No user score yet- Be the first to review!
Assembled long ago by a master mechanic within the depths of Sky City, the Series EV automaton has been powered back to life and is ready for action! By placing down an array of powerful Electronic Beams of any length, EV can decimate enemy forces. The longer the length of the beam the more Defense Units each costs to build. She can store up to two Guns and Magic Staffs in her memory bank, reproducing their capabilities with her "Assimilable Range Cannon", and can switch between any two such weapons on the fly. Furthermore, EV can consume vast quanities of Mana power to unleash a destructive Proton Charge Blast and project a Holographic Decoy which will attract & confuse enemies before exploding in their faces.
Protect the Eternia Crystals with these all new defenses:
- Proton Beam: An intense beam that constantly zaps all enemies foolish enough to walk along its path.
- Physical Beam: A simple but versatile blockade, capable of being adapted to any location.
- Reflection Beam: This tall field of light reflects projectiles and damages any unlucky enough to be in their path.
- Shock Beam: A laser trip wire with a delayed detonation that both stuns and damages opponents.
- Tower Buff Beam: A beam which enhances all towers along its length and goes down only when an affected unit does.
And these devastating abilities:
- Holographic Decoy: Leave behind a false Series EV to attract and fool your foes. Explodes upon destruction or detonation, hurting all nearby enemies.
- Proton Charge Blast: Toggle to absorb nearby mana into your Assimilable Range Cannon. Attack while active to unleash that stored mana in a devastating beam, lasting longer depending on how much mana you injected!… Expand