better written, the level design is better, Duke is a much more lovable, new weapons, new enemies, plenty more babes for your pleasure and a great 5-6 hour long Campaign also including a new set of Multiplayer Map packs.

The Doctor who cloned me is a freshly made Duke adventure that
    does not have a 15 year development hell journey behind it and is highly recommended that fans and retro gamers should give it a shot. Expand

It somehow manages to mix cyborgs and aliens in the campaign, it offers two new weapons and eight new multiplayer maps (four are new, four are from the Hail to the Icons parody pack), it lasts for about 6 hours and it costs 8 euros- it's a decent package for Duke fans. [March 2012]
  2. Feb 26, 2012
    There's enough of the terrible stuff to drown out the scant few passable bits. [Mar 2012, p.117]
  3. Jan 10, 2012
    Offers entertaining SP-Duke campaign for us who are not hatelemmings. [Jan 2012]