7.2

1. Dec 20, 2011
    This DLC contains longer single campaign than most 60$ triple A titles nowadays, and a way more fun one on top of that. Mix this with 4 new multiplayer maps plus new weapons, and we get one of the best content-vs-price DLCs ever. I liked it more than the base campaign, it was shorter but more intense. However, if you hated DNF, you'll hate the DLC aswell.
  2. Dec 29, 2011
    The Doctor Who Cloned Me is shorter than the main campaign, but is certainly alot better. It features a better story, more guns, less pointless puzzle solving and even a few new multilayer maps thrown into the mix. You might think that for 10 bucks, it's a little overpriced... but in my opinion it's worth every cent.
  3. Jan 4, 2012
    Before long we had to wait on the first Duke Nukem Forever DLC! And what shall we say, but just really well done! Much of the old material rausgehollt - ok "The Burning Bush" could be better. :)
    Topp extension - to recommend!
  4. Dec 24, 2011
    I just finished the 1st singleplayer DLC released today by Gearbox â
  5. Jan 10, 2012
    The Duke Nukem Forever Single Player DLC is a massive improvement over the main game, the humor is much better written, the level design is better, Duke is a much more lovable, new weapons, new enemies, plenty more babes for your pleasure and a great 5-6 hour long Campaign also including a new set of Multiplayer Map packs.

The Doctor who cloned me is a freshly made Duke adventure that

The Doctor who cloned me is a freshly made Duke adventure that does not have a 15 year development hell journey behind it and is highly recommended that fans and retro gamers should give it a shot.
  6. Dec 19, 2011
    Not quite as bad as the original forever. It's at least cheaper and if you already bought the first one you might as well grab this. Plus I want to see Vinny play it.
  7. Dec 20, 2011
    The Doctor Who Cloned Me is about a full games worth of content (or at least what passes for a full game these days) for a much cheaper DLC price. This DLC improves on DNF in that it has a smoother pace, better story, and more variety in weapon choice. If you hate DNF there's probably not enough improvement to win you over. If you at all liked the original then this DLC is worth checking out.
  8. Feb 1, 2012
    This game doesn't make up for the disappointment surrounding Duke Nukem Forever, but it does do what video games are supposed to do. By that, I mean TDWCM is fun, which I can't say about a lot of video games these days. The major disappointment lies in the game engine that DNF used, which TDWCM still uses. It's pretty bad, and the graphics aren't that good, but the writing has improvedThis game doesn't make up for the disappointment surrounding Duke Nukem Forever, but it does do what video games are supposed to do. By that, I mean TDWCM is fun, which I can't say about a lot of video games these days. The major disappointment lies in the game engine that DNF used, which TDWCM still uses. It's pretty bad, and the graphics aren't that good, but the writing has improved dramatically, which is definitely a plus. If you bought DNF full price, this DLC campaign should make you feel better. It's still ugly to look at, but it's truly fun to play. Expand

It somehow manages to mix cyborgs and aliens in the campaign, it offers two new weapons and eight new multiplayer maps (four are new, four are from the Hail to the Icons parody pack), it lasts for about 6 hours and it costs 8 euros- it's a decent package for Duke fans. [March 2012]
  2. Feb 26, 2012
    There's enough of the terrible stuff to drown out the scant few passable bits. [Mar 2012, p.117]
  3. Jan 10, 2012
    Offers entertaining SP-Duke campaign for us who are not hatelemmings. [Jan 2012]