Dungeon Hearts PC

6.8

1. Jan 31, 2014
    Dungeon Hearts is - I imagine - a pretty good touch screen time waster. Unfortunately tablet controls haven't translated well to the mouse world and all that's left is a bland and frustrating colour matching game.

I can't think of any reason - given that you're sitting in front of a PC - why you'd be playing Dungeon Hearts instead of something else.
  2. May 19, 2013
    This game flew under the radar, it seems, and it's probably best that it did. It's got ham-handed gameplay that could've been better designed. The design of the game looks great, but it seems they focused more on that then on the balancing issues. I just can't find myself deliberately losing all the time to rack up XP in order to justify playing this game for hours on end. I gave it 3 forThis game flew under the radar, it seems, and it's probably best that it did. It's got ham-handed gameplay that could've been better designed. The design of the game looks great, but it seems they focused more on that then on the balancing issues. I just can't find myself deliberately losing all the time to rack up XP in order to justify playing this game for hours on end. I gave it 3 for the aesthetics, but I would've given it a higher score if the gameplay wasn't so teeth-grinding on the first mini-boss. I got as far as the second mini-boss once. Expand
  3. Jan 9, 2014
    A cute little game worth its cost. it's bright and pleasant to watch at.,soundtrack's nice, gameplay's not really tense, but not too casual as well( may cause slight joint pain on mouse, but you'll get used to it). Overall a nice game to relax from big titles.

1. May 29, 2013
    Dungeon Hearts is a perfectly fun puzzle mash-up that is marred by inconsistent difficulty and lack of a narrative. While the actual combat is fun, it's a shame that players are forced to start over every time the game ends. Even with its problems, there are enough good ideas here to make it worth the low retail price.
  2. May 6, 2013
    Despite all the hints of the RPG genre, Dungeon Hearts is a typical match-3 puzzle.
  3. Apr 30, 2013
    Overall, Dungeon Hearts is an excellent addition to the genre. Its combo of rpg and match play is really quite fun, especially if you don’t mind spending some time with it. While not the best for a quick pick up and play, there’s enough depth to keep it installed on my machine for a long time.